Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,169 members, 7,835,912 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:22 PM

What Your Take On This Girl? Ladies & Gents. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Your Take On This Girl? Ladies & Gents. (1724 Views)

Ladies And Gents, Would You Allow Your Sister Leave The House Dressed Like This? / Ladies & Gents, Can We Be Honest About This? / Guys(ladies & gents) Stop Waisting Your Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Your Take On This Girl? Ladies & Gents. by Rhino5dm: 7:17am On Aug 20, 2011
soooooo soorry luv shocked shocked. I still maintain my endz of the deal and you can comfirm that yourself ma and this is not part of it.

For the benefit of civility, we ought to be placing chains on erring donkies. I have stop that which you requested and it feels better am doing it for you. Please! Please!! before you pass judgement on me, check out the genesis of this diversion/derailment. I promise to always put you first.

Odunnu:

Choi!
Rhino, You no just fall my hand, you amputate my leg join.

But how about my present predicament? Say something my luv. . .you cant just let it on me like that. I dont know what to do. . .how can i start telling someone to pack & leave?

* mo ti daa aron.
Re: What Your Take On This Girl? Ladies & Gents. by seedord247(m): 7:23am On Aug 20, 2011
Do we all need internet sometimes?

Guy i will advice you to stop watching Nollywoood movies.

atleast get advance smallll. . . .

If you don't have money for theatre try alll those 30 in 1 DVD they do help somtimes
Re: What Your Take On This Girl? Ladies & Gents. by Rhino5dm: 7:46am On Aug 20, 2011
^ My darling is around and . . .lmao @ 5-9 tea serving, diaper wearing cretins calling someone local. Well, this is NLand a place where foools with single digit IQ's claim anything.

* I dare you again you this rabid ediot with mucur filled brain. Nonsense
Re: What Your Take On This Girl? Ladies & Gents. by seedord247(m): 8:20am On Aug 20, 2011
Rhino.5dm:

^ My darling is around and . . .lmao @ 5-9 tea serving, diaper wearing cretins calling someone local. Well, this is NLand a place where foools with single digit IQ's claim anything.

* I dare you again you this rabid ediot with mucur filled brain. Nonsense

I bet you are not talking to me . . . . or else
Re: What Your Take On This Girl? Ladies & Gents. by mamacy: 11:08am On Aug 20, 2011
Rhino.5dm:

Rants of a loon!. . .waka pass jare. Adada ntir.

i cant blame u at all, u desecrate the women folk and u so arrogantlly proud about it, thank God, not all nigerian men are like you, disgusting love-vendor
Re: What Your Take On This Girl? Ladies & Gents. by Ogaga4Luv(m): 11:32am On Aug 20, 2011
[size=13pt]POSTER. . . Is she gold digger ? ^^ grin[/size]
Re: What Your Take On This Girl? Ladies & Gents. by Rhino5dm: 12:17pm On Aug 20, 2011
Ogaga my brother cheesy

The scumbag has been stalking me all night long begging for some actions. . .but HELL no! I dont do goats.

Ogaga4Luv:

[size=13pt]POSTER. . . Is she gold digger ? ^^ grin[/size]
Re: What Your Take On This Girl? Ladies & Gents. by 190smh: 12:20pm On Aug 20, 2011
OP

Has suffered grin grin
Re: What Your Take On This Girl? Ladies & Gents. by elrony(m): 5:34pm On Aug 20, 2011
hehhe so dis deranged mofo (rabido infested puppy a.k.a rhino) still dey fool around!! dis 16 yrs old kid!!! lmao grin grin grin grin grin tongue tongue tongue
Re: What Your Take On This Girl? Ladies & Gents. by Ogaga4Luv(m): 5:43pm On Aug 20, 2011
[size=13pt]Sound so interesting man. . .>> grin

She's been stalking u all night ? shocked men , what exactly did she really want? that kind of begging for action i believe she need u to penetrate into her so hard. right? grin then , what are u waiting just do it more brutally , harder and more faster like never before . . .but if she's the goat type i think u should give her a break , try another type of intelligent sexxx animal out there like horse cheesy cheesy wink
[/size]

Rhino.5dm:

Ogaga my brother cheesy

The scumbag has been stalking me all night long begging for some actions. . .but HELL no! I dont do goats.

Re: What Your Take On This Girl? Ladies & Gents. by Rhino5dm: 7:53pm On Aug 20, 2011
One love bruv!
I'd consider her trauma of ravaging expired, small pox-infested hormones and decided to let her slip away for NOW. . . .BTW how is our master SATAN doing? I can see you are really catching alot of fun grin

Ogaga4Luv:

[size=13pt]Sound so interesting man. . .>> grin

She's been stalking u all night ? shocked men , what exactly did she really want? that kind of begging for action i believe she need u to penetrate into her so hard. right? grin then , what are u waiting just do it more brutally , harder and more faster like never before . . .but if she's the goat type i think u should give her a break , try another type of intelligent sexxx animal out there like horse cheesy cheesy wink
[/size]

Re: What Your Take On This Girl? Ladies & Gents. by callme2: 8:58pm On Aug 20, 2011
how does the THING look like?
Re: What Your Take On This Girl? Ladies & Gents. by YoursGEJ(m): 1:10am On Aug 21, 2011
na the english dey pursue me self.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Girls: Flower Or Money, Which Do You Prefer As Gift? / Mature Advice Plz ...... Ladies Keep-off / You And Your Ex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.