Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,152 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:32 AM

How To Avenge A Chick That Dumps U - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Avenge A Chick That Dumps U (2437 Views)

A Funny Convo With My Australian Chick That Giggled Me. / Experience I Had With A Chick In A Taxi During Easter Break.:d / How Do You Track Your Chick That Fill That She Is Still A Virgin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Avenge A Chick That Dumps U by Njgirl1: 7:36pm On Nov 30, 2011
1 join a social network affiliated with her country especially one named after the countrys currency.
2 Have a signature identity eg type in blue or red fonts or in pidgin english
3 claim to live in jand preferably UK or ukraine or both
4Diss the girls race even if she is of same race with u and even if u diss ur mother , all ur female relations, ur continent and ur country in the process.
5 put up countless posts comparing the girls race with another in the bid to diss her .
6 put up countless posts dissing the babes country women.
7 use lame comebacks when confronted.
8 pray she is a visitor to the site u ve posted d above
Re: How To Avenge A Chick That Dumps U by Nobody: 7:45pm On Nov 30, 2011
grin grin grin grin grin
[size=14pt]Why do i like this girl?[/size] grin grin grin
Re: How To Avenge A Chick That Dumps U by Njgirl1: 7:54pm On Nov 30, 2011
smilling shyly. Really?
Re: How To Avenge A Chick That Dumps U by MrCork17: 7:57pm On Nov 30, 2011
^^^^What in the name of Mr C0rk is this white woman  on about?   angry
Re: How To Avenge A Chick That Dumps U by Nobody: 7:59pm On Nov 30, 2011
MrCork, taik nowtise! becos you,re use to beein dumped. It,s in yur bess intrust! Truss mi wink
Re: How To Avenge A Chick That Dumps U by Nobody: 8:01pm On Nov 30, 2011
Nj girl:

smilling shyly. Really?
[size=14pt]Yeah! Really![/size] smiley
Re: How To Avenge A Chick That Dumps U by Njgirl1: 8:07pm On Nov 30, 2011
sexkillz:

[size=14pt]Yeah! Really![/size] smiley
palpitating and smilling like a lottery winner
Mr, Cork:

^^^^What in the name of Mr C0rk is this white woman  on about?   angry
aha mr blue font dude has arrived. Waiting patiently 4 red and pidgin. Dude I AM BLACK.
Re: How To Avenge A Chick That Dumps U by Nobody: 8:19pm On Nov 30, 2011
[size=14pt]. . .And you forget the last one! Blue font idiota as well. Always falling from every where. There characteristics include, but not limited to, sensational butt plugging, and they all have unfathomable Sophisticated "Goaty Tendencies". . .[/size]
Re: How To Avenge A Chick That Dumps U by 195(f): 8:26pm On Nov 30, 2011
NJ Girl would u SHUT THAT YOUR MOUTH THAT CONSTANTLY SMELLS LIKE SUYA AND ONIONS

E-diot angry angry
Re: How To Avenge A Chick That Dumps U by Nobody: 8:32pm On Nov 30, 2011
[size=14pt]Why dont you digest her post first? undecided[/size]
Re: How To Avenge A Chick That Dumps U by Njgirl1: 9:04pm On Nov 30, 2011
190_@:

NJ Girl would u SHUT THAT YOUR MOUTH THAT CONSTANTLY SMELLS LIKE SUYA AND ONIONS

E-diot angry angry

mr red font, lame cumback as usual. Waiting 4 mr pidgin english
sexkillz:

[size=14pt]. . .And you forget the last one! Blue font idiota as well. Always falling from every where. There characteristics include, but not limited to, sensational butt plugging, and they all have unfathomable Sophisticated "Goaty Tendencies". . .[/size]
lwkmd lol lwkmd hahahahahahaha dude have mercy. Yea i left out the clueless recruits cos they are clueless
Re: How To Avenge A Chick That Dumps U by Nobody: 7:08am On Dec 01, 2011
;d ;d
Re: How To Avenge A Chick That Dumps U by 7footre(m): 11:03am On Dec 01, 2011
@ op ummm, Are yu talking about lady loving ladies here? Cos i don't just get the hang of it! No punny sowie pun intended!!
Re: How To Avenge A Chick That Dumps U by sugardaddy1(m): 11:13am On Dec 01, 2011
wtf?
Re: How To Avenge A Chick That Dumps U by Nobody: 11:49am On Dec 01, 2011
Nj girl:

1 join a social network affiliated with her country especially one named after the countrys currency.
Nairaland
2 Have a signature identity eg type in blue (Mr Cork)or red fonts (190)[/b]or in pidgin english[b](lefulefu)

3 claim to live in jand preferably UK ((Mr Cork), 190)or ukraine ((lefulefu))[color=#

4Diss the girls race even if she is of same race with u and even if u diss your mother , all your female relations, your continent and your country in the process. ((Mr Cork), (190), (lefulefu))
5 put up countless posts comparing the girls race with another in the bid to diss her .((Mr Cork),(190), (lefulefu))
6 put up countless posts dissing the babes country women.((Mr Cork), (190), (lefulefu))
7 use lame comebacks when confronted.((Mr Cork), (190), (lefulefu))
Re: How To Avenge A Chick That Dumps U by Ranoscky(m): 11:58am On Dec 01, 2011
And it made the front page.
Re: How To Avenge A Chick That Dumps U by Njgirl1: 6:21pm On Dec 01, 2011
lol lwkmd lol skillz u made it look like answers to a riddle.
Re: How To Avenge A Chick That Dumps U by MrCork17: 6:26pm On Dec 01, 2011
**sees Nj girl. jumps & SummmerSalts 7 times in the air. lands with KARATE kick at the back of Nj girl wide Ostrich nose angry **
Re: How To Avenge A Chick That Dumps U by MrCork17: 6:29pm On Dec 01, 2011
*** summerSALTS again. Jumps up. lands a BackHAND slap on Seskilllx egg shape albino head!! angry ***
Re: How To Avenge A Chick That Dumps U by r231(m): 6:30pm On Dec 01, 2011
Interesting
Re: How To Avenge A Chick That Dumps U by Nobody: 6:38pm On Dec 01, 2011
Mr, Cork:

*** summerSALTS again. Jumps up. lands a BackHAND slap on Seskilllx egg shape albino head!! angry ***
[size=14pt]Well, unless your fada's name is Seskilllx, i dont see how that would be minutely possible! wink[/size]
Re: How To Avenge A Chick That Dumps U by dabrake(m): 6:45pm On Dec 01, 2011
Mr.c0rk, u nor go make me laff. S.killz, i get hot temper oh. Free my wife now or . . .
Re: How To Avenge A Chick That Dumps U by dabrake(m): 6:46pm On Dec 01, 2011
Mr.c0rk, u nor go make me laff. S.killz, i get hot temper oh. Free my wife now or . . .
Re: How To Avenge A Chick That Dumps U by Nobody: 6:52pm On Dec 01, 2011
[size=14pt]@Nj girl[/size]
kiss kiss kiss
Re: How To Avenge A Chick That Dumps U by MrCork17: 6:55pm On Dec 01, 2011
dabrake. Bro dont worry about Seskillz. the boy is gayy and harmless! wink
Re: How To Avenge A Chick That Dumps U by Njgirl1: 6:56pm On Dec 01, 2011
Mr, Cork:

**sees Nj girl.   jumps & SummmerSalts  7 times  in the air.  lands with KARATE kick at the back of Nj girl wide Ostrich nose   angry **
please tel me ur 2year old son suggested this comeback that way it will sound less pathetic. Have u been so brainwashed u cant say anything witot sounding self racist. Oyibos have pointed gigantic noses but wont beef themselves but losers like u will beef flat nose like its a bad thing. If inferioty complex could kill u would be dead and gone. U ARE A DISGRACE TO D BLACK RACE.
Re: How To Avenge A Chick That Dumps U by MrCork17: 7:03pm On Dec 01, 2011
Nj girl.  Sweeery.  you the first ugly babe I ever  chatted up.  Its an achievement & you should be proud!! wink
Re: How To Avenge A Chick That Dumps U by Njgirl1: 7:20pm On Dec 01, 2011
mr cork just when i tot u put ur lamest cumback ever u topped it.
Go look up pride in the dictionary , cos 4 u 2 say i should be proud of talking to a dude who licks oyibo arses 4 a living even in public u either took overdose of weed or you are mistaking being proud as being thorougly ashamed.
And dude i dont look like ur uk sugar mummy now run and go kis her arse 4 2nyt b4 u lose ur green card.
Re: How To Avenge A Chick That Dumps U by coogar: 7:24pm On Dec 01, 2011
Nj girl:

2 Have a signature identity eg type in blue or red fonts or in pidgin english
3 claim to live in jand preferably UK or ukraine or both
4Diss the girls race even if she is of same race with u and even if u diss your mother , all your female relations, your continent and your country in the process.
5 put up countless posts comparing the girls race with another in the bid to diss her .
6 put up countless posts dissing the babes country women.
7 use lame comebacks when confronted.

sleep with her mother!
Re: How To Avenge A Chick That Dumps U by MrCork17: 7:24pm On Dec 01, 2011
Nj girl:

mr cork just when i tot u put your lamest cumback ever u topped it.
Go look up pride in the dictionary , cos 4 u 2 say i should be proud of talking to a dude who licks oyibo arses 4 a living even in public u either took overdose of weed or you are mistaking being proud as being thorougly ashamed.
And dude i dont look like your uk sugar mummy now run and go kis her arse 4 2nyt b4 u lose your green card.

Nj girl. sweeery you should be proud you look white. At least am chatting to you! wink
Re: How To Avenge A Chick That Dumps U by Nobody: 7:31pm On Dec 01, 2011
Nj girl:

mr cork just when i tot u put your lamest cumback ever u topped it.
And dude i dont look like your uk sugar mummy[size=20pt] now run and go kis her arse 4 2nyt b4 u lose your green card.[/size]
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: How To Avenge A Chick That Dumps U by Njgirl1: 7:38pm On Dec 01, 2011
mr arse licking cork if this is a lame atempt to recruit more white arse lickers sory it aint gonna work, i aint a loser like u.
I dont luk white i luk black and i have them negro features, dude stop embarasing ur self with these lame cumbacks

(1) (2) (Reply)

Serious Matured Confidential Straight Foward Advise Needed. / What Have You Done That You Are Not Proud Of? / My Love Confession- Don't Judge Me Please!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.