Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,875 members, 7,821,043 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:18 AM

Obidients Plan 100km Car Drive Procession For Peter Obi (pictures) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obidients Plan 100km Car Drive Procession For Peter Obi (pictures) (42530 Views)

Obidients Plan One Day Free Bus Service In Kaduna (picture) / Imagine The Dino Melaye That Tried To Troll Peter Obi (Pictures) / One Million March For Peter Obi: Pictures From Different States (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obidients Plan 100km Car Drive Procession For Peter Obi (pictures) by tayiwi: 12:04pm On Oct 26, 2022
Tinubu is a PLACEHOLDER for Gov Shettima, the earlier you people realize this, the better.

Most of the people pushing escoBAT do not know there's an agenda to just install him by fire by force, and when he is tired and sick before 2 years, Shettima will be sworn-in as President and more Kabiru Sokoto will be hiding in his house.

Even Yaradua was way stronger than him before he became president.

Every Attempt To Convert Aso Rock To Retirement Home For The Elderly & Sick , We Cancel & Destroy in Jesus Name.

A sick country does not need a sick president.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obidients Plan 100km Car Drive Procession For Peter Obi (pictures) by Alexiiydon: 12:04pm On Oct 26, 2022
Make them kidnap him obidence must get sense by force
Re: Obidients Plan 100km Car Drive Procession For Peter Obi (pictures) by YoungLionken(m): 12:04pm On Oct 26, 2022
Unstoppable cool...

1 Like

Re: Obidients Plan 100km Car Drive Procession For Peter Obi (pictures) by NwaMamaIwota(f): 12:04pm On Oct 26, 2022
TheSameGuy:
Igbo plans 100km car drive procession for Peter Obi grin
be Obidient
it'll do you good and that of your generation.
Election no be intertribe competition
it's an avenue to better ourselves and our generation.
suffering knows no tribe.
Apc government have proven that Nigeria doesn't need them and promoting them again is a very big disservice to the country you claim to love.
Apc have failed.
you have to kiss this truth bro.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obidients Plan 100km Car Drive Procession For Peter Obi (pictures) by NaijaRoyalty(m): 12:05pm On Oct 26, 2022
Throwback:
Very careless like Obi himself without life jacket despite all the accidents that have been occurring.

Is this the kind of person that will develop Nigeria with a local mentality?

No wonder Anambra could not have its capital Awka upgraded with his poor performance from 2006 to 2014.

Since when did you started caring about the incoming President of Nigeria, Peter Obi?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obidients Plan 100km Car Drive Procession For Peter Obi (pictures) by PointZerom: 12:06pm On Oct 26, 2022
Throwback:
Very careless like Obi himself without life jacket despite all the accidents that have been occurring.

No wonder Anambra could not have its capital Awka upgraded with his poor performance from 2006 to 2014.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obidients Plan 100km Car Drive Procession For Peter Obi (pictures) by Nobody: 12:06pm On Oct 26, 2022
Well petrol cheap for naija, compare to UAE sha...
Re: Obidients Plan 100km Car Drive Procession For Peter Obi (pictures) by youngrhosy(m): 12:06pm On Oct 26, 2022
Obidient is better than service

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obidients Plan 100km Car Drive Procession For Peter Obi (pictures) by MeaslesMumpsRub: 12:06pm On Oct 26, 2022
Vote Wisely.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obidients Plan 100km Car Drive Procession For Peter Obi (pictures) by edungene7: 12:06pm On Oct 26, 2022
lovely

1 Like

Re: Obidients Plan 100km Car Drive Procession For Peter Obi (pictures) by NwaMamaIwota(f): 12:06pm On Oct 26, 2022
Throwback:

e pain am
e pain am
e pain am ooo
hahahahaha
we dey sell handkerchief ooo

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obidients Plan 100km Car Drive Procession For Peter Obi (pictures) by Kajaard: 12:07pm On Oct 26, 2022
XerXers:
Other candidates will soon copy

For the first time I am inspired by a political campaign. I donated to the campaign 2 months ago and I will support this car rally as well.

I strongly believe we can defeat these 2 major political parties. It's already showing that they are scared of the Peter Obi movement by their recent antecedents. Let's not relent fellow Obi supporters.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obidients Plan 100km Car Drive Procession For Peter Obi (pictures) by Kajaard: 12:11pm On Oct 26, 2022
TheSameGuy:

By the time you urchins realise that Peter Obi is supported by all tribes it will be too late for you. Continue basking in your foolishness saying all Obidients are Igbo people.

I am Edo, my colleagues in the office are Yoruba, urhobo, Hausa and they are all Obi supporters.

It's no more business as usual. You guys have not realised that yet.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obidients Plan 100km Car Drive Procession For Peter Obi (pictures) by Beolly(m): 12:11pm On Oct 26, 2022
Seefinish:
Please be careful of father Abraham's agbero and urchins when driving
They should be careful of unknown gunmen instead.
Re: Obidients Plan 100km Car Drive Procession For Peter Obi (pictures) by PStacks(m): 12:13pm On Oct 26, 2022
XerXers:

Mad people .

If una no report Accidents ehnn! Make I know wetin cause am.

Exhubirant lots
Re: Obidients Plan 100km Car Drive Procession For Peter Obi (pictures) by Angelfrost(m): 12:14pm On Oct 26, 2022
Good...

Better than trekking aimlessly at the risk of your life and health!
Re: Obidients Plan 100km Car Drive Procession For Peter Obi (pictures) by Nobody: 12:16pm On Oct 26, 2022
Kajaard:

By the time you urchins realise that Peter Obi is supported by all tribes it will be too late for you. Continue basking in your foolishness saying all Obidients are Igbo people.

I am Edo, my colleagues in the office are Yoruba, urhobo, Hausa and they are all Obi supporters.

It's no more business as usual. You guys have not realised that yet.

Atiku is going to win, and Obi will win a large segment of the urban vote, and maybe the SE vote, but ultimately, he is going to place third or fourth.

I am not a supporter of Obi, Atiku or Tinubu, but I am a realist. In my office, a lot of people are Obi supporters, but we are 1) a small segment of Nigerian voters 2) educated with degrees 3)none of us is from the village, or really low income areas.

We may make fun of the fact that 'strictures'...but the truth is, APC and PDP are what most people know. When people defect it is to either APC or PDP.

Rural areas in Nigeria have a large chunk of the vote...and most of them are going to APC or PDP.

Personally, I am ready to be pleasantly surprised if Obi wins or takes second (yes, miracles can happen, and yes, it would be good to get the system shook up)...but for now, the reality is, APC or PDP, most likely PDP have it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obidients Plan 100km Car Drive Procession For Peter Obi (pictures) by Pio44: 12:16pm On Oct 26, 2022
Throwback:

he pain u

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obidients Plan 100km Car Drive Procession For Peter Obi (pictures) by OctavianAC(m): 12:16pm On Oct 26, 2022
What about those of us that has not bought our car?
Re: Obidients Plan 100km Car Drive Procession For Peter Obi (pictures) by Frankest20(m): 12:17pm On Oct 26, 2022
Who is in charge of that money being donated?

We must also open our eyes o
Re: Obidients Plan 100km Car Drive Procession For Peter Obi (pictures) by SKYHIGHfx: 12:17pm On Oct 26, 2022
Igbodicool:

They should knock those urchins down...

The train is moving!

You got me laughing like a kid

3 Likes

Re: Obidients Plan 100km Car Drive Procession For Peter Obi (pictures) by Ecos(m): 12:17pm On Oct 26, 2022
Throwback:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obidients Plan 100km Car Drive Procession For Peter Obi (pictures) by phorget(m): 12:17pm On Oct 26, 2022
Good one!
I'll buy my own SUV before the d-day so i can join.

1 Like

Re: Obidients Plan 100km Car Drive Procession For Peter Obi (pictures) by PStacks(m): 12:17pm On Oct 26, 2022
Police should please be aware oo.

Obidients don get plan to carry motor take kill people cause Accidents.

Police ooo
Re: Obidients Plan 100km Car Drive Procession For Peter Obi (pictures) by hardon1(m): 12:18pm On Oct 26, 2022
This is unecessary. You don't have to create undue hold up just to show that you support a candidate.

If I were the IG, I won't grant it
Re: Obidients Plan 100km Car Drive Procession For Peter Obi (pictures) by Mayeldah(m): 12:19pm On Oct 26, 2022
The urchins can only do danfo rally

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obidients Plan 100km Car Drive Procession For Peter Obi (pictures) by broadman20: 12:20pm On Oct 26, 2022
Lanretoye:
If den born una well make una try am for anambra,na all una car go turn to carcas.

Hahahaha!

Let me sing for you based on your condition now;

You have comforter
Jesus is your comforter
Your saviour is your comforter

You are not alone.

Hahahaha

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obidients Plan 100km Car Drive Procession For Peter Obi (pictures) by Ecos(m): 12:20pm On Oct 26, 2022
TheSameGuy:

Those who foolishly obeyed in Anambra State then, how better is their life today?
How's the State of security in Anambra State today?
How's poverty rate in Anambra State today?

YOU ALL THINK WE CAN BE CARRIED AWAY BY ORDINARY CHARADE.

NO WE CAN USE OUR OWN HEAD TO THINK

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obidients Plan 100km Car Drive Procession For Peter Obi (pictures) by Ikemba007: 12:20pm On Oct 26, 2022
XerXers:

We don see those wey treck Lagos to Abj. Where dem dey now?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

President Bola Ahmed Tinubu Met With Top Traditional Rulers (pictures) / Datti Baba-Ahmed Unveiled As Labour Party VP Candidate / Buhari Speaks: How We Intend To Fund Nigeria’s N6 Trillion Budget

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.