Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,948 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:24 AM

Obidients Plan 100km Car Drive Procession For Peter Obi (pictures) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obidients Plan 100km Car Drive Procession For Peter Obi (pictures) (42515 Views)

Obidients Plan One Day Free Bus Service In Kaduna (picture) / Imagine The Dino Melaye That Tried To Troll Peter Obi (Pictures) / One Million March For Peter Obi: Pictures From Different States (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obidients Plan 100km Car Drive Procession For Peter Obi (pictures) by tonididdy(m): 1:07pm On Oct 26, 2022
...dem go scratch my GLE
Re: Obidients Plan 100km Car Drive Procession For Peter Obi (pictures) by OkoRemi2023(m): 1:08pm On Oct 26, 2022
you people should sha be safe because it will be a waste of life killing yourself for a candidate that can't win 2023 poll
Re: Obidients Plan 100km Car Drive Procession For Peter Obi (pictures) by Prenonjebose: 1:10pm On Oct 26, 2022
Kasssandra:

1. Like I said, I keep an open mind. Miracles can happen.

2.But as an assignment, go to any village in say Kano, Oyo, Ogun or even Bayelsa, and ask anyone there who is voting LP. OR if they know LP.

3.LP's performance in the last 2 governorship elections was....bad. Very bad. If people loved Obi, they would have voted LP as second...yet, at the end, PDP won one state, APC won the other and the second places...APC and PDP respectively. (In 2015, and 19, a lot of people voted for APC in the North because 'Buhari'...they probably did not know the candidate they were voting for...they just knew that Broom=Buhari).

If LP wants to win, they need to do more than hold rallies.

P.S Rigging is a myth. Parties win because most people vote for them. I personally don't like APC or PDP....but I also know people who blast both parties, and then on the d day vote for...APC and PDP. (One corper saw it live in is LGA in 2019...people blasted APC in the months to the election...then come the day...they all voted APC. No rigging, no vote buying or ballot snatching. )
What I have seen is that people are not so keen on voting for LP. This is largely responsible for those results you saw in the mentioned states. Even in this coming election, some of the SE states may go to PDP or APGA, but the presidential election would be a different ball game. How many of the LP gubernatorial candidates are known to the indigenes? It is not a LP contest. In my area, I have a number of guys who are non ibos routing for APC and PDP gubernatorial, senatorial, state assembly men. They argue along party lines for their preferred candidates. The only thing uniting them is a common choice of Obi for presidential election. Two of them are Ward exco members for the two other parties.
Re: Obidients Plan 100km Car Drive Procession For Peter Obi (pictures) by abebi77572: 1:17pm On Oct 26, 2022
I wi be there. Will be back in the country before the third batch.I wi be there. Will be back in the country before the third batch....
Re: Obidients Plan 100km Car Drive Procession For Peter Obi (pictures) by Lionnation: 1:19pm On Oct 26, 2022
Obi invents others copy
Re: Obidients Plan 100km Car Drive Procession For Peter Obi (pictures) by XerXerz: 1:21pm On Oct 26, 2022
Peter Obi has really changed the narrative and he is steps ahead of other contestants in innovative campaign
Re: Obidients Plan 100km Car Drive Procession For Peter Obi (pictures) by XerXerz: 1:25pm On Oct 26, 2022
Keep deceiving yourself. Obi left office in 2014, today Awka is the fastest developing city in Nigeria aside Abuja. Anambra has the 4th largest GDP and low poverty rate. Go and verify

Throwback:
Very careless like Obi himself without life jacket despite all the accidents that have been occurring.

Is this the kind of person that will develop Nigeria with a local mentality?

No wonder Anambra could not have its capital Awka upgraded with his poor performance from 2006 to 2014.

Re: Obidients Plan 100km Car Drive Procession For Peter Obi (pictures) by Nobody: 1:28pm On Oct 26, 2022
Prenonjebose:

What I have seen is that people are not so keen on voting for LP. This is largely responsible for those results you saw in the mentioned states. Even in this coming election, some of the SE states may go to PDP or APGA, but the presidential election would be a different ball game. How many of the LP gubernatorial candidates are known to the indigenes? It is not a LP contest. In my area, I have a number of guys who are non ibos routing for APC and PDP gubernatorial, senatorial, state assembly men. They argue along party lines for their preferred candidates. The only thing uniting them is a common choice of Obi for presidential election. Two of them are Ward exco members for the two other parties.

So at the end, Obi becomes president with a mass of PDP and APC members in the National Assembly

Either

1.Both PDP and APC frustrate the hell out of him well well OR

2.He works with PDP, which means he allies with a corrupt party to get the job done...which puts a lie to the Obi=change thing.

The thing is, anectdoctally, a lot of people in my orbit are voting LP. Back in the day, a lot of people in my orbit did not like PDP, or APC....but when elections come...it is what is on ground that matters.

Obi is not going to win. (And neither is tinubu). At the end, the structures win the day. Unless LP has a means of winning seats at the NA, and state governorship elecitons well well.

Saying Obi is not going to win does not mean I support tinubu, or atiku, or am hating Ibos. Infact, since 1999, I have not been happy with our democratic system, and with the leaders it throws up. If it was up to me, we would vote out APC, PDP, LP , NNPP, AND SPD...and vote in someone new....like PRP or ADC. But dreams don't win elections.
Re: Obidients Plan 100km Car Drive Procession For Peter Obi (pictures) by Anetorfavour: 1:30pm On Oct 26, 2022
Throwback:
Very careless like Obi himself without life jacket despite all the accidents that have been occurring.

No wonder Anambra could not have its capital Awka upgraded with his poor performance from 2006 to 2014.
Obi not wearing life jacket the reason for your problems in life or the failure of APC government. E nor go hard all this urchins Before u no dem go say Obi wen nor wear life jacket nae cause d level of insecurity. Very daft kind of individuals

Re: Obidients Plan 100km Car Drive Procession For Peter Obi (pictures) by AFONJAPIG(m): 1:31pm On Oct 26, 2022
Others will copy... Tulumbu nah copycat
Re: Obidients Plan 100km Car Drive Procession For Peter Obi (pictures) by Anetorfavour: 1:31pm On Oct 26, 2022
Throwback:

Obi not wearing life jacket the reason for your problems in life or the failure of APC government. E nor go hard all this urchins Before u no dem go say Obi wen nor wear life jacket nae cause d level of insecurity. Very daft kind of individuals
Re: Obidients Plan 100km Car Drive Procession For Peter Obi (pictures) by Knox009: 1:32pm On Oct 26, 2022
Copycats will soon follow shortly tongue
Re: Obidients Plan 100km Car Drive Procession For Peter Obi (pictures) by Anetorfavour: 1:33pm On Oct 26, 2022
Igbodicool:

If you like carry your agberoism and small urchin body and block the road, you will be knocked down simple!
Knocking without mercy o!

1 Like

Re: Obidients Plan 100km Car Drive Procession For Peter Obi (pictures) by Igbodicool(m): 1:39pm On Oct 26, 2022
[quote author=FuckOsuPigs post=117889791][/quote]
Pained wasten urchin

Hahahahahaha
Re: Obidients Plan 100km Car Drive Procession For Peter Obi (pictures) by chinae(m): 1:40pm On Oct 26, 2022
D' innovative party
Re: Obidients Plan 100km Car Drive Procession For Peter Obi (pictures) by emonkey(m): 1:40pm On Oct 26, 2022
I am still wondering how this will win election. You will be campaigning to trees and bushes and mad people on the way ? Odinma.
Re: Obidients Plan 100km Car Drive Procession For Peter Obi (pictures) by Idaytesj29(m): 1:42pm On Oct 26, 2022
Seefinish:
Please be careful of father Abraham's agbero and urchins when driving

Lol Obi urchins that we see their conducts online are more dangerous and destructive than the agberos. Infact, compared to Obi Urchins, Agberos are gentle men.
Re: Obidients Plan 100km Car Drive Procession For Peter Obi (pictures) by adioolayi(m): 1:42pm On Oct 26, 2022
We no dey give shishi...

We will share toothbrush and wristband only...

Kindly support us..

cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy angry grin angry cheesy angry grin angry
Re: Obidients Plan 100km Car Drive Procession For Peter Obi (pictures) by Igbodicool(m): 1:43pm On Oct 26, 2022
imrany20:

A typical ipob terrorists mentality.
Hahahahahaha

IPOB terrorist has won FG in court back to back both locally and internationally...
But what I'm telling you is this, if you carry your amature agberoism come for road, we will knock you down and nothing go happen.

Better stay on nairaland and be running your mouth like hungry squirrel looking for agbado.
Re: Obidients Plan 100km Car Drive Procession For Peter Obi (pictures) by FuckOsuPigs: 1:48pm On Oct 26, 2022
Igbodicool:

Pained wasten urchin

Hahahahahaha

I can place the unfortunate riffraff who sired you on lifetime salary. grin
Re: Obidients Plan 100km Car Drive Procession For Peter Obi (pictures) by Nobody: 1:49pm On Oct 26, 2022
Can coconut head ever think of good thing?

TheSameGuy:
Igbo plans 100km car drive procession for Peter Obi grin

Those who foolishly obeyed in Anambra State then, how better is their life today?
How's the State of security in Anambra State today?
How's poverty rate in Anambra State today?

YOU ALL THINK WE CAN BE CARRIED AWAY BY ORDINARY CHARADE.

NO, WE CAN USE OUR OWN HEAD TO THINK

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obidients Plan 100km Car Drive Procession For Peter Obi (pictures) by Nobody: 1:52pm On Oct 26, 2022
Jobless youths!
Re: Obidients Plan 100km Car Drive Procession For Peter Obi (pictures) by Igbodicool(m): 1:52pm On Oct 26, 2022
Throwback:

Imagine the kind of terrorists we have supporting Peter Obi.
If you like carry your hungry body go stay for road, you will be knocked down and Buhari, Tinubu and APC will not help you.

Yes, your APC goons have terrorized us so much that it now our time to terrorize ignorance comot your body.
Nkàkwụ!
Re: Obidients Plan 100km Car Drive Procession For Peter Obi (pictures) by Antoeni(m): 1:54pm On Oct 26, 2022
They Should Jam any Flying BAT
Re: Obidients Plan 100km Car Drive Procession For Peter Obi (pictures) by Advancedman(m): 1:55pm On Oct 26, 2022
XerXers:
Other candidates will soon copy

We no dey walk, gat money for the mad ride ntoor.
Re: Obidients Plan 100km Car Drive Procession For Peter Obi (pictures) by Tareq1105: 2:00pm On Oct 26, 2022
This will cause traffic jam in busy states like Lagos, PH, Abuja, Kano and others which may lead to crisis. While Obituary people have every right to peaceful procession they shouldn't infringe on other people rights to free movement. I'm done.
Re: Obidients Plan 100km Car Drive Procession For Peter Obi (pictures) by Igbodicool(m): 2:00pm On Oct 26, 2022
FuckOsuPigs:

I can place the unfortunate riffraff who sired you on lifetime salary. grin
An urchin who is following Tinubu because of agbado and one bag barrel of oil is talking.

Cele need to flog APC demon comot your body for supporting those who destroyed the land.
Re: Obidients Plan 100km Car Drive Procession For Peter Obi (pictures) by 7arrows: 2:05pm On Oct 26, 2022
Seefinish:
Please be careful of father Abraham's agbero and urchins when driving

The urchins cut try anything. Them no dey fear face nii
Re: Obidients Plan 100km Car Drive Procession For Peter Obi (pictures) by alibiz: 2:07pm On Oct 26, 2022
2023 is Obidient

Re: Obidients Plan 100km Car Drive Procession For Peter Obi (pictures) by 7arrows: 2:08pm On Oct 26, 2022
Throwback:

If he wear life jacket now na una go say why he wear am. U guys are always looking for a reason to rant. Even with una plans to rigg u guys don't stand a chance. Nigerians are tired and they have spoken.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ododo Defeats Adeyemi, Others To Win Kogi APC Governorship Ticket / 12 Politicians Caught Sleeping In Public / Buhari Speaks: How We Intend To Fund Nigeria’s N6 Trillion Budget

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.