Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,448 members, 7,836,789 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:41 PM

Obidients Plan 100km Car Drive Procession For Peter Obi (pictures) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obidients Plan 100km Car Drive Procession For Peter Obi (pictures) (42563 Views)

Obidients Plan One Day Free Bus Service In Kaduna (picture) / Imagine The Dino Melaye That Tried To Troll Peter Obi (Pictures) / One Million March For Peter Obi: Pictures From Different States (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obidients Plan 100km Car Drive Procession For Peter Obi (pictures) by Passionate1(m): 12:22pm On Oct 26, 2022
Na big shame, if truly obi dey live for ikoyi. .
He served for 8 years, why he no developed Anambra. . .No sentiments!
Re: Obidients Plan 100km Car Drive Procession For Peter Obi (pictures) by mariahAngel(f): 12:22pm On Oct 26, 2022
Obidients lead, others follow.
We set the pace.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obidients Plan 100km Car Drive Procession For Peter Obi (pictures) by rummmy: 12:24pm On Oct 26, 2022
Throwback:
Very careless like Obi himself without life jacket despite all the accidents that have been occurring.

Is this the kind of person that will develop Nigeria with a local mentality?

No wonder Anambra could not have its capital Awka upgraded with his poor performance from 2006 to 2014.

what is the dept of that water bro?...it is not a river or stream na...cant you see houses?..
Original wailer...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obidients Plan 100km Car Drive Procession For Peter Obi (pictures) by azpekuliar: 12:25pm On Oct 26, 2022
OBIDIENTS always creative. BATIKUS will soon copy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obidients Plan 100km Car Drive Procession For Peter Obi (pictures) by broadman20: 12:26pm On Oct 26, 2022
Kasssandra:

Atiku is going to win, and Obi will win a large segment of the urban vote, and maybe the SE vote, but ultimately, he is going to place third or fourth.

I am not a supporter of Obi, Atiku or Tinubu, but I am a realist. In my office, a lot of people are Obi supporters, but we are 1) a small segment of Nigerian voters 2) educated with degrees 3)none of us is from the village, or really low income areas.

We may make fun of the fact that 'strictures'...but the truth is, APC and PDP are what most people know. When people defect it is to either APC or PDP.

Rural areas in Nigeria have a large chunk of the vote...and most of them are going to APC or PDP.

Personally, I am ready to be pleasantly surprised if Obi wins or takes second (yes, miracles can happen, and yes, it would be good to get the system shook up)...but for now, the reality is, APC or PDP, most likely PDP have it.

I know your Problem

You are doing this analysis based on the faulty PDP and APC analogue rigging machine,

But let's wait and see what will happen.

What amazes me about most of the analysis I see here is most are based on wishful thinking because this is the first electronic transmission electron we are having in Nigeria that will expose most lies and propaganda.

Have you ever wondered why many people especially in the north are against electronic census in Nigeria?

This election will shock many of you beyond measure in Nigeria.

Let's keep watching.
Re: Obidients Plan 100km Car Drive Procession For Peter Obi (pictures) by xtervaganza(m): 12:26pm On Oct 26, 2022
These ones don de mad . Dem go still run naked
Re: Obidients Plan 100km Car Drive Procession For Peter Obi (pictures) by MATBILL10(m): 12:27pm On Oct 26, 2022
I just like every move of these obidients. Not the usual politics we know, they're creative with real love.

Re: Obidients Plan 100km Car Drive Procession For Peter Obi (pictures) by azpekuliar: 12:28pm On Oct 26, 2022
XerXers:
Other candidates will soon copy

Semis (trailers) need to be part of the convoy sef. So that when we chant "Obi kerenke" the trailer horn go respond. O ma mad gan cheesy
Re: Obidients Plan 100km Car Drive Procession For Peter Obi (pictures) by Kajaard: 12:28pm On Oct 26, 2022
Kasssandra:

Atiku is going to win, and Obi will win a large segment of the urban vote, and maybe the SE vote, but ultimately, he is going to place third or fourth.

I am not a supporter of Obi, Atiku or Tinubu, but I am a realist. In my office, a lot of people are Obi supporters, but we are 1) a small segment of Nigerian voters 2) educated with degrees 3)none of us is from the village, or really low income areas.

We may make fun of the fact that 'strictures'...but the truth is, APC and PDP are what most people know. When people defect it is to either APC or PDP.

Rural areas in Nigeria have a large chunk of the vote...and most of them are going to APC or PDP.

Personally, I am ready to be pleasantly surprised if Obi wins or takes second (yes, miracles can happen, and yes, it would be good to get the system shook up)...but for now, the reality is, APC or PDP, most likely PDP have it.

Your write up makes sense. It's been long I've seen a nairalander write without being too emotional and attaching sentiments to it.

I really hope we get a change this time around. Truth be told the APC party has nothing to offer and is just a continuation of the present disaster we find ourselves in. As for PDP the Atiku I knew during Obasanjo's time was corruption personified.

We Nigerians are just sick and tired of the old dogs.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obidients Plan 100km Car Drive Procession For Peter Obi (pictures) by Temptee101(m): 12:31pm On Oct 26, 2022
Throwback:

Imagine the kind of terrorists we have supporting Peter Obi.

Coming of a shameless supporter of an internationally recognised terrorist - Kashim shettima

Agbado urchin

Re: Obidients Plan 100km Car Drive Procession For Peter Obi (pictures) by Temptee101(m): 12:33pm On Oct 26, 2022
Throwback:
Very careless like Obi himself without life jacket despite all the accidents that have been occurring.

No wonder Anambra could not have its capital Awka upgraded with his poor performance from 2006 to 2014.

Get with the program..

Peter Obi will be your next president

1 Like

Re: Obidients Plan 100km Car Drive Procession For Peter Obi (pictures) by ogatboy(m): 12:34pm On Oct 26, 2022
Watch how APC will do copy and paste but they can only do it in Lagos or at best south west
Re: Obidients Plan 100km Car Drive Procession For Peter Obi (pictures) by Emma94(m): 12:35pm On Oct 26, 2022
Can someone tell Peter Obi to be careful, our future is in his hands and he is traveling on a boat without a life jacket.
Re: Obidients Plan 100km Car Drive Procession For Peter Obi (pictures) by Actionbitters(m): 12:35pm On Oct 26, 2022
You did well brother
A word is enough for the wise.
Make we no hear stories later biko
Re: Obidients Plan 100km Car Drive Procession For Peter Obi (pictures) by Panda7(m): 12:36pm On Oct 26, 2022
politicians do something punding tending to this festive period, i want something like an american christmas carol this christmas and many more cooking feasting and celebration
Re: Obidients Plan 100km Car Drive Procession For Peter Obi (pictures) by Hier(m): 12:42pm On Oct 26, 2022
Throwback:

You can't please people in this life

If he is going there wearing a life jackek, how many life jacket does the people who are affected by the flood having in their possession. People would always talk, if he wears, how would he feel seeing others not wearing the same life jacket

When comforting people of their predicament, you don't appear as better off than them, but as equals with them

1 Like

Re: Obidients Plan 100km Car Drive Procession For Peter Obi (pictures) by Jones4190(m): 12:43pm On Oct 26, 2022
tinubu cars alone can cause traffic in Lagos
Re: Obidients Plan 100km Car Drive Procession For Peter Obi (pictures) by Nobody: 12:46pm On Oct 26, 2022
broadman20:

I know your Problem

You are doing this analysis based on the faulty PDP and APC analogue rigging machine,

But let's wait and see what will happen.

What amazes me about most of the analysis I see here is most are based on wishful thinking because this is the first electronic transmission electron we are having in Nigeria that will expose most lies and propaganda.

Have you ever wondered why many people especially in the north are against electronic census in Nigeria?

This election will shock many of you beyond measure in Nigeria.

Let's keep watching.

1. Like I said, I keep an open mind. Miracles can happen.

2.But as an assignment, go to any village in say Kano, Oyo, Ogun or even Bayelsa, and ask anyone there who is voting LP. OR if they know LP.

3.LP's performance in the last 2 governorship elections was....bad. Very bad. If people loved Obi, they would have voted LP as second...yet, at the end, PDP won one state, APC won the other and the second places...APC and PDP respectively. (In 2015, and 19, a lot of people voted for APC in the North because 'Buhari'...they probably did not know the candidate they were voting for...they just knew that Broom=Buhari).

If LP wants to win, they need to do more than hold rallies.

P.S Rigging is a myth. Parties win because most people vote for them. I personally don't like APC or PDP....but I also know people who blast both parties, and then on the d day vote for...APC and PDP. (One corper saw it live in is LGA in 2019...people blasted APC in the months to the election...then come the day...they all voted APC. No rigging, no vote buying or ballot snatching. )
Re: Obidients Plan 100km Car Drive Procession For Peter Obi (pictures) by AuthegaPRIMUS(m): 12:46pm On Oct 26, 2022
Urheadmaster:
Make them drive carefully

Yeah
Re: Obidients Plan 100km Car Drive Procession For Peter Obi (pictures) by nick50(m): 12:49pm On Oct 26, 2022
Throwback:

..can ur candidate ride on a locally made canoe for a minute without shaking like a harmattan leaf..peter obi shows he far ahead of ur Bat or Atiku

2 Likes

Re: Obidients Plan 100km Car Drive Procession For Peter Obi (pictures) by Izychi: 12:50pm On Oct 26, 2022
Throwback:

If he wore life jacket now, this very same you will say "he protected himself from drowning, but didn't provide life jackets for the whole community".

He decided to share in the infirmity of the ones he's seeking to represent, and you're complaining.

Humans!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obidients Plan 100km Car Drive Procession For Peter Obi (pictures) by Omolomo4eva(m): 12:51pm On Oct 26, 2022
I just love the reasoning faculty of this Obi supporters. It's making me catch the bug. Should I?
Re: Obidients Plan 100km Car Drive Procession For Peter Obi (pictures) by imrany20(m): 12:52pm On Oct 26, 2022
Igbodicool:

They should knock those urchins down...

The train is moving!
A typical ipob terrorists mentality.
Re: Obidients Plan 100km Car Drive Procession For Peter Obi (pictures) by Omolomo4eva(m): 12:53pm On Oct 26, 2022
I just love the reasoning faculty of this Obi supporters. It's making me want to catch the bug. Should I?
Re: Obidients Plan 100km Car Drive Procession For Peter Obi (pictures) by FuckOsuPigs: 12:53pm On Oct 26, 2022
Igbodicool:

If you like carry your agberoism and small urchin body and block the road, you will be knocked down simple!

Re: Obidients Plan 100km Car Drive Procession For Peter Obi (pictures) by Cantonese: 12:54pm On Oct 26, 2022
XerXers:
Other candidates will soon copy

The will plan 1000km transport union led drive. They do not have ideas. They have nothing to offer. They copy and never able to do them.

Na APC be that.
Re: Obidients Plan 100km Car Drive Procession For Peter Obi (pictures) by ufuosman(m): 12:55pm On Oct 26, 2022
Don't drink and drive pls
Re: Obidients Plan 100km Car Drive Procession For Peter Obi (pictures) by Prenonjebose: 12:56pm On Oct 26, 2022
Interesting and innovative. If they can pull this off in three quarter of the states, then the awareness would be very strong and impactful. Well mapped routes with good coordination will generate a lasting impression.
Re: Obidients Plan 100km Car Drive Procession For Peter Obi (pictures) by 2RUTHHURTS(m): 1:03pm On Oct 26, 2022
Throwback:

grin
Ee pain you sha, if he had put on the jacket, same you would have said "why should he put it on when the life jacket is not enough for everyone, as a leader he should be a selfless leader"
Re: Obidients Plan 100km Car Drive Procession For Peter Obi (pictures) by kingyakos: 1:06pm On Oct 26, 2022
Throwback:

As we are driving any urchins wey carelessly enter our front we go jam troway. It's a moving trend nothing can stop.
Re: Obidients Plan 100km Car Drive Procession For Peter Obi (pictures) by ATLIEN2027: 1:06pm On Oct 26, 2022
Pandora pathological liar Obi tuary. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Zimbabweans Wish Mugabe Will Learn From Nigeria / Ganduje's Ex-Aide, Dawisu 'Relocates' From Nigeria (Photos) / Nigerians React To Aisha Buhari’s Comment On President’s Health

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.