Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,044 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:54 AM

2023: Why Tinubu Is Best Choice For Nigeria - Bimbo Akintola - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Why Tinubu Is Best Choice For Nigeria - Bimbo Akintola (23496 Views)

How Much Is Saheed Balogun And Bimbo Akintola Buying Fuel Today? (picture) / Mujahid Akintola Is Dead: Ishaq Akintola, MURIC Founder Loses Son / Adeniyi Akintola Steps Down: I'm Sad & I Feel Cheated, But I'll Listen To Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023: Why Tinubu Is Best Choice For Nigeria - Bimbo Akintola by YorubaNiBaba(m): 10:40pm On Jan 21, 2023
Ahead of the forthcoming elections, Nollywood actress Bimbo Akintola has stated why the APC Presidential candidate, Bola Tinubu is the best choice for Nigeria.

In an Interview with TVC your view, the 52-year-old actress revealed that she works for Mr Tinubu because she is convinced he has all it takes to transform Nigeria.
The movie star described Mr Tinubu as a skill and talent locator while defending her decision to support his candidature publicly.

She said, “I am with the PCC, I’m working for Asiwaju, and I’m also with CGI (Connecting Grassroots Initiative), which MC Oluomo started.

What we are doing is going door to door. First and foremost, Asiwaju built talent; he found people who can do things, look at his cabinet when he was governor; those are the names we call now.”

“We see Fashola, Osinbanjo, Wale Edun, and they are the so-called young names we call in politics, and they all came from where? It’s because Asiwaju sourced them and brought them on.

We would be excited about the changes that would happen in this county
Bimbo also extolled Mr Tinubu’s generosity towards her industry and colleagues, which she said long began before he declared for president.

“I know he has a vision for Nigeria, which is crucial; where we are in the world right now, if you know you don’t have a picture, you shouldn’t try to serve. He has an idea.
“Tinubu has supported so many people, our industry for one; you don’t need to know him to get support.

Wen, we lost Moji Olaiya, and she wasn’t in the country; he flew her in; he paid for everything. So many actors have received help from him, and he doesn’t know them from anywhere,”
she said.

Asked about her colleague Funke Akindele’s Lagos state deputy governorship bid, Bimbo gave a vague response.

“I think more and more people who feel they have a service to give to this country need to step up.

Nigeria needs all the help; they step up.

The ‘Dangerous Twin’ star, hitherto known for her calm disposition on social media, said she is currently speaking up because of how other people try to downplay her choices.

“Normally, I don’t share my politics or what I believe on social media, but because of how people are attacking others, I said no, we won’t be bullied.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/entertainment/nollywood/577062-2023-why-tinubu-is-best-choice-for-nigeria-bimbo-akintola.html

137 Likes 17 Shares

Re: 2023: Why Tinubu Is Best Choice For Nigeria - Bimbo Akintola by oyin44: 10:40pm On Jan 21, 2023
Every one was surprised today the way the people of jigawa state came out in their millions to support tinubu. ..

It was too massive.. any way, .l am 100% certain tinubu will win..the love is much

107 Likes 26 Shares

Re: 2023: Why Tinubu Is Best Choice For Nigeria - Bimbo Akintola by BossGerald: 10:41pm On Jan 21, 2023
A drug baron can never be the best for this country...

Sleeping sickness trypanosomiasis, God forbid evil tifnubu

234 Likes 20 Shares

Re: 2023: Why Tinubu Is Best Choice For Nigeria - Bimbo Akintola by worldTina(f): 10:41pm On Jan 21, 2023
Tinubu is going no where ,obi will lead us

For your school projects, power point presentation, thesis and Turnitin check, kindly check my signature for contact details

215 Likes 22 Shares

Re: 2023: Why Tinubu Is Best Choice For Nigeria - Bimbo Akintola by YorubaNiBaba(m): 10:41pm On Jan 21, 2023
Ipob pigs, oya let the wailing begin

166 Likes 23 Shares

Re: 2023: Why Tinubu Is Best Choice For Nigeria - Bimbo Akintola by IdiotOjukwu(f): 10:42pm On Jan 21, 2023
UNBIASED OPINION

I LIKE THIS

😋😋😋

71 Likes 15 Shares

Re: 2023: Why Tinubu Is Best Choice For Nigeria - Bimbo Akintola by YorubaNiBaba(m): 10:43pm On Jan 21, 2023
worldTina:
Obidaft can only lead mad men in agulu

142 Likes 17 Shares

Re: 2023: Why Tinubu Is Best Choice For Nigeria - Bimbo Akintola by IgOga(m): 10:44pm On Jan 21, 2023
worldTina:

grin grin grin Is that the name of the new Biafra leader grin

49 Likes 12 Shares

Re: 2023: Why Tinubu Is Best Choice For Nigeria - Bimbo Akintola by BossGerald: 10:44pm On Jan 21, 2023
YorubaNiBaba:
Obidaft can only lead mad men in agulu

While tifnubu leads drug pushers in iragbiji

...start getting used to your incoming president Peter Obi

108 Likes 11 Shares

Re: 2023: Why Tinubu Is Best Choice For Nigeria - Bimbo Akintola by BossGerald: 10:47pm On Jan 21, 2023
YorubaNiBaba:
Ipob pigs, oya let the wailing begin

Yoruba Muslim miscreant...

Your sleeping sickness candidate can never smell a single vote from a yoruba Christian🥵

53 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 2023: Why Tinubu Is Best Choice For Nigeria - Bimbo Akintola by peter0071(m): 10:48pm On Jan 21, 2023
whistling

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Why Tinubu Is Best Choice For Nigeria - Bimbo Akintola by hisgrace090: 10:50pm On Jan 21, 2023
Not in his present condition, Tinubu need rest now pushing him arround with you guys greed is evil.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Why Tinubu Is Best Choice For Nigeria - Bimbo Akintola by neutralmind: 10:54pm On Jan 21, 2023
oyin44:
Every one was surprised today the way the people of jigawa state came out in their millions to support tinubu. ..

It was too massive...it shows that all Nigerians really want him

Do you know the unemployment rate in Jigawa state ?

Those guys are jobless. They will always come out. It may not translate to votes.

35 Likes

Re: 2023: Why Tinubu Is Best Choice For Nigeria - Bimbo Akintola by oyin44: 10:58pm On Jan 21, 2023
neutralmind:

Do you know the unemployment rate in Jigawa state ?

Those guys are jobless. They will always come out. It may not translate to votes.
Stop fooling urself. .wake up

Open your eyes and see what is going on...

Stop all the nonsense

28 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 2023: Why Tinubu Is Best Choice For Nigeria - Bimbo Akintola by PointZerom: 11:18pm On Jan 21, 2023
The urinating machine of uwa n'ile grin grin grin

28 Likes

Re: 2023: Why Tinubu Is Best Choice For Nigeria - Bimbo Akintola by Okoroawusa: 11:35pm On Jan 21, 2023
Running to her social media handles right now to see how the online bandits AKA Obidient slaves AKA Igbos will attack her. They never disappoint.

103 Likes 11 Shares

Re: 2023: Why Tinubu Is Best Choice For Nigeria - Bimbo Akintola by BeardedmeatR(m): 11:46pm On Jan 21, 2023
IdiotOjukwu:
UNBIASED OPINION

I LIKE THIS

😋😋😋
Bimbo Akintola is a retired Olosho, erudite evening newspaper and a drug addict.

What did you expect her to say?

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 2023: Why Tinubu Is Best Choice For Nigeria - Bimbo Akintola by BeardedmeatR(m): 11:47pm On Jan 21, 2023
Okoroawusa:
Running to her social media handles right now to see how the online bandits AKA Obidient slaves AKA Igbos will attack her. They never disappoints.
Attack an evening newspaper addicted to cocaine for what?

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: Why Tinubu Is Best Choice For Nigeria - Bimbo Akintola by KingKO22: 11:51pm On Jan 21, 2023
BeardedmeatR:
Attack an evening newspaper addicted to cocaine for what?
Na today Nyamirin dey attack opposition ?

How many times has Pandora Obituary himself appeal to the Zombipigs to desist from attacking oppositions

Obituary followers are inherited MNK IPOB Millitants
Nothing more nothing less

108 Likes 10 Shares

Re: 2023: Why Tinubu Is Best Choice For Nigeria - Bimbo Akintola by dollytino4real(f): 12:02am On Jan 22, 2023
Madam E 4 beta u just stay mute o! Instead of to support ancestor

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Why Tinubu Is Best Choice For Nigeria - Bimbo Akintola by FreeStuffsNG: 12:08am On Jan 22, 2023
oyin44:

It was too massive.. any way, .l am 100% certain tinubu will win..the love is much
Thank you sir.

Asiwaju lokan!

101 Likes 8 Shares

Re: 2023: Why Tinubu Is Best Choice For Nigeria - Bimbo Akintola by IdiotOjukwu(f): 12:10am On Jan 22, 2023
BeardedmeatR:
Bimbo Akintola is a retired Olosho, erudite evening newspaper and a drug addict.

What did you expect her to say?

After all your mother trained her

😁😁😁😁😁😁

31 Likes 9 Shares

Re: 2023: Why Tinubu Is Best Choice For Nigeria - Bimbo Akintola by OriOko88(m): 12:12am On Jan 22, 2023
I would have voted a healthy Tinubu,but the Tinubu I dey see now seems incapable of stiring this country forward. APC must be sent packing. Atiku or Obi or kwankaso. Apc must go. They deliberately caused artificial scarcity to pave way for dangote to fix price for d petrol he would be selling when his refinery opens on monday. Awon eleeiibu

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Why Tinubu Is Best Choice For Nigeria - Bimbo Akintola by Kingspin(m): 12:26am On Jan 22, 2023
Akinwunmi Adesina or Osinbajo. These man are the best choice not Biya Tinubu.

6 Likes

Re: 2023: Why Tinubu Is Best Choice For Nigeria - Bimbo Akintola by yarimo(m): 12:35am On Jan 22, 2023
worldTina:
lead us as Unknown gun men leader, like he is still leading you now.

90 Likes 8 Shares

Re: 2023: Why Tinubu Is Best Choice For Nigeria - Bimbo Akintola by Jokerman(m): 12:43am On Jan 22, 2023
Another nollywood actress as usual... after eating Lagos cake from the likes of Oluomo and co... 😃 😀

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Why Tinubu Is Best Choice For Nigeria - Bimbo Akintola by oyin44: 2:39am On Jan 22, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

Thank you sir.

Asiwaju lokan!

You are welcome

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: Why Tinubu Is Best Choice For Nigeria - Bimbo Akintola by seanwilliam(m): 5:50am On Jan 22, 2023
Really?
Like for tinubu share for Peter obi

11 Likes 8 Shares

Re: 2023: Why Tinubu Is Best Choice For Nigeria - Bimbo Akintola by emmabest2000(m): 5:52am On Jan 22, 2023

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Why Tinubu Is Best Choice For Nigeria - Bimbo Akintola by secnelly: 5:53am On Jan 22, 2023
When Peter Obi speaks, he speaks facts and figures.

But when Tinubu speaks, his media team will stay back to interpret his speech and translate it from English to English.

I couldn't pick anything reasonable from Tinubu's interactive session in Chatham.

Did you listen to Peter Obi's? He gave Nigerians and Africa a face lift.

If you're a Nigerian who has been affected by the impact of the current administration and after watching all the presidential candidates and still choose to support Tinubu ehn, may your life never experience happiness.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: Why Tinubu Is Best Choice For Nigeria - Bimbo Akintola by smile11s(m): 5:53am On Jan 22, 2023
Hmmm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

WIKE’S VICTORY: Oyegun Calls For Probe Of S-court Judges / Governor Inuwa-Yahaya Nominates Husseina, Goje’s Daughter As Commissioner, Gombe / Zamfara Government Shuts Down 4 Media Houses For Covering PDP Rally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.