Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,465 members, 7,826,767 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 07:57 PM

Watched the new Movie About Marilyn Monroe - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Watched the new Movie About Marilyn Monroe (787 Views)

Have You Ever Watched The Sextape Of A Girl You Know / Who watched the news! Am so scared o! If this really happen 'we are all doomed. / Effanga Marilyn Releases Sexy Bikini Photo After Covenant University Sex Scandal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Watched the new Movie About Marilyn Monroe by Ilamina(f): 7:47pm On Jan 28, 2023
Noticed white people are crazy about her

Never understood the hype

So I am glad, I got to know a little about her

I realized she had a tough upbringing like oprah
Her mother was Mentally ill, and was abusive to marilyn monroe
She Grew up in several abusive foster homes

Noticed, she's very soft spoken, gentle and just so cool

2 Likes

Re: Watched the new Movie About Marilyn Monroe by JoyousFurnitire(m): 3:56am On Jan 29, 2023
Thanks for the summary, might check it out 😊
Re: Watched the new Movie About Marilyn Monroe by Ilamina(f): 4:05am On Jan 29, 2023
JoyousFurnitire:
Thanks for the summary, might check it out 😊
what do you know about her

1 Like

Re: Watched the new Movie About Marilyn Monroe by LittleBigDick(m): 5:23am On Jan 29, 2023
She was a slut moving from one man to another like a harlot that she was

In the end she died with no offsprings and legacy
Re: Watched the new Movie About Marilyn Monroe by Ilamina(f): 6:39am On Jan 29, 2023
LittleBigDick:
She was a slut moving from one man to another like a harlot that she was

In the end she died with no offsprings and legacy

She was just unlucky in love like halle berry
All the men were abusive

Besides, she had some kind of vagina problem. .that's why kept on having miscarriages
Deep down, she wanted to have children , just like how desperate she always wanted to meet her real father

2 Likes

Re: Watched the new Movie About Marilyn Monroe by JoyousFurnitire(m): 9:24am On Jan 29, 2023
Ilamina:
what do you know about her

I knew:

- she was an actress/singer
- she was the most famous sex symbol especially in the '50s
- she died at a young age due to substance abuse embarassed
- Kim K appeared in one of her iconic dress last year.

Didn't know about her childhood undecided

1 Like

Re: Watched the new Movie About Marilyn Monroe by Ilamina(f): 7:52pm On Jan 29, 2023
Michael Jackson rules
Re: Watched the new Movie About Marilyn Monroe by jclassiq(m): 10:41pm On Jan 29, 2023
Blonde.

That's the title of the movie.

I intend to see it again when i have time.
Re: Watched the new Movie About Marilyn Monroe by Ilamina(f): 10:50pm On Jan 29, 2023
jclassiq:
Blonde.

That's the title of the movie.

I intend to see it again when i have time.

Why you wanna see it again

You didn't understand it, the first time tongue
Re: Watched the new Movie About Marilyn Monroe by jclassiq(m): 11:15pm On Jan 29, 2023
Ilamina:

Why you wanna see it again

You didn't understand it, the first time tongue

I can relate with her issues. That's why I want to see it. I'm dealing with trauma myself

(1) (Reply)

I Left A Job Because Of A Guy Who Hate And Victimized Me Now Am Regretting / Thank You, Nairaland. / Do Ladies Feel A Strong Attraction Or Connection For First Sex Partner?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.