Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,955 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:39 AM

Should I Straff This Female Neighbor Who's Giving Me Green Lights. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Straff This Female Neighbor Who's Giving Me Green Lights. (8563 Views)

Ladies What Are The Subtle Ways You Give Green Lights To A Guy You Like? / Lady Sharing Office With Me Wants To Be My Baby Mama, Gives Me Green Light / My Neighbour Is Showing Me Green Light Despite The Fact That She's Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Straff This Female Neighbor Who's Giving Me Green Lights. by Sailingnorth: 3:44pm On Oct 26, 2022
I've known this lady for a long time now, I am in my twenties and she's two years older than me.

Note: Please bear with me this will be a long read, I need help.

We were once neighbors, she later parked out of the compound.
It was a face me I face you kinda compound, on several occasions I do accidentally bump into either her or her sister who is about 26 years of age now naked.
Most times they leave their door open, it mostly happens in the evenings, heaven knows it wasn't my intention of seeing them but it happens, and I just sometimes look sometimes I walk off.
I sometimes peep sha, it was 4yrs ago, I wouldn't do it now.

They have noticed it twice.
The junior one has seen me looking twice and from the look of things they didn't really care.

The junior one which is 2 years older than me , sleeps around a lot, has been giving me green right from time, but I wasn't really sure so I just ignored it and assume never happened.

So three years later fast forward till now, I live with an aunt and both of them are friends of that aunt.
They do visit, and on one occasion it was a Sunday morning when the junior one visited.
We were alone in the house.
she took her bath in the house and after bathing she asked me for cream to rub, the clothes she was wearing was really revealing and it made me have a boner.
I bet 100% she saw it and was excited or kind of moved.

She started walking around or trying to ask me to help her out with something so as to draw me closer to her.
As for the cream I searched the whole house and honestly couldn't find the cream and I told her I can't find it.
She looked disappointed.

Recently she visited again, this time she was well dressed and while bending to check for stuff in a box, just as every guy would do I was just looking at her ass and he was pretty sexy so I had a boner again this time a serious one.

She saw it again and as I expected it got her excited I could tell from the tone of her voice and her behaviour that she saw it.
She resumed that attitude of trying to get me to help her out with things.

At some point she saw it, it was very visible and I was enjoying the show I won't lie, while standing she came closer and went down to search for things at where I was standing, she was occasionally shifting sideways in order to have her hand touch it (my erected p).

While stepping out of the room she came back in an gave me this look on her face as if she was expecting something and ask were you calling me, which I replied no.

They later left, and the elder sister greeted me goodnight. Something she has never done before and I wouldn't expect her to.

I forgot to add, her elder sister 26 -yrs just started giving me greenlight all of a sudden.
She will walk away from the building where they were and come over to where I was carrying out some task outside in the compound and gist with me while moving her clothes.

I swear to God this girls are damn sexy, I've masturbated severally and always fantasize on having sex with the older one which is 26 years of age and the second one which is 2 years older than me.

I have never had sex in my life and I am pretty scared of contacting bad energies or sexually transmitted diseases but broooo, these girls have nyarsh.
I'm not a pervert, I just want you to see the picture that is in front of me.

But nature is putting heavy pressure on me right now, I don't know what to do cause the next time they visit things may move to the next level probably not actual sex but it will get me closer to the main thing happening.
I can feel It, I trust my instinct in my life.

I recently had a dream of holding something beautiful in my hand, it look so beautiful with different colours and it broke.
In that dream I felt like I knew it will break and I could have done something to prevent it from breaking, I felt regrets in that dream and I think that dream relates to what is going on.
My dreams do happen in real life.
I fear I might regret straffing them.

What is your advice on this I would love to know cuz I'm at the crossroad and I've always been excited about having my first sex in life.
I am 22 years of age by the way.

3 Likes

Re: Should I Straff This Female Neighbor Who's Giving Me Green Lights. by nickyj19: 3:45pm On Oct 26, 2022
i
Re: Should I Straff This Female Neighbor Who's Giving Me Green Lights. by general111(m): 3:48pm On Oct 26, 2022
Dont do it..
I repeat, abort mission..
They want to suck your destiny

16 Likes

Re: Should I Straff This Female Neighbor Who's Giving Me Green Lights. by Chnbanc: 3:51pm On Oct 26, 2022
U dey whine yourself!!
Fake gist!!!!!!!

4 Likes

Re: Should I Straff This Female Neighbor Who's Giving Me Green Lights. by Sailingnorth: 3:52pm On Oct 26, 2022
general111:
Dont do it..

I've been thinking on this direction too.
Do you mean spiritually and also is it possible?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should I Straff This Female Neighbor Who's Giving Me Green Lights. by Sailingnorth: 3:53pm On Oct 26, 2022
Chnbanc:
U dey whine yourself!!
Fake gist!!!!!!!
Bro I can swear with my life, I'm saying the truth.
I created this Monika just to ask this question, I am not a nairalander
Re: Should I Straff This Female Neighbor Who's Giving Me Green Lights. by general111(m): 3:56pm On Oct 26, 2022
Sailingnorth:

I've been thinking on this direction too.
Do you mean spiritually and also is it possible?
A word is enough for the wise

4 Likes

Re: Should I Straff This Female Neighbor Who's Giving Me Green Lights. by Sailingnorth: 3:59pm On Oct 26, 2022
general111:

A word is enough for the wise

Thanks brother.
Re: Should I Straff This Female Neighbor Who's Giving Me Green Lights. by Ballzproblemm: 4:16pm On Oct 26, 2022
name of the movie

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Straff This Female Neighbor Who's Giving Me Green Lights. by TwoFourSeven(m): 4:22pm On Oct 26, 2022
Listen to DULL by ASAKE, you'll get your answer.

1 Like

Re: Should I Straff This Female Neighbor Who's Giving Me Green Lights. by mystery22: 4:23pm On Oct 26, 2022
I will say don't do it,cos anytime you are having double mind or fear towards having sexx with a girl its best you don't do it. your instinct might be right

5 Likes

Re: Should I Straff This Female Neighbor Who's Giving Me Green Lights. by rickleye: 4:26pm On Oct 26, 2022
Straff is an old slang. So I don’t believe you.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Straff This Female Neighbor Who's Giving Me Green Lights. by marlow1962(m): 4:28pm On Oct 26, 2022
Nawa o
Ppl dy dis life o, anyhow sha
Re: Should I Straff This Female Neighbor Who's Giving Me Green Lights. by Sailingnorth: 4:57pm On Oct 26, 2022
rickleye:
Straff is an old slang. So I don’t believe you.

Bro, I don't know what to tell you, I don't know how to argue.
I have a huge followers on Twitter, shame is what made me post it here Instead of Twitter.
I wouldn't create a new acct just to lie.
If you don't believe me I don't care, I'm desperate for answers, your contribution isn't helping.
Re: Should I Straff This Female Neighbor Who's Giving Me Green Lights. by Slynation(m): 5:11pm On Oct 26, 2022
Akiko ndi Mike Ejeagha...

2 Likes

Re: Should I Straff This Female Neighbor Who's Giving Me Green Lights. by dawnomike(m): 5:13pm On Oct 26, 2022
Sailingnorth:
I've known this lady for a long time now, I am in my twenties and she's two years older than me.

Note: Please bear with me this will be a long read, I need help.

We were once neighbors, she later parked out of the compound.
It was a face me I face you kinda compound, on several occasions I do accidentally bump into either her or her sister who is about 26 years of age now naked.
Most times they leave their door open, it mostly happens in the evenings, heaven knows it wasn't my intention of seeing them but it happens, and I just sometimes look sometimes I walk off.
I sometimes peep sha, it was 4yrs ago, I wouldn't do it now.

They have noticed it twice.
The junior one has seen me looking twice and from the look of things they didn't really care.

The junior one which is 2 years older than me , sleeps around a lot, has been giving me green right from time, but I wasn't really sure so I just ignored it and assume never happened.

So three years later fast forward till now, I live with an aunt and both of them are friends of that aunt.
They do visit, and on one occasion it was a Sunday morning when the junior one visited.
We were alone in the house.
she took her bath in the house and after bathing she asked me for cream to rub, the clothes she was wearing was really revealing and it made me have a boner.
I bet 100% she saw it and was excited or kind of moved.

She started walking around or trying to ask me to help her out with something so as to draw me closer to her.
As for the cream I searched the whole house and honestly couldn't find the cream and I told her I can't find it.
She looked disappointed.

Recently she visited again, this time she was well dressed and while bending to check for stuff in a box, just as every guy would do I was just looking at her ass and he was pretty sexy so I had a boner again this time a serious one.

She saw it again and as I expected it got her excited I could tell from the tone of her voice and her behaviour that she saw it.
She resumed that attitude of trying to get me to help her out with things.

At some point she saw it, it was very visible and I was enjoying the show I won't lie, while standing she came closer and went down to search for things at where I was standing, she was occasionally shifting sideways in order to have her hand touch it (my erected p).

While stepping out of the room she came back in an gave me this look on her face as if she was expecting something and ask were you calling me, which I replied no.

They later left, and the elder sister greeted me goodnight. Something she has never done before and I wouldn't expect her to.

I forgot to add, her elder sister 26 -yrs just started giving me greenlight all of a sudden.
She will walk away from the building where they were and come over to where I was carrying out some task outside in the compound and gist with me while moving her clothes.
I swear to God this girls are damn sexy, I've masturbated severally and always fantasize on having sex with the older one which is 26 years of age and the second one which is 2 years older than me.

I have never had sex in my life and I am pretty scared of contacting bad energies or sexually transmitted diseases but broooo, these girls have nyarsh.
I'm not a pervert, I just want you to see the picture that is in front of me.

But nature is putting heavy pressure on me right now, I don't know what to do cause the next time they visit things may move to the next level probably not actual sex but it will get me closer to the main thing happening.
I can feel It, I trust my instinct in my life.

I recently had a dream of holding something beautiful in my hand, it look so beautiful with different colours and it broke.
In that dream I felt like I knew it will break and I could have done something to prevent it from breaking, I felt regrets in that dream and I think that dream relates to what is going on.
My dreams do happen in real life.
I fear I might regret straffing them.

What is your advice on this I would love to know cuz I'm at the crossroad and I've always been excited about having my first sex in life.
I am 22 years of age by the way.
My brother fleee!!! Get yourself a girlfriend if you have to but surely, not those 2

5 Likes

Re: Should I Straff This Female Neighbor Who's Giving Me Green Lights. by Akunatakasi(m): 5:35pm On Oct 26, 2022
Flee from those daughters of jezebel ...

3 Likes

Re: Should I Straff This Female Neighbor Who's Giving Me Green Lights. by Nonexisting1: 5:41pm On Oct 26, 2022
All these epistle just for us to give a nod for you to go ahead and destroy those pussies? Okay brother, here you have it. This is me giving you express order. Go ahead and devour those pussies without mercy. Make sure you come back to give us updates.

3 Likes

Re: Should I Straff This Female Neighbor Who's Giving Me Green Lights. by Chnbanc: 6:12pm On Oct 26, 2022
Sailingnorth:

Bro I can swear with my life, I'm saying the truth.
I created this Monika just to ask this question, I am not a nairalander
disembark!!

1 Like

Re: Should I Straff This Female Neighbor Who's Giving Me Green Lights. by Skyrockter: 6:27pm On Oct 26, 2022
Op, abort that thought of knacking those girls.. Remember for a woman to seduce a man, that woman have an aim of doing so and if a woman is too nice to you something is wrong somewhere.

4 Likes

Re: Should I Straff This Female Neighbor Who's Giving Me Green Lights. by tnerro1(m): 7:03pm On Oct 26, 2022
Pictures of the naysh or we no believe

1 Like

Re: Should I Straff This Female Neighbor Who's Giving Me Green Lights. by Rexymania(m): 7:10pm On Oct 26, 2022
Do it. Have sex with her
Re: Should I Straff This Female Neighbor Who's Giving Me Green Lights. by imagrg(m): 7:15pm On Oct 26, 2022
Seconded!
general111:
Dont do it..
Re: Should I Straff This Female Neighbor Who's Giving Me Green Lights. by Exxxgeee: 8:17pm On Oct 26, 2022
Chnbanc:
U dey whine yourself!! Fake gist!!!!!!!
Walahi
Re: Should I Straff This Female Neighbor Who's Giving Me Green Lights. by Baronthecelebri: 8:21pm On Oct 26, 2022
Don't do it, you'll regret it.
Re: Should I Straff This Female Neighbor Who's Giving Me Green Lights. by Goalnaldo(m): 8:36pm On Oct 26, 2022
Most men fantasize about a Three.some but to do it with two sisters is looking weird to me. Please if you want to knack, just knack one
Re: Should I Straff This Female Neighbor Who's Giving Me Green Lights. by sweetflame(m): 8:41pm On Oct 26, 2022
Stop masturbating... Even if you eventually do anything with them you'll end up disappointing them with a 2 minute show... But sha stop masturbating

1 Like

Re: Should I Straff This Female Neighbor Who's Giving Me Green Lights. by Nobody: 8:52pm On Oct 26, 2022
Bleep if u won Bleep no dey come here come disturb elders meeting.

Use condoms and no destiny will be use, they are just olosho that's all. Little thing una attach to blood money.
Re: Should I Straff This Female Neighbor Who's Giving Me Green Lights. by Joystic: 9:05pm On Oct 26, 2022
You still be virgin that's why you get this kind self control.

One thing I can assure you of is that after your first sex, konji will no longer be your mate and na only stories of your sexcapades we go dey read no be all these pussy shy epistles because you go become sharp shooter.

A word of advice.. Better go practice with olosho first make you no go fall your hand o cos I assure you na only 10 seconds you go last. And na your hand those babes go fall so, no talk say I no tell you.

4 Likes

Re: Should I Straff This Female Neighbor Who's Giving Me Green Lights. by gulfer: 9:22pm On Oct 26, 2022
You've never had sex but know what straff means kwantinu undecided undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

USE THIS PICTURE to Start a Conversation on WhatsApp with a Stranger [Picture] / Beauty Of Sex After Marriage(pics)...NL Ladies change / Your Guess Is As Good As Mine (Pic) +18

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.