Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,550 members, 7,816,336 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:45 AM

She Looked Beautiful When I Met Her In The Bus - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Looked Beautiful When I Met Her In The Bus (3672 Views)

Nigerian Lady Reveals How She Met Her Husband In London 11 Years Ago. Photos / Man Proposes 2 His Girlfriend At The Very Spot He Met Her In Osun 11yrs Ago(Pics / Romance in the bus ..... Guys and their tactics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Looked Beautiful When I Met Her In The Bus by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jan 16, 2015
Two days ago on my way back from work I was opportuned to sit close to a lady in this regular yellowish damfo.She looked so glamourous and pretty,and as a sharp lagos boy I initiated the conversation which went so well that at the end she gave out her contact.Since then we have been in good mode on the phone and she even calls me dear now.So I decided to arrange for a meeting and it happened that both of us were chanced today, we did gang out...To my greatest surprise she looks diferent from what I saw two days ago,she is not the type I think I can go out with.
Please what do I do now she is already calling me 'dear'

1 Like

Re: She Looked Beautiful When I Met Her In The Bus by successnwa(f): 8:14pm On Jan 16, 2015
finish what you have started na Lol

7 Likes

Re: She Looked Beautiful When I Met Her In The Bus by major466(m): 8:14pm On Jan 16, 2015
You never know she could be your missing rib. Don't get carried away by beauty.

1 Like

Re: She Looked Beautiful When I Met Her In The Bus by demelza: 8:16pm On Jan 16, 2015
;DLOOOOOL!!!!!
Op manage am
Re: She Looked Beautiful When I Met Her In The Bus by heffem(m): 8:21pm On Jan 16, 2015
U̶̲̥̅̊ wear sunshade when U̶̲̥̅̊ d̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ collect her contact...? cool

3 Likes

Re: She Looked Beautiful When I Met Her In The Bus by prettyjo(f): 8:21pm On Jan 16, 2015
wisely,codedly distance yourself from her before it gets late

2 Likes

Re: She Looked Beautiful When I Met Her In The Bus by dkronicle(m): 8:25pm On Jan 16, 2015
And so ? If u cant d8 her, someone somewhere is dyin for her.

5 Likes

Re: She Looked Beautiful When I Met Her In The Bus by mirexxx(f): 8:33pm On Jan 16, 2015
calling u "dear" doesn't mean she's in love with you. how did she look different 4rm wat u saw in the bus? why can't u go out wit her type?

smiley

2 Likes

Re: She Looked Beautiful When I Met Her In The Bus by apparentlylaw(m): 8:36pm On Jan 16, 2015
Lol !!!! Maybe u didn't go awt wif ur glasses dat day

1 Like

Re: She Looked Beautiful When I Met Her In The Bus by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jan 16, 2015
Now,this is funny grin
Is she different from the girl u met facial or she didnt apply enuff makeup undecided am confused
Re: She Looked Beautiful When I Met Her In The Bus by Baddo101(m): 8:36pm On Jan 16, 2015
grin Bushmeat don catch d hunter....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Looked Beautiful When I Met Her In The Bus by ITbomb(m): 8:40pm On Jan 16, 2015
Tell her to always wear that make up she wore in the bus
Re: She Looked Beautiful When I Met Her In The Bus by dguizman(m): 8:43pm On Jan 16, 2015
As a sharp lagos boy nw,just distance yourself from her.

2 Likes

Re: She Looked Beautiful When I Met Her In The Bus by ArchEnemy(m): 8:56pm On Jan 16, 2015
successnwa:
Baddo101:
grin
Re: She Looked Beautiful When I Met Her In The Bus by ArchEnemy(m): 8:56pm On Jan 16, 2015
successnwa:
Baddo101:
grin next time op wont always run after every supposed fine Gal
Re: She Looked Beautiful When I Met Her In The Bus by thegoodone2(m): 9:01pm On Jan 16, 2015
I like all the respond.
Re: She Looked Beautiful When I Met Her In The Bus by osamaBUSH(m): 9:15pm On Jan 16, 2015
angryBack off.
Re: She Looked Beautiful When I Met Her In The Bus by braintext(m): 9:22pm On Jan 16, 2015
grin
Re: She Looked Beautiful When I Met Her In The Bus by iamodenigbo1(m): 9:27pm On Jan 16, 2015
ndo
Re: She Looked Beautiful When I Met Her In The Bus by zeezahbee(f): 9:30pm On Jan 16, 2015
You have chased the wrong rat. Deal with it tongue
Re: She Looked Beautiful When I Met Her In The Bus by nickz(m): 9:42pm On Jan 16, 2015
Mary Kay tinsgringringrin
Re: She Looked Beautiful When I Met Her In The Bus by lilmax(m): 10:04pm On Jan 16, 2015
edgeproduk:
Two days ago on my way back from work I was opportuned to sit close to a lady in this regular yellowish damfo.She looked so glamourous and pretty,and as a sharp lagos boy I initiated the conversation which went so well that at the end she gave out her contact.Since then we have been in good mode on the phone and she even calls me dear now.So I decided to arrange for a meeting and it happened that both of us were chanced today, we did gang out...To my greatest surprise she looks diferent from what I saw two days ago,she is not the type I think I can go out with.
grin
Re: She Looked Beautiful When I Met Her In The Bus by Chizzy20(f): 10:24pm On Jan 16, 2015
I think its beta u get to knw her 1st, jst start by bin frnds wit her. Who knws she myt ve a lovely personality nd dat may overshadow her physical appearance.

5 Likes

Re: She Looked Beautiful When I Met Her In The Bus by Nobody: 10:28pm On Jan 16, 2015
how is she different?
Re: She Looked Beautiful When I Met Her In The Bus by Nobody: 10:39pm On Jan 16, 2015
Hmmm,conji hold u d day of collecting her number,,conji is just a baga.
Re: She Looked Beautiful When I Met Her In The Bus by blueandbirds(m): 12:00am On Jan 17, 2015
If you don't like wat you are seeing again, I think it will be better to stopp calling and picking her calls, jus avoid her if she's wise enough she will notice and move ahead its as easy as that bro.. Fight no day there..
Re: She Looked Beautiful When I Met Her In The Bus by Nobody: 12:06am On Jan 17, 2015
na old age, eye dey pain u
Re: She Looked Beautiful When I Met Her In The Bus by realteflon(m): 12:13am On Jan 17, 2015
edgeproduk:
This same thing you are saying happened to me. I simple did the right thing, I immediately stopped calling her. I don't know! This make up things this days is really deceiving we guys.
Re: She Looked Beautiful When I Met Her In The Bus by macklef(m): 12:15am On Jan 17, 2015
nickz:
Mary Kay tinsgringringrin
As her Mary Kay finish, she come kukuma rub Mary slessor. Op come dey para. Lol
Re: She Looked Beautiful When I Met Her In The Bus by InZA: 12:16am On Jan 17, 2015
I think you should just relax your nerves a bit.
The fact that she's calling you "dear" doesn't necessarily mean that she's in love with you or even likes you enough to date you... The word "dear" nowadays has become more of a conversatory punctuation used by most girls to express, I think, a basic level of comfort with your presence or company

A girl can call you dear 10times a day, the same way she would call another guy dear 15times a day,it doesn't mean she's in love with either.

So just continue being her friend and I think you guys would do just fine

Hopefully undecided
Re: She Looked Beautiful When I Met Her In The Bus by chachazzy(m): 12:18am On Jan 17, 2015
Op, were you high on crack cocaine the day you met her? You want us to do the damage control for you ba? Cool down oo, look beyond the physical appearance, there might be something good lurking in her that you are blind to, relax and take it a step at a time. She could be a rare gem.

1 Like

Re: She Looked Beautiful When I Met Her In The Bus by Bamz(m): 12:21am On Jan 17, 2015
I call my close friends 'dear'...

Big deal?

You're the man, a man always takes control.

You'll be the head of a family someday.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Many Nairalander Men Can Allow A Female To Beat Them Up Like These[pics] / For The Heartbroken. / Ha!!! She Confessed Her Love And It Was Like Ha!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.