Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,303 members, 7,836,315 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:36 AM

2023: 40% Of Newly Registered Voters Are Students: INEC - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: 40% Of Newly Registered Voters Are Students: INEC (20240 Views)

Voters Are Been Forced To Vote APC Or Go Home In Rivers State / 60% Of Buhari’s 2019 Voters Are Now Atikulated - Hayatu / 71% Of Newly Registered Voters Are Youths - INEC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: 40% Of Newly Registered Voters Are Students: INEC by AreaGovo: 10:32pm On Oct 26, 2022
And by the suspension of ASUU strike, they've disenfranchised them. Those are Obidients. Why?

1 Like

Re: 2023: 40% Of Newly Registered Voters Are Students: INEC by PointZerom: 10:33pm On Oct 26, 2022
LiveWithIt:

Las las even obi is BATIFIED grin

Console yourself more to avoid suicide.

1 Like

Re: 2023: 40% Of Newly Registered Voters Are Students: INEC by benqo01(m): 10:34pm On Oct 26, 2022
pinkPUSSY:
Nigerian youths are really ready to take back their country

Why are you and the person below me feeling guilty ?
Did I call anybody's name or group?

Reacting in this ugly manner really shows that your criminal candidate wants to hijack this country even though I don't know your candidate. But Spirit tells me that you and the person below me are supporting a THIEF!!!

How much is àgbàdo in your area?
Re: 2023: 40% Of Newly Registered Voters Are Students: INEC by LiveWithIt: 10:37pm On Oct 26, 2022
PointZerom:

Console yourself more to avoid suicide.
Look at this son of many fathers, las las even you will still vote TINUBU and APC, he will be the next president and rule over your kindred. Know this and have peace, don't go for obituary Pandora kiss

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: 40% Of Newly Registered Voters Are Students: INEC by owobokiri(m): 10:41pm On Oct 26, 2022
duro4chang:
Remove the calling off of the strike from what we are saying. The strike was over due. What will the students be doing at home?
Ok Sir
Re: 2023: 40% Of Newly Registered Voters Are Students: INEC by Curious345: 10:41pm On Oct 26, 2022
90% of students will not be able to cast their vote

1 Like

Re: 2023: 40% Of Newly Registered Voters Are Students: INEC by Curious345: 10:42pm On Oct 26, 2022
@inec must allow Nigerians to vote anywhere they find themselves and quit constraining them to a particular pooling unit
Re: 2023: 40% Of Newly Registered Voters Are Students: INEC by johnnychuks(m): 10:42pm On Oct 26, 2022
pinkPUSSY:

https://www.channelstv.com/2022/10/26/40-of-newly-registered-voters-are-students-inec/
infact your pussy we remain obedient not pink again, just keep obidient pussy ongoing. grin grin grin
Re: 2023: 40% Of Newly Registered Voters Are Students: INEC by ruggedtimi(m): 10:45pm On Oct 26, 2022
Obi things
Re: 2023: 40% Of Newly Registered Voters Are Students: INEC by cavreek: 10:46pm On Oct 26, 2022
And out of that % how many will be willing to vote considering the location where they registered and remember most schools will be on session during that period
So how many will be willing to travel to vote. I rest my case
The most favorite to win is till the most favorite to win

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: 40% Of Newly Registered Voters Are Students: INEC by DeleTaller: 10:49pm On Oct 26, 2022
pinkPUSSY:

https://www.channelstv.com/2022/10/26/40-of-newly-registered-voters-are-students-inec/

It will shock you that the university students will all be in school and there won't be any holiday for the election... so I wonder how those newly registered students will vote.... Secondly, lady pussycat... u need to stop fooling yourself that the newly entire youth registered are for a particular candidate alone... it will shock you when the structural party got the victory... not Obasanjo, nor Babangida will safe Obi's failure...

1 Like

Re: 2023: 40% Of Newly Registered Voters Are Students: INEC by Kwestionair: 10:49pm On Oct 26, 2022
pinkPUSSY:
Nigerian youths are really ready to take back their country

Why are you and the person below me feeling guilty ?
Did I call anybody's name or group?

Reacting in this ugly manner really shows that your criminal candidate wants to hijack this country even though I don't know your candidate. But Spirit tells me that you and the person below me are supporting a THIEF!!!

INEC wants to rig the election before you know they’ll say the students couldn’t collect their pvc or vote because they are in school.. so me that registered I’m a student?
INEC na una go scatter ds country laslas

1 Like

Re: 2023: 40% Of Newly Registered Voters Are Students: INEC by Nobody: 10:50pm On Oct 26, 2022
mcmurphy132:
I don't know why some set of people think it only their candidate the whole Nigeria youth is supporting.. forgetting the that both old and young will vote different candidate..

I wonder maybe people doing matching other candidates are not youth..

I'm very sure 20% of the students will not vote

Any youth that supports APC must have his brain examined.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: 40% Of Newly Registered Voters Are Students: INEC by tctrills: 10:53pm On Oct 26, 2022
mcmurphy132:
I don't know why some set of people think it only their candidate the whole Nigeria youth is supporting.. forgetting the that both old and young will vote different candidate..

I wonder maybe people doing matching other candidates are not youth..

I'm very sure 20% of the students will not vote
Let me explain it to you. Do you know why Obi wins every online poll? It's because he has the support of the youths.
The youths more than any other age bracket are on the internet.
Obi is the obvious choice of most Nigerians under 30.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: 40% Of Newly Registered Voters Are Students: INEC by koolaid87: 10:54pm On Oct 26, 2022
Yea cos they got a statement to make
Re: 2023: 40% Of Newly Registered Voters Are Students: INEC by greggng: 10:55pm On Oct 26, 2022
kozmicity:
I am one of them. See as dem reduce me to mere statistics, chai!..As long as we're not writing exams, nothing will stop me from voting. I want a Nigeria that works.

IT'S PO-SSIBLE!

I have never heard where examination is taking place during election..The youths have no excuse this time

1 Like

Re: 2023: 40% Of Newly Registered Voters Are Students: INEC by OkoRemi2023(m): 10:59pm On Oct 26, 2022
Nonexisting1:
Can they just declare Peter Obi the winner already. It will be saving us the cost of elections because the country is broke now.

Stop daydreaming, Peter obi winning 2023 election is like expecting Anambra to be free from Erosion
Re: 2023: 40% Of Newly Registered Voters Are Students: INEC by kozmicity: 11:01pm On Oct 26, 2022
greggng:

I have never heard where examination is taking place during election..The youths have no excuse this time

Never has it happened. But also, never has a school semester/session ever been this rushed.
Re: 2023: 40% Of Newly Registered Voters Are Students: INEC by Nobody: 11:02pm On Oct 26, 2022
TheSameGuy:
Who are those unreasonable Nigerian Youths who wants to take back their Country and turn it to Anambra?

Who are they?

Critical question.

Kudos!

1 Like

Re: 2023: 40% Of Newly Registered Voters Are Students: INEC by Udoboss(m): 11:02pm On Oct 26, 2022
mbaboy:
During 2023 elections they will be in their respective schools there by missing the opportunity to vote

They always give break
Re: 2023: 40% Of Newly Registered Voters Are Students: INEC by Yankee101: 11:05pm On Oct 26, 2022
Hopefully they wouldn’t collect 5k to 20k and sell their mandates
Re: 2023: 40% Of Newly Registered Voters Are Students: INEC by Proudlyomonna: 11:07pm On Oct 26, 2022
Ecos:
grin
It is game over for the terrorist, useless and criminal emilokan bastard

Nice One Comrade comadojetli grin
Suffocate the spirit of DisObidience out of the Agbado infested urchins grin

1 Like

Re: 2023: 40% Of Newly Registered Voters Are Students: INEC by Proudlyomonna: 11:12pm On Oct 26, 2022
LiveWithIt:

Look at this son of many fathers, las las even you will still vote TINUBU and APC, he will be the next president and rule over your kindred. Know this and have peace, don't go for obituary Pandora kiss

grin grin even Your Umunna can't wish for anything related with APC disaster again,lest they be unfortunate for another 8years grin grin
You will be Obidient both you and all your kindsmen or end up atikulating to killer heardmen wahala,as for APC and their sick candidate with his leaky anus,they are already in the process of going going gooooonneee grin grin
Truth is very painful so just cry out this pain boy grin grin

Re: 2023: 40% Of Newly Registered Voters Are Students: INEC by CaptainFM1: 11:12pm On Oct 26, 2022
APC govt will lock them in schools with exams during election period. That's the plan to kill their Obedient movement. If you know, you know!
Re: 2023: 40% Of Newly Registered Voters Are Students: INEC by haslaw(m): 11:14pm On Oct 26, 2022
God1000:
This is good, eight months of ASUU strike has taught them a bitter lesson.

The current economic hardship is insufferable, buhari led APC government has impoverished nigerians.

We need to rescue this country from total collapse, the growing social polarization is affecting everyone.

I hereby endorse Peter Obi for president.

Only a MAD person will support Peter Obi who is the king of strikes
Under Peter Obi, doctors, teachers and lecturers went on strike while Tinubu did not know strike.
Re: 2023: 40% Of Newly Registered Voters Are Students: INEC by haslaw(m): 11:16pm On Oct 26, 2022
NwaMamaIwota:
the youths are coming

they have no manifestos to campaign with apart from their usual old tribalism and tribal card tactics.

But we'll remind them that tribalism won't bring back dollars to at least 400
tribalism won't bring back fuel to 95 naira
tribalism won't fix our security.
tribalism won't develop our economy.

since suffering knows no tribe or religion, since we're suffering together irrespective of our tribe and religion, it's also fair if we get it right together by sending thieves and those who thinks they can rape Nigeria TURN by TURN.
Enough is Enough!!!

2023 will be the youths vs the criminals
it won't be business as usual.

Tribalism and bigotry is the only reason why a human being will be supporting that failure called Pnadora Obi

Anambra indigenes are the most migrated people in Nigeria all be cause of Peter Obi who destroyed his home state only to run to Lagos and be living there.

Peter Obi wants to destroy Nigeria just the way he destroy Anambra but we will not allow him
Re: 2023: 40% Of Newly Registered Voters Are Students: INEC by Acidosis(m): 11:19pm On Oct 26, 2022
duro4chang:
Will the schools allow them to go home to vote?

The appropriate question should be; will students sacrifice their money and security/safety and travel by road or air to their polling units?

Nigerian students don't need holiday to embark on short-term travels, especially during the weekends.

I have always considered student registration a waste of time and national resources. Majority of the students will be in school in February/March.
Re: 2023: 40% Of Newly Registered Voters Are Students: INEC by Jones4190(m): 11:21pm On Oct 26, 2022
Ecos:
grin
It is game over for the terrorist, useless and criminal emilokan bastard
tinubu is a win,
Re: 2023: 40% Of Newly Registered Voters Are Students: INEC by Brunicekid(m): 11:21pm On Oct 26, 2022
I really hope that the students will go back home from school (now wey ASUU don call off), or anywhere their voting centre is, during election time!
Re: 2023: 40% Of Newly Registered Voters Are Students: INEC by Kaiser20: 11:23pm On Oct 26, 2022
With over 40% Youths voters.. APC Don enter hot soup.
With Tinubu's Muslim Muslim ticket Apc is buried
With Tinubu's health issues, and and uncertainties surrounding his certificates, his parents background and his age, tinubu is never to be trusted
Re: 2023: 40% Of Newly Registered Voters Are Students: INEC by manmade(m): 11:28pm On Oct 26, 2022
They're the obidient youths
Re: 2023: 40% Of Newly Registered Voters Are Students: INEC by toneroforever(m): 11:29pm On Oct 26, 2022
So many things are falling into place for a resounding Peter Obi victory.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Obiano And Wife Celebrate 27th Marriage Anniversary / Supreme Court Affirms Makinde’s Election As Oyo Governor / APC Presidential Primary: James Faleke Meets With Kogi State Statutory Delegates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.