Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,356 members, 7,836,458 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:11 AM

2023: 40% Of Newly Registered Voters Are Students: INEC - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: 40% Of Newly Registered Voters Are Students: INEC (20242 Views)

Voters Are Been Forced To Vote APC Or Go Home In Rivers State / 60% Of Buhari’s 2019 Voters Are Now Atikulated - Hayatu / 71% Of Newly Registered Voters Are Youths - INEC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: 40% Of Newly Registered Voters Are Students: INEC by PointZerom: 9:14am On Oct 28, 2022
LiveWithIt:

If your dad too didn't bleep my mom as you said you both will die untimely grin
As for me no death on my face cry cry boy, adult baby tongue
As e dey pain you, e dey Sweet me cheesy

Miserable death await you. Unless you Bleep my mom.
Re: 2023: 40% Of Newly Registered Voters Are Students: INEC by LiveWithIt: 2:57pm On Oct 28, 2022
PointZerom:

Miserable death await you. Unless you Bleep my mom.
If your dad too didn't bleep my mom as you said you both will die untimely, no miserable death to me but back to you
Re: 2023: 40% Of Newly Registered Voters Are Students: INEC by PointZerom: 3:38pm On Oct 28, 2022
LiveWithIt:

If your dad too didn't bleep my mom as you said you both will die untimely, no miserable death to me but back to you

You can't escape miserable and uncomon death.
Re: 2023: 40% Of Newly Registered Voters Are Students: INEC by LiveWithIt: 3:40pm On Oct 28, 2022
PointZerom:

You can't escape miserable and uncomon death.
so shall it be for you not me, you and your dad Amen
Re: 2023: 40% Of Newly Registered Voters Are Students: INEC by PointZerom: 3:43pm On Oct 28, 2022
LiveWithIt:
so shall it be for you not me, you and your dad Amen

I thought you like my mom toto?
Oya have it or die miserably.
Re: 2023: 40% Of Newly Registered Voters Are Students: INEC by LiveWithIt: 3:59pm On Oct 28, 2022
PointZerom:

I thought you like my mom toto?
Oya have it or die miserably.
SEBI your papa straff my mama oya two of u die untimely..
I can't die miserably tongue
Re: 2023: 40% Of Newly Registered Voters Are Students: INEC by LiveWithIt: 3:13pm On Dec 11, 2022
AliyuMahdi9:
@PointZerom,

This is the person Insulting your family members, his name is Oluwaseun Adeniyi based in Ibadan.

LiveWithIt

@livewithit

If you like tag your dead father in hell tongue make I continue with my fish and cold guiness
Re: 2023: 40% Of Newly Registered Voters Are Students: INEC by LiveWithIt: 3:29pm On Dec 11, 2022
AliyuMahdi9:

Relax
Baba don run oo he no post again. Boy is tired
Re: 2023: 40% Of Newly Registered Voters Are Students: INEC by LiveWithIt: 3:34pm On Dec 11, 2022
AliyuMahdi9:
[size=8pt][/size]

If you not the one in the picture why r u replying

Hahahahahahaha

Oluwaseun Adeniyi

Relax
I dey pity your foolishness, I'm replying cos I've got Time for you. This picture you post no enter oo. Use a good format
Re: 2023: 40% Of Newly Registered Voters Are Students: INEC by LiveWithIt: 3:41pm On Dec 11, 2022
AliyuMahdi9:

I pity your family, honestly

Plse keep quoting my imaginary parents folly of the highest order. I'm enjoying my highest fun, tag as much person as you want hahahahaha
Re: 2023: 40% Of Newly Registered Voters Are Students: INEC by LiveWithIt: 4:04pm On Dec 11, 2022
AliyuMahdi9:

Lol

So you know she is a Parent

Hahahahahahaha

Good ,we are getting somewhere
So you're so daft to know that woman is someone's parent, I said it you're too foolish, ode omo
Re: 2023: 40% Of Newly Registered Voters Are Students: INEC by PointZerom: 5:09pm On Dec 11, 2022
AliyuMahdi9:
@PointZerom,

This is the person Insulting your family members, his name is Oluwaseun Adeniyi based in Ibadan.

LiveWithIt

@livewithit

I never knew he's this unkept and hungry looking. No different between him and those terrorists. TUFIAKWA.
Re: 2023: 40% Of Newly Registered Voters Are Students: INEC by LiveWithIt: 5:12pm On Dec 11, 2022
PointZerom:

I never knew he's this unkept and hungry looking. No different between him and those terrorists. TUFIAKWA.
Another fool spotted, two demented humans cheesy grin is that how you father looks like?
Re: 2023: 40% Of Newly Registered Voters Are Students: INEC by LiveWithIt: 5:59pm On Dec 11, 2022
AliyuMahdi9:

@livewithit

Hahahaha

Oluwaseun Adeniyi, LiveWithIt, come collect your Sub. Lol

You Waka go since your sub finished I guess.
I'm feeling the fun. You're the most pained nigger on Earth today. After displaying your foolishness I'll be here waiting for what next
Re: 2023: 40% Of Newly Registered Voters Are Students: INEC by LiveWithIt: 6:12pm On Dec 11, 2022
AliyuMahdi9:
After seeing your mama Picture, na she be Olosho wey dey give jara that time, no wonder you don't know your Father.

She still dey give free kpekus?

That woman in the picture, if you go like lick he kpekus I fit connect you. I fit you her to you for the remaining of the year make tou you nack her apako as you like.
Re: 2023: 40% Of Newly Registered Voters Are Students: INEC by LiveWithIt: 6:29pm On Dec 11, 2022
AliyuMahdi9:
Eya

Your pain is showing in your writing, eya

And you care for her so much, eya

You are willing to give your mom for sex, eya
It's so sad Oluwaseun Adeniyi

Trading your mom for sex

Hahaha cheesy I feel for your wasted time. Wasted data. Your labor has been in VAIN driving home to see a beautiful babe tongue
Re: 2023: 40% Of Newly Registered Voters Are Students: INEC by LiveWithIt: 8:01pm On Dec 11, 2022
AliyuMahdi9:
Eya, you are trading your mother for sex, wow

Even though she is a confirmed Olosho, why must you request that other men to sleep with her, why?

I'm giving you this woman, cos you remember it's her you f*ck while my dog lamba your mama, tho her puna don shrink oo, with some oozing, but I gat give her to my Pitbull to taste tongue
Re: 2023: 40% Of Newly Registered Voters Are Students: INEC by LiveWithIt: 8:10pm On Dec 11, 2022
AliyuMahdi9:
Eya Oluwaseun, you sound so pained,

Don't worry, today is just the beginning

Dexy Slave

Hahahahahahaha

beginning of your misery ehya I pity you.
Re: 2023: 40% Of Newly Registered Voters Are Students: INEC by Chemlite: 8:13pm On Dec 11, 2022
We'll know if they have sense!
Re: 2023: 40% Of Newly Registered Voters Are Students: INEC by LiveWithIt: 8:15pm On Dec 11, 2022
AliyuMahdi9:

No wonder you were offering your Mother for Sex to Outsiders

But her kpekus too dey smell

Ahhh oluwaseun Adeniyi
E pain am, that y you offered your mom to my dog billy, Billy really had a nice time

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

39 Killed In Taraba As Christian & Muslim Mobs Clash / Apapa Riot, Lagos Commissioner Of Police Visits Scene (Photos) / Kayode Ogundamisi And FFK's Tweets On TY Danjuma’s Statement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.