Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,550 members, 7,819,949 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:18 AM

Peter Obi Visits Emir Of Kano Again (Pictures) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Visits Emir Of Kano Again (Pictures) (33626 Views)

Peter Obi Visits Emir Of Bauchi (Pictures) / 2023: Amaechi Visits Emir Of Daura With Ali Ndume / Junaid Mohammed: Sanusi’s Lineage Can Never Become Emir Of Kano Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Visits Emir Of Kano Again (Pictures) by Beress(m): 5:02am On Oct 27, 2022
God bless HE Peter Gregory Obi - CON. The incoming President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria
Re: Peter Obi Visits Emir Of Kano Again (Pictures) by Nobody: 5:02am On Oct 27, 2022
You just wasted another opportunity to sell your candidate instead you are telling us about the logic that doesn't exist in Nigerian politics.

If Portable can become a hit artist in town despite no Record Label, no packaging, no good management, no good accent etc tell me why Peter Obi cannot win your so called structures.

What you need is a brain reset, don't worry we go reset am for you

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Visits Emir Of Kano Again (Pictures) by Brendaniel: 5:02am On Oct 27, 2022
Nice
Re: Peter Obi Visits Emir Of Kano Again (Pictures) by Winters23: 5:02am On Oct 27, 2022
lhordspy:
Lol.

One thing obvious here is what the amateurish politician and its politically-kindergaten followers dont know.
Politics is like a game of chess. Every move any politicians made could be analysed and interpreted not only for its significancy in the general electoral race but also the projected consequencies of such moves.

For the mathematicians, computer-scienist, biologist, the statistician, philosophers and so on. When i was in school back then, there is this topic Logic reasoning. Anybody ?

When i was in my first year, or second year in one of the aforementioned discipline. I was meant to understand Logical reasoning involves testing different sets of steps - or algorithms - to determine which sequence of rules leads to the correct solution.

It was confusing at first, until one of my prof. simplified it to me. You see, Logic reasoning really in a more plainer terms involves the relationship between A and B, and the study of the consequences of their immediate interactions.

Now back to the game of chess in relation to politics, any move is interpreted by the significancy or impact it will have on the wider electorate, now this moves may involve a false or possible moves.

The relationship between A(Obi and his Eye service) and B(the northerners) is non-existence, using every steps or algorithm(Taking into consideration past alliance, interactions, influence, intersection, structure and general public followership and sympathy) to want to arrive at any particular outcome(if obi really has a chance) ... Is zero, which means we are still going to arrive at Zero Outcome.

The significany of this visit in a chess game has little to zero impact on the wider electorate (the northern voters) and the projected consequencies of such needless visit still stands at Zero(inconsequential)

Kai, i wish somebody can see what am seeing

Okay I agree with your highness, Tinubu, Atiku & kwakwanso can share core not.

Meanwhile Obi is undisputed favourite in SS, SE, NC & LAGOS

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Visits Emir Of Kano Again (Pictures) by derecho(m): 5:03am On Oct 27, 2022
Is Ganduje sick?
Re: Peter Obi Visits Emir Of Kano Again (Pictures) by Atlantis585: 5:05am On Oct 27, 2022
lhordspy:
Lol.

One thing obvious here is what the amateurish politician and its politically-kindergaten followers dont know.
Politics is like a game of chess. Every move any politicians made could be analysed and interpreted not only for its significancy in the general electoral race but also the projected consequencies of such moves.

For the mathematicians, computer-scienist, biologist, the statistician, philosophers and so on. When i was in school back then, there is this topic Logic reasoning. Anybody ?

When i was in my first year, or second year in one of the aforementioned discipline. I was meant to understand Logical reasoning involves testing different sets of steps - or algorithms - to determine which sequence of rules leads to the correct solution.

It was confusing at first, until one of my prof. simplified it to me. You see, Logic reasoning really in a more plainer terms involves the relationship between A and B, and the study of the consequences of their immediate interactions.

Now back to the game of chess in relation to politics, any move is interpreted by the significancy or impact it will have on the wider electorate, now this moves may involve a false or possible moves.

The relationship between A(Obi and his Eye service) and B(the northerners) is non-existence, using every steps or algorithm(Taking into consideration past alliance, interactions, influence, intersection, structure and general public followership and sympathy) to want to arrive at any particular outcome(if obi really has a chance) ... Is zero, which means we are still going to arrive at Zero Outcome.

The significany of this visit in a chess game has little to zero impact on the wider electorate (the northern voters) and the projected consequencies of such needless visit still stands at Zero(inconsequential)

Next time try and make sense. I wasted all these time reading this nonsense.

Oya collect…

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Visits Emir Of Kano Again (Pictures) by Flows001(m): 5:06am On Oct 27, 2022
post=117906621:
Lol, Peter Obi the Lying Machine
Better than the entire APC clueless crew, including their retainer urchins like you

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Visits Emir Of Kano Again (Pictures) by achikefifty(m): 5:06am On Oct 27, 2022
lhordspy:
Lol.

Wasted school fees.
I sympathize with your pa and ma, they must be in severe pains now hopelessly.

5 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Visits Emir Of Kano Again (Pictures) by Atlantis585: 5:12am On Oct 27, 2022
post=117906621:
Lol, Peter Obi the Lying Machine

Pained Benue terrorist spotted.
Stick with your human meat barbecue that you are good at.
Nobody pays any attention to your posts anymore as they are devoid of any commonsense.
Re: Peter Obi Visits Emir Of Kano Again (Pictures) by MrColdsweat: 5:14am On Oct 27, 2022
Benblaq:
I carefully read through, thinking you'd make sense. You just wrote a beautiful nonsense. And please, no sensible human being will see the nonsense you are seeing. As suffer no dey tire you.
By attributing the success of Fashola and Ambode to Tinubu, they affirm that tinubu is truly a dictator.

Anyone who supports a dictator to head a democratic government is anything but logical.
Re: Peter Obi Visits Emir Of Kano Again (Pictures) by Atlantis585: 5:14am On Oct 27, 2022
Akwamkpuruamu:
On Peter Obi I stand.
I can't understand how a sensible man will vote a man who said all these..

Some powerful quotes of Bola Tinubu

“Getting over, managing anger, is a shorter of life, then we would have failed in maturity”

"A nation of freedom of everything, speech, collaboration and visitation to elder statesman".

“You are looking at the sky of who you are, a preliminary man today”.

“We inherited speaking in tongues from the Bible, but our diversity is a promise for prosperity”.

"El Rufai will turn a rotten situation to a bad one".

"The climate change and proff; how do you prevent a church rat from eating a poisoned holy Communion".

"You can't eat a good banana without it's peels."

"When s farmer gets to the river the cloud of injustice is diminished."

"You can't eat corn when it's maize is planted".

"If borrowing is a crime stop using Mercedes and Lexus."

"A father is a mother of a child when the child is childless".

Copied

Kai!
You are bad ooo.
Re: Peter Obi Visits Emir Of Kano Again (Pictures) by MeaslesMumpsRub: 5:14am On Oct 27, 2022
Obi will get at least u5 percent vote in Kano.

Says a Delusional LP Fanboy.
Re: Peter Obi Visits Emir Of Kano Again (Pictures) by MadamExcellency: 5:16am On Oct 27, 2022
lhordspy:
Lol.

Kai, I wish somebody can see what am seeing[/i].

Now I understand why your logic is always upside down. Those visits are part of active restructuring going on in Nigeria but underground beyond your imagination.

Just because Nigeria is such a place ballot boxes are located in the domains of dominant Nigerians is nothing to celebrate. The structure you boast about will collapse with the use of BVAS.

The use of Artificial Intelligence and Logic is your undoing. You got the illegal PVCs but where are the marching faces and fingerprints?

Nigeria will be great again with Peter Obi come 29th May 2023.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Visits Emir Of Kano Again (Pictures) by MeaslesMumpsRub: 5:17am On Oct 27, 2022
MrColdsweat:

By attributing the success of Fashola and Ambode to Tinubu, they affirm that tinubu is truly a dictator.

Anyone who supports a dictator to head a democratic government is anything but logical.

Nobody has ever benefited from a Dictator like Obiliwisky.

Obi could never have won Anambra Election if Ojukwu, His God father, had ot presented him to the Good People of Anambra.

Jagaban built his credibility and has maintained it almost thirty years on. In 1992 when jagaban won the senatorial Election, He had the highest vote of all sebators in Nigeria.

Tinubu is a merchandise, a movement and you cannot stop a moving train.
Re: Peter Obi Visits Emir Of Kano Again (Pictures) by Atlantis585: 5:17am On Oct 27, 2022
ememike:
RIHanna Leaked ViDeo: https:///f4D

Those boobies are too small na.
Jumbos are better.
Re: Peter Obi Visits Emir Of Kano Again (Pictures) by MeaslesMumpsRub: 5:18am On Oct 27, 2022
MadamExcellency:

Now I understand why your logic is always upside down. Those visits are part of active restructuring going on in Nigeria but underground beyond your imagination.

Just because Nigeria is such a place ballot boxes are located in the domains of dominate Nigerians is nothing to celebrate. The structure you boast about will collapse with the use of BVAS.

The use of Artificial Intelligence and Logic is your undoing. You got the illegal PVCs but where are the marching faces and fingerprints?

Nigeria will be great again with Peter Obi come 29th May 2023.

Stop Crying.

Peter Obi cannot be Nigerias President, You cannot slam a revolving door, Arsenal won't win the champions league this season and Wike is retiring now his wife will kiss him till she tire.
Re: Peter Obi Visits Emir Of Kano Again (Pictures) by Dcaliphate(m): 5:18am On Oct 27, 2022
lhordspy:
Lol.

Shut uuuuuuuuuuuuuup!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Visits Emir Of Kano Again (Pictures) by beerfraud: 5:23am On Oct 27, 2022
Unity begging pro max
Re: Peter Obi Visits Emir Of Kano Again (Pictures) by NLPoliceWoman: 5:24am On Oct 27, 2022
Atlantis585:

Pained Benue terrorist spotted.
Stick with your human meat barbecue that you are good at.
Nobody pays any attention to your posts anymore as they are devoid of any commonsense.
Seun Mynd44 Dominique justwise.
Rule 1

1. Please post all threads in the right section, and don't derail threads by posting off topic.
Re: Peter Obi Visits Emir Of Kano Again (Pictures) by Devil1Messenger: 5:43am On Oct 27, 2022
lhordspy:
Lol.

You are blind sir
The north already have thier own on the ballot.
They believe they are born to rule over other tribes and will forever support their own.
Going by your analysis,
If u want to talk of alliance, the south east have been more loyal to the north than the south west dating back to the time of zik, awolowo and shagari. Zik choosed to side with Shagari over awolowo to form the govt then.
1993 abiola vs Tofa election, the south east sided with the north.
When the northerners brought out OBJ in 1999 election and the south west brought out olu Falae, the south east went for the northern candidate.
In 2007 election, they voted Yaradua, Even in 2019, they also gave Atiku block votes.
It was only in 2015 that didn't support a northern candidate because they are loyal to PDP.
History really need to be brought back to our schools.
This campaign of calumny against Obi and the SE will only work because Nigerians are very quick to forget and that is because history has been thrown away

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Visits Emir Of Kano Again (Pictures) by longview007: 5:46am On Oct 27, 2022
lhordspy:
Lol.

Guy, you just exposed your biasness in your intellect.
The truth is that Obi in making a great impact with all his steps.
Take it or not.
Re: Peter Obi Visits Emir Of Kano Again (Pictures) by greatiyk4u(m): 5:53am On Oct 27, 2022
lhordspy:
Lol.

At first I thought it was Keyamo behind this Monica but after reading this kindergarten ill juxtaposed and disgruntled analysis of yours, I discovered that you are just a fresh graduate higher institution with no real life experience.

Just a little knowledge of logic from a borrowed course in philosophy and logic and you are here claiming Plato, hahahahahaha forget that Peter Obi studied philosophy which is the mother of other disciplines for 4 years and came out with a degree yet you don't accept that he should be different from mere account of questionable identity.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Visits Emir Of Kano Again (Pictures) by Ogunleti01: 5:59am On Oct 27, 2022
lhordspy:
Lol.

General overseer clap for yourself
Re: Peter Obi Visits Emir Of Kano Again (Pictures) by Devil1Messenger: 6:01am On Oct 27, 2022
MeaslesMumpsRub:

Obi could never have won Anambra Election if Ojukwu, His God father, had ot presented him to the Good People of Anambra.

Jagaban built his credibility and has maintained it almost thirty years on. In 1992 when jagaban won the senatorial Election, He had the highest vote of all sebators in Nigeria.

Can you please help us with the result of that election showing how Tinubu got the highest number of votes in The entire federation.
The last time i checked, it was only the presidential result that the senate asked INEC to released.
The way you people lie with reckless abandoned sha embarassed
No wonder anytime Obi talks, you are guys are quick to call him a liar, because lies has been so used to you guys that you see everything as lie
Liar Mohammed lineage

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Visits Emir Of Kano Again (Pictures) by arewaboy01(m): 6:01am On Oct 27, 2022
Olodo…
Re: Peter Obi Visits Emir Of Kano Again (Pictures) by Paretomaster1(m): 6:02am On Oct 27, 2022
tribalmall:
Bro all this complications is not needed to know Peter Obi will not Garner 0.2% of the total vote cast in the North this include NW NC NE. If Peter Obi win 3 states in the East any who quote me now till after a day after election result is announced will be paid 10K each.

I belong to many NC group on FB n this Igbos think all the Northerners don't see how they are ridiculed by Obi tribesmen with daily insult n taunt on their support for murders on their land. Election time is here they are forming Christians .I eagerly await election result from Benue Plateau n Adamawa Obi think he will perform well.

You are correct, only a fool will think Obi stand any chance..

It's not about visits, Obi kinsmen did the damage long ago, and are still doing it, sudden eye service, and pretentious love for Northerners won't give Obi any chance.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Visits Emir Of Kano Again (Pictures) by Zetty177x: 6:09am On Oct 27, 2022
lhordspy:
Lol.

Some Southerners are slaves. Slaves forever. The northerners have been ruling, the Yorubas have ruled. It is now turn of a competent man. We are tired of ethnicity ruling. I don't want to know where he's from. I have no other country to run to .. See where we are today...do u like ur life?
Re: Peter Obi Visits Emir Of Kano Again (Pictures) by bonnyhope: 6:09am On Oct 27, 2022
lhordspy:
Lol.

Where did you copy this Rubbish from

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Visits Emir Of Kano Again (Pictures) by Realist12: 6:09am On Oct 27, 2022
lhordspy:
Lol.

you're right .
one thing is certain democracy is the best for us as Nigerians , democracy promotes unity and cohesion.
The Easterners haven't been on the same page with other Nigerians prior to this election , whilst every other region and tribe are welcoming of each others beauty and flaws, that can't be said of the Easterners. Tho Obi is just learning to build bridges coz of this election but he will help other aspiring politicians and citizens from the East to see that we all need each other and should respect one another's culture prior to elections. Prior to this election sultans and emirs were considered inconsequential by the Easterners and northerners considered cows by them , if it was Okorocha or Orji Kalu they can't be odd in this settings cos they are already familiar with the culture . Obi will never be president coz the elites can see through him not only in the North down to the South East, they can all see through the social media sensation.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Visits Emir Of Kano Again (Pictures) by Mrfixitt(m): 6:10am On Oct 27, 2022
lhordspy:
Lol.

The only thing you're seeing is the massive defeat that await your Push and start candidate Tinubu at the polls next year
Re: Peter Obi Visits Emir Of Kano Again (Pictures) by Zetty177x: 6:10am On Oct 27, 2022
MeaslesMumpsRub:

After APC failed on 62 campaign promises?
Re: Peter Obi Visits Emir Of Kano Again (Pictures) by hssd8nland: 6:10am On Oct 27, 2022
XerXers:
After cornering most part of the south and middle belt, he has come to snatch the core north at this last minute from those who relied on the North from the beginning
Lol. Honestly obidients no dey hear word ....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

President Bola Tinubu Admission Letter At CSU / Retired NSCDC DCG, Shem Obafiaye, Patented The “My Oga At The Top” / Biafra: Igbo Assembly Tells Buhari What To Do To Nnamdi Kanu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 131
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.