Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,405 members, 7,815,884 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:17 PM

Peter Obi Visits Emir Of Kano Again (Pictures) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Visits Emir Of Kano Again (Pictures) (33614 Views)

Peter Obi Visits Emir Of Bauchi (Pictures) / 2023: Amaechi Visits Emir Of Daura With Ali Ndume / Junaid Mohammed: Sanusi’s Lineage Can Never Become Emir Of Kano Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Visits Emir Of Kano Again (Pictures) by MeaslesMumpsRub: 9:46am On Oct 27, 2022
CSTRR:

You must think the north is a monolithic there to serve corrupt parties at their own expense.

They are not stupid.

Peter obi will get his 25% in many parts of the core North and move.

He will crush apc and pdp in the south and the middle belt.

Lol
Re: Peter Obi Visits Emir Of Kano Again (Pictures) by EMPEROROFDONBAS(m): 9:52am On Oct 27, 2022
lhordspy:
Lol.

One thing obvious here is what the amateurish politician and its politically-kindergaten followers dont know.
Politics is like a game of chess. Every move any politicians made could be analysed and interpreted not only for its significancy in the general electoral race but also the projected consequencies of such moves.

For the mathematicians, computer-scienist, biologist, the statistician, philosophers and so on. When i was in school back then, there is this topic Logic reasoning. Anybody ?

When i was in my first year, or second year in one of the aforementioned discipline. I was meant to understand Logical reasoning involves testing different sets of steps - or algorithms - to determine which sequence of rules leads to the correct solution.

It was confusing at first, until one of my prof. simplified it to me. You see, Logic reasoning really in a more plainer terms involves the relationship between A and B, and the study of the consequences of their immediate interactions.

Now back to the game of chess in relation to politics, any move is interpreted by the significancy or impact it will have on the wider electorate, now this moves may involve a false or possible moves.

The relationship between A(Obi and his Eye service) and B(the northerners) is non-existence, using every steps or algorithm(Taking into consideration past alliance, interactions, influence, intersection, structure and general public followership and sympathy) to want to arrive at any particular outcome(if obi really has a chance) ... Is zero, which means we are still going to arrive at Zero Outcome.

The Significancy of this visit in a chess game has little to zero impact on the wider electorate (the northern voters) and the projected consequencies of such needless visit still stands at Zero(inconsequential)

Kai, i wish somebody can see what am seeing

Where did you copy and paste this shit from

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Visits Emir Of Kano Again (Pictures) by Zetty177x: 10:15am On Oct 27, 2022
MeaslesMumpsRub:

Tinubu legacy spans beyond the failure or success of APC.

Go and verify. Jagaban started paying his dues since '92.

Where was Obi when Men were Men.

30 years plus his current age? Wow...the man's time is up. He should leave governance for the younger owns ..and treat his dementia
Re: Peter Obi Visits Emir Of Kano Again (Pictures) by Zetty177x: 10:16am On Oct 27, 2022
EMPEROROFDONBAS:

Where did you copy and paste this shit from

Lol...I wish I can love ur comment a hundred times
Re: Peter Obi Visits Emir Of Kano Again (Pictures) by EMPEROROFDONBAS(m): 10:20am On Oct 27, 2022
Zetty177x:

Lol...I wish I can love ur comment a hundred times

He must have gotten it from a campaign post from Uganda, edited and added Obi where necessary...
I pity some pipu
Re: Peter Obi Visits Emir Of Kano Again (Pictures) by uzoexcel(m): 10:22am On Oct 27, 2022
questions for the so called people u have opined to have mathematical mastery of politics and who coincidentally are in power.

- how much is a naira to a dollar.
- is fuel cheap and available in the local government areas of this 'political masters'
- how did these political geniuses tackle the issue of banditry, kidnapping and terrorism in their areas..
-can they avail to us what means they used to tackle and prevent flooding in their villages.

Thank you

lhordspy:
Lol.

One thing obvious here is what the amateurish politician and its politically-kindergaten followers dont know.
Politics is like a game of chess. Every move any politicians made could be analysed and interpreted not only for its significancy in the general electoral race but also the projected consequencies of such moves.

For the mathematicians, computer-scienist, biologist, the statistician, philosophers and so on. When i was in school back then, there is this topic Logic reasoning. Anybody ?

When i was in my first year, or second year in one of the aforementioned discipline. I was meant to understand Logical reasoning involves testing different sets of steps - or algorithms - to determine which sequence of rules leads to the correct solution.

It was confusing at first, until one of my prof. simplified it to me. You see, Logic reasoning really in a more plainer terms involves the relationship between A and B, and the study of the consequences of their immediate interactions.

Now back to the game of chess in relation to politics, any move is interpreted by the significancy or impact it will have on the wider electorate, now this moves may involve a false or possible moves.

The relationship between A(Obi and his Eye service) and B(the northerners) is non-existence, using every steps or algorithm(Taking into consideration past alliance, interactions, influence, intersection, structure and general public followership and sympathy) to want to arrive at any particular outcome(if obi really has a chance) ... Is zero, which means we are still going to arrive at Zero Outcome.

The Significancy of this visit in a chess game has little to zero impact on the wider electorate (the northern voters) and the projected consequencies of such needless visit still stands at Zero(inconsequential)

Re: Peter Obi Visits Emir Of Kano Again (Pictures) by Image123(m): 10:40am On Oct 27, 2022
i hope this crowd is bigger than the crowd that supposedly welcomed Tinubu. i wonder if Obi supporters will take it as a picture that Obi was rejected?
Re: Peter Obi Visits Emir Of Kano Again (Pictures) by ufuosman(m): 10:47am On Oct 27, 2022
That's our president
Re: Peter Obi Visits Emir Of Kano Again (Pictures) by chukwuma89w: 10:48am On Oct 27, 2022
Where is Sanusi abeg?Where is Sanusi abeg?...
Re: Peter Obi Visits Emir Of Kano Again (Pictures) by KingOfAmebo(m): 11:03am On Oct 27, 2022
lhordspy:
Lol.

You mean you wasted your time typing all this rubbish?...Evidently, Peter Obi is your nightmare and lives rent-free in your head.

I hope you don't commit suicide when he is declared your President.

Re: Peter Obi Visits Emir Of Kano Again (Pictures) by MrColdsweat: 11:23am On Oct 27, 2022
bonnyhope:

The guy never sat in any science class talk more of knowing what logic is
it's very evident.
Re: Peter Obi Visits Emir Of Kano Again (Pictures) by MoneyMustBMade(m): 11:30am On Oct 27, 2022
Where is Peter getting all this strength and energy from despite the whole challenges his facing from opposition
Re: Peter Obi Visits Emir Of Kano Again (Pictures) by 00FFT00(m): 11:58am On Oct 27, 2022
lhordspy:
Lol.

Yes, I can see throught the rubbish you wobbled above. I happen to be a qualified practitioner of one of the disciplines you mentioned (Don't ask which). I know you had pulled out your flowed logic to intimidate the uninitiated, but we will leave that for another day.

Nigeria's politics have no significant logic. Several non linear factors dilate, therefore falsifying any intelligible logic that may apply in a quantitative and qualitative analysis of any collated data or "intervening factors". What that means is that only an analog equalization of the fore mentioned factors is possible and actionable.

Don't come on here to speak to what you are not qualified. If you are that lettered on strategic planning, positioning, and whatnot, you'd be the self-made billionaire the man you are disparaging is and not jobbing for a pittance as I had correctly identified earlier.

Don't bother with another incoherent rejoinder. My wish is that all of you Tinubu urchins concentrate on selling us the strength and advantage your candidate has over his peers rather than the lies, half-baked intellectual analysis, and insults we daily have had to contend with.

You are here 24/7 with Tinubu this and that. While it is your good right to engage in any way you wish, I will hazard that you do not have the right to continuously shove lies and insults down our throats. But I know you will continue to do just that, and we will throw them right back at you and your cohorts.
Re: Peter Obi Visits Emir Of Kano Again (Pictures) by ofwest47(m): 12:22pm On Oct 27, 2022
I Before Others __courtesy of Zik on time waisting and money waisting machine systems.__ No single vote for I Before Others courtesy of Zik in Kano .
Going back to history remember what IBOS did to Aminu Kano in the 1966 IBO COUP.
Re: Peter Obi Visits Emir Of Kano Again (Pictures) by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 12:29pm On Oct 27, 2022
lhordspy:
Lol.

I tried to go through what you wrote here,bit each time I try more ,I see myself in the mirror as a kid.....haba
Are you a full grown man with a kid's Brian?

Why do your thoughts and logics refer me back to my days in the Primary school?
Re: Peter Obi Visits Emir Of Kano Again (Pictures) by Unrated900(m): 12:30pm On Oct 27, 2022
The emirs would just be laughing
Saying so this one is wan be president
Them don collect like 100m from
Telling him don’t worry
Northerners are at ur back
Lol
Re: Peter Obi Visits Emir Of Kano Again (Pictures) by moppie123(m): 12:32pm On Oct 27, 2022
lhordspy:
Lol.

Coming from someone who says significancy. Terrorists are planning to take over your nation's capital and you are still here typing significancy. Flood has taken over 50% of your country, with no word from government and you are here typing significancy. Kidnappers are in every part of the country running rampage and you are still typing significancy.

My brother, if you like keep typing significancy up and down. I am sure you don't even have the wherewithal to execute your Plan B (if you even have one), should Nigeria collapse. Bros, please, learn to love your country. I will leave you with that last quote.
Re: Peter Obi Visits Emir Of Kano Again (Pictures) by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 12:32pm On Oct 27, 2022
ofwest47:
I Before Others __courtesy of Zik on time waisting and money waisting machine systems.__ No single vote for I Before Others courtesy of Zik in Kano .
Going back to history remember what IBOS did to Aminu Kano in the 1966 IBO COUP.

You are such a man with the devil's mind to remind anybody about a coup that was formed by all the tribes in Nigeria against the political elites....

So all the Soldiers that went to kill Amino Kano, where all Igbos??
Re: Peter Obi Visits Emir Of Kano Again (Pictures) by Bardo: 12:43pm On Oct 27, 2022
grin grin
lhordspy:
Lol.

Agbado man trying to sound smart

Re: Peter Obi Visits Emir Of Kano Again (Pictures) by lhordspy: 12:50pm On Oct 27, 2022
00FFT00:

Yes, I can see throught the rubbish you wobbled above. I happen to be a qualified practitioner of one of the disciplines you mentioned (Don't ask which). I know you had pulled out your flowed logic to intimidate the uninitiated, but we will leave that for another day.

Nigeria politics has no significant, to null significance to logic . Several not linear factors dilate, therefore falsify any intelligible logic that may apply in a quantitative and qualitative analysis of any collated data or "intervening factors". What that means is that only an analog equalization of the fore mentioned factors is possible and actionable.

Don't come on here to speak to what you are not qualified. If you are that lettered on strategic planning, positioning, and whatnot, you'd be the self-made billionaire the man you are disparaging is and not jobbing for a pittance as I had correctly identified earlier.

Don't bother with another incoherent rejoinder. My wish is that all of you Tinubu urchins concentrate on selling us the strength and advantage your candidate has over his peers rather than the lies, half-baked intellectual analysis, and insults we daily have had to contend with.

You are here 24/7 with Tinubu this and that. While it is your good right to engage in any way you wish, I will hazard that you do not have the right to continuously shove lies and insults down our throats. But I know you will continue to do just that, and we will throw them right back at you and your cohorts.

You might have noticed, i dislike a derailing post so much. It gives me headache and make the whole thing incomprehensible for me.

You kept derailing without even hitting me with a point on why you quote my post. Anyway, something struck me while trying to find my way through the disjointed counter-post of yours(that is if it can be actually classify as a counter post, the choice is yours).

Please explain further what the bolded means. I have never encounter something like that - both technically, literarilly, literally, figuratively and scientifically.
Re: Peter Obi Visits Emir Of Kano Again (Pictures) by Nobody: 12:50pm On Oct 27, 2022
observanc1:
Agbadorians in severe pains right now.

I can swear that emir will never vote Obi or ask anyone to do so. You can't imagine how much of laughter erupted after Obi left the Palace. Obi is working for Tinubu by chopping off PDP votes
Re: Peter Obi Visits Emir Of Kano Again (Pictures) by Sunnyja: 12:56pm On Oct 27, 2022
lhordspy:
Lol.

Now back to the game of chess in relation to politics, any move is interpreted by the significance or impact it will have on the wider electorate, now this moves may involve a false or possible moves.

The Significance of this visit in a chess game has little to zero impact on the wider electorate (the northern voters) and the projected consequencies of such needless visit still stands at Zero(inconsequential)

There must surely be an outcome. The outcome is that NNPP will sweep Kano leaving Emilokan grasping for breath.
Re: Peter Obi Visits Emir Of Kano Again (Pictures) by ObedOkoro: 1:02pm On Oct 27, 2022
Going to school is not a sign of being wise. After this long epistle, you just poured out how ignorant and naive you are.

lhordspy:
Lol.

Now back to the game of chess in relation to politics, any move is interpreted by the significance or impact it will have on the wider electorate, now this moves may involve a false or possible moves.

The Significance of this visit in a chess game has little to zero impact on the wider electorate (the northern voters) and the projected consequencies of such needless visit still stands at Zero(inconsequential)

Re: Peter Obi Visits Emir Of Kano Again (Pictures) by manny4u(m): 1:20pm On Oct 27, 2022
lhordspy:
Lol.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Lolzzzzz
You no get work ahswear. You wrote all those long rubbish up there just to prove a silly point? It is the right of the north to vote who they deem fit just like any other region. But that does not mean candidates should not reach out to them, stop this ethnic bigoted attitude it is not helping the country. Lets' discuss progressive issues rather than the rubbish you wrote up there
Re: Peter Obi Visits Emir Of Kano Again (Pictures) by Caseless: 2:22pm On Oct 27, 2022
lhordspy:
Lol.

He's doing everything that's expected of him to do as a candidate - it's good regardless of your projected outcome. He knows his strong base.
Re: Peter Obi Visits Emir Of Kano Again (Pictures) by Flyingngel(m): 2:30pm On Oct 27, 2022

Lol, Peter Obi the Lying Machine

Lol, it takes a lying machine like you to spot another lying machine.
Re: Peter Obi Visits Emir Of Kano Again (Pictures) by 00FFT00(m): 3:02pm On Oct 27, 2022
lhordspy:

You might have noticed, i dislike a derailing post so much. It gives me headache and make the whole thing incomprehensible for me.

You kept derailing without even hitting me with a point on why you quote my post. Anyway, something struck me while trying to find my way through the disjointed counter-post of yours(that is if it can be actually classify as a counter post, the choice is yours).

Please explain further what the bolded means. I have never encounter something like that - both technically, literarilly, literally, figuratively and scientifically.

You're at liberty to become contentious or discuss in a civil manner. I elect the latter. The bolded was unintended disjointed - typo.
Re: Peter Obi Visits Emir Of Kano Again (Pictures) by DWickedLandLord: 3:25pm On Oct 27, 2022
tribalmall:
Bro all this complications is not needed to know Peter Obi will not Garner 0.2% of the total vote cast in the North this include NW NC NE. If Peter Obi win 3 states in the East any who quote me now till after a day after election result is announced will be paid 10K each.

I belong to many NC group on FB n this Igbos think all the Northerners don't see how they are ridiculed by Obi tribesmen with daily insult n taunt on their support for murders on their land. Election time is here they are forming Christians .I eagerly await election result from Benue Plateau n Adamawa Obi think he will perform well.

Thank you for willing to dash me 'Wipe my ass' money. Very mighty of you n motivational
Re: Peter Obi Visits Emir Of Kano Again (Pictures) by EmmyDJourno: 4:26pm On Oct 27, 2022
HRMK:
WHAT IS DIVINE ABOUT A FELLOW LOOTER?ASK YOUR MESSIAH WHAT HE WAS DOING WITH #200M(CASH)OF STATE FUNDS FOUND IN HIS CONVOY AS GOVERNOR OF ANAMBRA STATE?I GUESS HE WANTED TO USE IT TO BUY BANANA AND GROUNDNUT FOR HIS ENTOURAGE!THERE IS NO DFFCE BTW POLITICIANS THAT STEAL MILLIONS AND BILLIONS!THEY ARE ALL ROGUES,LOOTERS!!

You are a fool forever, no point arguing with you wink
Re: Peter Obi Visits Emir Of Kano Again (Pictures) by ossaisly(m): 8:47pm On Oct 27, 2022
lhordspy:
Lol.

Post Buhari regime, i argued with people that were analysing politics in this same manner that you have just done. In my argument, i told them that it is easier to understand the European politics, it is easier to analyse the USA voting pattern and the other western world. But in Nigeria, we are too diversify and magnanimous for someone to just say this is what will play out and it comes out that way. Every political analyst that is analysing the Nigerian politics is just guessing or obviously don't want to look weak to the masses and opponent.
This forthcoming election will be the toughest in the history of this country. It wouldn't have been though for APC if the new electoral act has not been signed. The only reason why APC will find this election difficult is because of the new electoral act, if not, they have more than 65% chance of winning this upcoming election. Why...... simply, RIGGING!!!
But as it stands now, no presidential candidate can sincerely say that he has the whole northern vote. It will be almost evenly divided. Kwakwanso is no push over. Shettima has the VP candidate is no push over. Atiku doesn't look strong in the north but will get some certain percentage. As for Obi, if the elder's forum is anything to go by, he will also garner some votes. So far, he is aggressively selling himself to them. He has also quenched their fears and rumours against him. He is making them to understand that they will even benefit more from him than every other tribes or region. So with all these sympathy and Datti's factor ( His elder brother being part of the elders forum), Obasanjo working tirelessly for him and Obi visiting the relevant leaders; IT WILL SHOCK YOU

But nevertheless, we still have 4 months to go, anything can still happen.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fayose Dares Aisha Buhari / Mueller Report: Atiku Congratulates President Donald Trump / House Of Representatives Reject Lifting Of Twitter Ban By Majority Vote

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 158
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.