Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,767 members, 7,809,957 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:47 PM

Peter Obi Visits Emir Of Kano Again (Pictures) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Visits Emir Of Kano Again (Pictures) (33602 Views)

Peter Obi Visits Emir Of Bauchi (Pictures) / 2023: Amaechi Visits Emir Of Daura With Ali Ndume / Junaid Mohammed: Sanusi’s Lineage Can Never Become Emir Of Kano Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Visits Emir Of Kano Again (Pictures) by bonnyhope: 6:10am On Oct 27, 2022
Eternitymedia88:

Kai..... After all this long epistle, it really shows that you are pathetically and hopelessly ignorant.

That guy is really an empty vessel
Re: Peter Obi Visits Emir Of Kano Again (Pictures) by bonnyhope: 6:12am On Oct 27, 2022
MrColdsweat:
[you know nothing about logic.

The guy never sat in any science class talk more of knowing what logic is
Re: Peter Obi Visits Emir Of Kano Again (Pictures) by EmmyDJourno: 6:15am On Oct 27, 2022
lhordspy:
Lol.

One thing obvious here is what the amateurish politician and its politically-kindergaten followers dont know.
Politics is like a game of chess. Every move any politicians made could be analysed and interpreted not only for its significancy in the general electoral race but also the projected consequencies of such moves.

For the mathematicians, computer-scienist, biologist, the statistician, philosophers and so on. When i was in school back then, there is this topic Logic reasoning. Anybody ?

When i was in my first year, or second year in one of the aforementioned discipline. I was meant to understand Logical reasoning involves testing different sets of steps - or algorithms - to determine which sequence of rules leads to the correct solution.

It was confusing at first, until one of my prof. simplified it to me. You see, Logic reasoning really in a more plainer terms involves the relationship between A and B, and the study of the consequences of their immediate interactions.

Now back to the game of chess in relation to politics, any move is interpreted by the significancy or impact it will have on the wider electorate, now this moves may involve a false or possible moves.

The relationship between A(Obi and his Eye service) and B(the northerners) is non-existence, using every steps or algorithm(Taking into consideration past alliance, interactions, influence, intersection, structure and general public followership and sympathy) to want to arrive at any particular outcome(if obi really has a chance) ... Is zero, which means we are still going to arrive at Zero Outcome.

The significany of this visit in a chess game has little to zero impact on the wider electorate (the northern voters) and the projected consequencies of such needless visit still stands at Zero(inconsequential)

Kai, i wish somebody can see what am seeing

You are seeing with the short sighted slave induced human eyes, what’s happening with Peter Obi is divine
The wise alone understand the signs of the time
Re: Peter Obi Visits Emir Of Kano Again (Pictures) by Ogwukumadeji: 6:17am On Oct 27, 2022
We must get it right this time.
XerXers:
After cornering most part of the south and middle belt, he has come to snatch the core north at this last minute from those who relied on the North from the beginning
Re: Peter Obi Visits Emir Of Kano Again (Pictures) by Stanleyq: 6:19am On Oct 27, 2022
But if its Ur choice candidate, the visit is normal and can bring a positive outcome of up to 100%. U are a bad analyst.
Re: Peter Obi Visits Emir Of Kano Again (Pictures) by Stanleyq: 6:23am On Oct 27, 2022
truthhurtsnaira:
What is Obi doing that Zik could not do?

These people, they never learn
At least, zik gave u the freedom that u Enjoy today, and who else among the past leaders has done what u think.
Re: Peter Obi Visits Emir Of Kano Again (Pictures) by Stanleyq: 6:25am On Oct 27, 2022
post=117906621:
Lol, Peter Obi the Lying Machine
agbadorian oya o, list the lies, not talking alone.
Re: Peter Obi Visits Emir Of Kano Again (Pictures) by TheFacelessMan: 6:27am On Oct 27, 2022
lhordspy:
Lol.

One thing obvious here is what the amateurish politician and its politically-kinde still stands at Zero(inconsequential)

LOL... you are a genius! grin

You composed an extremely long, abstract post... difficult to comprehend and full of nonsense while sounding technical simultaneously.

You forced your opponents to try to read and understand. They gave up on it. Quoted the long message severally, shifted the momentum of the thread to your post. grin grin

They call you a fool...not knowing you fooled them ALL grin

I will strongly recommend using this same post on different threads. grin

There was an APC stalwart, tsenpeyah or so who did the same a while back with super strange comments . She will write things like - "a banana will cease to be a banana if one's fruits labour in vain" grin They would abuse her not knowing she just gave them calculus homework

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Visits Emir Of Kano Again (Pictures) by iyke2ken(m): 6:30am On Oct 27, 2022
lhordspy:
Lol.

One thing obvious here is what the amateurish politician and its politically-kindergaten followers dont know.
Politics is like a game of chess. Every move any politicians made could be analysed and interpreted not only for its significancy in the general electoral race but also the projected consequencies of such moves.

For the mathematicians, computer-scienist, biologist, the statistician, philosophers and so on. When i was in school back then, there is this topic Logic reasoning. Anybody ?

When i was in my first year, or second year in one of the aforementioned discipline. I was meant to understand Logical reasoning involves testing different sets of steps - or algorithms - to determine which sequence of rules leads to the correct solution.

It was confusing at first, until one of my prof. simplified it to me. You see, Logic reasoning really in a more plainer terms involves the relationship between A and B, and the study of the consequences of their immediate interactions.

Now back to the game of chess in relation to politics, any move is interpreted by the significancy or impact it will have on the wider electorate, now this moves may involve a false or possible moves.

The relationship between A(Obi and his Eye service) and B(the northerners) is non-existence, using every steps or algorithm(Taking into consideration past alliance, interactions, influence, intersection, structure and general public followership and sympathy) to want to arrive at any particular outcome(if obi really has a chance) ... Is zero, which means we are still going to arrive at Zero Outcome.

The significany of this visit in a chess game has little to zero impact on the wider electorate (the northern voters) and the projected consequencies of such needless visit still stands at Zero(inconsequential)

Lol very funny people.

1. I am a 100 percent sure that you do not know how to move the pieces in a chess game.

2. Let's say by chance you do, then you must suck terribly at the game.

You've drawn up your analogy, referencing a game that you know nothing about. So I am not even going to engage you on the rest of the rubbish you typed up.

Trust me, you are not that guy, pal. And this is not the wise take that you think it is.
Re: Peter Obi Visits Emir Of Kano Again (Pictures) by HomeTutorsPro: 6:30am On Oct 27, 2022
lhordspy:
Lol.

You are really seeing things.
Except that you fail to realise that northern Nigeria has the peculiarity of their religious leaders having a significant voice in their political decisions.
Anyway, these are still consultation times and anything can still happen.
And just so you know; in logic, the compliment (opposite) of win is not loss.
I hope you can understand?

#ObiDatti2023.
#ProjectTakeBackNaija.
Re: Peter Obi Visits Emir Of Kano Again (Pictures) by HRMK: 6:33am On Oct 27, 2022
THE SIMPLE TRUTH! OBI WILL WIN THE SOUTH EAST,TINUBU THE SOUTH WEST AND ATIKU,TOO,HIS REGION!LEAVING THREE OTHER REGIONS THAT INCLUDES SOUTH SOUTH WHERE BOTH JONATHAN AND WIKE ARE VERY RELEVANT!ONLY A FOOLISH POLITICIAN WOULD IGNORE THE INPORTANCE OF WIKE IN THAT REGION!!
Re: Peter Obi Visits Emir Of Kano Again (Pictures) by Kpakpandoututu: 6:38am On Oct 27, 2022
Eternitymedia88:

Kai..... After all this long epistle, it really shows that you are pathetically and hopelessly ignorant.
You even get time to respond to his nonsense.
Re: Peter Obi Visits Emir Of Kano Again (Pictures) by BigCowHornn: 6:39am On Oct 27, 2022
inoki247:
Lol una still carry we no dey give shi shi go use am buy 2 mega pixel dey use am snap pishure....

Even national treasury we no dey give

Re: Peter Obi Visits Emir Of Kano Again (Pictures) by kelly72: 6:44am On Oct 27, 2022
lhordspy:
Lol.

You should be quiet by now. Kano people turned in early result for the clueless ancestor you are supporting, and I expect you to be sober and realise the danger you were pushing yourself into.
Re: Peter Obi Visits Emir Of Kano Again (Pictures) by okorogodwin4(m): 6:45am On Oct 27, 2022
See the President of urchins

Re: Peter Obi Visits Emir Of Kano Again (Pictures) by JealousCobra(m): 6:48am On Oct 27, 2022
lhordspy:
Lol.

Jobless clown.. Obi is your next president.
Re: Peter Obi Visits Emir Of Kano Again (Pictures) by HRMK: 6:49am On Oct 27, 2022
EmmyDJourno:

You are seeing with the short sighted slave induced human eyes, what’s happening with Peter Obi is divine
The wise alone understand the signs of the time
WHAT IS DIVINE ABOUT A FELLOW LOOTER?ASK YOUR MESSIAH WHAT HE WAS DOING WITH #200M(CASH)OF STATE FUNDS FOUND IN HIS CONVOY AS GOVERNOR OF ANAMBRA STATE?I GUESS HE WANTED TO USE IT TO BUY BANANA AND GROUNDNUT FOR HIS ENTOURAGE!THERE IS NO DFFCE BTW POLITICIANS THAT STEAL MILLIONS AND BILLIONS!THEY ARE ALL ROGUES,LOOTERS!!
Re: Peter Obi Visits Emir Of Kano Again (Pictures) by tyinfinity: 6:50am On Oct 27, 2022
This alcohol and drug pusher is just wasting his time.at 61 you need to go and rest in Awka
Re: Peter Obi Visits Emir Of Kano Again (Pictures) by MeaslesMumpsRub: 6:53am On Oct 27, 2022
Zetty177x:

After APC failed on 62 campaign promises?

Tinubu legacy spans beyond the failure or success of APC.

Go and verify. Jagaban started paying his dues since '92.

Where was Obi when Men were Men.
Re: Peter Obi Visits Emir Of Kano Again (Pictures) by Chidex500: 6:58am On Oct 27, 2022
post=117906621:
Lol, Peter Obi the Lying Machine
No shame! You still get mouth after supporting failures
Re: Peter Obi Visits Emir Of Kano Again (Pictures) by fredoooooo: 7:00am On Oct 27, 2022
grin cheesy , sebi his lies his nationwide accepted as his cry babies use to see, why running helter and skelter grin cheesy
Re: Peter Obi Visits Emir Of Kano Again (Pictures) by victorazy(m): 7:11am On Oct 27, 2022
lhordspy:
Lol.

Your not seeing anything, your just a pathetic Yoruba man.
Re: Peter Obi Visits Emir Of Kano Again (Pictures) by BafanaBafana: 7:13am On Oct 27, 2022
tribalmall:
Bro all this complications is not needed to know Peter Obi will not Garner 0.2% of the total vote cast in the North this include NW NC NE. If Peter Obi win 3 states in the East any who quote me now till after a day after election result is announced will be paid 10K each.

I belong to many NC group on FB n this Igbos think all the Northerners don't see how they are ridiculed by Obi tribesmen with daily insult n taunt on their support for murders on their land. Election time is here they are forming Christians .I eagerly await election result from Benue Plateau n Adamawa Obi think he will perform well.

Obi will win Benue and plateau. Atiku will win Adamawa landslide
Re: Peter Obi Visits Emir Of Kano Again (Pictures) by MSA111: 7:18am On Oct 27, 2022
Why is no one in the pictures, other than Peter Obi wore a smiling face.
Re: Peter Obi Visits Emir Of Kano Again (Pictures) by Dikegodspower(m): 7:19am On Oct 27, 2022
XerXers:
After cornering most part of the south and middle belt, he has come to snatch the core north at this last minute from those who relied on the North from the beginning

Hahahaha, is it not the lord's doing?
Re: Peter Obi Visits Emir Of Kano Again (Pictures) by Drsnives(m): 7:19am On Oct 27, 2022
Hmm
tribalmall:
Bro all this complications is not needed to know Peter Obi will not Garner 0.2% of the total vote cast in the North this include NW NC NE. If Peter Obi win 3 states in the East any who quote me now till after a day after election result is announced will be paid 10K each.

I belong to many NC group on FB n this Igbos think all the Northerners don't see how they are ridiculed by Obi tribesmen with daily insult n taunt on their support for murders on their land. Election time is here they are forming Christians .I eagerly await election result from Benue Plateau n Adamawa Obi think he will perform well.

Let me save it for my guranteed 10k..
I will forward my account details come Feb I hope you will keep to your words?
Re: Peter Obi Visits Emir Of Kano Again (Pictures) by Akagas(m): 7:19am On Oct 27, 2022
lhordspy:
Lol.

Hi
This visit is on special invitation.
Re: Peter Obi Visits Emir Of Kano Again (Pictures) by IvarDboneless: 7:23am On Oct 27, 2022
lhordspy:
Lol.

You go cry tire....
Re: Peter Obi Visits Emir Of Kano Again (Pictures) by INDOMIE9090(f): 7:23am On Oct 27, 2022
DevilSignature:
grin

A man with life, full bars unlike the other one on diapers and dementia pyscho syndrome.

Re: Peter Obi Visits Emir Of Kano Again (Pictures) by SKYHIGHfx: 7:23am On Oct 27, 2022
post=117906627:

SNATCH?!

Hehehehe grin cheesy wink.

Illusion at its best!

Another LAMBA

In the right side of your brain, there is nothing left and in the left side there is nothing right

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Visits Emir Of Kano Again (Pictures) by INDOMIE9090(f): 7:24am On Oct 27, 2022
okorogodwin4:
See the President of urchins

Re: Peter Obi Visits Emir Of Kano Again (Pictures) by TakoradiNo3(m): 7:27am On Oct 27, 2022
lhordspy:
Lol.

Your tears get sugar, Cry well

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tinubu Watched Ododo’s Inauguration From France (Photos) / Soldiers Beat Up Lagos State Government Clean-Up Committee Officials / Rivers State Online Governorship Poll: (APC Vs PDP Vs LP)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.