Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,855 members, 7,813,912 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:25 PM

How Redesigned New Naira Notes Will Favour Peter Obi In 2023 By Charles Novia - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Redesigned New Naira Notes Will Favour Peter Obi In 2023 By Charles Novia (47328 Views)

Presidential Election Tribunal Judgment Won't Favour Peter Obi – Primate Ayodele / Godwin Okafor: Naira Notes Will Be Out Of Circulation Soon / Charles Novia Shares 'Hitler Buhari' Video On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Redesigned New Naira Notes Will Favour Peter Obi In 2023 By Charles Novia by Mrfixitt(m): 10:31am On Oct 27, 2022
Jones4190:
If you like cry from now till 2023, Your CEO will hang tinubu ’s picture in his/her office as the 16th President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
And there’s nothing you can do about it.
Argue, doubt, rant, rain abuses..
E go happen!!!
Seun this dude is spamming so many thread with this gibberish. Do the needful
Re: How Redesigned New Naira Notes Will Favour Peter Obi In 2023 By Charles Novia by Mitsurugi(m): 10:35am On Oct 27, 2022
Jones4190:

emotions don't win elections,

I'm glad you know that
Re: How Redesigned New Naira Notes Will Favour Peter Obi In 2023 By Charles Novia by Toks2008(m): 10:35am On Oct 27, 2022
stansaintly:
How Redesigned New Naira Notes Will Favour Peter Obi In 2023'

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid0Sz2dAVtgTnmDEtxCdboM9ELsLcsTUSSAXaYPc7GmsHb6KxGauxbTNwZKNzDxe22ml&id=545058025

Many of them have their money in foreign currencies so this won't affect them.
Re: How Redesigned New Naira Notes Will Favour Peter Obi In 2023 By Charles Novia by Mrfixitt(m): 10:35am On Oct 27, 2022
Jones4190:

The funniest joke I read on nairaland everyday is about Obi unseating the govt of APC.
Please keep your supplier, the euphoria is unmatched.
Obi won't win a state. If you have money to stake, come to my dm.
He will not win a local government in North, South west and South South....But can win his local government in Anambra with less than 1000 votes.
Small pikin wey no know anything
Re: How Redesigned New Naira Notes Will Favour Peter Obi In 2023 By Charles Novia by Lashist(m): 10:35am On Oct 27, 2022
buckeyemedia:
Are you afraid? Say amen to that, no all this long epistle jargon.
No need saying amen to your stupidity. I asked was it not you that made that post? What made you do so? Was it hunger or what? Or will you say you made that thread bcus you wanted BAT to be president? Abeg free me. Go elsewhere to hunt cheesy
Re: How Redesigned New Naira Notes Will Favour Peter Obi In 2023 By Charles Novia by MMempire(m): 10:36am On Oct 27, 2022
Pondering on the write-up, I believe it really will be a great deal breaker.
Re: How Redesigned New Naira Notes Will Favour Peter Obi In 2023 By Charles Novia by Mrfixitt(m): 10:36am On Oct 27, 2022
Blazebond:
Why is it that most obidients erroneously think that people that are voting PDP or APC are doing it for monetary gain,it is a stupid mindset so stop it.
Stop sounding like you're smart when you're not. If you own a company would you pick a Tinubu or an Atiku as CEO in favour of Obi ?
Re: How Redesigned New Naira Notes Will Favour Peter Obi In 2023 By Charles Novia by buckeyemedia: 10:37am On Oct 27, 2022
Mrfixitt:
Seun this dude is spamming so many thread with this gibberish. Do the needful
Very ironic, a spammer getting paid in his own spam.

Keep screaming for help, you have met your match in the spamming activities.
Re: How Redesigned New Naira Notes Will Favour Peter Obi In 2023 By Charles Novia by Judal(m): 10:38am On Oct 27, 2022
thesicilian:
Lol, you guys are funny on Nairaland

Do you think it will make any financial sense for the CBN to completely phase out the old notes without giving Nigerians enough time to exchange their old notes for the new ones? Even the 100 naira note that was designed since 2014 still has it's old ones in use till date.

Do you think the APC led federal government will ever bring out a policy just a few months before an election that will favour the opposition party over them?
Seems you're making sense there.

1 Like

Re: How Redesigned New Naira Notes Will Favour Peter Obi In 2023 By Charles Novia by Gorgeous4lyf(m): 10:39am On Oct 27, 2022
Blazebond:
Why is it that most obidients erroneously think that people that are voting PDP or APC are doing it for monetary gain,it is a stupid mindset so stop it.

They will not stop it!!!
Re: How Redesigned New Naira Notes Will Favour Peter Obi In 2023 By Charles Novia by buckeyemedia: 10:39am On Oct 27, 2022
Mrfixitt:
Stop sounding like you're smart when you're not. If you own a company would you pick a Tinubu or an Atiku as CEO in favour of Obi ?
Any day, any time, experience counts a lot, Peter Obi is just a noise maker, em level no even reach Bola Tinubu’s General Manager.

University of Nsukka Enugu State, is not The University of Chicago, Illinois.

Man pass man, in Lagos State @ best Peter Obi will be a Commissioner.
Re: How Redesigned New Naira Notes Will Favour Peter Obi In 2023 By Charles Novia by KunGioKehRah: 10:39am On Oct 27, 2022
Na only mumu people the Buhari trap go catch

Nowadays WEY many people keep virtual cash instead of physical cash,

Last last, na banks go suffer am,

And most money launderers used US DOLLARS

I DOUBT IF THRY CHANGE THEIR CURRENCY LIKE NAIRA
Re: How Redesigned New Naira Notes Will Favour Peter Obi In 2023 By Charles Novia by sixthsensekids(m): 10:40am On Oct 27, 2022
Will the dollar, pounds, yen..etc be redesigned too?

Unfortunately, thieves and greedy people are smart and always thinking ahead.

Before then, they would have exchanged Dollar, Pounds, Yen... Etc

The action will only degenerate into more scarcity of the foreign currencies.

Let's not assume CBN is thinking smartly or in the favour of anyone.

For the average Nigerian, let's get a way to move on with arbitrage crypto trading.
Re: How Redesigned New Naira Notes Will Favour Peter Obi In 2023 By Charles Novia by Gorgeous4lyf(m): 10:40am On Oct 27, 2022
Kdon2:

Ibos are betrayers, they will even betray themselves last last. grin

If it helps you reduce your pain.
Re: How Redesigned New Naira Notes Will Favour Peter Obi In 2023 By Charles Novia by rpstar12: 10:42am On Oct 27, 2022
buckeyemedia:
Very funny indeed, Who is man that he shall mock Jehovah?

Can you bet your existence on that statement?

Watch and see... won't say much.. but 2023 is the marked year.

1 Like

Re: How Redesigned New Naira Notes Will Favour Peter Obi In 2023 By Charles Novia by buckeyemedia: 10:45am On Oct 27, 2022
rpstar12:

No way in 2023 will a person of Igbo descent be made President of The Federal Republic of Nigeria.

If you are aware of that, you save yourself from any pressure or anxiety.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Redesigned New Naira Notes Will Favour Peter Obi In 2023 By Charles Novia by caracas: 10:47am On Oct 27, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
most of you here are zombie

Ok Obi will win, can you bet on it?

Since you are so sure of your Obi winning the election let's stake a bet on it
Let’s bet then
Re: How Redesigned New Naira Notes Will Favour Peter Obi In 2023 By Charles Novia by NigeriaIsGreat: 10:48am On Oct 27, 2022
caracas:

Let’s bet then

Biko buzz me on WhatsApp ASAP
Re: How Redesigned New Naira Notes Will Favour Peter Obi In 2023 By Charles Novia by NigeriaIsGreat: 10:49am On Oct 27, 2022
rpstar12:

igbo cannot rule the ZOO bro
Re: How Redesigned New Naira Notes Will Favour Peter Obi In 2023 By Charles Novia by Mrfixitt(m): 10:51am On Oct 27, 2022
buckeyemedia:
Any day, any time, experience counts a lot, Peter Obi is just a noise maker, em level no even reach Bola Tinubu’s General Manager.

University of Nsukka Enugu State, is not The University of Chicago, Illinois.

Man pass man, in Lagos State @ best Peter Obi will be a Commissioner.
Dude swerve with your wack assertion. The question is not for you. Only an idiot will pick a frail sick man of 86 years to run his company

1 Like

Re: How Redesigned New Naira Notes Will Favour Peter Obi In 2023 By Charles Novia by Mccullum: 10:51am On Oct 27, 2022
These Obidients just like relating all issues to Peethief Obi,

most of Obi propagandists were dreamers that knew deep

down of their hearts that Pandora can't win in 2023, I admired

their stance for their choice candidate and seeing

it as mere commitment of showing their supports with

sense of labouring in vain.
Re: How Redesigned New Naira Notes Will Favour Peter Obi In 2023 By Charles Novia by tegrianonigltd(m): 10:52am On Oct 27, 2022
Jones4190:

why not leave nairaland as well

Na society I leave no be internet, non Nigerians self Dey nairaland, if so you leave instagram, Facebook and WhatsApp, since they are not Nigerians, dumb as the leaders
Re: How Redesigned New Naira Notes Will Favour Peter Obi In 2023 By Charles Novia by Ravenna: 10:53am On Oct 27, 2022
kingyakos:

Buhari promised a free and fair election and he has seen vote buying as one of the hindrance in achieving what he promised Nigerians and the world on the podium of UN.
I believe he's doing everything possible to achieve his aim because some presidential candidate has in their position unbelievable sum of money to disrupt the free and fair election that Buhari has promised. If the redesigned naira note could be in circulation before the presidential election it would quench vote buying in the 2023 presidential election.

It won't quench shittt.

Bring N10B to me NOW, I can spend it, I mean (Clean it) in one week.
That why people like Obi Cubana dey alive.

New or Old money, Vote must be bought legally or illegally.
Re: How Redesigned New Naira Notes Will Favour Peter Obi In 2023 By Charles Novia by kingyakos: 10:54am On Oct 27, 2022
Ravenna:

It won't quench shittt.

Bring N10B to me NOW, I can spend it, I mean (Clean it) in one week.
That why people like Obi Cubana dey alive.

New or Old money, Vote must be bought legally or illegally.

Ok
Re: How Redesigned New Naira Notes Will Favour Peter Obi In 2023 By Charles Novia by mechanics(m): 10:56am On Oct 27, 2022
Even the kidnappers with huge sums of monies with them will be affected.
Re: How Redesigned New Naira Notes Will Favour Peter Obi In 2023 By Charles Novia by Psoul(m): 10:56am On Oct 27, 2022
stansaintly:
How Redesigned New Naira Notes Will Favour Peter Obi In 2023'

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid0Sz2dAVtgTnmDEtxCdboM9ELsLcsTUSSAXaYPc7GmsHb6KxGauxbTNwZKNzDxe22ml&id=545058025

This is true in a country with lesser corruption.
What if the government in power wanted Obi to fail and Tinubu to win.
They will secretly change all Tinubu's money for him and make it difficult for other politicians to change theirs.
Re: How Redesigned New Naira Notes Will Favour Peter Obi In 2023 By Charles Novia by princestars(m): 11:00am On Oct 27, 2022
kettykin:
Not just bullion van thieves, this policy will also affect bandits that has billions of naira ransom in the forest and jungle, it will affect thieving politicians and public servants and also ritualist who have their victims vomiting old naira notes

Who told you the bandits in the forest are the owners and keepers of the ransom they request? Funny
Their sponsors are living in the neighborhood. Don't be deceived.
Re: How Redesigned New Naira Notes Will Favour Peter Obi In 2023 By Charles Novia by KingOfAmebo(m): 11:03am On Oct 27, 2022
Jones4190:
If you like cry from now till 2023, Your CEO will hang tinubu ’s picture in his/her office as the 16th President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
E go happen!!!

Tell us how Atiku and Tinubu will win without vote buying? You still haven't smelled the coffee, Peter Obi is your next President...sniper is still very cheap.

1 Like

Re: How Redesigned New Naira Notes Will Favour Peter Obi In 2023 By Charles Novia by Ferrous(m): 11:05am On Oct 27, 2022
Blazebond:

Most of them are politically naive
Re: How Redesigned New Naira Notes Will Favour Peter Obi In 2023 By Charles Novia by windvane(m): 11:17am On Oct 27, 2022
begoniaa:
Yeah...someone noted this point too, and I think it is sensible.
I thought NL is for educated folks..which politicians of today keeps naira in his house or tank?same naira that as no value?politicians keep dollars and pounds and will change it when it’s election time……
Re: How Redesigned New Naira Notes Will Favour Peter Obi In 2023 By Charles Novia by ariesbull: 11:25am On Oct 27, 2022
Jones4190:
E go happen!!!
your name is Jones and you keep jonesing around

Pity your folks

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

President Ibrahim Babangida Is Alive - Yemi Saka / Quit Notice: I Have Been In Bosso For 45 Years, Where Do I Go? – Yoruba Leader / Shehu Sani Reacts To Saraki's Looming Arrest, Police Invitation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.