Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,915 members, 7,835,056 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:43 AM

How Redesigned New Naira Notes Will Favour Peter Obi In 2023 By Charles Novia - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Redesigned New Naira Notes Will Favour Peter Obi In 2023 By Charles Novia (47406 Views)

Presidential Election Tribunal Judgment Won't Favour Peter Obi – Primate Ayodele / Godwin Okafor: Naira Notes Will Be Out Of Circulation Soon / Charles Novia Shares 'Hitler Buhari' Video On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Redesigned New Naira Notes Will Favour Peter Obi In 2023 By Charles Novia by einsteine(m): 9:32am On Oct 27, 2022
Charles Novia is naive.
Re: How Redesigned New Naira Notes Will Favour Peter Obi In 2023 By Charles Novia by BabaO2: 9:32am On Oct 27, 2022
'This' people always sway any news to their own advantage, no wonder they are limited.
Which politician that doesn't spend? We are talking of goodwill, they are focusing always on money.

1 Like

Re: How Redesigned New Naira Notes Will Favour Peter Obi In 2023 By Charles Novia by Gandrova: 9:33am On Oct 27, 2022
Urheadmaster:

No argument

But I can assure you that, you'll be very disappointed on the outcome of the next presidential elections in Nigeria tongue undecided

Obi-Datti is the only way out.
LoL! We do deputy! Illusion of the highest order grin
Re: How Redesigned New Naira Notes Will Favour Peter Obi In 2023 By Charles Novia by Jones4190(m): 9:34am On Oct 27, 2022
frank317:

How does hanging Tinubu's pictures on CEO's wall change ur situation? The painful thing is that na only suffer head like u clamor for old senile sick man to rule them.
Many Obidients are hard working people who will survive evn if the worst ruler takes on power. Most Tinubu followers are suffer heads whose life depends Obidients.
U better start pitying urself because of ur slave binded mentality. U love suffering and nobody can help u.
we are clamouring for brain not tribalism
Re: How Redesigned New Naira Notes Will Favour Peter Obi In 2023 By Charles Novia by erimmy(m): 9:34am On Oct 27, 2022
TheFacelessMan:

Only unintelligent people will think CBN controlled by FG will implement a policy to favour Labour Party. It's a chess move for APC to destroy the ONLY rival in these elections - PDP.

The 2023 Elections were settled conclusively with Emefiele's announcement yesterday. Power of incumbency isn't over rated at all...

If PDP agents carry 10 trailers of money to the bank to beat the deadline, the money will simply be confiscated and used for APC campaigns. grin

Go on National TV and say "they seized billions of naira we wanted to use for campaign".... where did you get it? grin grin

APC guys might have been warned ahead of the directive or if they take money to the banks... even after the deadline, nothing will happen.

Politics/Power is devoid of emotion. That's the stark reality. There is nothing like "voters will vote their conscience" in the villages where people are hungry.

Simple experiment - offer a beggar NGN 3000 immediately VS educating his child to become a doctor and give him NGN 10 million in 10 years time. What do you think his choice will be? Hunger is a political weapon, folks.

Virtually all political parties do vote-buying. APC just smartly crippled everyone else. CHECKMATE.

The same not-so-smart people will start shouting about rigging in February 2023 when elections have been concluded in October 2022.
This is the best analysis on this subject. Thank you for the insight.Hunger is and will continue to be a political weapon.

1 Like

Re: How Redesigned New Naira Notes Will Favour Peter Obi In 2023 By Charles Novia by TheFacelessMan: 9:34am On Oct 27, 2022
begoniaa:

But when will say people vote APCPDP because of money and nothing else, you say we are wrong.

I am very glad you're very brazen about the fact that y'all weaponize poverty. Was that hard to admit now? Was it? I am glad you also admit to the senselessness and stupidity of the "masses" that'll vote.

But when we say these things, we become wailers. grin

You're banking on the votes of hungry and beggarly people, so next time, stop disguising as some patriotic and Intellectual people who are on the side of morals and lofty ideals.

But you see, there are very many things different about this particular election. If time affords me, I'll come to address all the points you raised here, one being that, a beggar can still collect money and vote for another candidate who didn't give him money.

APC and PDP have both failed Nigeria. But either will still win.

Since you're sure Obi will win. Tell me how many Northern States he will win out of 19... tentative figure.
Re: How Redesigned New Naira Notes Will Favour Peter Obi In 2023 By Charles Novia by owobokiri(m): 9:35am On Oct 27, 2022
Jones4190:
If you like cry from now till 2023, Your CEO will hang tinubu ’s picture in his/her office as the 16th President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
And there’s nothing you can do about it.
Argue, doubt, rant, rain abuses..
E go happen!!!
Stop wailing!
No one is even sure that your "push and start" candidate will make it to the election day. Man can't tell where he is

1 Like

Re: How Redesigned New Naira Notes Will Favour Peter Obi In 2023 By Charles Novia by Lashist(m): 9:35am On Oct 27, 2022
Jones4190:
If you like cry from now till 2023, Your CEO will hang tinubu ’s picture in his/her office as the 16th President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
E go happen!!!
Lol...so even if tinubu doesn't win, your CEO will still hang his pix in your office. Relax make your candidate win first. BAT winning doesn't guarantee you a better life cheesy

1 Like

Re: How Redesigned New Naira Notes Will Favour Peter Obi In 2023 By Charles Novia by Nobody: 9:35am On Oct 27, 2022
Giving your preferred candidate a false hope is not the best way to show your support.

1 Like

Re: How Redesigned New Naira Notes Will Favour Peter Obi In 2023 By Charles Novia by NwaMamaIwota(f): 9:36am On Oct 27, 2022
Moh247:
cool

What made you think CBN wouldn't make the new Naira note easily accessible to APC the ruling party while blocking PDP

delusion creator cheesy

Ish and mu pikins everywhere
hahahahaha
e pain am
Re: How Redesigned New Naira Notes Will Favour Peter Obi In 2023 By Charles Novia by buckeyemedia: 9:37am On Oct 27, 2022
Urheadmaster:

No argument

But I can assure you that, you'll be very disappointed on the outcome of the next presidential elections in Nigeria tongue undecided

Obi-Datti is the only way out.
These two pdp members that just cross carpeted barely 4 months ago?

Then also the Director General of their campaign Doyin Okupe, ex pdp? Keep deceiving yourself, because you oblivious Obidients thinks everyone is suffering from mumurism like you people?

1 Share

Re: How Redesigned New Naira Notes Will Favour Peter Obi In 2023 By Charles Novia by Jones4190(m): 9:37am On Oct 27, 2022
owobokiri:

Stop wailing!
No one is even sure that your "push and start" candidate will make it to the election day. Man can't tell where he is
you says the same thing to buhari
Re: How Redesigned New Naira Notes Will Favour Peter Obi In 2023 By Charles Novia by PoliciaNLand: 9:38am On Oct 27, 2022
Jones4190:
E go happen!!!
mynd44 lalasticlala Seun Dominique nlfpmod
Spamming Rule 1
Re: How Redesigned New Naira Notes Will Favour Peter Obi In 2023 By Charles Novia by JerySmalls(m): 9:38am On Oct 27, 2022
This would not affect them one bit!
Ask me why...

They can easily swap their old naira notes at any BDC outlet and then swap back the foreign currency to the new naira notes, simple as ABC...

So this policy will have nothing on them!

1 Like

Re: How Redesigned New Naira Notes Will Favour Peter Obi In 2023 By Charles Novia by Jones4190(m): 9:39am On Oct 27, 2022
PoliciaNLand:
Spamming Rule 1
is it the only thing you can do?
Re: How Redesigned New Naira Notes Will Favour Peter Obi In 2023 By Charles Novia by fridayking(m): 9:40am On Oct 27, 2022
Jones4190:
E go happen!!!

Hmmmmm...

Over confident na him dey make bush meat enter trap..

The question you should ask is that why all this in just few month to election...

Politics is a game of interest... Formal president OBJ no dey play own Goal...

Bross, leave emotion and look deeply... The odds is changing...

In either wish way, power most come to the south...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Redesigned New Naira Notes Will Favour Peter Obi In 2023 By Charles Novia by Advancedman(m): 9:41am On Oct 27, 2022
begoniaa:
Yeah...someone noted this point too, and I think it is sensible.

Nothing sensibly here, those he mentioned are the controller of CBN, it's a network of cabal, furthermore the deadline will be extended especially for the north then muric will also play its role with other exigence and contingencies.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Redesigned New Naira Notes Will Favour Peter Obi In 2023 By Charles Novia by imrany20(m): 9:41am On Oct 27, 2022
[quote author=Urheadmaster post=117907329]

I said no argument.

But it seems you like to talk too much

Obi-Datti is your next president of federal republic of Nigeria.

Know that and have peace of mind.[/quoso,
Allalujah! The country is no longer a zoo�
Re: How Redesigned New Naira Notes Will Favour Peter Obi In 2023 By Charles Novia by fridayking(m): 9:43am On Oct 27, 2022
Jones4190:

The funniest joke I read on nairaland everyday is about Obi unseating the govt of APC.
Please keep your supplier, the euphoria is unmatched.
Obi won't win a state. If you have money to stake, come to my dm.
He will not win a local government in North, South west and South South....But can win his local government in Anambra with less than 1000 votes.

February 25 will say it all... Lol
Re: How Redesigned New Naira Notes Will Favour Peter Obi In 2023 By Charles Novia by buckeyemedia: 9:43am On Oct 27, 2022
PoliciaNLand:
Spamming Rule 1
Very funny, E be like say oboy statement pain you reach your marrow?
Re: How Redesigned New Naira Notes Will Favour Peter Obi In 2023 By Charles Novia by RichLastBorn: 9:44am On Oct 27, 2022
When Dollars dey to share for election, you dey think naira.
Re: How Redesigned New Naira Notes Will Favour Peter Obi In 2023 By Charles Novia by Lashist(m): 9:44am On Oct 27, 2022
Jones4190:

emotions don't win elections,
You are the emotional being here. Nothing logical about your opinion. Assuming you vote tinubu bcus he is from your tribe, igbos vote pitobi bcus he is from their tribe and northerners vote atiku bcus he is their brother, who do you think will win? You sound like you have seen the future. As far as you are concerned, it's only your vote you know. I don't know how you plan to force or beat your igbo gf to vote BAT if we go by this reasoning or you will threaten to dump her if she doesn't vote your candidate cheesy try to be reasonable. As it is, Tinubu's turf is only in the southwest. No go die for politics that you won't gain anything from cheesy

1 Like

Re: How Redesigned New Naira Notes Will Favour Peter Obi In 2023 By Charles Novia by hssd8nland: 9:45am On Oct 27, 2022
begoniaa:
Yeah...someone noted this point too, and I think it is sensible.
And you think APC that's in power haven't thought this one out also .... Proposed by the CBN Governor signed by Buhari... ?

1 Like

Re: How Redesigned New Naira Notes Will Favour Peter Obi In 2023 By Charles Novia by rpstar12: 9:45am On Oct 27, 2022
Kdon2:

Ibos are betrayers, they will even betray themselves last last. grin

The same betrayers have left saints to rule Nigeria yet no schools, poor roads,poor health care, insecurity, Islamic terrorism.

Your saints betrayed your future and that of your unborn children, sadly made you poor.

Think about your future Mr Betrayer
Re: How Redesigned New Naira Notes Will Favour Peter Obi In 2023 By Charles Novia by Bullahville: 9:46am On Oct 27, 2022
Jones4190:

The funniest joke I read on nairaland everyday is about Obi unseating the govt of APC.
He will not win a local government in North, South west and South South....But can win his local government in Anambra with less than 1000 votes.

You're even a Jone-man 419 by your username...who should even bother about your comment? But thunder is waiting for any of you planning to "japa" after making the wrong decision.
Re: How Redesigned New Naira Notes Will Favour Peter Obi In 2023 By Charles Novia by buckeyemedia: 9:46am On Oct 27, 2022
fridayking:

Hmmmmm...

Over confident na him dey make bush meat enter trap..

The question you should ask is that why all this in just few month to election...

Politics is a game of interest... Formal president OBJ no dey play own Goal...

Bross, leave emotion and look deeply... The odds is changing...

In either wish way, power most come to the south...
The Igbo person that will rule Nigeria is in his late 30’s, early 40’s now, and will be an individual born and raised in Northern Nigeria.
Re: How Redesigned New Naira Notes Will Favour Peter Obi In 2023 By Charles Novia by Jones4190(m): 9:46am On Oct 27, 2022
Lashist:

You are the emotional being here. Nothing logical about your opinion. Assuming you vote tinubu bcus he is from your tribe, igbos vote pitobi bcus he is from their tribe and northerners vote atiku bcus he is their brother, who do you think will win? You sound like you have seen the future. As far as you are concerned, it's only your vote you know. I don't know how you plan to force or beat your igbo gf to vote BAT if we go by this reasoning or you will threaten to dump her if she doesn't vote your candidate cheesy try to be reasonable. As it is, Tinubu's turf is only in the southwest. No go die for politics that you won't gain anything from cheesy
I'm from Benue state working with Lagos stete government, you see how strange it is for a benue man to work with Lagos state government?
it can never happen to Anambra or even my state.

1 Like

Re: How Redesigned New Naira Notes Will Favour Peter Obi In 2023 By Charles Novia by Billygee2u: 9:47am On Oct 27, 2022
stansaintly:
How Redesigned New Naira Notes Will Favour Peter Obi In 2023'

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid0Sz2dAVtgTnmDEtxCdboM9ELsLcsTUSSAXaYPc7GmsHb6KxGauxbTNwZKNzDxe22ml&id=545058025
That's how it's supposed to be
Re: How Redesigned New Naira Notes Will Favour Peter Obi In 2023 By Charles Novia by Jflex07(m): 9:48am On Oct 27, 2022
Jones4190:

Fortune teller way nobody sabi.. What have you or your father achieved? Obi no be urrchins mate for anything grin grin

1 Like

Re: How Redesigned New Naira Notes Will Favour Peter Obi In 2023 By Charles Novia by buckeyemedia: 9:48am On Oct 27, 2022
hssd8nland:
And you think APC that's in power haven't thought this one out also .... Proposed by the CBN Governor signed by Buhari... ?
Dont mind those one track minded disillusioned Ipobians turned Obidients.
Re: How Redesigned New Naira Notes Will Favour Peter Obi In 2023 By Charles Novia by Moh247: 9:48am On Oct 27, 2022
NwaMamaIwota:
delusion creator cheesy

Ish and mu pikins everywhere
hahahahaha
e pain am

Some are children of peasants some are useless internet lunatic

That's why I always say alhadulilai for my life

Atleast am not like some people behaving like a dog seeking it's masters attention in all ways
Re: How Redesigned New Naira Notes Will Favour Peter Obi In 2023 By Charles Novia by Jones4190(m): 9:48am On Oct 27, 2022
Bullahville:

You're even a Jone-man 419 by your username...who should even bother about your comment? But thunder is waiting for any of you planning to "japa" after making the wrong decision.
I'm not going anywhere, I will remain in Lagos city boy build

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Police Called On Anti-Buhari Protester At Abuja House In London (Photos) / Billboard Of Imo State’s Ministry Of Happiness Permanent Site Under Construction / Bukola Saraki Meets Ademola Adeleke In Osun Today (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.