Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,790 members, 7,813,613 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:53 PM

How Redesigned New Naira Notes Will Favour Peter Obi In 2023 By Charles Novia - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Redesigned New Naira Notes Will Favour Peter Obi In 2023 By Charles Novia (47324 Views)

Presidential Election Tribunal Judgment Won't Favour Peter Obi – Primate Ayodele / Godwin Okafor: Naira Notes Will Be Out Of Circulation Soon / Charles Novia Shares 'Hitler Buhari' Video On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Redesigned New Naira Notes Will Favour Peter Obi In 2023 By Charles Novia by BABANGBALI: 8:54am On Oct 27, 2022
Tinubu how market?
Re: How Redesigned New Naira Notes Will Favour Peter Obi In 2023 By Charles Novia by Curious345: 8:55am On Oct 27, 2022
Ororo dey your head .. but in a wrong way
Ravenna:

It senseless bro...

Just think about it, You have 10trillion in a room and you hear about this News, would you just Siddon dey look?

I'm sure you'd improvise, cos there's enough time to get that money out in the circulation before shit happens.

E.g, I have that kinda illegal money, then it's time for shopping...
I'd buy Gold, Diamonds, luxury Mansions, Eko Atlantic, Dangote cement, Abuja poch Properties, Trucks, Shares, Consumer electronics, Foodstuffs, Cows, and whatever things I can resell for profit in six months.

The rich fuckers knows their way, no sane man will be caught in this mumu CBN stunt.

P;S if you know anyone that's got that basterrd money, PM me, I can buy you Cement up to One Billion Naira and the good thing is, the Cement will be ready for evacuation February next year.

1 Like

Re: How Redesigned New Naira Notes Will Favour Peter Obi In 2023 By Charles Novia by Ceejay94: 8:55am On Oct 27, 2022
Jones4190:
If you like cry from now till 2023, Your CEO will hang tinubu ’s picture in his/her office as the 16th President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
And there’s nothing you can do about it.
Argue, doubt, rant, rain abuses..
E go happen!!!
It can't happen. You are just consoling yourself

1 Like

Re: How Redesigned New Naira Notes Will Favour Peter Obi In 2023 By Charles Novia by Lastmessenger2: 8:57am On Oct 27, 2022
Jones4190:

e go happen soon, don't worry
iragbiji go happen and we know
Re: How Redesigned New Naira Notes Will Favour Peter Obi In 2023 By Charles Novia by Minjim: 8:58am On Oct 27, 2022
There are holes all over this permutation.

Which bank won't give money to the owner?

There are levels to the different types of people keeping money in banks.

It's even a faster way for corrupt politicians to spend money they can't account for.
Just by doling it out to voters

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Redesigned New Naira Notes Will Favour Peter Obi In 2023 By Charles Novia by JAMO4REAL1(m): 8:58am On Oct 27, 2022
Jones4190:
If you like cry from now till 2023, Your CEO will hang tinubu ’s picture in his/her office as the 16th President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
E go happen!!!
u see it all, go to mama chinedu and collect 4 bottle of wat u are drinking @ ur area I will pay after election
Re: How Redesigned New Naira Notes Will Favour Peter Obi In 2023 By Charles Novia by TheFacelessMan: 8:58am On Oct 27, 2022
obedience4:

Show us what you left school with?
He graduated with 3rd class yet he is better than you.

Tinubu regardless of his qualifications is better than your entire generations, past, present and future COMBINED grin grin grin

His excreta is even better than them combined. I know you will cry but that's the bitter truth staring at you grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Redesigned New Naira Notes Will Favour Peter Obi In 2023 By Charles Novia by Miles300: 8:59am On Oct 27, 2022
But this doesn't make the old notes invalid for use or does it...it's not like from Dec 15 everyone will have to convert to the new notes ...it doesn't invalidate the old notes as a legal tender .

1 Like

Re: How Redesigned New Naira Notes Will Favour Peter Obi In 2023 By Charles Novia by saysugar(m): 8:59am On Oct 27, 2022
That’s out of point jor, within December to February, within lesss than a weeks powerful politician will get any amount of notes they want

1 Like

Re: How Redesigned New Naira Notes Will Favour Peter Obi In 2023 By Charles Novia by FireUpNow(m): 8:59am On Oct 27, 2022
OP all these na grammar, once the stage is set the bigger thieves will know what next
to do. Don't forget that na Naija we dey oo

1 Like

Re: How Redesigned New Naira Notes Will Favour Peter Obi In 2023 By Charles Novia by tribalmall: 9:00am On Oct 27, 2022
Pls this mumbo jumbo what is it about ?
I think it is you who should actually shut it cos you are making no sense either way.

begoniaa:

Try to be getting sense, abeg. O ji saaro. undecided

Even on threads that do not warrant you regurgitating your stale lines and meaningless proselytising, you will still show that you're un*ducat*d.

Better to keep quiet if you don't have any strong opinion on a subject, because which one is 'even if you cry xjuddkutdholvvntyyfkfd?'

See mumu doing as if political discourses do not affect the political actions of the populace. And it's ironic you're the one doing ALL of the things you're accusing others of. Mtcheeewww.
Re: How Redesigned New Naira Notes Will Favour Peter Obi In 2023 By Charles Novia by Rememberdeath: 9:00am On Oct 27, 2022
kettykin:
Not just bullion van thieves, this policy will also affect bandits that has billions of naira ransom in the forest and jungle, it will affect thieving politicians and public servants and also ritualist who have their victims vomiting old naira notes

The last sentence mehn Lol. I have a Lexus
350 2011 model for sale. 5.2 million last. Just 8 months used. Call me for pictures 0815 931 4159
Re: How Redesigned New Naira Notes Will Favour Peter Obi In 2023 By Charles Novia by begoniaa: 9:00am On Oct 27, 2022
TheFacelessMan:
Anyone with a single brain cell will easily see the obvious aim of this policy with this timing.

I have been reading this from all of you dark-blooded urchins, but I have not seen a single, sensible counter-perspective.

What is the obvious aim, Lord Solomon with the 5-million-brain-cells?
Re: How Redesigned New Naira Notes Will Favour Peter Obi In 2023 By Charles Novia by ada9ja(f): 9:00am On Oct 27, 2022
Jones4190:
E go happen!!!

sensible people dont reply insane ones. nobody will argue, doubt, rant or rain abuses towards you or on you

1 Like

Re: How Redesigned New Naira Notes Will Favour Peter Obi In 2023 By Charles Novia by Mysticbabe: 9:00am On Oct 27, 2022
Ravenna:

It senseless bro...

Just think about it, You have 10trillion in a room and you hear about this News, would you just Siddon dey look?

I'm sure you'd improvise, cos there's enough time to get that money out in the circulation before shit happens.

E.g, I have that kinda illegal money, then it's time for shopping...
I'd buy Gold, Diamonds, luxury Mansions, Eko Atlantic, Dangote cement, Abuja poch Properties, Trucks, Shares, Consumer electronics, Foodstuffs, Cows, and whatever things I can resell for profit in six months.

The rich fuckers knows their way, no sane man will be caught in this mumu CBN stunt.

Thank you...i just laughed after reading the irrational piece.

P;S if you know anyone that's got that basterrd money, PM me, I can buy you Cement up to One Billion Naira and the good thing is, the Cement will be ready for evacuation February next year.
Re: How Redesigned New Naira Notes Will Favour Peter Obi In 2023 By Charles Novia by Goalnaldo(m): 9:00am On Oct 27, 2022
Redesigning currency notes doesn't mean the old ones will become useless quickly but if it favours Obi, it favours me too.

I'm obidatt.
Re: How Redesigned New Naira Notes Will Favour Peter Obi In 2023 By Charles Novia by tolue42(m): 9:00am On Oct 27, 2022
Mumu post , someone will keep naira for 6 years NAIRA for that matter. People keep hard currencies not NAIRA
Re: How Redesigned New Naira Notes Will Favour Peter Obi In 2023 By Charles Novia by Jostoman: 9:00am On Oct 27, 2022
Jones4190:
E go happen!!!
this one don join comedian. grin grin you better wake up from your dream
Re: How Redesigned New Naira Notes Will Favour Peter Obi In 2023 By Charles Novia by ChukwuObe: 9:01am On Oct 27, 2022
Urheadmaster:

Urchins presidential candidate don't even have primary school certificate tongue

How many employers are asking for primary school certificate now dunce? Can you even apply for a graduate job with Dangote with 3rd class or even second class today? So in real sense your Obi is not even marketable? We dont need dullard as our president. Obi himself will not employ a 3rd class graduate in his NEXT or beer company. Why do we have so man dumbs in this contry?
Re: How Redesigned New Naira Notes Will Favour Peter Obi In 2023 By Charles Novia by lokito: 9:01am On Oct 27, 2022
stansaintly:
How Redesigned New Naira Notes Will Favour Peter Obi In 2023'

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid0Sz2dAVtgTnmDEtxCdboM9ELsLcsTUSSAXaYPc7GmsHb6KxGauxbTNwZKNzDxe22ml&id=545058025

They will go to bureau de change and convert all to Dollars. This will have a spring back effect on Naira and further weaken it against dollar.
Re: How Redesigned New Naira Notes Will Favour Peter Obi In 2023 By Charles Novia by victorazy(m): 9:01am On Oct 27, 2022
begoniaa:
Yeah...someone noted this point too, and I think it is sensible.

Rubbish assumption.

Who told you the old notes won't be in use?
It may even take old notes 1yr to fissle out of public.
Re: How Redesigned New Naira Notes Will Favour Peter Obi In 2023 By Charles Novia by Triangles1(m): 9:02am On Oct 27, 2022
Luther0luther:
There is ALWAYS a way to beat the system, especially in Nigeria.

If after BVN NIN CNN BBC...we're still where we are, then forget about it

Don't mind them.
Re: How Redesigned New Naira Notes Will Favour Peter Obi In 2023 By Charles Novia by Areekay1: 9:02am On Oct 27, 2022
U may be right base on how u reason, buh it is also on record that the new money must be allowed to circulate before it is totally removed. Also these will rather help Tinubu, because money will come out from jagaban himself.
Re: How Redesigned New Naira Notes Will Favour Peter Obi In 2023 By Charles Novia by Hoelujohn: 9:02am On Oct 27, 2022
Jones4190:

The funniest joke I read on nairaland everyday is about Obi unseating the govt of APC.
Please keep your supplier, the euphoria is unmatched.
Obi won't win a state. If you have money to stake, come to my dm.
He will not win a local government in North, South west and South South....But can win his local government in Anambra with less than 1000 votes.
I want to challenge you now
Obi will win a local government in Lagos State but Tinubu will not win any in Anambra state. 100k bet. We can deposit our money with Seun
Re: How Redesigned New Naira Notes Will Favour Peter Obi In 2023 By Charles Novia by Roycemadeit(m): 9:03am On Oct 27, 2022
Is it possible that this is a measure to ensure other candidates asides the APC's do not have money to bribe electorates?

How sure are we that there are no bullion vans of the new notes in a presidential aspirants property? Afterall, the CBN governor is a card bearing member... Would he work against the interest of the present administration?
Re: How Redesigned New Naira Notes Will Favour Peter Obi In 2023 By Charles Novia by begoniaa: 9:03am On Oct 27, 2022
Blazebond:
Why is it that most obidients rightly think that people that are voting PDP or APC are doing it for monetary gain,it is a correct mindset so continue it.

Fixed it for ya. kiss cheesy

You're welcome!
Re: How Redesigned New Naira Notes Will Favour Peter Obi In 2023 By Charles Novia by Nobody: 9:04am On Oct 27, 2022
thesicilian:
Lol, you guys are funny on Nairaland

Do you think it will make any financial sense for the CBN to completely phase out the old notes without giving Nigerians enough time to exchange their old notes for the new ones? Even the 100 naira note that was designed since 2014 still has it's old ones in use till date.

Do you think the APC led federal government will ever bring out a policy just a few months before an election that will favour the opposition party over them?

Obi fans are dumb and that's why I call them
Obidullards. I always find it comical when they ignorantly announce that this election is between Labour and PDP.

Is ruling Party power of incumbency, especially in the hands of a master strategist in Tinubu who knows how to use such advantageously, to be dismissed?

By December it will be clear to all that Tinubu is our incoming President. People can mark my words.

1 Like

Re: How Redesigned New Naira Notes Will Favour Peter Obi In 2023 By Charles Novia by Moh247: 9:04am On Oct 27, 2022
cool

What made you think CBN wouldn't make the new Naira note easily accessible to APC the ruling party while blocking PDP

1 Like

Re: How Redesigned New Naira Notes Will Favour Peter Obi In 2023 By Charles Novia by ChukwuObe: 9:04am On Oct 27, 2022
JAMO4REAL1:
u see it all, go to mama chinedu and collect 4 bottle of wat u are drinking @ ur area I will pay after election

But I thought they say biafools/obidients/ipobians dont give shishi? Hahahahaha
Re: How Redesigned New Naira Notes Will Favour Peter Obi In 2023 By Charles Novia by saysugar(m): 9:05am On Oct 27, 2022
Curious345:

Oh well I can swear with my life that Buhari will not vote tinubu..
.don't forget he was vehemently opposed to a tinubu candidacy ..and you think a General will just turncoat overnight ?
..keep dreaming
who do u think buhari is voting in, you guys should stop dreaming buhari is fully behind tinubu but as current president he gat use calm sense, if apc can successfully shared north west and north east votes by pdp 60% and apc 40% no cap apc don win,apc will flush NC,SW, obi will hold SE and SS
Re: How Redesigned New Naira Notes Will Favour Peter Obi In 2023 By Charles Novia by Pinito: 9:05am On Oct 27, 2022
Jones4190:
E go happen!!!
gbam

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Buhari Submits Ministerial List To The Senate - Daily Trust / Dino Melaye Used US Bank Account To Remove Tattoo Of Ex-wife, Doctor Confirms SR / Re: Sanwo-Olu Approves Mass Burial For 103 EndSARS Victims - Lagos State Govt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.