Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,957 members, 7,835,196 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:55 AM

How Redesigned New Naira Notes Will Favour Peter Obi In 2023 By Charles Novia - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Redesigned New Naira Notes Will Favour Peter Obi In 2023 By Charles Novia (47414 Views)

Presidential Election Tribunal Judgment Won't Favour Peter Obi – Primate Ayodele / Godwin Okafor: Naira Notes Will Be Out Of Circulation Soon / Charles Novia Shares 'Hitler Buhari' Video On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Redesigned New Naira Notes Will Favour Peter Obi In 2023 By Charles Novia by EMPEROROFDONBAS(m): 10:07am On Oct 27, 2022
Jones4190:

The funniest joke I read on nairaland everyday is about Obi unseating the govt of APC.
Please keep your supplier, the euphoria is unmatched.
Obi won't win a state. If you have money to stake, come to my dm.
He will not win a local government in North, South west and South South....But can win his local government in Anambra with less than 1000 votes.

SHEY BUHARI UNSEAT JONATHAN... JUAT WATCH AS THE MATSHS DEY BE.... YOUR JONSING EYE GO SOON OPEN

1 Like

Re: How Redesigned New Naira Notes Will Favour Peter Obi In 2023 By Charles Novia by Lashist(m): 10:08am On Oct 27, 2022
Jones4190:

for your own information APC is going to win Benue from top to bottom, APC strature in Benue is dynamic.
wait and see
Wetin be strature? cheesy I told you that you are the one being emotional. Sound logical than emotional. How did you get your gf? Through sounding immature?? cheesy all you have being saying is APC will win even as na only 1 vote you get. Are you planning to vote for everybody bcus you got a lagos job that you don't merit? cheesy. Strutures are formed by human beings and if you were half intelligent, you'd know structures can be collapsed at anytime for a new one. Don't get so emotional bcus lagos state gave you a job you don't deserve cheesy. Jones, please relax and face your work small
Re: How Redesigned New Naira Notes Will Favour Peter Obi In 2023 By Charles Novia by buckeyemedia: 10:09am On Oct 27, 2022
Jflex07:
You see why I said tinubu urrchins and Yoruba Muslims are idiots and don't have sense? Anybody who does not support your dead god is Igbo.I am not Igbo but from pH.. Just one condom would have prevented a nuisance like you.. You ashawo mother should have aborted an imp like you.
Wow, PH the garden city? no wonder, even worse than been an Ipobian, people that don’t know their identity.

Confused half bred Ipobian turned Obidient.

Nyesom Wike don pepper una?
Re: How Redesigned New Naira Notes Will Favour Peter Obi In 2023 By Charles Novia by Jones4190(m): 10:09am On Oct 27, 2022
EMPEROROFDONBAS:

SHEY BUHARI UNSEAT JONATHAN... JUAT WATCH AS THE MATSHS DEY BE.... YOUR JONSING EYE GO SOON OPEN
buhari come with 12 millions voters, what did Peter obi come up with? online voters?
Re: How Redesigned New Naira Notes Will Favour Peter Obi In 2023 By Charles Novia by Chrismania100: 10:09am On Oct 27, 2022
Plz lets bet it
NigeriaIsGreat:
most of you here are zombie

Ok Obi will win, can you bet on it?

Since you are so sure of your Obi winning the election let's stake a bet on it
Re: How Redesigned New Naira Notes Will Favour Peter Obi In 2023 By Charles Novia by juman(m): 10:11am On Oct 27, 2022
I laugh so much.
Most people keep dollars in their homes not naira that continously depreciating.

Even if one get one billion naira at home would just go and change it from some bureau de change.

No need to go to bank.
Re: How Redesigned New Naira Notes Will Favour Peter Obi In 2023 By Charles Novia by Jflex07(m): 10:11am On Oct 27, 2022
buckeyemedia:
Wow, no wonder, even worse than been an Ipobian, people that don’t know their identity.

Confused half bred Ipobian turned Obidient.

Nyesom Wike don pepper una?
Where u from? E no go pass ogbomosho or Oshogbo.. Very poor state with brown roof every where.. I am a member of pdp in my state and I have no problem with wike. For state it is pdp but for presidential election it is obi.. E no favour you jump into the lagoon.. Your rantings end here for naira land.. Jobless urrchin
Re: How Redesigned New Naira Notes Will Favour Peter Obi In 2023 By Charles Novia by Lashist(m): 10:12am On Oct 27, 2022
buckeyemedia:
I guess it is easy for a certified troll like yourself to spot your contemporaries?
Please relax. Look for another person to hunt. Don't forget to hustle o. Trolling don't pay bills like that cheesy. Else you'd open more threads to complain that there is no hope for naija when it's actually you with no hope in life. As thing dey go on, thing dey spoil. Who dey spoil am? Is it your enemy Peter obi?? cheesy
Re: How Redesigned New Naira Notes Will Favour Peter Obi In 2023 By Charles Novia by asfrank(m): 10:12am On Oct 27, 2022
thesicilian:
Lol, you guys are funny on Nairaland

Do you think it will make any financial sense for the CBN to completely phase out the old notes without giving Nigerians enough time to exchange their old notes for the new ones? Even the 100 naira note that was designed since 2014 still has it's old ones in use till date.

Do you think the APC led federal government will ever bring out a policy just a few months before an election that will favour the opposition party over them?
I was waiting for someone to make this type of analysis. Most people on this platform reason upside down. ,�

1 Like

Re: How Redesigned New Naira Notes Will Favour Peter Obi In 2023 By Charles Novia by buckeyemedia: 10:14am On Oct 27, 2022
Jflex07:
Where u from? E no go pass ogbomosho or Oshogbo.. Very poor state with brown roof every where.. I am a member of pdp in my state and I have no problem with wike. For state it is pdp but for presidential election it is obi.. E no favour you jump into the lagoon.. Your rantings end here for naira land.. Jobless urrchin
Get lost Nonsense Peasant, you have lost your right to be heard.
Re: How Redesigned New Naira Notes Will Favour Peter Obi In 2023 By Charles Novia by NigeriaIsGreat: 10:14am On Oct 27, 2022
Chrismania100:
Plz lets bet it

Biko buzz me on WhatsApp ASAP
Re: How Redesigned New Naira Notes Will Favour Peter Obi In 2023 By Charles Novia by Jflex07(m): 10:15am On Oct 27, 2022
buckeyemedia:
Get lost Nonsense Peasant, you have lost your right to be heard.
Says a nuisance and a keypad jobless urrchins who lives daily by sucking Tinubu balls.. May tinubu faeces fall into your mouth each and everday of your life.. Thunder fire you and your generation.. He goat!
Re: How Redesigned New Naira Notes Will Favour Peter Obi In 2023 By Charles Novia by Agbegbaorogboye: 10:15am On Oct 27, 2022
Only dumb people attribute everything to politics.
The move is basically to curb inflation and shore up naira value since CBN has printed too much money it will require very high interest rate to clear up.
With this, a good chunk of the monies in circulation will go back to CBN vault thus achieving in one or two months, what would have taken months to achieve.
My concern is the cost of printing and circulation especially in this times of revenue shortage.
Re: How Redesigned New Naira Notes Will Favour Peter Obi In 2023 By Charles Novia by Xammie001(m): 10:15am On Oct 27, 2022
begoniaa:
Yeah...someone noted this point too, and I think it is sensible.

boss its not ooooo
they want to control the influx of cash in the economy ni ooooo
Re: How Redesigned New Naira Notes Will Favour Peter Obi In 2023 By Charles Novia by EMPEROROFDONBAS(m): 10:16am On Oct 27, 2022
Jones4190:

buhari come with 12 millions voters, what did Peter obi come up with? online voters?

Sound more smart, if you need to be more enlightened about life
Re: How Redesigned New Naira Notes Will Favour Peter Obi In 2023 By Charles Novia by buckeyemedia: 10:16am On Oct 27, 2022
Lashist:

Please relax. Look for another person to hunt. Don't forget to hustle o. Trolling don't pay bills like that cheesy. Else you'd open more threads to complain that there is no hope for naija when it's actually you with no hope in life. As thing dey go on, thing dey spoil. Who dey spoil am? Is it your enemy Peter obi?? cheesy
If you can point to one thread where I complained about Nigeria, you would live a long prosperous life, if not, the opposite awaits you?

Can we get an amen to that.
Re: How Redesigned New Naira Notes Will Favour Peter Obi In 2023 By Charles Novia by buckeyemedia: 10:18am On Oct 27, 2022
Jflex07:
Says a nuisance and a keypad jobless urrchins who lives daily by sucking Tinubu balls.. May tinubu faeces fall into your mouth each and everday of your life.. Thunder fire you and your generation.. He goat!
Just like Wike and pdp’s own fell on you and your family?

Nonsense Ipobian with a name like jflex, sounds like a name for a gym workout?
Re: How Redesigned New Naira Notes Will Favour Peter Obi In 2023 By Charles Novia by Innobee99(m): 10:19am On Oct 27, 2022
Jones4190:
If you like cry from now till 2023, Your CEO will hang tinubu ’s picture in his/her office as the 16th President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
And there’s nothing you can do about it.
Argue, doubt, rant, rain abuses..
E go happen!!!
There's definitely nothing we can do about it. But there's something God can do about it.

So Rest
Re: How Redesigned New Naira Notes Will Favour Peter Obi In 2023 By Charles Novia by palsenator(m): 10:19am On Oct 27, 2022
stansaintly:
How Redesigned New Naira Notes Will Favour Peter Obi In 2023'

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid0Sz2dAVtgTnmDEtxCdboM9ELsLcsTUSSAXaYPc7GmsHb6KxGauxbTNwZKNzDxe22ml&id=545058025

You are indeed shortsighted, not insult... Most politicians don't keep Naira at the moment. They have their monies in dollars. Secondly, now that your senseless CBN is redesigning the notes, you think they will sit back and watch the whole process without doing anything? You must be a joke to think like that. Let me tell you what they are going to do. Instead of banking the naira in their possessions, for fear of Efcc , they would rather change the monies and keep them in dollars. Emefiele has just put more pressure on the naira at this critical time. Just watch and see how 1$ will skyrocket to #800 or more before the year ends

Buhari administration is a curse
Re: How Redesigned New Naira Notes Will Favour Peter Obi In 2023 By Charles Novia by Jflex07(m): 10:20am On Oct 27, 2022
buckeyemedia:
Just like Wike and pdp’s own fell on you and your family?
I don't worship Wike and suck his balls like you and your mother.. You are such a terrible being that you have no one to tell you.
Re: How Redesigned New Naira Notes Will Favour Peter Obi In 2023 By Charles Novia by GRACEGLORY: 10:20am On Oct 27, 2022
stansaintly:
How Redesigned New Naira Notes Will Favour Peter Obi In 2023'

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid0Sz2dAVtgTnmDEtxCdboM9ELsLcsTUSSAXaYPc7GmsHb6KxGauxbTNwZKNzDxe22ml&id=545058025

Damn! Why are these guys always going backwards

CBDC is going on blockchain already. Halt that plan of printing another naira to waste our money
Re: How Redesigned New Naira Notes Will Favour Peter Obi In 2023 By Charles Novia by buckeyemedia: 10:21am On Oct 27, 2022
Jflex07:
I don't worship Wike and suck his balls like you and your mother.. You are such a terrible being that you have no one to tell you.
Guilty conscience seems to have taken an over drive in You this Thursday morning?
Re: How Redesigned New Naira Notes Will Favour Peter Obi In 2023 By Charles Novia by Kennyfancy(m): 10:22am On Oct 27, 2022
Jones4190:

The funniest joke I read on nairaland everyday is about Obi unseating the govt of APC.
Please keep your supplier, the euphoria is unmatched.
Obi won't win a state. If you have money to stake, come to my dm.
He will not win a local government in North, South west and South South....But can win his local government in Anambra with less than 1000 votes.
u all think South South will vote against South East then wake up, we might not be Biafra but we always pitch our tenth
Re: How Redesigned New Naira Notes Will Favour Peter Obi In 2023 By Charles Novia by Jflex07(m): 10:23am On Oct 27, 2022
buckeyemedia:
Guilty conscience seems to have taken an over drive in You this Thursday morning?
You be ashamed of yourself that you have to worship a dying man like the agbado lord so as to survive.. You are a lost soul.
Re: How Redesigned New Naira Notes Will Favour Peter Obi In 2023 By Charles Novia by rolams(m): 10:24am On Oct 27, 2022
Nonsense post!

Can't the old notes be changed for the new one?
Re: How Redesigned New Naira Notes Will Favour Peter Obi In 2023 By Charles Novia by Lashist(m): 10:24am On Oct 27, 2022
buckeyemedia:
If you can point to one thread where I complained about Nigeria, you would live a long prosperous life, if not, the opposite awaits you?

Can we get an amen to that.
Shut up. You aren't god o cheesy. Just a hungry urchin. You can't determine who will live a long prosperous life or not. You don't have any power. As it is now, you can't even kill yourself. Only hunger and frustration can kill you cheesy. I don't dig out people's stupidity to show them but since you asked for it, no wahala. aren't you the urchin that made this topic due to frustration? When you made this topic, was it peter that made you lose hope? I understand you are a troll but try to be sincere cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Redesigned New Naira Notes Will Favour Peter Obi In 2023 By Charles Novia by buckeyemedia: 10:24am On Oct 27, 2022
Kennyfancy:
u all think South South will vote against South East then wake up, we might not be Biafra but we always pitch our tenth
How many South East Governors, or South South Governors have shown any support for Peter Obi?

Name just 1, you can even include Anambra State, to make it easier for yourself.
Re: How Redesigned New Naira Notes Will Favour Peter Obi In 2023 By Charles Novia by twosquare(m): 10:26am On Oct 27, 2022
lokito:

They will go to bureau de change and convert all to Dollars. This will have a spring back effect on Naira and further weaken it against dollar.
Don't mind them, if they're not careful, naira will hit 850/$ by December.
Re: How Redesigned New Naira Notes Will Favour Peter Obi In 2023 By Charles Novia by buckeyemedia: 10:28am On Oct 27, 2022
Lashist:

Shut up. You aren't god o cheesy. Just a hungry urchin. You can't determine who will live a long prosperous life or not. You don't have any power. As it is now, you can't even kill yourself. Only hunger and frustration can kill you cheesy. I don't dig out people's stupidity to show them but since you asked for it, no wahala. aren't you the urchin that made this topic due to frustration? When you made this topic, was it peter that made you lose hope? I understand you are a troll but try to be sincere cheesy
Are you afraid? Say amen to that, no all this long epistle jargon.
Re: How Redesigned New Naira Notes Will Favour Peter Obi In 2023 By Charles Novia by rpstar12: 10:29am On Oct 27, 2022
buckeyemedia:
Make Biafra fall on top that your flat skull.

Say amen to that.

Biafra is loading 2023... Say amen
Re: How Redesigned New Naira Notes Will Favour Peter Obi In 2023 By Charles Novia by Mfetenang: 10:29am On Oct 27, 2022
There is something called Dollars. In other words, you can buy Dollars instead of buying the useless Naira

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Redesigned New Naira Notes Will Favour Peter Obi In 2023 By Charles Novia by buckeyemedia: 10:30am On Oct 27, 2022
rpstar12:

Biafra is loading 2023... Say amen
Very funny indeed, Who is man that he shall mock Jehovah?

Can you bet your existence on that statement?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Oshiomhole Buying Plantain Chips On The Road Side (pic) / Obasanjo Eats His 80th Birthday Cake As Bukola Saraki & His Wife Join Him. Pics / Peter Obi Appointed As Chairman Of SEC By President Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.