Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,997 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:20 AM

Peter Obi's Politics Of Flood And Self Promotion. Pictures. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi's Politics Of Flood And Self Promotion. Pictures. (1835 Views)

Gov Sule To Peter Obi: Politics Is Over, Please Support President Tinubu / Seyi Tinubu Leads APC Delegation To Kogi State In Support Of Flood Victims / Peter Obi Visits Governor Diri Duoye & Victims Of Flood Disaster In Bayelsa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi's Politics Of Flood And Self Promotion. Pictures. by voltron14: 10:33am On Oct 27, 2022
owobokiri:

Actually you are the primordial reptile here.
I dutifully criticized a governor for buying cars for traditional rulers! I hate this and if he does it today, I will still say it's wrong! What's wrong with that? Towards the end of his administration, the man started showing immense results. He built a new teaching hospital from start to finish! As a person whose line of business is in this regard, I was impressed! He basically started a new university and finished it. Curtailed corruption massively. Built roads, improved security and balanced the states budget before handing over to his successor.

What am I supposed to do? Still lampoon him? Still lambast him? When he did bad, I criticized him! When he did good, I praised him! This post you lots are pasting all over the place, I was the one that invited one of you to go check for it. If he becomes the president today, I will follow the same template! Deal with that.. I'm not like your type who are desperately trying to foist a well known drug dealer on the country as the president! It won't fly! Take that to the bank! I will never be ruled by Nigerias Pablo Escobar..

Shatap.

You are only supporting Obi today, because he is Igbo as you are.
You know he was a disaster for your state and you don't mind the entire nation being brought to Anambra's level simy because you are a bigot.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Politics Of Flood And Self Promotion. Pictures. by owobokiri(m): 11:08am On Oct 27, 2022
voltron14:

Shatap.

You are only supporting Obi today, because he is Igbo as you are.
You know he was a disaster for your state and you don't mind the entire nation being brought to Anambra's level simy because you are a bigot.
A disastrous Obi is by far better than your agbadorian atrocity!
So let's choose the lesser evil..
Capish?

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Politics Of Flood And Self Promotion. Pictures. by voltron14: 11:45am On Oct 27, 2022
owobokiri:

A disastrous Obi is by far better than your agbadorian atrocity!
So let's choose the lesser evil..
Capish?

One thing we know is that Obi was a disaster.

Your own words.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Politics Of Flood And Self Promotion. Pictures. by DennisEche(m): 12:14pm On Oct 27, 2022
The bread is actually 24 in number
Re: Peter Obi's Politics Of Flood And Self Promotion. Pictures. by olubajo177: 1:20pm On Oct 27, 2022
Just look at the clown rowing canoe all over the place with cameraman, loudspeaker and microphone. Never seen this kind of absurdity, desperation, poor taste, and crudeness.Just look at the clown rowing canoe all over the place with cameraman, loudspeaker and microphone. Never seen this kind of absurdity, desperation, poor taste, and crudeness....
Re: Peter Obi's Politics Of Flood And Self Promotion. Pictures. by Image123(m): 1:47pm On Oct 27, 2022
He's currently with the Emirs in Kano, maybe they can stop the flooding. The smooth criminal himself.
Re: Peter Obi's Politics Of Flood And Self Promotion. Pictures. by Misterone: 2:46pm On Oct 27, 2022
plaindealer:
Everywhere na laughing, possing and photo opportunities..

grin grin
look at him here in 2013 acting surprised at the floods in anambra. In 2022, he is still acting surprised. Na now day break. This man loves the camera too much. If him wan give him wife money, he go call camera man. Stingy bastard

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi's Politics Of Flood And Self Promotion. Pictures. by Adblg0610: 3:35pm On Oct 27, 2022
plaindealer:
Oya make I pose before you snap am, take photo, I don ready....
See how these clowns are milking this flood thing for photo staging and political photo opportunities.
This man no get heart, no conscience, nothing, just a stone-cold clown,,
The foolish man just dey catch cruise with poor flood victims.
grin grin grin
Don’t mind Peter Obi, he is an attention seeker. Several years after he has left, Anambra state, which he governed for 8 years, is still covered with flood.
When he was the Governor, he couldn’t solve the problem of flooding in Anambra, something that Tinubu had done, even the perennial ocean surge has become history in Lagos state.
Re: Peter Obi's Politics Of Flood And Self Promotion. Pictures. by Adiwana: 3:38pm On Oct 27, 2022
olubajo177:
Just look at the clown rowing canoe all over the place with cameraman, loudspeaker and microphone. Never seen this kind of absurdity, desperation, poor taste, and crudeness.Just look at the clown rowing canoe all over the place with cameraman, loudspeaker and microphone. Never seen this kind of absurdity, desperation, poor taste, and crudeness....

Why are you deceiving yourself posting and replying yourself with different accounts
Re: Peter Obi's Politics Of Flood And Self Promotion. Pictures. by OfficialAPCNig: 3:50pm On Oct 27, 2022
Myer:

When the youths finally realise he's just another politician who is even below par, they'll know they've been scammed.
We prefer to be scammed by a man who will not loot our future than a sick old thief and drug baron
Re: Peter Obi's Politics Of Flood And Self Promotion. Pictures. by RingRoadMafia: 8:19pm On Oct 27, 2022
Image123:
He's currently with the Emirs in Kano, maybe they can stop the flooding. The smooth criminal himself.

Na Peter Obi matters go kee you last last, no worry.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Politics Of Flood And Self Promotion. Pictures. by Image123(m): 6:47am On Oct 28, 2022
RingRoadMafia:

Na Peter Obi matters go kee you last last, no worry.

As usual, ipobic elements are only full of insult and causeless curses. Empty.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Don't Be Biased!!! Can I Become President Without 25% In FCT? / Group Faults Sanwo-olu Over Failure To Appoint Ndigbo / Anambra State Is The Highest In Nigerian When It Comes To Millionaires

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.