Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,566 members, 7,812,836 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:18 PM

How I Was Scammed By A Tongue Speaking Church Girl - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Was Scammed By A Tongue Speaking Church Girl (3072 Views)

Do I Tell My American Patient He's Being Scammed By A Nigerian Romance Scammer? / Scammed By A Lady. Any Chance Of Getting My Money Back? / My Experience With A “church Girl” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Was Scammed By A Tongue Speaking Church Girl by obisage(m): 8:37am On Oct 27, 2022
It all started when I went for my sister's wedding. I met this innocent looking lady with all the physical qualities that I needed in a wife... I asked for her number and she gave it to me. We started talking and she sounded so loving and lovely. I must say that I loved her so dearly that I was so proud to introduce her to my family and friends.

I am based in Lagos while she's based in Ebonyi state, so it was a long distance relationship. Everything was going well until she visited me in Lagos.

I'll attach the screenshot of all our conversations from before and after she left my house... That will be later today

2 Likes

Re: How I Was Scammed By A Tongue Speaking Church Girl by PlayMaker14: 8:51am On Oct 27, 2022
Re: How I Was Scammed By A Tongue Speaking Church Girl by YourHerbalOrgan(f): 9:16am On Oct 27, 2022
lols....naso one see me oo tell me say make I no wear my necklace again ooo...lols...something wey I take my money buy don turn evil now...I just dey laugh her...

1 Like

Re: How I Was Scammed By A Tongue Speaking Church Girl by brosom(m): 9:22am On Oct 27, 2022
Keep me updated, I dey go work like this cool
Re: How I Was Scammed By A Tongue Speaking Church Girl by marlow1962(m): 9:24am On Oct 27, 2022
Ok
Re: How I Was Scammed By A Tongue Speaking Church Girl by Lilsameey: 9:43am On Oct 27, 2022
Nah everytime nairalanders dey always enter trap. grin
Re: How I Was Scammed By A Tongue Speaking Church Girl by TemmyWon(f): 10:10am On Oct 27, 2022
Even Tonto Dike dey blow tongue, so cheesy
Then, there was this viral video of strippers praying in tongues

1 Like

Re: How I Was Scammed By A Tongue Speaking Church Girl by 4teenblaq: 10:40am On Oct 27, 2022
In all varieties of women.

Fear the churchy ones.. They are very deadly especially the hypocritical ones.
Re: How I Was Scammed By A Tongue Speaking Church Girl by Autobot05: 11:17am On Oct 27, 2022
From retired hookup girls to the workst pretenders .. you get them all in the church
The church is the worst place to look for a wife

The devil you know is better than the one you dont know

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Was Scammed By A Tongue Speaking Church Girl by Pells: 11:37am On Oct 27, 2022
obisage:

I'll attach the screenshot of all our conversations from before and after she left my house... That will be later today
If you no update this thread
I go hold iron then use Ogun naked swear for you embarassed embarassed lipsrsealed undecided

3 Likes

Re: How I Was Scammed By A Tongue Speaking Church Girl by MuMuOnBail: 11:45am On Oct 27, 2022
It beat my imagination, how young folks of this generation want to always colonize our community project all for themselves.

We should appreciate all the cheating girlfriends, fiancée's, Wives etc. for helping us men reduce the rate of Rape and over load testicles in the society.

Kpekus is like an open road, were all cars can drive freely.

I have More than 10 side chicks in all works of life and all of them have a serious man in their life.

DO I GIVE A F*CK?

Godforbide!!!!

WHY?

Because I have access to their honey pot, any day, anytime, anywhere and anyway.

If a woman who have a fiance, have never told you blatantly that she is coming to your house mainly to suck your d*ck then you are still a learner.

I have even pretended to be very ill severally to avoid sex sometime from this our wonderful women.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How I Was Scammed By A Tongue Speaking Church Girl by Autobot05: 12:05pm On Oct 27, 2022
Pells:

If you no update this thread
I go hold iron then use Ogun naked swear for you embarassed embarassed lipsrsealed undecided

Lol wetin I do you na
What do I need to update boss ?
Re: How I Was Scammed By A Tongue Speaking Church Girl by Pells: 12:08pm On Oct 27, 2022
Autobot05:

Lol wetin I do you na
What do I need to update boss ?
Sorry my mistake grin grin
Wrong quote smiley
Re: How I Was Scammed By A Tongue Speaking Church Girl by Autobot05: 12:26pm On Oct 27, 2022
Pells:

Sorry my mistake grin grin
Wrong quote smiley

Ok boss
Re: How I Was Scammed By A Tongue Speaking Church Girl by padi94(m): 12:38pm On Oct 27, 2022
Waiting
Re: How I Was Scammed By A Tongue Speaking Church Girl by Eyinju112(f): 12:47pm On Oct 27, 2022
Your turn they come...

Shebi you go marry grin
MuMuOnBail:
It beat my imagination, how young folks of this generation want to always colonize our community project all for themselves.

We should appreciate all the cheating girlfriends, fiancée's, Wives etc. for helping us men reduce the rate of Rape and over load testicles in the society.

Kpekus is like an open road, were all cars can drive freely.

I have More than 10 side chicks in all works of life and all of them have a serious man in their life.

DO I GIVE A F*CK?

Godforbide!!!!

WHY?

Because I have access to their honey pot, any day, anytime, anywhere and anyway.

If a woman who have a fiance, have never told you blatantly that she is coming to your house mainly to suck your d*ck then you are still a learner.

I have even pretended to be very ill severally to avoid sex sometime from this our wonderful women.
Re: How I Was Scammed By A Tongue Speaking Church Girl by Reggaemich(m): 2:05pm On Oct 27, 2022
MuMuOnBail:

life na turn by turn,

Person too, go lash your own serious babe

2 Likes

Re: How I Was Scammed By A Tongue Speaking Church Girl by Danibonk(m): 4:51pm On Oct 27, 2022
I am sure person go Dey give your babe anal this hot afternoon
obisage:
It all started when I went for my sister's wedding. I met this innocent looking lady with all the physical qualities that I needed in a wife... I asked for her number and she gave it to me. We started talking and she sounded so loving and lovely. I must say that I loved her so dearly that I was so proud to introduce her to my family and friends.

I am based in Lagos while she's based in Ebonyi state, so it was a long distance relationship. Everything was going well until she visited me in Lagos.

Re: How I Was Scammed By A Tongue Speaking Church Girl by Ehinjuola: 5:06pm On Oct 27, 2022
Immediately I saw [b]I am living in Lagos while she lives in Ebonyi[b] I know your love-ship is dead on arrival, it can't last long.

Fear long term relationship...

Speaking from experience though.
Re: How I Was Scammed By A Tongue Speaking Church Girl by Slynation(m): 5:18pm On Oct 27, 2022
Eya...sorry bro cheesy
Re: How I Was Scammed By A Tongue Speaking Church Girl by Nobody: 7:12pm On Oct 27, 2022
Go on....
Re: How I Was Scammed By A Tongue Speaking Church Girl by Baronthecelebri: 7:40pm On Oct 27, 2022
Mumu thread
Re: How I Was Scammed By A Tongue Speaking Church Girl by Nonexisting1: 7:41pm On Oct 27, 2022
Forgive her because of love.

1 Like

Re: How I Was Scammed By A Tongue Speaking Church Girl by Nazgul: 9:37pm On Oct 27, 2022
So what did she do, your post didn't reveal anything aside the fact that you had a long distance relationship with a girl from Ebonyi state.

1 Like

Re: How I Was Scammed By A Tongue Speaking Church Girl by Nobody: 9:01am On Oct 28, 2022
Eyinju112:
Your turn they come...

Shebi you go marry grin
this is old and stale, not everyone is interested in marriage abeg

(1) (Reply)

We Make Eye Contact For 2 Minutes Each Time We Meet / Appreciate Your Woman / A Must Read For All Women World-wide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.