Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,697 members, 7,816,847 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:44 PM

How ‘DSS, US Soldiers Arrested Suspected Terrorist’ In Abuja Estate - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How ‘DSS, US Soldiers Arrested Suspected Terrorist’ In Abuja Estate (53312 Views)

Alaba Market Fire: Police Arrested "Suspected Criminals", Set Shanties On Fire / DSS Confirms Raid On Abuja Estate, Says No Joint Operation With US Soldiers / DSS, US Army Uncover Boxes Of Explosives In Trademoore Estate, Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How ‘DSS, US Soldiers Arrested Suspected Terrorist’ In Abuja Estate by drlateef: 12:01pm On Oct 27, 2022
ilovenicloe:

Jonathan is better than buhari you can take that to the bank

Yes, with Deziani and Dasuki running away with billions of dollars while dullard gave them them touchlight to take see the road.
Re: How ‘DSS, US Soldiers Arrested Suspected Terrorist’ In Abuja Estate by romenna: 12:01pm On Oct 27, 2022
torqque7:

Oga I live in trademore Estate and what you Just read is 100% accurate,they even hid a lot of informations sef cos they found stuff live in the boys quarters and a list of places and churches they Are planning to attack. You think people will just put America’s name on false news anyhow just like that?you don’t know what’s up that’s why. Under your nose here this same terrorist broke kuje prison and released their men and you are here doubting what you read lol. God help us. I blame the rubber stamp legislators for failing to do the needful.
They have sponsors I am sure.
Why are they hiding the info

1 Like

Re: How ‘DSS, US Soldiers Arrested Suspected Terrorist’ In Abuja Estate by Kasamadupe1: 12:11pm On Oct 27, 2022
Beremx:
American soldiers coming to Nigeria to find terrorists.
That’s to show how the level of insecurity has worsened. It will be worst if Tinubu becomes president. God forbid!!

Idiotic submission. Everything is politics
Re: How ‘DSS, US Soldiers Arrested Suspected Terrorist’ In Abuja Estate by ilovenicloe(f): 12:12pm On Oct 27, 2022
drlateef:

Yes, with Deziani and Dasuki running away with billions of dollars while dullard gave them them touchlight to take see the road.

Like I said before take that to the bank

1 Like

Re: How ‘DSS, US Soldiers Arrested Suspected Terrorist’ In Abuja Estate by Mrsoft3(m): 12:15pm On Oct 27, 2022
ilovenicloe:

Your dead APC government plainly denied it .

Everything about APC is evil

Debunk

Cover up.

Sue media

Social media regulations

Finish

my dead apc government and not yours too?
Re: How ‘DSS, US Soldiers Arrested Suspected Terrorist’ In Abuja Estate by Truthday: 12:22pm On Oct 27, 2022
Vobegan:
It's in their holy book

Islamabad

You're just a bastard. If muslims are commanded to kill. Your neighbor should have killed your at infant without allowing the madness in you to grow to this level
Re: How ‘DSS, US Soldiers Arrested Suspected Terrorist’ In Abuja Estate by davillian(m): 12:22pm On Oct 27, 2022
Lifestone:

Yeah, shit hole, fighting terrorism side by side witb the US intelligence agency.
You guys never see anything good in their country.
Terrorism in the bush
Now in the city
Fighting indeed

1 Like

Re: How ‘DSS, US Soldiers Arrested Suspected Terrorist’ In Abuja Estate by Steve28: 12:23pm On Oct 27, 2022
Please someone should advise the USA personnel’s that were there to carry out the operation to go with the guys they apprehended to conduct thorough investigation because leaving them in the hands of DSS is a big disaster because those guys don’t know anything aside for working for politicians to arrest innocent people.

1 Like

Re: How ‘DSS, US Soldiers Arrested Suspected Terrorist’ In Abuja Estate by Jeezuzpick(m): 12:25pm On Oct 27, 2022
HarlequinLekex:
US police don't[b] operate like nonenties[/b]. If this is true pictures should have been added

The US guys were not there as operatives, trust me.

They only came as "consultants" for information and identification purposes only.

It's 100% a DSS show, and they are free to use their discretion.

They are not like NPF and NA that announce everything they do and the terrorists read it all on Nairaland and Twitter.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How ‘DSS, US Soldiers Arrested Suspected Terrorist’ In Abuja Estate by torqque7(m): 12:29pm On Oct 27, 2022
romenna:

They have sponsors I am sure.
Why are they hiding the info

I think they don’t want to cause people to start panicking, same reason that thing called lie mo had to lie on national tv.. the government is trying to downplay the severity of the situation. Bro for America and co to start evacuations of their citizens hmm it is well.

1 Like

Re: How ‘DSS, US Soldiers Arrested Suspected Terrorist’ In Abuja Estate by Kasamadupe1: 12:33pm On Oct 27, 2022
OsunOriginal:

The Lagos Tinubu ruled is the most secure in Nigeria today. What's the basis of your assertion? Sentiment? Oponu

God bless. To those idiots everything is politics
Re: How ‘DSS, US Soldiers Arrested Suspected Terrorist’ In Abuja Estate by gare(f): 12:33pm On Oct 27, 2022
Beremx:
American soldiers coming to Nigeria to find terrorists.
That’s to show how the level of insecurity has worsened. It will be worst if Tinubu becomes president. God forbid!!

They are already here stationed at the embassy, they don't need to come, there should be at 100 American soldiers in the embassy including a CIA station too.

1 Like

Re: How ‘DSS, US Soldiers Arrested Suspected Terrorist’ In Abuja Estate by SaLongs1(m): 12:43pm On Oct 27, 2022
Jokerman:
All real omoluabi must vote Peter Obi

Re: How ‘DSS, US Soldiers Arrested Suspected Terrorist’ In Abuja Estate by ilovenicloe(f): 12:46pm On Oct 27, 2022
Mrsoft3:

my dead apc government and not yours too?

Everybody dey reject them o
Re: How ‘DSS, US Soldiers Arrested Suspected Terrorist’ In Abuja Estate by Tareq1105: 12:51pm On Oct 27, 2022
HarlequinLekex:
US police don't operate like nonenties.If this is true pictures should have been added

You want to see pictures of US security operatives? Then you'll have to wait longer than necessary.
Re: How ‘DSS, US Soldiers Arrested Suspected Terrorist’ In Abuja Estate by Naajjii: 1:12pm On Oct 27, 2022
DennisEche:
smiley
When it is Terrorism we know which side is always responsible. Why always them? I no mention name oh. unless your conscience is pricking you
Re: How ‘DSS, US Soldiers Arrested Suspected Terrorist’ In Abuja Estate by DennisEche(m): 1:20pm On Oct 27, 2022
Naajjii:

We have different terrorists groups in Nigeria. Boko haram, Esn ipob unknown gunmen , Iswap ,Asaru. Which one are you trying to reference here ?
Deep down your heart i know you know... unless you want hear from my mouth
Re: How ‘DSS, US Soldiers Arrested Suspected Terrorist’ In Abuja Estate by alpharoyalty: 1:24pm On Oct 27, 2022
I hope the Americans do not hand them over to buhari.
E get why
Re: How ‘DSS, US Soldiers Arrested Suspected Terrorist’ In Abuja Estate by dominic17: 1:27pm On Oct 27, 2022
[b]Adewale Adenaike[/b], chairman of phase 3, Trademore Estate, federal capital territory (FCT), has narrated how officers of the Department of State Services (DSS) and some American soldiers arrested a suspected terrorist in his community. Self acclaimed accommodator you see your brother is estate chairman in FCT nobody is harassing him, if it were in Lagos you will start insulting the whole tribe. Selfish and useless tribe.
Re: How ‘DSS, US Soldiers Arrested Suspected Terrorist’ In Abuja Estate by damiloladuke: 1:47pm On Oct 27, 2022
zolajpower:
I love to see photo first

You want snap DSS?
Re: How ‘DSS, US Soldiers Arrested Suspected Terrorist’ In Abuja Estate by Naajjii: 1:48pm On Oct 27, 2022
DennisEche:

Deep down your heart i know you know... unless you want hear from my mouth
Re: How ‘DSS, US Soldiers Arrested Suspected Terrorist’ In Abuja Estate by MansoryMX(m): 1:55pm On Oct 27, 2022
Mrsoft3:
when the united states has more intelligence than ones country then there is issue

A very big and serious issue regarding national security threat. We are in trouble. I knew a day will come when all these local terrorism will attract international ones that will warrant foreign intelligence carrying out sting operations. Buhari well done

1 Like

Re: How ‘DSS, US Soldiers Arrested Suspected Terrorist’ In Abuja Estate by arantess: 2:04pm On Oct 27, 2022
Akinsete19:
US soldiers won't leave their soil to come to Nigeria if they are not sure of the activities
if US soldiers or personnel were involved in the ops, its likely one or more of the persons is american
Re: How ‘DSS, US Soldiers Arrested Suspected Terrorist’ In Abuja Estate by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 2:22pm On Oct 27, 2022
Mrsoft3:
when the united states has more intelligence than ones country then there is issue

We have the intelligence. Problem is the terrorists are in government. Notice how US operatives had to accompany the DSS to arrest the suspects. Highly unusual; were they there to ensure no one "accidentally" escaped ?

1 Like

Re: How ‘DSS, US Soldiers Arrested Suspected Terrorist’ In Abuja Estate by 2rez: 2:51pm On Oct 27, 2022
Yankee, terrorists finacier.
Re: How ‘DSS, US Soldiers Arrested Suspected Terrorist’ In Abuja Estate by Karnice600: 3:12pm On Oct 27, 2022
ipobarethieves:
U that know the politics going around the world should open thread and tell us more/how US and the West turn ur country upside down undecided.The West/US sponsored the bandits/iswap,ESN,UGM terrorising the country abi? Abeg! Buy 7 wraps of fufu plus Egususoup chop.All the nonsense u type up here nah HUNGRY MAN TALK
lolzx

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How ‘DSS, US Soldiers Arrested Suspected Terrorist’ In Abuja Estate by valentineuwakwe(m): 3:20pm On Oct 27, 2022
For the sake of national security....the chairman will not want to go into full details but those involve have been apprehended and investigation is ongoing.
Re: How ‘DSS, US Soldiers Arrested Suspected Terrorist’ In Abuja Estate by Kingspin(m): 3:28pm On Oct 27, 2022
I really like the part that Americans is involved the DSS will not give an excuse to release the suspect.
Re: How ‘DSS, US Soldiers Arrested Suspected Terrorist’ In Abuja Estate by Marvins009: 3:35pm On Oct 27, 2022
[quote author=ilovenicloe post=117911558][/quote]

This is why government need to act fast about fake news your news didn’t have a source?
Re: How ‘DSS, US Soldiers Arrested Suspected Terrorist’ In Abuja Estate by BennyDGreat: 4:05pm On Oct 27, 2022
valentineuwakwe:
For the sake of national security....the chairman will not want to go into full details but those involve have been apprehended and investigation is ongoing.

They can't even tell him much. He's not a security personnel so the key details would be unknown to him unless one of the security personnel reveals more than expected to him

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ondo Professor & Collation Officer Couldn't Read Presidential Results. Reactions / Rivers Re-run: Results Released By INEC / Natasha Akpoti Wins At The Tribunal, Declared Winner Of Kogi Senatorial Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.