Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,416 members, 7,822,935 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:50 PM

How ‘DSS, US Soldiers Arrested Suspected Terrorist’ In Abuja Estate - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How ‘DSS, US Soldiers Arrested Suspected Terrorist’ In Abuja Estate (53324 Views)

Alaba Market Fire: Police Arrested "Suspected Criminals", Set Shanties On Fire / DSS Confirms Raid On Abuja Estate, Says No Joint Operation With US Soldiers / DSS, US Army Uncover Boxes Of Explosives In Trademoore Estate, Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How ‘DSS, US Soldiers Arrested Suspected Terrorist’ In Abuja Estate by seunjungle1(m): 10:58am On Oct 27, 2022
You are making error.
The situation will be change if Tinubu is elected...the insecurity tension will die in no time. He knows how he can deal with the insecurity

Beremx:
American soldiers coming to Nigeria to find terrorists.
That’s to show how the level of insecurity has worsened. It will be worst if Tinubu becomes president. God forbid!!

2 Likes

Re: How ‘DSS, US Soldiers Arrested Suspected Terrorist’ In Abuja Estate by sonso: 10:58am On Oct 27, 2022
[quote author=Beremx post=117910818]American soldiers coming to Nigeria to find terrorists.
That’s to show how the level of insecurity has worsened. It will be worst if Tinubu becomes president. God forbid!![/quot]

It will be better if IPOB or anther Fulani is the president?
Mumu

1 Like

Re: How ‘DSS, US Soldiers Arrested Suspected Terrorist’ In Abuja Estate by HarlequinLekex: 11:00am On Oct 27, 2022
Misterone:
if you think it is a lie then accept it as a lie. aha! I no dey understand una self! you saw a report and you are arguing with it. were you there?
Learn not to accept everything you are given it is good for you health
Re: How ‘DSS, US Soldiers Arrested Suspected Terrorist’ In Abuja Estate by Cantonese: 11:00am On Oct 27, 2022
Hopefully they can invite the Americans, Europeans, Israelis, Russians or the Chinese to help out root out these evil people.

We need to be honest with ourselves, stop wasting public funds and bring in those countries to assist us. Our military appears overwhelmed with all the crisis in the North, South, East and West. Everyday terrorists and bandits take more spaces and create their own governments.

We must stop the presence, the hypocrisy and the self deceit.
Re: How ‘DSS, US Soldiers Arrested Suspected Terrorist’ In Abuja Estate by drlateef: 11:01am On Oct 27, 2022
ilovenicloe:

Your dead APC government plainly denied it .

Everything about APC is evil

Debunk

Cover up.

Sue media

Social media regulations
Finish

Your brother Jonathan was in power and Peter Obi was one of those in power when Abuja was bombed several times. What did he do?

3 Likes

Re: How ‘DSS, US Soldiers Arrested Suspected Terrorist’ In Abuja Estate by BigBashiru: 11:01am On Oct 27, 2022
ogascomax:
All this terrorist attack USA and the West are talking about is beyond what you guys are aware of. Most of you guys don't know the politics going on around the world. This is an attack against us against our stand and belief. It goes beyond terror attack. Time will tell because they will extend this same methodology in most places.

They just warned South Africa of terror attack lol....maybe the imperialists want to bring their troops here...

1 Like

Re: How ‘DSS, US Soldiers Arrested Suspected Terrorist’ In Abuja Estate by RighteousDemon: 11:01am On Oct 27, 2022
Beremx:
That’s to show how the level of insecurity has worsened. It will be worst if Tinubu becomes president. God forbid!!

Would love to take u out on Sunday. Pleasure Park or any of ur choice venue
Re: How ‘DSS, US Soldiers Arrested Suspected Terrorist’ In Abuja Estate by ipobarethieves: 11:01am On Oct 27, 2022
cool
zolajpower:
I love to see photo first
As the GENERAL SECRETARY of Nairaland Pics/it is a LIE.U'll do us a great service to check into DSS office for on the spot pics cool wink grin
Re: How ‘DSS, US Soldiers Arrested Suspected Terrorist’ In Abuja Estate by ilovenicloe(f): 11:02am On Oct 27, 2022
drlateef:

Your brother Jonathan was in power and Peter Obi was one of those in power when Abuja was bombed several times. What did he do?

Jonathan is better than buhari you can take that to the bank

3 Likes

Re: How ‘DSS, US Soldiers Arrested Suspected Terrorist’ In Abuja Estate by AfonjaConehead: 11:05am On Oct 27, 2022
thefacelessman ivartheMENTAL:

coneheaded structures right now on their way to mowe Ibafo IDP grin

Re: How ‘DSS, US Soldiers Arrested Suspected Terrorist’ In Abuja Estate by Autobot05: 11:05am On Oct 27, 2022
Re: How ‘DSS, US Soldiers Arrested Suspected Terrorist’ In Abuja Estate by BABANGBALI: 11:08am On Oct 27, 2022
ZombieSlayer1:

I think he was arrested in connection with the alleged plot to attack the US embassy, which might be the reason US soldiers were deployed
ok
Re: How ‘DSS, US Soldiers Arrested Suspected Terrorist’ In Abuja Estate by prophetfire: 11:08am On Oct 27, 2022
Fkmodhi:
God punish lai mohammed
. Buhari takes billions yearly for his useless soldiers that only know how to chase IPOB clowns. It's US soldiers that are coming to our country to get intelligence and deal with real terrorists for us. It's finished.
They won't catch the terrorists because the real terrorists are their brothers.
China Police is here too.
Re: How ‘DSS, US Soldiers Arrested Suspected Terrorist’ In Abuja Estate by Misterone: 11:09am On Oct 27, 2022
HarlequinLekex:
Learn not to accept everything you are given it is good for you health
who told you I have accepted it as true or false. it is a story which I don't know the facts therefore, I can only read and pass. it will be very wrong of me to judge something I know nothing about.
Re: How ‘DSS, US Soldiers Arrested Suspected Terrorist’ In Abuja Estate by samtress: 11:10am On Oct 27, 2022
Mrsoft3:
when the united states has more intelligence that ones country the there is issue
They just have the means of gatherimg inteligence more effectively.
Re: How ‘DSS, US Soldiers Arrested Suspected Terrorist’ In Abuja Estate by ComrWanle02: 11:10am On Oct 27, 2022
US should please help us on insecurity. It is no more a doubt that Nigeria security architecture has collapsed. Help us on this before sending those soldiers back to U.S. thanks in advance
Re: How ‘DSS, US Soldiers Arrested Suspected Terrorist’ In Abuja Estate by Constablepatr: 11:11am On Oct 27, 2022
HarlequinLekex:
US police don't operate like nonenties.If this is true pictures should have been added

Ode once you hear US you forget you have a normal sense that they lie alot than any country in the whole world
Re: How ‘DSS, US Soldiers Arrested Suspected Terrorist’ In Abuja Estate by TonyBby: 11:18am On Oct 27, 2022
Vobegan:
It's in their holy book

Islamabad

Have you read the Qur'an before?, If yes, have you ever seen any paragraph or word that states "kill innocent people"?.
Even the prophet y'all are yabbing up and down when he was alive, was stoned, they planned to kill him but he never tell any of his companion to kill anyone rather he talks to em calmly and introduce his religion to em, the only place the Muslim were allowed to kill was when they had war during his time, and you can tell me in a war front you'll stand and say GOD will save me, you gotta fight back.
So next time when you hear or see terrorists claiming they are fighting for Islam they ain't, they are extremists, and they lack thorough learning of Islam and the holy book(Al- Qur'an).

1 Like

Re: How ‘DSS, US Soldiers Arrested Suspected Terrorist’ In Abuja Estate by tenpipsperday: 11:19am On Oct 27, 2022
oskopy:
Why are they always using igbo person as a spokes person? It's wicked and demonizing.

Bro I am a Yorub but without mincing words Igbos have good accent to speak English.

THIS CURRENT KING OF ENGLAND WHEN HE WEDDED DIANA DO YOU KNOW IT WAS ALEX EKWUEME THAT WAS SENT TO REPRESENT NIGERIA, TO STAND AMONG OTHER WORLD LEADERS INSTEAD OF SHAGARI.

Check am naa

2 Likes

Re: How ‘DSS, US Soldiers Arrested Suspected Terrorist’ In Abuja Estate by Reference(m): 11:22am On Oct 27, 2022
ZombieSlayer1:

I think he was arrested in connection with the alleged plot to attack the US embassy, which might be the reason US soldiers were deployed

The US Marine Corps have been the standard protection service of US Embassies since the second world war particularly in troubled, vulnerable and security challenged countries of which Nigeria is one. So the soldiers out of the embassy will be Marines but I have my doubts since it is highly unusual for them to operate outside the confines of the embassy.

However it may be US Special forces out of the Africa Command that has operated on our shores before, rescuing hostages just a few years ago.

1 Like

Re: How ‘DSS, US Soldiers Arrested Suspected Terrorist’ In Abuja Estate by BRIMBRAM: 11:24am On Oct 27, 2022
Beremx:

grin It can't be worse but better. The crime rate in Lagos is not as high as it use to be.
Re: How ‘DSS, US Soldiers Arrested Suspected Terrorist’ In Abuja Estate by altteemy: 11:28am On Oct 27, 2022
Seems there is a high profile terrorist threat for such an operation of that magnitude considering also the earlier warning from the US government.

Something big is about to happen. I hope it doesn't become successful provided our security agencies can nip it in the bud. Coincidentally, terrorist funds can now be tracked with the new naira notes.

Now it's all beginning to make sense.

- The ban on crypto (untraceable ransome and terror funding funds)
- Sim cards linked with NIN
- The hasty change in the naira

Without revealing much, the govt has been proactive on the terror war. I pray it all comes out successful.

1 Like

Re: How ‘DSS, US Soldiers Arrested Suspected Terrorist’ In Abuja Estate by Nobody: 11:29am On Oct 27, 2022
US, petty...just to make their accetion look more real.
Re: How ‘DSS, US Soldiers Arrested Suspected Terrorist’ In Abuja Estate by JimohMomoh: 11:33am On Oct 27, 2022
Ihordspy will not be happy with this news
Re: How ‘DSS, US Soldiers Arrested Suspected Terrorist’ In Abuja Estate by Venom11(m): 11:37am On Oct 27, 2022
Fkmodhi:
God punish lai mohammed

Maybe
Re: How ‘DSS, US Soldiers Arrested Suspected Terrorist’ In Abuja Estate by OsunOriginal: 11:38am On Oct 27, 2022
Beremx:

The Lagos Tinubu ruled is the most secure in Nigeria today. What's the basis of your assertion? Sentiment? Oponu
Re: How ‘DSS, US Soldiers Arrested Suspected Terrorist’ In Abuja Estate by jaxxy(m): 11:50am On Oct 27, 2022
God's own country.
Re: How ‘DSS, US Soldiers Arrested Suspected Terrorist’ In Abuja Estate by Rotji(m): 11:51am On Oct 27, 2022
dre11:

https://www.thecable.ng/how-dss-us-soldiers-arrested-suspected-terrorist-in-abuja-estate/amp

And this is coming just after Disinformation Minister Lie Moh'd said nothing like the US and UK Advisory is true?!

Why this man is still Information Minister should be among the wonders of the world

1 Like

Re: How ‘DSS, US Soldiers Arrested Suspected Terrorist’ In Abuja Estate by Nobody: 11:53am On Oct 27, 2022
owobokiri:
Those of you who don't want us to vote for Obi because of IPOB-ESN activities, should tell us whether we should vote for Atiku since this happened in his north? And this was even pure global terrorism, the worst type... Why is Atiku not being mentioned along this story as some of you do when you force Peter Obis name into every unknown gunmen activities in the East?
Obi that you rain curses on with your post while he was Anambra governor in 2012 has suddenly become your messiah
Re: How ‘DSS, US Soldiers Arrested Suspected Terrorist’ In Abuja Estate by torqque7(m): 11:54am On Oct 27, 2022
HarlequinLekex:
US police don't operate like nonenties.If this is true pictures should have been added

Oga I live in trademore Estate and what you Just read is 100% accurate,they even hid a lot of informations sef cos they found stuff live in the boys quarters and a list of places and churches they Are planning to attack. You think people will just put America’s name on false news anyhow just like that?you don’t know what’s up that’s why. Under your nose here this same terrorist broke kuje prison and released their men and you are here doubting what you read lol. God help us. I blame the rubber stamp legislators for failing to do the needful.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Senator Ahmed Zanna Is Dead / ‘Lemonade’: Dino Melaye Joins Nollywood, Bags First Cinema Movie Role / Rivers Re-run: Results Released By INEC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.