Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,789 members, 7,820,768 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:11 PM

Meet The Female Pastor Who Claimed That Her Vagina Was Anointed To Heal Infertil - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Meet The Female Pastor Who Claimed That Her Vagina Was Anointed To Heal Infertil (4409 Views)

I Think My Fiance Does Not Have A Hole For Penetration Of Penis In Her Vagina. / Reactions As Massively Curvy Pantless Lady Seduces Men, Bares Her Vagina / 'Open Your Computer Anytime He Wants To Browse'; Female Pastor Tells Bride. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet The Female Pastor Who Claimed That Her Vagina Was Anointed To Heal Infertil by Goalnaldo(m): 8:53am On Oct 27, 2022
This female pastor sleeps with her male members cheesy What God will judge in this world is very many.

Re: Meet The Female Pastor Who Claimed That Her Vagina Was Anointed To Heal Infertil by derecho(m): 8:56am On Oct 27, 2022
How person name go be Mrs.Veronica?
Re: Meet The Female Pastor Who Claimed That Her Vagina Was Anointed To Heal Infertil by Chnbanc: 10:00am On Oct 27, 2022
Her church Location ASAP!!

6 Likes

Re: Meet The Female Pastor Who Claimed That Her Vagina Was Anointed To Heal Infertil by KeyEndurance: 10:03am On Oct 27, 2022
Goalnaldo:
This female pastor sleeps with her male members cheesy What God will judge in this world is very many.
Where Is The Location Of Her Church Please

3 Likes

Re: Meet The Female Pastor Who Claimed That Her Vagina Was Anointed To Heal Infertil by Goalnaldo(m): 10:21am On Oct 27, 2022
KeyEndurance:

Where Is The Location Of Her Church Please

1 Like

Re: Meet The Female Pastor Who Claimed That Her Vagina Was Anointed To Heal Infertil by detectivejones: 10:24am On Oct 27, 2022
End time pastor. For those h0rny guys asking for church location remember awoof dey run belle

1 Like

Re: Meet The Female Pastor Who Claimed That Her Vagina Was Anointed To Heal Infertil by KeyEndurance: 10:27am On Oct 27, 2022
[quote author=Goalnaldo post=117912691][/quote]
Thank You, i Shall Make The Journey Next Week. Not Because Of Sex, am The Kind of Guy That Like A Church That Lead the congregation

4 Likes

Re: Meet The Female Pastor Who Claimed That Her Vagina Was Anointed To Heal Infertil by Goalnaldo(m): 10:30am On Oct 27, 2022
KeyEndurance:

Thank You, i Shall Make The Journey Next Week. Not Because Of Sex, am The Kind of Guy That Like A Church That Lead the congregation
cheesy cheesy
Re: Meet The Female Pastor Who Claimed That Her Vagina Was Anointed To Heal Infertil by Goalnaldo(m): 10:32am On Oct 27, 2022
detectivejones:
End time pastor. For those h0rny guys asking for church location remember awoof dey run belle
see this one grin

Re: Meet The Female Pastor Who Claimed That Her Vagina Was Anointed To Heal Infertil by talk2hb1(m): 11:51am On Oct 27, 2022
Free Distribution of STD and STI

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet The Female Pastor Who Claimed That Her Vagina Was Anointed To Heal Infertil by alpharoyalty: 1:31pm On Oct 27, 2022
Lie
Bloggers are liars

1 Like

Re: Meet The Female Pastor Who Claimed That Her Vagina Was Anointed To Heal Infertil by YourHerbalOrgan(f): 1:36pm On Oct 27, 2022
lols....
Re: Meet The Female Pastor Who Claimed That Her Vagina Was Anointed To Heal Infertil by Rexymania(m): 1:51pm On Oct 27, 2022
Chnbanc:
Her church Location ASAP!! Na toto go kill m grin grin

1 Like

Re: Meet The Female Pastor Who Claimed That Her Vagina Was Anointed To Heal Infertil by Chnbanc: 1:53pm On Oct 27, 2022
Rexymania:
werrin concern you
Re: Meet The Female Pastor Who Claimed That Her Vagina Was Anointed To Heal Infertil by Rexymania(m): 1:56pm On Oct 27, 2022
Chnbanc:
werrin concern you

1 Like

Re: Meet The Female Pastor Who Claimed That Her Vagina Was Anointed To Heal Infertil by Softmirror: 2:15pm On Oct 27, 2022
undecided

Goalnaldo:

Re: Meet The Female Pastor Who Claimed That Her Vagina Was Anointed To Heal Infertil by Nobody: 2:27pm On Oct 27, 2022
Just no say if she give u free sex as anointing Hiv is sure and your destiny is gone.

Just another way of spreading diseases and satanism.
Re: Meet The Female Pastor Who Claimed That Her Vagina Was Anointed To Heal Infertil by Demonicus: 2:53pm On Oct 27, 2022
E sure me say she dey accept gangb..ang too.

1 Like

Re: Meet The Female Pastor Who Claimed That Her Vagina Was Anointed To Heal Infertil by Baronthecelebri: 7:44pm On Oct 27, 2022
Wahala, please how be can I open my own thread, thank you
Re: Meet The Female Pastor Who Claimed That Her Vagina Was Anointed To Heal Infertil by CeeJeckydivah: 7:57pm On Oct 27, 2022
Make una dey try drop complete update, where the church dey.
Re: Meet The Female Pastor Who Claimed That Her Vagina Was Anointed To Heal Infertil by kelspinall(m): 8:56pm On Oct 27, 2022
lolx..body count go plenty ooo
Re: Meet The Female Pastor Who Claimed That Her Vagina Was Anointed To Heal Infertil by sacajawea: 11:16pm On Oct 27, 2022
She's good looking
Re: Meet The Female Pastor Who Claimed That Her Vagina Was Anointed To Heal Infertil by onomej4u: 4:47am On Oct 28, 2022
Old story, church located in Asaba Delta State

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Women Have Better Taste Than Nigerian Men In Romance / Love Experts, Make Una Analyse This TXT Message For Me. / 10 Countries That Completely Hate Gays- Nigeria Ranks 4th

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.