Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,210 members, 7,811,572 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:52 PM

Atiku Takes Presidential Campaign To The United States - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Takes Presidential Campaign To The United States (54448 Views)

Atiku Takes Battle With Tinubu To US Court / Omoyele Sowore Takes Presidential Campaign To Ondo River (Photos) / Atiku Takes Wide Lead In Anambra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Takes Presidential Campaign To The United States by otosa(m): 6:19pm On Oct 27, 2022
Agbalagba gbewiri.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Takes Presidential Campaign To The United States by Tareq1105: 6:19pm On Oct 27, 2022
ochejoseph:

Atiku is ready and Atiku means well for Nigeria

Yes he's ready to sell those assets he forgot to sell then.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Takes Presidential Campaign To The United States by Angelfrost(m): 6:20pm On Oct 27, 2022
SirNature23:
Fresh breath to the political clime. A new dawn with Atiku come 2023. I see a new Nigeria where faulty foundations will be realigned starting from education, health , insecurity and agriculture.

Yeah... Precisely what was said in 2014 about Buhari and his Change!

You Nigerians have such short memories! It's embarrassing!
Re: Atiku Takes Presidential Campaign To The United States by 00FFT00(m): 6:21pm On Oct 27, 2022
TheSameGuy:
Atiku Ibn Dubai, the UNIFIRE..
He's an ethnic bigot like Pandora criminal.

You mean this indicted criminal and self-wetting pretender?.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Takes Presidential Campaign To The United States by Tzar(m): 6:21pm On Oct 27, 2022
Fulani man?! GOD FORBID!!
Re: Atiku Takes Presidential Campaign To The United States by ictplotter(m): 6:21pm On Oct 27, 2022
Atiku is our next president by God grace
Re: Atiku Takes Presidential Campaign To The United States by Tareq1105: 6:22pm On Oct 27, 2022
raphisosky2020:
Atiku is the incoming president, we can't continue to gamble, he has been ready to do the job for a long, he has good plans Nigeria.

The same Atikulooooter that said they couldn't account for the $16b expended on Power bcoz most of the contractors were paid fully but failed to deliver.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Takes Presidential Campaign To The United States by ifihearam: 6:23pm On Oct 27, 2022
Jokes aside, He Atiku is the most experienced man for the job
He has the internation and national connection needed
Atiku is the only one strong enough to face the cabals in Nigeria.
He is the most succesful business man and most educated amongst three of them
What else>

Incoming 2023

He will be the slayer of both tinubu and pandora's political careers.
Re: Atiku Takes Presidential Campaign To The United States by detectivejones: 6:26pm On Oct 27, 2022
The hustle for the soul of Nigeria is real
Re: Atiku Takes Presidential Campaign To The United States by afbstrategies: 6:26pm On Oct 27, 2022
Greedy man! He has seen the energy Nigerians are putting in Peter Obi's campaign.

Why is he not dressing like that in his native Country Dubai. Nonsense lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Re: Atiku Takes Presidential Campaign To The United States by ifihearam: 6:27pm On Oct 27, 2022
They said he cant visit the US

lol
This will be a spoiler alert to zombies and agbadorians
Re: Atiku Takes Presidential Campaign To The United States by Samogloby: 6:27pm On Oct 27, 2022
Atiku can not enter US, Atiku is corrupt, Atiku is a Fulani man. Please don't kill yourself because you hate Atiku. Hatred is is not good for your health. Atikulated forever!
Re: Atiku Takes Presidential Campaign To The United States by dominic17: 6:28pm On Oct 27, 2022
We can not entrust our common wealth to treasury looters.

ochejoseph:

Atiku is ready and Atiku means well for Nigeria
Re: Atiku Takes Presidential Campaign To The United States by 2blessed01(m): 6:31pm On Oct 27, 2022
grin grin. I came to see the DAPPERNESS grin grin
.but I was disappointed!!

Re: Atiku Takes Presidential Campaign To The United States by Oduwils222(m): 6:31pm On Oct 27, 2022
When I saw this headline, I click it hoping to see Atiku on US soil walking and campaigning.
Only for me to see a studio picture with suit

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Takes Presidential Campaign To The United States by Chidibe212(f): 6:31pm On Oct 27, 2022
Bekermann:
But I thought BATists and Obidients say he cannot visit the US?

Show us *Recent* pictures or videos of Atiku in US with diasporas then I will believe. Them jjust showed us studio picture come label am "Atiku in US"

Yimmu

1 Like

Re: Atiku Takes Presidential Campaign To The United States by Chidibe212(f): 6:32pm On Oct 27, 2022
Oduwils222:
When I saw this headline, I click it hoping to see Atiku on US soil walking and campaigning.
Only for me to see a studio picture with suit

Me too o...lol grin

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Takes Presidential Campaign To The United States by bizzibodi(m): 6:33pm On Oct 27, 2022
When is he taken his campaign to cameroun? this same man brought a sudanese plague on us.
Re: Atiku Takes Presidential Campaign To The United States by AhmadRayuwa: 6:33pm On Oct 27, 2022
Atiku Abubakar He is the best person to became Nigerian President in 2023, because of his capacity to lead the nation.
Re: Atiku Takes Presidential Campaign To The United States by Theoarhics: 6:34pm On Oct 27, 2022
Tinubu should do the same. I want to check something.
Re: Atiku Takes Presidential Campaign To The United States by fof1: 6:34pm On Oct 27, 2022
Deenee34:
Taking his campaign to USA, Atiku has silent those shouting that he can't visit or enter USA

Shame on you and go hide your face

Let Bola Tinubu Follow suit...Make we See...if USDL will not Trail his Movements...
Re: Atiku Takes Presidential Campaign To The United States by ATLIEN2027: 6:35pm On Oct 27, 2022
floss:
Was it not the same Atiku that brought in Buhari in 2015?
Atiku doesn't mean well for Nigeria and Nigerians.
Wasn't pandora pathological liar Obi tuary his vice presidential candidate?
They are both clueless and not worthy of the office.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Takes Presidential Campaign To The United States by Sedonxavi: 6:36pm On Oct 27, 2022
See how idiots hailing another Fulani. Later they will be complaining of bad governance
Re: Atiku Takes Presidential Campaign To The United States by Sannisege: 6:36pm On Oct 27, 2022
ifihearam:
They said he cant visit the US

lol
This will be a spoiler alert to zombies and agbadorians
Show us his pictures or videos in US.
Re: Atiku Takes Presidential Campaign To The United States by herkeem: 6:36pm On Oct 27, 2022
RingRoadMafia:

Why did he leave out the most important detail? Tinubu nor go primary school? Shey he nor go secondary school? Let him tell us where he had his primary and secondary education, simple!

At least he mentioned the most important parts.
Re: Atiku Takes Presidential Campaign To The United States by shedy03(m): 6:36pm On Oct 27, 2022
floss:
Was it not the same Atiku that brought in Buhari in 2015?
Atiku doesn't mean well for Nigeria and Nigerians.
Na him ooooo

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Takes Presidential Campaign To The United States by Oduwils222(m): 6:37pm On Oct 27, 2022
Chidibe212:

Me too o...lol grin

I thought it was only me o lol

1 Like

Re: Atiku Takes Presidential Campaign To The United States by AngelicBeing: 6:37pm On Oct 27, 2022
TheSameGuy:
Atiku Ibn Dubai, the UNIFIRE..
He's an ethnic bigot like Pandora criminal.

Hahaha, lol at social president, president of kano etc una go kill person with laugh for nairaland.com grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Doyin Okupe's House In Ipetu, Ogun State - Sahara Reporters / Aminu Tambuwal And His New Wife Maryam (Photo) / Ademola Adeleke Was Prostrating For Oluwo Of Iwo, Not Omisore (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.