Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,231 members, 7,811,643 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:27 PM

Atiku Takes Presidential Campaign To The United States - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Takes Presidential Campaign To The United States (54449 Views)

Atiku Takes Battle With Tinubu To US Court / Omoyele Sowore Takes Presidential Campaign To Ondo River (Photos) / Atiku Takes Wide Lead In Anambra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Takes Presidential Campaign To The United States by zolajpower: 7:27pm On Oct 27, 2022
ochejoseph:

Atiku is ready and Atiku means well for Nigeria
Fake travel, pls show us more photo of him in the USA

1 Like

Re: Atiku Takes Presidential Campaign To The United States by jaxxy(m): 7:29pm On Oct 27, 2022
Bulama1234:
Atiku is above all their evil acts, 2023 Atiku is coming

Coming to where? we don't want old corrupt cargoes pls. Enough is enough.

Public funds isn't personal funds. National treasury isn't for sharing with friends.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Takes Presidential Campaign To The United States by Ochelech: 7:29pm On Oct 27, 2022
We are geetting ahead with the Unifier! Atiku to the world.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Takes Presidential Campaign To The United States by tempest01(m): 7:29pm On Oct 27, 2022
celinajumbo11:

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2022/10/27/atiku-takes-presidential-campaign-to-united-states/

Saraki arranged diplomatic cover for him then....who will arrange this time around?

Well you can lobby the US senators and get away with anything.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Takes Presidential Campaign To The United States by Shikena(m): 7:34pm On Oct 27, 2022
Atiku is cumming

1 Like

Re: Atiku Takes Presidential Campaign To The United States by kareemkamil(m): 7:40pm On Oct 27, 2022
TheSameGuy:
Atiku Ibn Dubai, the UNIFIRE..
He's an ethnic bigot like Pandora criminal.

Broz u dey vex ooooo

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Takes Presidential Campaign To The United States by Image123(m): 7:41pm On Oct 27, 2022
As Dubai, UAE no come give us visa again, na to do coming to America remain.
Don't really get Atiku and Obi going out of their way to campaign outside Nigeria.
Re: Atiku Takes Presidential Campaign To The United States by Barzinime(m): 7:45pm On Oct 27, 2022
Let him land first undecided
Deenee34:
Taking his campaign to USA, Atiku has silent those shouting that he can't visit or enter USA

Shame on you and go hide your face
Re: Atiku Takes Presidential Campaign To The United States by Starcy(m): 7:48pm On Oct 27, 2022
donleo92:
it is better I vote for atiku than voting for tinubu. obi would have made the right candidate, but I don't think he has the muscles to combat Nigeria issues.

This one we are hearing of islamitization, by the time tinubu becomes president, it will come a reality.

I just pity this our Christan religious leaders who have sold their souls for money. by the time they convert all this their mega churches to mosque and members stop paying tithe na that time their eyes go open.

infact I wish they can just islamitize Nigeria so that our religious leaders eye go open
If u are a christain then note that, u are a fake one
Re: Atiku Takes Presidential Campaign To The United States by Fearyourcreator: 7:51pm On Oct 27, 2022
donleo92:
it is better I vote for atiku than voting for tinubu. obi would have made the right candidate, but I don't think he has the muscles to combat Nigeria issues.

This one we are hearing of islamitization, by the time tinubu becomes president, it will come a reality.

I just pity this our Christan religious leaders who have sold their souls for money. by the time they convert all this their mega churches to mosque and members stop paying tithe na that time their eyes go open.

infact I wish they can just islamitize Nigeria so that our religious leaders eye go open
Something northern man no do ... Na south go do am... Lolzzzs... People too know too much from their house
Re: Atiku Takes Presidential Campaign To The United States by Patience79: 7:51pm On Oct 27, 2022
OBIDATTI is always leading and others follow suit....

1 Like

Re: Atiku Takes Presidential Campaign To The United States by kennymike84: 7:53pm On Oct 27, 2022
floss:
Was it not the same Atiku that brought in Buhari in 2015?
Atiku doesn't mean well for Nigeria and Nigerians.
He has changed, let's rescue Nigeria from misrured Led by evil party called Apc
Re: Atiku Takes Presidential Campaign To The United States by Nasan(m): 7:55pm On Oct 27, 2022
Our Hope 2023. The UNIFIER, His Excellency, Alh. Atiku Abubakar.

Re: Atiku Takes Presidential Campaign To The United States by Iknowhow: 7:56pm On Oct 27, 2022
Fordoche:
Atiku is the only presidential candidate with the international connection to give Nigeria the international recognition it deserves

Did you just type this ? An individual to give a nation international recognition. How do you guys think ?
Re: Atiku Takes Presidential Campaign To The United States by Rhozabeth(m): 7:59pm On Oct 27, 2022
I stand to be corrected, as theses presidential candidates jet out to europe, America and the reat of the world. I keep thinking that are there voters in those places? Why don't they try to woo voters here first before going abroad to woo investors!
Re: Atiku Takes Presidential Campaign To The United States by Naajjii: 7:59pm On Oct 27, 2022
floss:
Re: Atiku Takes Presidential Campaign To The United States by adaipius: 7:59pm On Oct 27, 2022
Atiku Abubakar remains the authentic candidate for Nigeria President cum 2023. This is to say that, among the presidential aspirant he is the only candidates with potentials to unify Nigeria and to normalized the Nigeria economy.
Re: Atiku Takes Presidential Campaign To The United States by MeaslesMumpsRub: 8:01pm On Oct 27, 2022
Kennitrust:
Someone make a very reasonable comment a while a go...

he said 'Tinubu is only relevant in this election because he is contesting under A RULING PARTY.

If not, who for mind this kind person

If this kind face appear among world leaders. Everyone will just understand the suffering we're going through.

You don't know Tinubu because you are 19 years Old.
Re: Atiku Takes Presidential Campaign To The United States by lereinter(m): 8:04pm On Oct 27, 2022
floss:

When will you stop this your falacy
Re: Atiku Takes Presidential Campaign To The United States by Arkam123: 8:10pm On Oct 27, 2022
May Atiku Abubakar succeed 2023 insha Allah
Re: Atiku Takes Presidential Campaign To The United States by Deenee34: 8:12pm On Oct 27, 2022
floss:

Atiku never said he brought Buhari, unlike Tinubu that he told the whole world that he brought Bihari he even use his mother tongue to said it
Re: Atiku Takes Presidential Campaign To The United States by lukency(m): 8:13pm On Oct 27, 2022
Re: Atiku Takes Presidential Campaign To The United States by owoho5(m): 8:20pm On Oct 27, 2022
we thanks god for chosein peter obi as the president of nigerial those old mans has no good inspiration towards us only money

Re: Atiku Takes Presidential Campaign To The United States by noble99: 8:21pm On Oct 27, 2022
Deenee34:
Taking his campaign to USA, Atiku has silent those shouting that he can't visit or enter USA

Shame on you and go hide your face
what is the evidence that he went to the US
Re: Atiku Takes Presidential Campaign To The United States by Atlantis585: 8:28pm On Oct 27, 2022
Cool dude!
Looking quite presidential.
Meanwhile Emi Lokan still hiding under his wife’s dress rather than present himself to the public for questioning.

But Kwankwaso 2023 is my preference.
Re: Atiku Takes Presidential Campaign To The United States by Arkam123: 8:32pm On Oct 27, 2022
Face of hope Atiku Abubakar 2023

Re: Atiku Takes Presidential Campaign To The United States by elmaz(m): 8:36pm On Oct 27, 2022
He said he doesn't need west .south or east... In his campaign..president of d north.. now tell me he was drunk..�
U see suffer ���� una go see suffer for this Naija . Opportunity to change d system for selfish reasons Atiku .. Tinubu. .. same APC & PDP.. why not try another party 1 term at least make a difference..God help the mentality of poor Nigerians.
Re: Atiku Takes Presidential Campaign To The United States by donleo92(m): 8:36pm On Oct 27, 2022
Starcy:

If u are a christain then note that, u are a fake one

noted sir.

it's better am a fake Christan that speaks the truth than a true Christan that speaks lies.
Re: Atiku Takes Presidential Campaign To The United States by barkays001: 8:42pm On Oct 27, 2022
Atiku needs to visit USA at this critical moment to shame the Agbado urchins as they called it. Mind you Nigeria imported corn from America in the years past but it has been reduced now because of Bubu intervention. I was surprised when I read the news that Nigerians imported Maize from USA because of shortage in corn availability for flour production in Nigeria. I wonder why we should engage in that journey was it because our fertile lands cannot grow Maize or what?
Re: Atiku Takes Presidential Campaign To The United States by vicknoel(f): 8:55pm On Oct 27, 2022
Please show us the pictures. Atiku cannot be in the USA without showing off loads of pictures. He showed us when he was in a restaurant in France. We need pictures
Re: Atiku Takes Presidential Campaign To The United States by DanascoJunior1: 8:55pm On Oct 27, 2022
Alhaji Atiku Abubakar Nigeria Incoming President By Allah's Grace ��
Re: Atiku Takes Presidential Campaign To The United States by dodoro(m): 8:59pm On Oct 27, 2022
Atiku is a certified thief! God forbid him to be President of Nigeria

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Doyin Okupe's House In Ipetu, Ogun State - Sahara Reporters / Aminu Tambuwal And His New Wife Maryam (Photo) / Ademola Adeleke Was Prostrating For Oluwo Of Iwo, Not Omisore (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.