Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,444 members, 7,816,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:44 PM

Peter Obi's Response When Asked How To Make Nigeria Productive (Video) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi's Response When Asked How To Make Nigeria Productive (Video) (27908 Views)

Peter Obi's Response To Soludo's Attack At Lagos Business School (Video) / Peter Obi's Response When Asked How To Make Nigeria Productive (Video) / Reno Omokri Savagely Replies Follower Who Asked How He Funds His Travels (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi's Response When Asked How To Make Nigeria Productive (Video) by newdawn2017(f): 7:59pm On Oct 27, 2022
buhariguy:
and Obidient was a member of evil pdp,
That means it shall never be well with you and your family
amen in Jesus name. Meanwhile,
[url]#Sowore+Magashi2023[/url] [url]#AAC[/url]

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Response When Asked How To Make Nigeria Productive (Video) by digital5: 8:07pm On Oct 27, 2022
you're a lying bat, that's not all he said i have watched the complete 54 minutes interview on arise TV
Re: Peter Obi's Response When Asked How To Make Nigeria Productive (Video) by Ikem11(m): 8:09pm On Oct 27, 2022
ShaqFu:
"He who alleged, must prove". It's as simple as that. He said Obi answered the question. Let him provide where Obi answered the question. It's that simple. It is only people like you who don't have any semblance of sense that doesn't know this, and you dare call who shameless, you discombobulated nincompoop.
You remain shameless. My joy is that you know deep inside you how shameless you are.
Re: Peter Obi's Response When Asked How To Make Nigeria Productive (Video) by newdawn2017(f): 8:15pm On Oct 27, 2022
JesusChristLord:
Why don't you show the video of the bullion van interview.

Has BAT granted any interview.

Stop supporting a bad market.

He is old and ailing.

He needs rest.

Tribal politics will not build this country.

is Sowore not a capable & vibrant young man at 51yrs?? Intellectually wise, compassionate, a strategists, knowledgeable, fearless with balls of steel & a visionary leader Also from Yoruba
Re: Peter Obi's Response When Asked How To Make Nigeria Productive (Video) by Nobody: 8:16pm On Oct 27, 2022
newdawn2017:
did obi beat d system in Anambra?? Okwuzu SARS conniving killings, where the bodies where dumped in ezu rivers, how far?? Why did he not appear br d investigative panel set up for truth? Pensioners that died due to his negligence to pay them their money, how far?
What about doctors 13months strive was what in that state?? Is Anambra state university up Rwandan standard of university which is international standards?? Apart from d brewery what other investment came to d state in his time? Tell us here pls. Meanwhile, on the mandate of Sowore I stan & restan!

[url]#SowereMagashiandAAC2023[/url]

Federal Government is in charge of Police, Army, Navy etc. Obi is not the commander in chief over SARS. The same SARS that was responsible for crisis at Lekki Tollgate which we did not blame Sanwo-olu for, is the same SARS that you choose to blame Peter for.

As for the other queries, I am not privy to those answers, so if you sincerely want answers, you can continue to research and question your senses for answers
Re: Peter Obi's Response When Asked How To Make Nigeria Productive (Video) by asanausana91: 8:17pm On Oct 27, 2022
ShowYourCertificate:

Click on this link:
https://www.nairaland.com/7404547/peter-obis-response-rufai-osenis

It explains everything there. A clip of the video where Peter Obi addressed the net importer accusation is also there. He said only 25% of his products are imported, the rest are manufactured locally.
Did he mention only one thing in his shop that is produced in Nigeria?
Obi is a pathological liar.
Re: Peter Obi's Response When Asked How To Make Nigeria Productive (Video) by morgstreme: 8:58pm On Oct 27, 2022
TonyeBarcanista:
He was asked about how he intends to move from consumption to production...

here is his response below...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wJy4cR8xcwo

Daft Pathological LYING DINGBAT..

Kitikpa dorwakwa otu nne ya ebe ahu..

Very shameless olodo..

A testament to his graduating with a pass degree from the Lion's Den..

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Response When Asked How To Make Nigeria Productive (Video) by morgstreme: 9:00pm On Oct 27, 2022
Massiveglory:
Mr op. We are beyond the point of reckless politicizing as a nation.
Quit this " reckless politics " you are playing.

The most reasonable leader for Nigeria today is peter obi.

Deep in your mind you know it. I know it. Atiku knows it. Emilokan knows it. Kwakwanso knows it.
The crumbs you get in the name of politics may feed you but will not feed the multitude of relations and friends that depend on you.
Vote wisely.

You are a MORONIC NITWIT!

A SIMPLE QUESTION was asked and you are here making copious excuses..

Birds of a feather..

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Response When Asked How To Make Nigeria Productive (Video) by ossaisly(m): 9:02pm On Oct 27, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
shut up

You're so shameless to be supporting a dullard

Ok agreed. So who is better than him
Re: Peter Obi's Response When Asked How To Make Nigeria Productive (Video) by morgstreme: 9:02pm On Oct 27, 2022
Thanksful:

You crop a few seconds of an answer.

The interviewer said, "you use to be," that means, he is no longer an importer.

You are a BASTARD LITTLE YOUNG LIAR..

He imports till tomorrow morning..

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Response When Asked How To Make Nigeria Productive (Video) by morgstreme: 9:03pm On Oct 27, 2022
AstraDroid:
I watched the full length of the video here is the link, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sBX_9gpyqKg and not this short clip, and he went ahead to explain how the prisoners are victims of a dysfunctional system, and how they wanted to really work and become productive and there are no jobs and they turned to crime to survive. Obi went on further to explain security and its implication and also elaborated more on production and taking the country from consumption to production having been an importer and manufacturer himself.\

The OP is a victim of a dysfunctional system himself, despite going to school to be gainfully productive, now he sits with an old model labtop creating chaos against Obi who is working tirelessly to beat the system that has rendered the OP useless.

OP do not put up tiny clips to confuse voters, you are a silly person to do it.

If I was near you,I will put a bullet in your shin for being a CONVULSIVE LIAR....
Re: Peter Obi's Response When Asked How To Make Nigeria Productive (Video) by openmine(m): 9:07pm On Oct 27, 2022
I encourage every unbiased mind to watch the full interview on youtube and listen to his answer to rufai's question instead of this 33 seconds clip that the OP is mischievously trying to portray!
This is too low from the OP who is no different from the apc supporters that he keeps lampooning and its all because of his political inclinations towards a corrupt politician that wants to be president by fire by force knowing fully well that this is the turn of the south to be president! SMH
Re: Peter Obi's Response When Asked How To Make Nigeria Productive (Video) by maestroferddi: 9:11pm On Oct 27, 2022
TonyeBarcanista:
This man is truly an Otellectual... grin If he isn't taking Security Advice from mad people in Upper Iweka, he is consulting prisoners on economic matters to

Atiku Abubakar for President 2023
You see how you are disgracing yourself?
Re: Peter Obi's Response When Asked How To Make Nigeria Productive (Video) by Nobody: 9:11pm On Oct 27, 2022
morgstreme:

If I was near you,I will put a bullet in your shin for being a CONVULSIVE LIAR....

Pray that I do not meet your type physically. It would not be me shattering your brains, it will be my protection trying to impress me. Poor toad.
Re: Peter Obi's Response When Asked How To Make Nigeria Productive (Video) by vicknoel(f): 9:13pm On Oct 27, 2022
Why would nairaland allow its moderators to be mischievous? This is plain character assassination. It's misleading and thus should be dealt with accordingly

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Response When Asked How To Make Nigeria Productive (Video) by vicknoel(f): 9:14pm On Oct 27, 2022
It's either you be fair and allow the video to play or delete it. You guys don't have anything to campaign with. We are not fools

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Response When Asked How To Make Nigeria Productive (Video) by Idaytesj29(m): 9:17pm On Oct 27, 2022
TonyeBarcanista:

grin grin grin grin

If it was Buhari that made this big blunder, the internet will not Sleep. If it's Asiwaju B.A Tinubu that this happened to.... The whole internet will be rejoicing. But because it's His Flawlessness, Dr Peter Obi .... We will cover it up and no one must talk about it.

They mocked shetima, mocked Tinubu, mocked Atiku but Obi must not be mocked.

Make una continue ooo, make you vote these digital oppressors into power to oppress your entire generation. Na una sabi

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Response When Asked How To Make Nigeria Productive (Video) by Nobody: 9:28pm On Oct 27, 2022
morgstreme:

You are a BASTARD LITTLE YOUNG LIAR..

He imports till tomorrow morning..

What does he import mumu
Re: Peter Obi's Response When Asked How To Make Nigeria Productive (Video) by Freethinker87: 9:36pm On Oct 27, 2022
I've written a rejoinder. Obidients enjoy.
I hope it is moved to the front page soon.

https://www.nairaland.com/7404718/counter-re-peter-obis-response
Re: Peter Obi's Response When Asked How To Make Nigeria Productive (Video) by satysaca: 9:41pm On Oct 27, 2022
Thanks I thought as much please I need the full video. Can I have the link. Thanks God bless you. You have made my day. I always asked them to bring the full video and they ask me to bring it.

quote author=blank post=117912466]Keep up with your cut and join videos. You cut the first part of Rufai's question that mentioned insecurity. You cut the remaining part of Obi's answer where he started with how people were in prisons for petty amounts which could be solved by them having something productive that brings income and would reduce insecurity. And then he answered the rest of the question.

[/quote]
Re: Peter Obi's Response When Asked How To Make Nigeria Productive (Video) by NigeriaIsGreat: 9:43pm On Oct 27, 2022
ossaisly:

Ok agreed. So who is better than him
Tinubu is your next president

Take this to the bank
Re: Peter Obi's Response When Asked How To Make Nigeria Productive (Video) by Nobody: 9:49pm On Oct 27, 2022
TonyeBarcanista:

Nah the real interview be this.

https://www.nairaland.com/7404718/counter-re-peter-obis-response#117928063
Re: Peter Obi's Response When Asked How To Make Nigeria Productive (Video) by Nobody: 9:51pm On Oct 27, 2022
This guy made a transcript of the whole interview here. A must watch

Re: Peter Obi's Response When Asked How To Make Nigeria Productive (Video) by Irupetepete: 9:57pm On Oct 27, 2022
TonyeBarcanista:
This man is truly an Otellectual... grin If he isn't taking Security Advice from mad people in Upper Iweka, he is consulting prisoners on economic matters

Atiku Abubakar for President 2023
you are still alive? Good to see you also feel the buhari you were writing epistle to defend prior 2015....
If you are not Reno omokri, you must be ffk in real life...
Anywhere belle face political analyst
Re: Peter Obi's Response When Asked How To Make Nigeria Productive (Video) by ShaqFu: 9:58pm On Oct 27, 2022
Ikem11:

You remain shameless. My joy is that you know deep inside you how shameless you are.
Your joy is as useless as your entire existence. Since you obviously know how to read minds to know how a human being feels. This is always the problem with you delusional Obidients numbskulls. When given superior reasoning, you always like to assume you know how a person feels. You delusional lowlife. Get lost and stay lost.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Response When Asked How To Make Nigeria Productive (Video) by Kaysalas(m): 10:05pm On Oct 27, 2022
blank:

It was a very logical answer. He likes to give context before he gives an answer and that's okay. He answered the security question first and then the allegations of him being an importer and so how will he say he will move the country from consumption to importation. It was a very good response.
Maybe I missed it, the question again was ; you have been accused of being the biggest net importer, isn't that a contradiction when you say you are gonna move the country from consumption to production (rephrased to the best of my ability as I nor get time to watch again), kindly highlight succinct and cogent response from what Obi said here. I dey wait
Re: Peter Obi's Response When Asked How To Make Nigeria Productive (Video) by Kaysalas(m): 10:08pm On Oct 27, 2022
Obinoscopy:
Peter Obi said 25% of the items he deals on are imported, the rest are manufactured locally. That answers the net importer accusation. Watch the video again.
Now, let's reason together; if the question was ; you've been accused of being a net importer but you claim to want to move the country from consumption to production, isn't that a contradiction?
And he says he only imports 25% of his total goods. Does that seem to you a logical response to the question? Make we nor dey defend nonsense O! Abeg

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Response When Asked How To Make Nigeria Productive (Video) by Kaysalas(m): 10:10pm On Oct 27, 2022
Obinoscopy:
Peter Obi said 25% of the items he deals on are imported, the rest are manufactured locally. That answers the net importer accusation. Watch the video again.
that answers moving from consumption to production claim? I only import 25% is his answer to how he intends to move from consumption to production? Bros, park well abeg
Re: Peter Obi's Response When Asked How To Make Nigeria Productive (Video) by 77up(m): 10:14pm On Oct 27, 2022
Those tribalist Ipob just want to sell this shallow nigga to Nigeria by force but we won't take it.
Re: Peter Obi's Response When Asked How To Make Nigeria Productive (Video) by Freethinker87: 10:16pm On Oct 27, 2022
Kaysalas:

Maybe I missed it, the question again was ; you have been accused of being the biggest net importer, isn't that a contradiction when you say you are gonna move the country from consumption to production (rephrased to the best of my ability as I nor get time to watch again), kindly highlight succinct and cogent response from what Obi said here. I dey wait

I have something even better. The transcript of the interview and Peter Obi's answer.

Re: Peter Obi's Response When Asked How To Make Nigeria Productive (Video) by 77up(m): 10:16pm On Oct 27, 2022
Kaysalas:

Now, let's reason together; if the question was ; you've been accused of being a net importer but you claim to want to move the country from consumption to production, isn't that a contradiction?
And he says he only imports 25% of his total goods. Does that seem to you a logical response to the question? Make we nor dey defend nonsense O! Abeg
I hope they realize on time that Obi is a packaged failure on time before it's too late.

Nigga is so poor .

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Response When Asked How To Make Nigeria Productive (Video) by Obinoscopy(m): 10:19pm On Oct 27, 2022
Kaysalas:

It is a very logical response. Peter Obi responded by letting Rufai know that his business actually promoted manufacturing/ production since more than 75% of his goods were manufactured locally. He said his business created jobs/enterprise.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Agboola Ajayi Appoints Sacked Aides As Personal Aides / Nemesis Catching Up With Tinubu – Bode George / Buhari’s Cow Routes Gazette Doesn’t Exist, Grazing Ban Stays, Say States

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.