Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,127 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:47 PM

Peter Obi's Response When Asked How To Make Nigeria Productive (Video) - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi's Response When Asked How To Make Nigeria Productive (Video) (27950 Views)

Peter Obi's Response To Soludo's Attack At Lagos Business School (Video) / Peter Obi's Response When Asked How To Make Nigeria Productive (Video) / Reno Omokri Savagely Replies Follower Who Asked How He Funds His Travels (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi's Response When Asked How To Make Nigeria Productive (Video) by Kaysalas(m): 10:26pm On Oct 27, 2022
Obinoscopy:
It is a very logical response. Peter Obi responded by letting Rufai know that his business actually promoted manufacturing/ production since more than 75% of his goods were manufactured locally. He said his business created jobs/enterprise.
According to your logic, if 75% of his purchased goods are locally produced, why then is he moving Nigeria from consumption to production? grin
Re: Peter Obi's Response When Asked How To Make Nigeria Productive (Video) by blank(f): 10:27pm On Oct 27, 2022
Kaysalas:

Maybe I missed it, the question again was ; you have been accused of being the biggest net importer, isn't that a contradiction when you say you are gonna move the country from consumption to production (rephrased to the best of my ability as I nor get time to watch again), kindly highlight succinct and cogent response from what Obi said here. I dey wait

Last response on this as I really don't like repeating myself. Rufai's question started as a rebuttal to his earlier response on agriculture. Rufai mentioned it wasn't that easy because of bandits and criminality before going on to ask the question on him being an importer. He has answered the criminality question and then gone on to talk about him being an importer. It's how conversations work.
Re: Peter Obi's Response When Asked How To Make Nigeria Productive (Video) by Kaysalas(m): 10:31pm On Oct 27, 2022
Freethinker87:

I have something even better. The transcript of the interview and Peter Obi's answer.

https://www.nairaland.com/7404718/counter-re-peter-obis-response#117928063

So if Obi already knows that Nigeria produces 75% of the goods he buys, why the "we will move Nigeria from consumption to production" mantra? You guys can defend nonsense
Re: Peter Obi's Response When Asked How To Make Nigeria Productive (Video) by MICHEALADEX(m): 10:33pm On Oct 27, 2022
Thanksful:

You crop a few seconds of an answer.

The interviewer said, "you use to be," that means, he is no longer an importer.

You be mumu...has a stopped doing business?
Re: Peter Obi's Response When Asked How To Make Nigeria Productive (Video) by Kaysalas(m): 10:34pm On Oct 27, 2022
blank:

Last response on this as I really don't like repeating myself. Rufai's question started as a rebuttal to his earlier response on agriculture. Rufai mentioned it wasn't that easy because of bandits and criminality before going on to ask the question on him being an importer. He has answered the criminality question and then gone on to talk about him being an importer. It's how conversations work.
Why are you beating about the bush? The question bothered on him being a net importer, thereby making him an antithesis of some kind, when he claimed consumption to production mantra. And he went ahead and said he only imports 25%, how is that a logical answer to the question? If already 75% of his wares are locally produced, why the move Nigeria from consumption to production mantra? Reason my friend, reason! wink
Re: Peter Obi's Response When Asked How To Make Nigeria Productive (Video) by blank(f): 10:41pm On Oct 27, 2022
Kaysalas:

Why are you beating about the bush? The question bothered on him being a net importer, thereby making him an antithesis of some kind, when he claimed consumption to production mantra. And he went ahead and said he only imports 25%, how is that a logical answer to the question? If already 75% of his wares are locally produced, why the move Nigeria from consumption to production mantra? Reason my friend, reason! wink

I thought we were still on the matter of prisons. Is Peter Obi the only distributor in Nigeria? I don't get your point. You don't think we need to move from consumption to production?

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Response When Asked How To Make Nigeria Productive (Video) by Wizzieee(m): 10:42pm On Oct 27, 2022
Please don't respond to this urchins you see festering here, they re mostly bots / double accounts sponsored by APC usual touts here to discredit Obi, discourage us but let em keep doing what they re doing na Obi we go still Vote... No reasonable and mentally stable person go support APC for federal level lol don't you see how stupid they all sound when any of them comments?? Vote wisely!

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Response When Asked How To Make Nigeria Productive (Video) by Obinoscopy(m): 10:44pm On Oct 27, 2022
Kaysalas:

According to your logic, if 75% of his purchased goods are locally produced, why then is he moving Nigeria from consumption to production? grin
He will move Nigeria from consumption to production once he becomes the president because he will have the executive powers to create many more businesses that promote local manufacturing just like his one business he had did. You don't expect his one business to move consumption to production, do you? grin

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Response When Asked How To Make Nigeria Productive (Video) by Kaysalas(m): 10:46pm On Oct 27, 2022
blank:

I thought we were still on the matter of prisons. Is Peter Obi the only distributor in Nigeria? I don't get your point. You don't think we need to move from consumption to production?
That means you didn't read my posts or you took me for someone else. Go look up the thread, I never discussed prisons.
Aside: so pitObi not being the only distributor miraculously answers his claim to move from consumption to production. Good night
Re: Peter Obi's Response When Asked How To Make Nigeria Productive (Video) by Kaysalas(m): 10:47pm On Oct 27, 2022
Obinoscopy:
He will move Nigeria from consumption to production once he becomes the president because he will have the executive powers to create many more businesses that promote local manufacturing just like his one business he had did. You don't expect his one business to move consumption to production, do you? grin
So na executive powers dem dey take create businesses grin grin
Sorry bro, nonsensical reasoning irks me. grin
No vex. One love, good night grin
Re: Peter Obi's Response When Asked How To Make Nigeria Productive (Video) by Obinoscopy(m): 10:58pm On Oct 27, 2022
Kaysalas:

So na executive powers dem dey take create businesses grin grin
Sorry bro, nonsensical reasoning irks me. grin
No vex. One love, good night grin
Yes, executive powers can provide an enabling environment for the creation of small and medium scale business of which some can metamorphosize into big corporations. Don't underrate the powers of the presidency.
Re: Peter Obi's Response When Asked How To Make Nigeria Productive (Video) by Ttalk: 10:58pm On Oct 27, 2022
SmartyPants:

It is to sow you that Peter Obi really doesn't much substance. He was asked a simple question about his main campaign point and swiftly diverted to talking about prisoners.

Obi says he will take us from consumption to production, a feat we have not been able to achieve for 60 years. So don't you think it's important that we hear how he plans to do it?

Obi is just like a student who used 2 booklets to answer a question and still fail the subject

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Response When Asked How To Make Nigeria Productive (Video) by Kaysalas(m): 11:09pm On Oct 27, 2022
Obinoscopy:
Yes, executive powers can provide an enabling environment for the creation of small and medium scale business of which some can metamorphosize into big corporations. Don't underrate the powers of the presidency.
I am not here to argue inanities with you. Obi's precedents is nothing to write home about. A big importer cannot come and bamboozle us with consumption to production mantra. Don't be fooled by sweet words or rather clannish interests. Vote for capability based on precedents

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Response When Asked How To Make Nigeria Productive (Video) by Kaysalas(m): 11:11pm On Oct 27, 2022
AstraDroid:

Federal Government is in charge of Police, Army, Navy etc. Obi is not the commander in chief over SARS. The same SARS that was responsible for crisis at Lekki Tollgate which we did not blame Sanwo-olu for, is the same SARS that you choose to blame Peter for.

As for the other queries, I am not privy to those answers, so if you sincerely want answers, you can continue to research and question your senses for answers
But you and your fellow Obid*oi±s can accuse Tinubu of Lekki massacre ryt?

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Response When Asked How To Make Nigeria Productive (Video) by luluosas(m): 11:14pm On Oct 27, 2022
OP you failed woefully in your attempt to blackmail Peter Obi
TonyeBarcanista:
He was asked about how he intends to move from consumption to production...

here is his response below...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wJy4cR8xcwo

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Response When Asked How To Make Nigeria Productive (Video) by Obinoscopy(m): 11:48pm On Oct 27, 2022
Kaysalas:

I am not here to argue inanities with you. Obi's precedents is nothing to write home about. A big importer cannot come and bamboozle us with consumption to production mantra. Don't be fooled by sweet words or rather clannish interests. Vote for capability based on precedents
Pray do tell, who else among the 3 major contestants has better precedents? No one else. Not Tinubu who fed fat on Lagos State neither is it Atiku who fed fat from Customs. Peter Obi is not a Saint, but among the other two contestants, the choice is very easy.
Re: Peter Obi's Response When Asked How To Make Nigeria Productive (Video) by Littlefingerjp: 12:32am On Oct 28, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
LOl

Someone who submitted a GCE result to INEC is educated?

Nothing wey politics no go turn naija people into grin
Sometimes I try to avoid jobless people like Yu who try to stain a white surface but at the end of the day,it ends with Yu completely looking like a fool...This Certificate must have had your name or the one of one of your extended family.. Fake news peddlers..

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Response When Asked How To Make Nigeria Productive (Video) by Littlefingerjp: 12:46am On Oct 28, 2022
Kaysalas:

But you and your fellow Obid*oi±s can accuse Tinubu of Lekki massacre ryt?
I even accuse him for the gruesome murder of Late Funsho Williams..A man he killed so that Lagos can be in his Pocket... Argue with your phone on that,There was no way Funsho Williams would have lost that election against Fashola,Come and defend your Lord but deep down inside of Yu, Everyone in your backyard know it's the truth...I don't want to talk about Lekki massacre sef because that one na story for another day...Ur Lord is the most corrupt person in Nigeria history that I know,Even Abacha no reach am half.He had 2 bullion vans drive into his compound on election day and he wasn't even moved when he told people it's his money and he can spend it anyway he likes...Bleep it,I have not seen a thief that proud before,What do you use money for on election day,if not vote buying..Yu can continue to defend him,he is said to be good in alleviating people from poverty but turning them into slaves...

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Response When Asked How To Make Nigeria Productive (Video) by jamjo: 1:19am On Oct 28, 2022
TonyeBarcanista:

This is the full interview, you are deceiving yourself not Nigeria.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sBX_9gpyqKg?t=569

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Response When Asked How To Make Nigeria Productive (Video) by Tochi3(m): 3:30am On Oct 28, 2022
asanausana91:
I don't always reply children born by an ashawo.

Re: Peter Obi's Response When Asked How To Make Nigeria Productive (Video) by NigeriaIsGreat: 4:16am On Oct 28, 2022
Littlefingerjp:
Sometimes I try to avoid jobless people like Yu who try to stain a white surface but at the end of the day,it ends with Yu completely looking like a fool...This Certificate must have had your name or the one of one of your extended family.. Fake news peddlers..
Dumb ass why not tell your Pandora to go submit this edited and substandard paper to INEC and see what will be the outcome

Why did your naanu submitted special centre GCE result? Fools
Re: Peter Obi's Response When Asked How To Make Nigeria Productive (Video) by BluntCrazeMan: 4:46am On Oct 28, 2022
TonyeBarcanista:

Watch well, NOTHING was cropped in his answer... you can check Arise TV for the full interview...

Oga, he answered the question after talking about the inmates.

That he started off talking about inmates didn't mean that he didn't answer the question

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Response When Asked How To Make Nigeria Productive (Video) by upthechels1960: 5:03am On Oct 28, 2022
TonyeBarcanista:

Trying to push unnecessary agenda in such an unclever way. Why not provide a video that shows his full response instead of a cut response. He was driving at a point.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Response When Asked How To Make Nigeria Productive (Video) by Littlefingerjp: 5:20am On Oct 28, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
Dumb ass why not tell your Pandora to go submit this edited and substandard paper to INEC and see what will be the outcome

Why did your naanu submitted special centre GCE result? Fools
Na your papa edit am abi..Yu don't read news,Yu just go around giving half baked information.. Meanwhile is GCE not an acceptable certificate in Nigeria anymore??
Go and check the certificate submitted by each member to INEC before coming here to rant and disgrace yourself..

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Response When Asked How To Make Nigeria Productive (Video) by Kaysalas(m): 6:22am On Oct 28, 2022
Littlefingerjp:
I even accuse him for the gruesome murder of Late Funsho Williams..A man he killed so that Lagos can be in his Pocket... Argue with your phone on that,There was no way Funsho Williams would have lost that election against Fashola,Come and defend your Lord but deep down inside of Yu, Everyone in your backyard know it's the truth...I don't want to talk about Lekki massacre sef because that one na story for another day...Ur Lord is the most corrupt person in Nigeria history that I know,Even Abacha no reach am half.He had 2 bullion vans drive into his compound on election day and he wasn't even moved when he told people it's his money and he can spend it anyway he likes...Bleep it,I have not seen a thief that proud before,What do you use money for on election day,if not vote buying..Yu can continue to defend him,he is said to be good in alleviating people from poverty but turning them into slaves...
You are lucky this is a faceless forum, you should be locked up for libel and slander. You lots just say rubbish without proof. Provide evidence or just shut it
Re: Peter Obi's Response When Asked How To Make Nigeria Productive (Video) by Littlefingerjp: 7:49am On Oct 28, 2022
Kaysalas:

You are lucky this is a faceless forum, you should be locked up for libel and slander. You lots just say rubbish without proof. Provide evidence or just shut it
Yu want evidence or the name of the murderer
Mr Man I grew up on the streets of Mushin,I have your people majorly as friends,I speak your language so flulently that Yu won't believe I am not your state person..What evidence do Yu want??
The name of the murderer or where he is based,the name of the person that sent him or how he murdered Funsho
Which of the evidence do you want??
Or Yu want me to give you detailed information about Funsho himself,the church he attend,his day to day activities,his family or what..
Yu guys know the truth but fear,tribe and religion has shut your eyes to the truth..Yu paint things like politicians just to favour Yu or your claim..Now let's leave the Funsho case,so that his soul can continue to rest in peace...
As a sensible person,What was ur BAT expected to do after the Lekki Massacre,was he not supposed to address the grieving youths, console with them and at least show compassion on them,it will lessen the allegations Abit but what did he do,he flew out of Nigeria and came back when the matter died down...Is that how a good leader behaves
Let's assume he was not behind the massacre,does the youth think like that??
Someone that doesn't have the youth at heart,even his wife has said severally that ur people always come disturbing them at home for food..That's like saying Youths are Lazy just like PMB said..I am not convincing anybody to vote for anybody,If yu like vote for Goat,if you like vote for Monkey,I am on my way to japa from this country..I blame people like Zik,Awolowo and the rest for fighting for independence of an immature country.. Country where rule of law is not respected,a country where corruption is in every home and family..A place where religion has eaten deep into our brains and we use it against ourselves..A place where even as Muslims,an Hausa man see a Yoruba Muslim as infidel...A divided style of Christianity,A place where skilled work is better than education,a place that celebrates mediocracy is celebrated..
It shall be well

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Response When Asked How To Make Nigeria Productive (Video) by Obamaofusa: 8:06am On Oct 28, 2022
ShowYourCertificate:
See this link: https://www.nairaland.com/7404547/peter-obis-response-rufai-osenis

Everybody can watch the videos here and conclude if he has answered the question of how he is going to influence Nigeria to produce well or not.
To some of his followers,they will say he has answered the question well.
Most of what he said are what even a novice know that if those prisoners who were kidnappers and so on were given jobs and living wages,they might...yes,might not get involve in criminalities.
Basically,all what he said in the first video did not make an impact to the problem of production.
The second video,he claimed that he is a distributor but imports about 25% of his goods.
What are the imports and the distributed goods,he didnt quite say but harped on drinks.
This is why some people always say that Obi lie a lot.
If you say Nigeria does not produce but you are getting 75%of Nigerian products to distribute and only importing 25%,that means Nigeria is really on the path of being a producing country.
We all know that he is lying reason he couldnt say 25% and 75% of his imports and local produce respectivey.
He did not answer the production question properly.
They asked him how.
If only he is bright,he would have borrowed Tinubu's agbado and cassava and ruminate on those two for a few days,he would have seen a lot of production in those agric produce.
Nigeria is the highest producer of cassava in the world and only the deep like Tinubu and people like him know that there are a lot of "production"in cassava that can catapult Nigeria to investing in other production lines.
I am sorry but Obi is a good man but he is a little empty.

These are the videos posted by Obi supporters:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wwuuGtnhr1I
Re: Peter Obi's Response When Asked How To Make Nigeria Productive (Video) by Obamaofusa: 8:07am On Oct 28, 2022
ShowYourCertificate:
See this link: https://www.nairaland.com/7404547/peter-obis-response-rufai-osenis

Everybody can watch the videos here and conclude if he has answered the question of how he is going to influence Nigeria to produce well or not.
To some of his followers,they will say he has answered the question well.
Most of what he said are what even a novice know that if those prisoners who were kidnappers and so on were given jobs and living wages,they might...yes,might not get involve in criminalities or they will rather still get involved.
Basically,all what he said in the first video did not speak to the problem of production.
The second video,he claimed that he is a distributor but imports about 25% of his goods.
What are the imports and the distributed goods,he didnt quite say but harped on drinks.
This is why some people always say that Obi lie a lot.
If you say Nigeria does not produce but you are getting 75%of Nigerian products to distribute and only importing 25%,that means Nigeria is really on the path of being a producing country.
We all know that he is lying reason he couldnt say 25% and 75% of his imports and local produce respectivey.
He did not answer the production question properly.
They asked him how but he didnt tell us how.
If only he is bright,he would have borrowed Tinubu's agbado and cassava and ruminate on those two for a few days,he would have seen a lot of production in those agric produce.
Nigeria is the highest producer of cassava in the world and only the deep like Tinubu and people like him know that there are a lot of "production"in cassava that can catapult Nigeria into investing in other production lines.
These are the products one can get from cassava only:
Flour,food, animal feed, alcohol, starches for sizing paper and textiles, sweeteners, prepared foods and bio-degradable products.

For corn one can get:
Bakery products (biscuits, bread, crackers, fillings, icing, macaroons, pretzels, cookies, crackers, wafers, etc.).
Beverages, brewed (beer, ale, etc.) Food acids (citric, etc.)

I am sorry Obi is a good man but he is a little empty.

These are the videos posted by Obi supporters:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wwuuGtnhr1I

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AoIJazgQSkk
Re: Peter Obi's Response When Asked How To Make Nigeria Productive (Video) by NigeriaIsGreat: 8:48am On Oct 28, 2022
Littlefingerjp:
Na your papa edit am abi..Yu don't read news,Yu just go around giving half baked information.. Meanwhile is GCE not an acceptable certificate in Nigeria anymore??
Go and check the certificate submitted by each member to INEC before coming here to rant and disgrace yourself..
shut up ewu

Kwakwanso submitted PhD
Tinubu submitted B.Sc
Atiku submitted MSC
Your Pandora submitted special centre GCE result

Stop lying like your Obi biko
Re: Peter Obi's Response When Asked How To Make Nigeria Productive (Video) by haffaze777(m): 9:05am On Oct 28, 2022
triple996:
OBI WONT WIN ELECTION NEXT YEAR
take it to the bank
pandora man can never be my president
Re: Peter Obi's Response When Asked How To Make Nigeria Productive (Video) by Kaysalas(m): 9:21am On Oct 28, 2022
Littlefingerjp:
Yu want evidence or the name of the murderer
Mr Man I grew up on the streets of Mushin,I have your people majorly as friends,I speak your language so flulently that Yu won't believe I am not your state person..What evidence do Yu want??
The name of the murderer or where he is based,the name of the person that sent him or how he murdered Funsho
Which of the evidence do you want??
Or Yu want me to give you detailed information about Funsho himself,the church he attend,his day to day activities,his family or what..
Yu guys know the truth but fear,tribe and religion has shut your eyes to the truth..Yu paint things like politicians just to favour Yu or your claim..Now let's leave the Funsho case,so that his soul can continue to rest in peace...
As a sensible person,What was ur BAT expected to do after the Lekki Massacre,was he not supposed to address the grieving youths, console with them and at least show compassion on them,it will lessen the allegations Abit but what did he do,he flew out of Nigeria and came back when the matter died down...Is that how a good leader behaves
Let's assume he was not behind the massacre,does the youth think like that??
Someone that doesn't have the youth at heart,even his wife has said severally that ur people always come disturbing them at home for food..That's like saying Youths are Lazy just like PMB said..I am not convincing anybody to vote for anybody,If yu like vote for Goat,if you like vote for Monkey,I am on my way to japa from this country..I blame people like Zik,Awolowo and the rest for fighting for independence of an immature country.. Country where rule of law is not respected,a country where corruption is in every home and family..A place where religion has eaten deep into our brains and we use it against ourselves..A place where even as Muslims,an Hausa man see a Yoruba Muslim as infidel...A divided style of Christianity,A place where skilled work is better than education,a place that celebrates mediocracy is celebrated..
It shall be well
This is all you've got to offer? Run along now and look for your fellow fable mongers to share this with. Hearsays annoy me. You grew up on the streets of mushin and speak my language so well. Bwahahahaha!
Re: Peter Obi's Response When Asked How To Make Nigeria Productive (Video) by morgstreme: 12:13pm On Oct 28, 2022
Thanksful:

What does he import mumu

Ketchup,SALAD Cream,Coco.. dingbat..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Soldiers Kill 3 Bandits, Recover Arms In Zamfara (Graphic Photos) / Panel Of Inquiry Forced To Indict Amaechi – Member Reveals As He Defects To APC / Femi Fani-Kayode With His Wife And 4 Sons (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.