Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,012 members, 7,817,984 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:39 AM

Peter Obi's Response When Asked How To Make Nigeria Productive (Video) - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi's Response When Asked How To Make Nigeria Productive (Video) (27922 Views)

Peter Obi's Response To Soludo's Attack At Lagos Business School (Video) / Peter Obi's Response When Asked How To Make Nigeria Productive (Video) / Reno Omokri Savagely Replies Follower Who Asked How He Funds His Travels (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi's Response When Asked How To Make Nigeria Productive (Video) by grandstar(m): 2:06pm On Oct 28, 2022
Blue3k:
GDP formula = Consumption + Investment + Government spending + (Exports - Imports).

I don't get this false dichotomy between Consumption vs production. I also don't get this falsehood Nigeria is a net importer when most years it's a net exporter.

Peter Obi response was nonsensical. As long as he appoints a world class economist and gives him room to operate, then it's no biggie.

You're correct, Nigeria is a net exporter. People like to believe myths.

Anyway, if borrowing isn't curtailed, one day, servicing foreign debts may lead to current account deficits.
Re: Peter Obi's Response When Asked How To Make Nigeria Productive (Video) by Littlefingerjp: 3:27pm On Oct 28, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
shut up ewu

Kwakwanso submitted PhD
Tinubu submitted B.Sc
Atiku submitted MSC
Your Pandora submitted special centre GCE result

Stop lying like your Obi biko
Why do you like to argue??What is Degree referred to plsIf yu are not educated,can't Yu ask people in your environs to educated yu

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Response When Asked How To Make Nigeria Productive (Video) by Obidient4life3: 4:28pm On Oct 28, 2022
TonyeBarcanista:
This man is truly an Otellectual... grin If he isn't taking Security Advice from mad people in Upper Iweka, he is consulting prisoners on economic matters

Atiku Abubakar for President 2023

You are the ottectual here. Actually, lower than most urchins here on Nairaland. You are such a useless son of a vagabond!

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Response When Asked How To Make Nigeria Productive (Video) by kayperry: 6:19pm On Oct 28, 2022
thinkmoney:

Why the mischief in the first place? I have the full video saved on my phone. I listened carefully to almost all the interview and media sections of the main candidates.
A guy has posted the link in the first page.
This mischief and lies against obi should really show anybody smart, that he is the good candidate out of the candidates

i have watched the full clips and its like i missed nothing from the cut and join

i am glad Rufai took Peter OBi On like he had to defend our National intelligence, obi cited brazil and when ask how that is going to work here he started dribbling .. we will try everything cheesy overwise
I also think it myopic of an harvard graduate to limit Nigeria unproductivity to Agriculture/Farmers alone, begoniaa can you educate your dad, Nigeria ia also unproductive in other propelling sectors like power,Refinery and tech world.

In a nation where minimum wage is 30k and most states are struggling to pay, Obi thinking that he can neutralize bandits with gainful employment shows he is a man living in illusions ... maybe he should have researched how bandits earn before proposing 50k salary job as measures to curb banditry.

In my experience in life, i've noticed people who don't talk much are the real doers.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Photos: President Jonathan’s Men Produce Evidence Of Corruption By NWC Memb / 4 Armoured Personnel Carriers Cars Dickson Donated To Police In Bayelsa (Photos) / Anambra Election: Buhari Congratulates Soludo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.