Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,992 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:23 AM

Peter Obi's Response When Asked How To Make Nigeria Productive (Video) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi's Response When Asked How To Make Nigeria Productive (Video) (27924 Views)

Peter Obi's Response To Soludo's Attack At Lagos Business School (Video) / Peter Obi's Response When Asked How To Make Nigeria Productive (Video) / Reno Omokri Savagely Replies Follower Who Asked How He Funds His Travels (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi's Response When Asked How To Make Nigeria Productive (Video) by yahoodetector: 6:46pm On Oct 27, 2022
asanausana91:
have you ever been to NEXT super market? The toothpicks there are imported.
Can you tell me who is the owner of that NEXT super market?

Show me where toothpicks are produced locally in Nigeria
Re: Peter Obi's Response When Asked How To Make Nigeria Productive (Video) by Drekaz(m): 6:47pm On Oct 27, 2022
blank:
Keep up with your cut and join videos. You cut the first part of Rufai's question that mentioned insecurity. You cut the remaining part of Obi's answer where he started with how people were in prisons for petty amounts which could be solved by them having something productive that brings income and would reduce insecurity. And then he answered the rest of the question.

Lol...you people still respond to this brainless gay looking for where his next meal will come from?
Re: Peter Obi's Response When Asked How To Make Nigeria Productive (Video) by asanausana91: 6:50pm On Oct 27, 2022
yahoodetector:

Show me where toothpicks are produced locally in Nigeria
why didn't Peter Obi start it?

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Response When Asked How To Make Nigeria Productive (Video) by ShowYourCertificate: 6:53pm On Oct 27, 2022
ShaqFu:
Can you state the response he gave to that econmic question Rufai asked him? Since you said he answered it, you should be able to state it here crystal and clear.

I await your response.
Click on this link:
https://www.nairaland.com/7404547/peter-obis-response-rufai-osenis

It explains everything there. A clip of the video where Peter Obi addressed the net importer accusation is also there. He said only 25% of his products are imported, the rest are manufactured locally.
Re: Peter Obi's Response When Asked How To Make Nigeria Productive (Video) by asanausana91: 6:54pm On Oct 27, 2022
thinkmoney:

Did u then see where he responded to the whole question? Do u now see that the OP was just being vile and mischievous?
he didn't answer the question where he was accused of being the highest importer. He is an importer but he is promising productions, how possible?

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Response When Asked How To Make Nigeria Productive (Video) by rajiedreez: 6:57pm On Oct 27, 2022
Hmm for those asking for the full video, here it is check for minute 32:00

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sg8qpTgN6pw
Re: Peter Obi's Response When Asked How To Make Nigeria Productive (Video) by ShowYourCertificate: 6:58pm On Oct 27, 2022
asanausana91:
he didn't answer the question where he was accused of being the highest importer. He is an importer but he is promising productions, how possible?

Click on this link:

It explains everything there. A clip of the video where Peter Obi addressed the net importer accusation is also there. He said only 25% of his products are imported, the rest are manufactured locally.
Re: Peter Obi's Response When Asked How To Make Nigeria Productive (Video) by pfadom: 6:58pm On Oct 27, 2022
It seems there was a network surge for Peter Obi.

What does Production have in common with Prison besides beginning with letters "Pr..."

Obidients, una father is really confused.
Doesn't even know what he's saying.
This is a National Embarrassment to the Obi-dients!

God have mercy!

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Response When Asked How To Make Nigeria Productive (Video) by ShaqFu: 6:59pm On Oct 27, 2022
ShowYourCertificate:
Click on this link:

I watched the interview live and direct. Obi didnt answer that question. You heard where Rufai spoke about him buying more guns bla bla bla when he started yapping about local production etc saying it's as easy as that when he can't even stop IPOB from declaring sit at home order and crippling the economic activities of the South East. Please.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Response When Asked How To Make Nigeria Productive (Video) by asanausana91: 6:59pm On Oct 27, 2022
thinkmoney:

Mischief maker. Peter Obi actually answered the question perfectly some seconds after the prison remarks. The response he first gave was for a previous question that Rufai asked together with the consumption own. He answered everything in order
This OP has only mischievously cut the clip so it doesnt cover those prior questions and the answers.
It shall never be well with u as u do not want it to be well with the nation
tell me what was his answer pls.
It shall never be well with anybody that have an ipob or Biafra agenda in our country. They will all die like they died in 1967. in Jesus name amen.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Response When Asked How To Make Nigeria Productive (Video) by pfadom: 7:01pm On Oct 27, 2022
You need help... If that was a coherent answer to the question.

Where are his factories and what does he manufacture? Gullibility kills...

ShowYourCertificate:

Click on this link:

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Response When Asked How To Make Nigeria Productive (Video) by asanausana91: 7:02pm On Oct 27, 2022
Crvrider:

Can your country produce everything it needs?
then why did Obi promise to change nigeria from consumption to production?

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Response When Asked How To Make Nigeria Productive (Video) by ShowYourCertificate: 7:04pm On Oct 27, 2022
pfadom:
You need help... If that was a coherent answer to the question.

Where are his factories and what does he manufacture? Gullibility kills...

He does not manufacture, he has shares in some manufacturing facilities, but he doesn't manufacture. Rather he is a distributor and he has said that only 25% of the items he distributes are imported, the rest are manufactured locally. So that means that his distribution company promotes local manufacturing more than Importation.

It was a very apt response as it addresses the net importer accusation from Rufai Oseni.
Re: Peter Obi's Response When Asked How To Make Nigeria Productive (Video) by asanausana91: 7:05pm On Oct 27, 2022
Tochi3:
what is even there to discuss with a brainless mofo... hell no you can't even realise that the video was doctored by your fellow hungry foool... even if your miserable live depend on it... How can a foool like you crying to be given attention is even beyond comprehension...

I don't always reply children born by an ashawo.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Response When Asked How To Make Nigeria Productive (Video) by buhariguy(m): 7:06pm On Oct 27, 2022
Crvrider:

If during PDP rulership a bag of rice was 8.5k but you call them evil and under APC rulership a bag of rice is 42k (and still rising), what will you now call APC? I just wonder how some of you sleep at night?
very soon, idiotic pigs will start plying second Niger bridge.
Re: Peter Obi's Response When Asked How To Make Nigeria Productive (Video) by asanausana91: 7:06pm On Oct 27, 2022
AstraDroid:

What tickles you? Please go to tik tok.
when an idiot cannot answer a question.
Re: Peter Obi's Response When Asked How To Make Nigeria Productive (Video) by ToyinDipo(m): 7:06pm On Oct 27, 2022
I don't understand how some people put their faith in this empty barrel embarassed
Re: Peter Obi's Response When Asked How To Make Nigeria Productive (Video) by Nefort: 7:10pm On Oct 27, 2022
triple996:
OBI WONT WIN ELECTION NEXT YEAR
take it to the bank
It seems you are part of the rigging squad.
Re: Peter Obi's Response When Asked How To Make Nigeria Productive (Video) by Ddokie: 7:11pm On Oct 27, 2022
TonyeBarcanista:

Watch well, NOTHING was cropped in his answer... you can check Arise TV for the full interview...

You've been on this forum for over 8 years because I have been seeing this moniker since like 2014.

Is it that in 8 whole years you have not been able to get yourself engaged in an enterprise that gives you enough money to take care of you and your family?

Because I don't see why a seemingly intelligent man like you will be engaging in such a shameful propaganda. I mean you can very well support PDP, its within your rights, but do you have to lie blatantly in attempt to paint PO as unintelligent?

A string of questions were put across to PO, for which he gave answers in a series from the first question to the last and you shamelessly cropped the video to less than 40seconds, capturing only the last question and the first answer he gave which addresses an earlier question.

I am ashamed of you honestly.

How these misinformation make it to the front page is what i dont know.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wwuuGtnhr1I

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AoIJazgQSkk
Re: Peter Obi's Response When Asked How To Make Nigeria Productive (Video) by blank(f): 7:15pm On Oct 27, 2022
Drekaz:

Lol...you people still respond to this brainless gay looking for where his next meal will come from?

I did it for people who don't research on their own so they don't leave with the wrong ideas.
Re: Peter Obi's Response When Asked How To Make Nigeria Productive (Video) by Littlefingerjp: 7:18pm On Oct 27, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
shut up

You're so shameless to be supporting a dullard
Yu call someone who is more educated than everyone in your entire lineage,a dullard
That's too bad
Re: Peter Obi's Response When Asked How To Make Nigeria Productive (Video) by dominic17: 7:20pm On Oct 27, 2022
I watched the interview he was asked two questions. first about insecurity followed by moving from consumption to production. He answered them sequentially .

TonyeBarcanista:

Watch well, NOTHING was cropped in his answer... you can check Arise TV for the full interview...

Re: Peter Obi's Response When Asked How To Make Nigeria Productive (Video) by naijapips04: 7:21pm On Oct 27, 2022
blank:
Keep up with your cut and join videos. You cut the first part of Rufai's question that mentioned insecurity. You cut the remaining part of Obi's answer where he started with how people were in prisons for petty amounts which could be solved by them having something productive that brings income and would reduce insecurity. And then he answered the rest of the question.

Post the original, anu
Re: Peter Obi's Response When Asked How To Make Nigeria Productive (Video) by blank(f): 7:27pm On Oct 27, 2022
naijapips04:

Post the original, anu

Make me na. Anupama.
Re: Peter Obi's Response When Asked How To Make Nigeria Productive (Video) by voltron14: 7:28pm On Oct 27, 2022
AstraDroid:

Obi has a degree of ignorance of the challenges you are facing mentally. I am also ignorant of your capacity to reason, so yes, we have a degree of ignorance on the challenges in your understanding who the best candidate is between Obi and the thieves.

Obi is well documented as a thief.
Re: Peter Obi's Response When Asked How To Make Nigeria Productive (Video) by dele1727: 7:35pm On Oct 27, 2022
blank:

Oya what does he produce in Nigeria?

Mention the product that Peter obi produces in Nigeria? And he plans on making this country a production economy...that will make his business crumble?

Re: Peter Obi's Response When Asked How To Make Nigeria Productive (Video) by newdawn2017(f): 7:44pm On Oct 27, 2022
Massiveglory:
Mr op. We are beyond the point of reckless politicizing as a nation.
Quit this " reckless politics " you are playing.

The most reasonable leader for Nigeria today is peter obi.

Deep in your mind you know it. I know it. Atiku knows it. Emilokan knows it. Kwakwanso knows it.
The crumbs you get in the name of politics may feed you but will not feed the multitude of relations and friends that depend on you.
Vote wisely.

u will fail even at the simplest natural tasks such as eating, sleeping, smiling, hand wave, motion & ability to love & receive love yes! For this statement of urs above & all who likes it will suffer it with u for calling Black, white & turning blind when u really are not, turning deaf when u can hear clearly. Let snake bite u. Sowore is true& distinguished leader for Nigeria, a man a compassion, light & balls of steel, knowledge & logical reasoning.

[url]#SoworeMagashi2023[/url]
[url]#Enoughisenough[/url]
[url]#AAC[/url]
Re: Peter Obi's Response When Asked How To Make Nigeria Productive (Video) by NigeriaIsGreat: 7:45pm On Oct 27, 2022
Littlefingerjp:
Yu call someone who is more educated than everyone in your entire lineage,a dullard
That's too bad
LOl

Someone who submitted a GCE result to INEC is educated?

Nothing wey politics no go turn naija people into grin
Re: Peter Obi's Response When Asked How To Make Nigeria Productive (Video) by newdawn2017(f): 7:46pm On Oct 27, 2022
Thanksful:

You crop a few seconds of an answer.

The interviewer said, "you use to be," that means, he is no longer an importer.
continue to kid urselves
Re: Peter Obi's Response When Asked How To Make Nigeria Productive (Video) by misano(m): 7:52pm On Oct 27, 2022
TonyeBarcanista:

Stop talking nonsense. U are too old gor this mugu. I have watched the full video. Bastard child from a Bastard family.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Response When Asked How To Make Nigeria Productive (Video) by newdawn2017(f): 7:54pm On Oct 27, 2022
AstraDroid:
I watched the full length of the video here is the link, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sBX_9gpyqKg and not this short clip, and he went ahead to explain how the prisoners are victims of a dysfunctional system, and how they wanted to really work and become productive and there are no jobs and they turned to crime to survive. Obi went on further to explain security and its implication and also elaborated more on production and taking the country from consumption to production having been an importer and manufacturer himself.\

The OP is a victim of a dysfunctional system himself, despite going to school to be gainfully productive, now he sits with an old model labtop creating chaos against Obi who is working tirelessly to beat the system that has rendered the OP useless.

OP do not put up tiny clips to confuse voters, you are a silly person to do it.
did obi beat d system in Anambra?? Okwuzu SARS conniving killings, where the bodies where dumped in ezu rivers, how far?? Why did he not appear br d investigative panel set up for truth? Pensioners that died due to his negligence to pay them their money, how far?
What about doctors 13months strive was what in that state?? Is Anambra state university up Rwandan standard of university which is international standards?? Apart from d brewery what other investment came to d state in his time? Tell us here pls. Meanwhile, on the mandate of Sowore I stan & restan!

[url]#SowereMagashiandAAC2023[/url]
Re: Peter Obi's Response When Asked How To Make Nigeria Productive (Video) by NigeriaIsGreat: 7:55pm On Oct 27, 2022
thinkmoney:

Mischief maker. Peter Obi actually answered the question perfectly some seconds after the prison remarks. The response he first gave was for a previous question that Rufai asked together with the consumption own. He answered everything in order
This OP has only mischievously cut the clip so it doesnt cover those prior questions and the answers.
It shall never be well with u as u do not want it to be well with the nation
Your entire generation will never know peace. Agony will never elude your entire lineage as you're projecting a known failure to be our president. Untimely death shall be the portion of your entire generation

Your lineage shall be wiped out of the planet earth without traces for supporting a known failure

So shall it be. Amen!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

2023: LP Will Get At Least 15 Votes In Every Polling Unit, Says Pat Utomi / Budget Not Missing, President Buhari Secretly Withdrew It - Sahara Reporters / BREAKING: OPC Announces New Leader, Oshibote Oodua

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.