Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,912 members, 7,835,051 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:32 AM

Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Could Be A Nairalander - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Could Be A Nairalander (1816 Views)

Gbadebo Rhodes-vivour Pays Visit To The Ooni Of Ife / I Will Ban ‘Agbero’, Says Lagos LP Guber Candidate, Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour / Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour (LP Lagos Governorship Candidate) Engagement Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Could Be A Nairalander by Ibrahimcoomasie: 9:07pm On Mar 01, 2023
The contestant for the Governorship seat in Lagos could be a Nairalander.

In one of his precious tweets, he called someone an Afonja. He also contested with Chinedu in 2019 when he contested for the Senate under PDP in Lagos. He is currently trending on twitter were people are questioning his character or what sort of person he is.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Could Be A Nairalander by Ibrahimcoomasie: 9:08pm On Mar 01, 2023
He clarified some misinformation about him here.

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Could Be A Nairalander by AdaojoTheUrchin: 9:09pm On Mar 01, 2023
He is the next governor of Lagos and a proper Lagosian who through his lineage does not trace his roots to Osun state.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Could Be A Nairalander by Goodmarlian: 9:10pm On Mar 01, 2023
He just wants igbos to like him na politics jooorrr.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Could Be A Nairalander by Roboto11: 9:19pm On Mar 01, 2023
Goodmarlian:
He just wants igbos to like him na politics jooorrr.

He's using his Ibo blood ad thr selling point.

1 Like

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Could Be A Nairalander by Goodmarlian: 9:20pm On Mar 01, 2023
Roboto11:

Na una latest strategy be that abi.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Could Be A Nairalander by Roboto11: 9:21pm On Mar 01, 2023
Goodmarlian:

Na una latest strategy be that abi.

Who's strategy?

You think everyone is jobless like you?

2 Likes

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Could Be A Nairalander by delpee(f): 9:24pm On Mar 01, 2023
Interesting perspective!
Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Could Be A Nairalander by Softmirror: 9:25pm On Mar 01, 2023
undecided
Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Could Be A Nairalander by Softmirror: 9:26pm On Mar 01, 2023
delpee:
Interesting perspective!

PRINCEOFLAGOS IS WORKING FOR TINUBU IF ONLY YOU KNOW. HE IS ONE OF THOSE STATIONED ON NAIRALAND TO KEEP THE OBIDIENT MOVEMENT ALIVE. NOBODY HAS BENEFITED MORE THAN TINUBU FROM LABOUR PARTY'S WINS. INFACT, TINUBU HAD BEEN SECRETLY SPONSORING PETER OBI'S CAMPAIGN.

2 Likes

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Could Be A Nairalander by ibkayee(f): 9:27pm On Mar 01, 2023
He is just like everyone else, enough of this self righteousness, many people have said the same or worse

But he’s stupid for not cleaning his Twitter sha, very novice move. Using a slur like ‘Afonja’ in public whilst running for elections in one of the main hubs of Yorubaland of all places.

If there’s anything to criticise him for it’s that he doesn’t seem street smart enough to run a place like Lagos 😂

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Could Be A Nairalander by YungMillionaire: 9:28pm On Mar 01, 2023
He is DEFINITELY one of the brain-dead zombidiots that love to post that AFONJA pic.

He will NEVER be governor of Lagos state.

9 Likes

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Could Be A Nairalander by drtwist(m): 9:28pm On Mar 01, 2023
Ibrahimcoomasie:
The contestant for the Governorship seat in Lagos could be a Nairalander.

In one of his precious tweets, he called someone an Afonja. He also contested with Chinedu in 2019 when he contested for the Senate under PDP in Lagos. He is currently trending on twitter were people are questioning his character or what sort of person he is.

He viewed this post , I will quote him when I am settled. We did some interactive session with him last month here on nairaland

3 Likes

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Could Be A Nairalander by Ibrahimcoomasie: 9:29pm On Mar 01, 2023
drtwist:

He viewed this post , I will quote him when I am settled. We did some interactive session with him last month here on nairaland
Please do.

On Twitter, some people are wondering why he suddenly decided to remove Chinedu out of his name, and why he also used a slur (Afonja) to refer to a poster on twitter.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Could Be A Nairalander by siofra(f): 10:55pm On Mar 01, 2023
Sorry, when did afonja become a slur

In my Yoruba class I was taught Afonja is a great name and it's the name of one of the greatest men from Yoruba land.

1 Like

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Could Be A Nairalander by Zincfingers: 11:17pm On Mar 01, 2023
siofra:
Sorry, when did afonja become a slur

In my Yoruba class I was taught Afonja is a great name and it's the name of one of the greatest men from Yoruba land.
Okay Chinyere grin

7 Likes

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Could Be A Nairalander by siofra(f): 11:19pm On Mar 01, 2023
Zincfingers:

Okay Chinyere grin

Who's Chinyere? undecided

This is why I don't like politics section. You people are too tribalistic.
Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Could Be A Nairalander by Zincfingers: 11:20pm On Mar 01, 2023
I had hitherto thought the bastard's ambition was going to be a still birth. But I'm now sure it's nothing but a blighted ovum grin cheesy

Congratulations BABAJIDE OLUSOLA SANWO OLU.

All these half Yoruba are sometimes worse than the full blooded osu from the red mud land

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Could Be A Nairalander by Zincfingers: 11:21pm On Mar 01, 2023
siofra:

How's Chinyere tribalistic grin grin

See as I unravelled the hypocrite

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Could Be A Nairalander by Almiron: 11:24pm On Mar 01, 2023
siofra:

Sorry, when did Chinyere become a slur?

9 Likes

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Could Be A Nairalander by stuffs2002: 11:29pm On Mar 01, 2023
ibkayee:
He is just like everyone else, enough of this self righteousness, many people have said the same or worse

But he’s stupid for not cleaning his Twitter sha, very novice move. Using a slur like ‘Afonja’ in public whilst running for elections in one of the main hubs of Yorubaland of all places.

If there’s anything to criticise him for it’s that he doesn’t seem street smart enough to run a place like Lagos 😂

Typical IPOB.. You don't blame him for the hate speech but for not deleting his hate speech before he was found out

5 Likes

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Could Be A Nairalander by ibkayee(f): 11:41pm On Mar 01, 2023
stuffs2002:

Typical IPOB.. You don't blame him for the hate speech but for not deleting his hate speech before he was found out
Well I’m Yoruba lol

Yes it was stupid of him to make such a statement publicly (and not clean it up) when he’s running for governance in Yorubaland

I’m not condoning his use of the slur, just pointing out that it’s not that uncommon so it would be hypocritical to single him out

4 Likes

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Could Be A Nairalander by flokii: 11:46pm On Mar 01, 2023
There is a thin line holding Yorubas from launching a full scale attack on the Igbos in Lagos and other parts of South West and this imbecil.e with scissors wants to cut that line.. na just egg OPC go throw inside your houses and businesses and your lives are ruined forever.

Make una dey play.
Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Could Be A Nairalander by siofra(f): 11:57pm On Mar 01, 2023
Zincfingers:

How's Chinyere tribalistic grin grin

See as I unravelled the hypocrite

I never said Chinyere is tribalistic. Stop behaving like an olodo. Or are you one??

1 Like

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Could Be A Nairalander by siofra(f): 11:59pm On Mar 01, 2023
Almiron:
Sorry, when did Chinyere become a slur?

Did you see where I types Chinyere is a slur? Or is everything a slur to you?

1 Like

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Could Be A Nairalander by basilo102: 12:05am On Mar 02, 2023
Roboto11:

Urchins will be kill,Ed by voters this time. Nobody is relying on Buhari fake promise of security anymore
Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Could Be A Nairalander by basilo102: 12:09am On Mar 02, 2023
flokii:
There is a thin line holding Yorubas from launching a full scale attack on the Igbos in Lagos and other parts of South West and this imbecil.e with scissors wants to cut that line.. na just egg OPC go throw inside your houses and businesses and your lives are ruined forever.

Make una dey play.
Cowards and empty threats.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Could Be A Nairalander by flokii: 12:11am On Mar 02, 2023
basilo102:

Cowards and empty threats.

No worry.. you go see OPC very soon.
Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Could Be A Nairalander by Zincfingers: 12:14am On Mar 02, 2023
siofra:

I never said Chinyere is tribalistic. Stop behaving like an olodo. Or are you one??
Chinyere the hypocrite

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Major Gideon Gwaza Orkar; The Young And Intelligent Officer Who Saw The Future. / Nnamdi Kanu’s Brother Kanunta Kanu Is An Illegitimate Son - Simon Ekpa / Tinubu Tells U.S. Court He’ll Be Badly Affected If FBI Releases His Records – PG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.