Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,479 members, 7,812,473 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:56 PM

Urhobo Nation Won't Vote Contract Racketeer, Rent Seeker -Mayor Blasts Omo Agege - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Urhobo Nation Won't Vote Contract Racketeer, Rent Seeker -Mayor Blasts Omo Agege (16157 Views)

Speakership: We Know Those We Won't Vote For -LP Reps Members / Delta Govt Blasts Omo-agege, Says Declaration Speech Empty, Uninspiring / You Won't Vote In 2019 - Buhari To Nigerians In Diaspora (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Urhobo Nation Won't Vote Contract Racketeer, Rent Seeker -Mayor Blasts Omo Agege by roundman: 2:56am On Oct 28, 2022
Bigchristo:
Omo Agege is the most greediest politician in Delta state there is no development in his town in Delta yet he is the deputy senate president what do you expect from a man who can mobilize thugs into National assembly’s to steal mace
I never wanted to say anything on this issue on till i saw your write up, please you may not like the man but saying the man has not done anything for his constituent is a big lie...Omo Agege since the advernt of this democracy has been the most effective Senator from Delta state as a whole, except you want to lie to yourself.i am from Delta state,Vote who you want to Vote for but don't say what you don't know.

2 Likes

Re: Urhobo Nation Won't Vote Contract Racketeer, Rent Seeker -Mayor Blasts Omo Agege by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 5:16am On Oct 28, 2022
dfrost:
Greed, greed and more greed. It's all about selfish interest. Oil well cheesy
War chest for higher positions
That's how all politicians in Nigeria are.

Politics in Nigeria is rubbish. Politicians have made Nigeria look like an utterly useless country.
Re: Urhobo Nation Won't Vote Contract Racketeer, Rent Seeker -Mayor Blasts Omo Agege by deflover(m): 6:22am On Oct 28, 2022
LegendHero:
All of you are the same.

I swear
I do go home
If u see how our villages look like deserts
Even the so called towns are just filled with beer parlours
Nothing to show for all the power of my people.
Ibori and all of them just corner everything

1 Like

Re: Urhobo Nation Won't Vote Contract Racketeer, Rent Seeker -Mayor Blasts Omo Agege by Bigchristo: 6:48am On Oct 28, 2022
roundman:
I never wanted to say anything on this issue on till i saw your write up, please you may not like the man but saying the man has not done anything for his constituent is a big lie...Omo Agege since the advernt of this democracy has been the most effective Senator from Delta state as a whole, except you want to lie to yourself.i am from Delta state,Vote who you want to Vote for but don't say what you don't know.
So please kindly tell us what he has done in delta state, before you state lying I am from same town with Omo Agege in Delta so I will be listening to his achievements being listed here
Re: Urhobo Nation Won't Vote Contract Racketeer, Rent Seeker -Mayor Blasts Omo Agege by jamace(m): 7:21am On Oct 28, 2022
#ChopTheMoneyVoteWisely#

Re: Urhobo Nation Won't Vote Contract Racketeer, Rent Seeker -Mayor Blasts Omo Agege by Winters23: 7:58am On Oct 28, 2022
buckeyemedia:
Kai coward your Mumu never reach, since 1999 pdp has kept you in penury on top of the highest allocation from The FAAC for the last 7 straight years, but like an ostrich you choose to hide your face in the mud and blame people in Abuja for your misery?

so what's the alternative?

APC?

Agege?

God forbid!
Re: Urhobo Nation Won't Vote Contract Racketeer, Rent Seeker -Mayor Blasts Omo Agege by Odidigboigbo(m): 8:01am On Oct 28, 2022
Intellectuall01:

PDP is the reason why Delta State is so backward and yet, people from Delta State are still supporting the same PDP. I'm an Urhobo but I must admit that my people are too foolish.

Why not try a new party?
which party? As we tried APC in federal level right? 80% of those contesting 2023 governorship election are from PDP, in fact the current APC in Delta state are all from PDP, the state Chairman, it's deputy, governorship candidate and his Deputy and many more are all from PDP
Re: Urhobo Nation Won't Vote Contract Racketeer, Rent Seeker -Mayor Blasts Omo Agege by garfield1: 8:05am On Oct 28, 2022
Bigchristo:
So please kindly tell us what he has done in delta state, before you state lying I am from same town with Omo Agege in Delta so I will be listening to his achievements being listed here

Sapele eku road,over 500 transformers,Nigerian lwa school,defence space agency federal poly
Re: Urhobo Nation Won't Vote Contract Racketeer, Rent Seeker -Mayor Blasts Omo Agege by Bigchristo: 8:12am On Oct 28, 2022
garfield1:

Sapele eku road,over 500 transformers,Nigerian lwa school,defence space agency federal poly
Sapele Eku road was done by State government in all you mentioned there’s nothing like a constituency project here, those are state projects, listen to me carefully Ovid Omo Agege is from Orogun clan from my mothers side I am very aware of all that’s happening there that guy has done nothing just stop trying to deceive people I am not the type who kept mute if I see something tangible that he has done
Re: Urhobo Nation Won't Vote Contract Racketeer, Rent Seeker -Mayor Blasts Omo Agege by Bribri: 8:28am On Oct 28, 2022
I keep telling my kinsmen this. But they are hell bent. Useless loyalty. Let's try a new party but definitely not APC.
Intellectuall01:

PDP is the reason why Delta State is so backward and yet, people from Delta State are still supporting the same PDP. I'm an Urhobo but I must admit that my people are too foolish.

Why not try a new party?
Re: Urhobo Nation Won't Vote Contract Racketeer, Rent Seeker -Mayor Blasts Omo Agege by garfield1: 8:35am On Oct 28, 2022
Bigchristo:
Sapele Eku road was done by State government in all you mentioned there’s nothing like a constituency project here, those are state projects, listen to me carefully Ovid Omo Agege is from Orogun clan from my mothers side I am very aware of all that’s happening there that guy has done nothing just stop trying to deceive people I am not the type who kept mute if I see something tangible that he has done

So federal poly,federal defence agency,law school are state projects? Are you ok? Even your vote for pdp will be counted for agege
Re: Urhobo Nation Won't Vote Contract Racketeer, Rent Seeker -Mayor Blasts Omo Agege by Bigchristo: 8:51am On Oct 28, 2022
garfield1:

So federal poly,federal defence agency,law school are state projects? Are you ok? Even your vote for pdp will be counted for agege
First you lied that he tarred Sapele Eku road you’re such a funny person to think a politician will be working far from his constituency, that was a state project, as for those federal polytechnic or defense agency these are federal government projects not a constituency projects you’re yet to mention a real constituency projects here and mind you I am not a PDP member I can never support PDP so shut up your dirty mouth
Re: Urhobo Nation Won't Vote Contract Racketeer, Rent Seeker -Mayor Blasts Omo Agege by garfield1: 8:56am On Oct 28, 2022
Bigchristo:
First you lied that he tarred Sapele Eku road you’re such a funny person to think a politician will be working far from his constituency, that was a state project, as for those federal polytechnic or defense agency these are federal government projects not a constituency projects you’re yet to mention a real constituency projects here and mind you I am not a PDP member I can never support PDP so shut up your dirty mouth

Oga,he attracted those federal projects.he introduced the federal poly bill and space agency. He forced the fg to site the law school in orogun.shutdown son
Re: Urhobo Nation Won't Vote Contract Racketeer, Rent Seeker -Mayor Blasts Omo Agege by Nobody: 2:47pm On Oct 28, 2022
Odidigboigbo:
which party? As we tried APC in federal level right? 80% of those contesting 2023 governorship election are from PDP, in fact the current APC in Delta state are all from PDP, the state Chairman, it's deputy, governorship candidate and his Deputy and many more are all from PDP

Both PDP and APC are the same. The situation is tough. The day a law is passed that will stop politicians from jumping from one party to another, that's when Nigeria will experience real progress.

1 Like

Re: Urhobo Nation Won't Vote Contract Racketeer, Rent Seeker -Mayor Blasts Omo Agege by Gboy1026: 3:13pm On Oct 28, 2022
Intellectuall01:

Why not try a new party?
And was Agege not part of PDP? How many politicians in Delta that were not ex PDP members. See the earlier we accept that no one can change Delta the better for us. Everyone in Delta state has that stealing blood in him
Re: Urhobo Nation Won't Vote Contract Racketeer, Rent Seeker -Mayor Blasts Omo Agege by Nobody: 5:11pm On Oct 28, 2022
Gboy1026:
And was Agege not part of PDP? How many politicians in Delta that were not ex PDP members. See the earlier we accept that no one can change Delta the better for us. Everyone in Delta state has that stealing blood in him

You see this aceptance of failure that you just demonstrated in your comment by saying, we should accept that no one can change delta state? This is the thing I hate about Warri and Delta people. You all are always fond of saying all girls na aasshawo and na aasshawo everybody go marry.

The way una take dey accept defeat for that State nai make me dey avoid Delta State people even when I come from there.

Very backward mindset. Abeg nor quote me again.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

You’re Peddling Falsehood, Okonjo-iweala To Ameachi / Seun Onigbinde: My Resignation Has Nothing To Do With Bashing I Received Online / Yahaya Bello: APC Has Performed Far Beyond PDP’s 16-Year Achievement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.