Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,501 members, 7,823,170 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:37 AM

Miserable - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Miserable (2157 Views)

Got Attached With A One Night Stand, Help It Making Me Miserable / My Dream Is To Make Everyone's Life As Miserable As Mine / Any Man That Sleeps With Me Will Lose His Destiny And Become Miserable - Ashawo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Miserable by Nobody: 7:32pm On Oct 27, 2022
Last time a friend cut me out of their life, I ended up in the hospital.
I'm a loner by nature. So if I have a friend or two, they aren't just friends, but a support system.
I'm miserable. Nothing tastes right.
This is why I hate making friends.
I think I deserve to be alone.
Probably deactivate this account. There's nothing here for me.
Re: Miserable by Kobojunkie: 7:41pm On Oct 27, 2022
Lollittaa:
I'm a loner by nature. So if I have a friend or two, they aren't just friends, but a support system.
If you are a loner by nature as you claim, ain't it time to embrace who you are rather than continually going out there to look for others to supposedly complete you claiming "support system"? undecided

Learn to be happy with who you are as an individual and then people will come and go as they should while you can then remain unimpacted by it all. undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miserable by Nobody: 7:42pm On Oct 27, 2022
Kobojunkie:
If you are a loner by nature as you claim, ain't it time to embrace who you are rather than continually going out there to look for others to supposedly complete you in the name of a support system? undecided
Even loners have friends. Everyone has someone they're a bit more amicable with than the rest.

3 Likes

Re: Miserable by Kobojunkie: 7:44pm On Oct 27, 2022
Lollittaa:
Even loners have friends
Stop with the pity nonsense abeg! undecided

You came into this world alone and so it is perfectly possible to be alone and happy. You just need to learn to love yourself enough to give yourself that chance. undecided

Nobody likes it when others are clingy. And no one owes you friendship. You need to look inwards for what it is that is missing and patch yourself up so that when people come into your life they no longer find you a shell to use and discard, but worthy of long-time friendship. undecided

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miserable by Nonexisting1: 7:47pm On Oct 27, 2022
In this whole life, I have just close two friends. Without them, I'm just as equally as you are, a loner. Embrace who you are. I actually enjoy being alone because it makes me a good inventor and entrepreneur. You'll be alright comrade.
Re: Miserable by BRATISLAVA: 7:49pm On Oct 27, 2022
Lollittaa:

The first friends you can make are your family. Also older people. Then try getting a pet. Pets do wonders.

Loneliness isn't dependent on having friends. You can be married and still be lonely. Or be the most friended person and still be lonely.

Do you feel deeply sad and alone frequently? What do you think causes it?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miserable by BRATISLAVA: 7:50pm On Oct 27, 2022
Kobojunkie:

You came into this world alone and so it is perfectly possible to be alone and happy. You just need to learn to love yourself enough to give yourself that chance. undecided

Nobody likes it when others are clingy. And no one owes you friendship. You need to look inwards for what it is that is missing and patch yourself up so that when people come into your life they no longer find you a shell to use and discard, but worthy of long-time friendship. undecided

What if her personality type tends to attract insincere users? Because some people are magnetized by good, loyal people who they want to use and discard.
Re: Miserable by Nobody: 7:51pm On Oct 27, 2022
Kobojunkie:

Unfortunately English is hard. Comprehension is harder for you.
Re: Miserable by Nobody: 7:53pm On Oct 27, 2022
BRATISLAVA:

The first friends you can make are your family. Also older people. Then try getting a pet. Pets do wonders.

Loneliness isn't dependent on having friends. You can be married and still be lonely. Or be the most friended person and still be lonely.

Do you feel deeply sad and alone frequently? What do you think causes it?
Introversion might be the cause. I have social anxiety. I don't hate people but I avoid any conversation that's not necessary. Meaning if I don't have to talk to you, I won't talk to you.
Its somehow better online.
I could say I was raised like that. But I'm an adult, I can't blame anyone. It's comfortable being by myself. But when I have a friend, I'm very open and vulnerable to the person.
Re: Miserable by JoeRizzla(m): 7:54pm On Oct 27, 2022
You are doing well.
Re: Miserable by Kobojunkie: 7:55pm On Oct 27, 2022
BRATISLAVA:
1. What if her personality type tends to attract insincere users?

2. Because some people are magnetized by good, loyal people who they want to use and discard.
1. All the more reason why he should look inwards for the problem that needs resolving. undecided

2. In a case like that, isn't it just more beneficial to be happy in one's aloneness than to keep accumulating all those insincere types out there in the name of friendship? undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Miserable by Nobody: 7:55pm On Oct 27, 2022
Kobojunkie:
1. All the more reason why he should look inwards for the problem that needs resolving. undecided

2. In a case like that, isn't it just more beneficial to be happy in one's aloneness than to keep accumulating all those insincere types out there in the name of friendship? undecided
Thank you for your submission.
It's enough.

1 Like

Re: Miserable by Kobojunkie: 7:57pm On Oct 27, 2022
Lollittaa:
Introversion might be the cause. I have social anxiety. I don't hate people but I avoid any conversation that's not necessary. Meaning if I don't have to talk to you, I won't talk to you.
Introversion has absolutely nothing to do with what you are dealing with. Introverts arent necessarily loners as many of us are happy with who we are. Go learn what introversion really is so you can separate it from all you seem to have it tangled up with that it ain't. undecided

Social anxiety is a mental illness that needs resolving. Introversion has nothing to do with social anxiety. undecided
Re: Miserable by Nobody: 7:59pm On Oct 27, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Introversion has absolutely nothing to do with what you are dealing with. Introverts arent necessarily loners as many of us are happy with who we are. Go learn what introversion really is so you can separate it from all you seem to have it tangled up with that it ain't. undecided

Social anxiety is a mental illness that needs resolving. Introversion has nothing to do with social anxiety. undecided
Social anxiety is not a mental illness. Oga psychotherapist, rest.
Next you'll tell me introversion is low self esteem. Go and sit down.

1 Like

Re: Miserable by iLegendd(m): 8:00pm On Oct 27, 2022
You're not a loner, but trying to be. People like us are the real loners. Food, Internet, and money is our only friend. Any other person or thing is a disturbance.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Miserable by Nobody: 8:02pm On Oct 27, 2022
iLegendd:
You're not a loner, but trying to be. People like us are the real loners. Food, Internet, and money is our only friend. Any other person or thing is a disturbance.
Thanks Dr for the antidepressants you prescribed the other day. And also for the 250k you sent me. I'm grateful.
Re: Miserable by Kobojunkie: 8:03pm On Oct 27, 2022
Lollittaa:
Social anxiety is not a mental illness. Oga psychotherapist, rest.
Next you'll tell me introversion is low self esteem. Go and sit down.
undecided
Social anxiety disorder is a common type of anxiety disorder. A person with social anxiety disorder feels symptoms of anxiety or fear in situations where they may be scrutinized, evaluated, or judged by others, such as speaking in public, meeting new people, dating, being on a job interview, answering a question in class, or having to talk to a cashier in a store. Doing everyday things, such as eating or drinking in front of others or using a public restroom, also may cause anxiety or fear due to concerns about being humiliated, judged, and rejected.
What causes social anxiety disorder?
Risk for social anxiety disorder may run in families, but no one knows for sure why some family members have it while others don’t. Researchers have found that several parts of the brain are involved in fear and anxiety and that genetics influences how these areas function. By studying how the brain and body interact in people with social anxiety disorder, researchers may be able to create more targeted treatments. In addition, researchers are looking at the ways stress and environmental factors play a role in the disorder.
How is social anxiety disorder treated?
If you’re concerned you may have symptoms of social anxiety disorder, talk to a health care provider. After discussing your history, a health care provider may conduct a physical exam to ensure that an unrelated physical problem is not causing your symptoms. A health care provider may refer you to a mental health professional, such as a psychiatrist, psychologist, or clinical social worker. The first step to effective treatment is to get a diagnosis, usually from a mental health professional.

Social anxiety disorder is generally treated with psychotherapy (sometimes called “talk therapy”), medication, or both. Speak with a health care provider about the best treatment for you.
https://www.nimh.nih.gov/health/publications/social-anxiety-disorder-more-than-just-shyness

Introversion has nothing to do with low-self esteeem as that has more to do with depression, yet another mental illness. undecided

1 Like

Re: Miserable by iLegendd(m): 8:03pm On Oct 27, 2022
Lollittaa:

Thanks Dr for the antidepressants you prescribed the other day. And also for the 250k you sent me. I'm grateful.
I'm not a doctor and I have never sent you money before. Mistaken identity. You need some rest to clear your head from societal stress. Which state are you in?

1 Like

Re: Miserable by Nobody: 8:07pm On Oct 27, 2022
iLegendd:
I'm not a doctor and I have never sent you money before. Mistaken identity. You need some rest to clear your head from societal stress. Which state are you in?
Thanks for the trip to Zanzibar. I had fun.

Kobojunkie:
undecided

Introversion has nothing to do with low-self esteeem as that has more to do with depression, yet another mental illness. undecided
Thank you for for the iPhone 13 you got me for my birthday.
Re: Miserable by Kobojunkie: 8:08pm On Oct 27, 2022
Lollittaa:

Thanks for the trip to Zanzibar. I had fun. Thank you for for the iPhone 13 you got me for my birthday.
I don't know you from a can of paint! undecided

1 Like

Re: Miserable by siofra(f): 8:12pm On Oct 27, 2022
Lollittaa:

Thanks for the trip to Zanzibar. I had fun.

Thank you for for the iPhone 13 you got me for my birthday.

grin

Are sure you're okay?

1 Like

Re: Miserable by Nobody: 8:14pm On Oct 27, 2022
siofra:

grin

Are sure you're okay?

OK..jokes apart.. when xan i re-yansh u? Date, time, location & Hotel name please?? angry
Re: Miserable by siofra(f): 8:15pm On Oct 27, 2022
DaddyCK:

OK..jokes apart.. when xan i re-yansh u? Date, time, location & Hotel name please?? angry

Ishi!

Chop my shit tongue
Re: Miserable by Octopusssy(f): 8:39pm On Oct 27, 2022
Lés Miserables

Our lives are soap operas. You're not a real loner. Real loners do not try to form new friendships and are not even bothered maintaining existing ones.
Re: Miserable by Nobody: 8:46pm On Oct 27, 2022
Octopusssy:
Lés Miserables

Our lives are soap operas. You're not a real loner. Real loners do not try to form new friendships and are not even bothered maintaining existing ones.

Thanks nurse Bisi for the massage you gave me 2 weeks ago.
Re: Miserable by kelspinall(m): 8:47pm On Oct 27, 2022
loner by nature, embrace it.

i am The Same with you, all my life, most of my going in and out are all by myself school,work, training and other things.embrace and learn to communicate with the inner self. there's this peace you will achieve ones you learn to communicate with yaself..
Re: Miserable by Nobody: 8:50pm On Oct 27, 2022
kelspinall:
loner by nature, embrace it.

i am The Same with you, all my life, most of my going in and out are all by myself school,work, training and other things.embrace and learn to communicate with the inner self. there's this peace you will achieve ones you learn to communicate with yaself..
I appreciate your sincerity and kindness of speech.

1 Like

Re: Miserable by Octopusssy(f): 8:59pm On Oct 27, 2022
Lollittaa:

Thanks nurse Bisi for the massage you gave me 2 weeks ago.
You're welcome. I hope I didn't massage your tail bone too hard? If your ass is cramping uncontrollably, then I'm sorry I have triggered a bout of sciatica. Your nyash will develop six packs

1 Like

Re: Miserable by Nobody: 9:10pm On Oct 27, 2022
Octopusssy:

You're welcome. I hope I didn't massage your tail bone too hard? If your ass is cramping uncontrollably, then I'm sorry I have triggered a bout of sciatica. Your nyash will develop six packs

Oto Puccccccccci oto pucccccccccci totopuuuuuuuccci..helo how r u sir.when can I re-yansh u please? cheesy
Re: Miserable by Autobot05: 10:20pm On Oct 27, 2022
Lollittaa:

I used to be like you... im very introverted naturally but I'm loving it these days ... find sth that makes you happy .. socialize a bit .. smile more often .. get a hobby .. set goals... go on vac and make money too

Learn to be happy alone .. no one stays forever
.I'm in my early 20's and I have only 1 real friend and he lives a bit far now..but it's ok

1 Like

Re: Miserable by BRATISLAVA: 10:26pm On Oct 27, 2022
Kobojunkie:

But she doesn't want to be alone. Don't you get it? She isn't a loner by choice.

1 Like

Re: Miserable by BRATISLAVA: 10:29pm On Oct 27, 2022
Lollittaa:

I could say I was raised like that. But I'm an adult, I can't blame anyone. It's comfortable being by myself. But when I have a friend, I'm very open and vulnerable to the person.

Oh. That's okay. Just try to meet more people. Maybe try talking to a physical person once a month. Meet up with them, form a friendship. Just talk with them and do an activity with them. From there things will pick up.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Wish I Had Gonorrhea / My Family Does Not Approve Of My Fiance / Who Qualifies To Be A Best Man Or A Best Lady?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.