Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,550 members, 7,816,336 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:43 AM

Any Man That Sleeps With Me Will Lose His Destiny And Become Miserable - Ashawo - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Any Man That Sleeps With Me Will Lose His Destiny And Become Miserable - Ashawo (3887 Views)

Any Man That Sleeps With Me Becomes Wretched For Life – Slay Queen Reveals / Once I Sleep With A Guy, His Destiny Becomes Wretched”, Slay Queen Boast / "Any Man Who Sleeps With Me Dies, 7 Gone Already, But I Need Sex"– Ghanaian Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Man That Sleeps With Me Will Lose His Destiny And Become Miserable - Ashawo by Adefemi404: 11:26am On May 02, 2020
My name is Jennifer. I am former Slay queen and prostitute. I was a princess in the spiritual world (mamiwater). We go about committing many evil and atrocities in the world. We have different groups. Some groups go after pregnant women and eat their babies. There is a group whose job is to attack and make real men of God powerless. They do this buy dressing seductively and try to seduce them. Once they fall and sleep with us, they automatically lose their God given powers. We have destroyed the powers of many strong men of God in Nigeria and internationally. I don't want to call their names.

The assignment of my group is to take out the destiny of men and bring rich men to poverty. We have our agents in every brothel and hotels in the world and Nigeria. We have power to be able to see the destiny of every man. Once we notice you have potential and great destiny in you, we.....

Read more
[https://real-global-info..com/2020/05/any-man-that-sleeps-with-me-will-lose.html?m=1]
Re: Any Man That Sleeps With Me Will Lose His Destiny And Become Miserable - Ashawo by donbachi(m): 11:38am On May 02, 2020
And oneday monkey go go market,e no go come back.

8 Likes

Re: Any Man That Sleeps With Me Will Lose His Destiny And Become Miserable - Ashawo by Ezennwa(m): 11:41am On May 02, 2020
hmm!

Agents of Darkness everywhere.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Any Man That Sleeps With Me Will Lose His Destiny And Become Miserable - Ashawo by olamidedivotee(f): 11:57am On May 02, 2020
Re: Any Man That Sleeps With Me Will Lose His Destiny And Become Miserable - Ashawo by Agboki: 12:40pm On May 02, 2020
E don dey happen since,som babes wey no b ashawo self dey tie destiny,1 normal grl wey no b ashawo set accident 4 me after having consentual sex wit her.

2 Likes

Re: Any Man That Sleeps With Me Will Lose His Destiny And Become Miserable - Ashawo by Nobody: 1:03pm On May 02, 2020
The ashi didn't tell us if she will become rich in the process. So i can compare her money with late Abacha's loot.
Re: Any Man That Sleeps With Me Will Lose His Destiny And Become Miserable - Ashawo by Kaykay999(m): 1:08pm On May 02, 2020
The ashawo no know say jazz get level

She fit sleep with some men wey go collect her own.

2 Likes

Re: Any Man That Sleeps With Me Will Lose His Destiny And Become Miserable - Ashawo by ninetiethcrown7(m): 1:23pm On May 02, 2020
Yawn. Next

1 Like

Re: Any Man That Sleeps With Me Will Lose His Destiny And Become Miserable - Ashawo by merit455(m): 2:09pm On May 02, 2020
Fake news

2 Likes

Re: Any Man That Sleeps With Me Will Lose His Destiny And Become Miserable - Ashawo by yuswrld20(m): 2:41pm On May 02, 2020
Kaykay999:
med ooo
Re: Any Man That Sleeps With Me Will Lose His Destiny And Become Miserable - Ashawo by yuswrld20(m): 2:41pm On May 02, 2020
Kaykay999:
med ooo
Re: Any Man That Sleeps With Me Will Lose His Destiny And Become Miserable - Ashawo by kiddkash(m): 3:06pm On May 02, 2020
nothing new.
it's not like this is something new

3 Likes

Re: Any Man That Sleeps With Me Will Lose His Destiny And Become Miserable - Ashawo by tayo4ng(m): 3:18pm On May 02, 2020
Dangote or Mike Adenuga come to mind, hope she can as well make them poor if they sleep wit her. Nonsense

1 Like

Re: Any Man That Sleeps With Me Will Lose His Destiny And Become Miserable - Ashawo by DJNaets(m): 3:39pm On May 02, 2020
Welcome Aunty Princess, how are you ma? It’s like they are shaking spiritual shekere in your brain... you need men to handle you, it’s simply C**** that’s f***** with your head.. just hold on Lockdown will be over soon...

You are talking in the Nonsense
You are talking in the rubbish
Re: Any Man That Sleeps With Me Will Lose His Destiny And Become Miserable - Ashawo by heartbraker(m): 4:43pm On May 02, 2020
Adefemi404:
My name is Jennifer. I am former Slay queen and prostitute. I was a princess in the spiritual world (mamiwater). We go about committing many evil and atrocities in the world. We have different groups. Some groups go after pregnant women and eat their babies. There is a group whose job is to attack and make real men of God powerless. They do this buy dressing seductively and try to seduce them. Once they fall and sleep with us, they automatically lose their God given powers. We have destroyed the powers of many strong men of God in Nigeria and internationally. I don't want to call their names.

The assignment of my group is to take out the destiny of men and bring rich men to poverty. We have our agents in every brothel and hotels in the world and Nigeria. We have power to be able to see the destiny of every man. Once we notice you have potential and great destiny in you, we.....

Read more
[https://real-global-info..com/2020/05/any-man-that-sleeps-with-me-will-lose.html?m=1]

(1) (Reply)

I Am Overwhelmed With Guilt & Lust Over My Sister’s Husband-pls Help / Nigerian Celebrities Are Rich Ooo, My Experience Today / She Can't Read Nor Write: What Should I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.