Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,018 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:10 PM

Got Attached With A One Night Stand, Help It Making Me Miserable - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Got Attached With A One Night Stand, Help It Making Me Miserable (2405 Views)

Curvaceous Lady Attached With Gigantic Boobs & ASS Goes Viral As She Flaunt Them / My Girlfriend Insults Me And It’s Making me Loose My Mind / Nicki Minaj Ex Complains About His Big Dick & How It's Making His Life Difficult (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Got Attached With A One Night Stand, Help It Making Me Miserable by Christianoir: 5:27pm On Mar 20
I hooked up with someone on tinder just to have sex nd move on. We got chatting tho, we meet a week later
Ever since then I’ve been attached to this person, I’ve done anything to get them off my head/mind but this person is still there.

Have anyone been in this situation
I’m not looking for a relationship

Please suggest something to get this person off my mind so I can move on nd tell me how to avoid getting attached next time

Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Got Attached With A One Night Stand, Help It Making Me Miserable by Boogyman557: 5:30pm On Mar 20
Bb

1 Like

Re: Got Attached With A One Night Stand, Help It Making Me Miserable by Nonexisting1: 5:40pm On Mar 20
She saw a mugu in you and deployed her weapons of manipulation which are pretense and mind games. Like this, you done marry wife unless you deploy your own weapon which is common sense. Fucck your own and move on, just like other tinder users has been fuccking her. I carry olosho the other day and she was about to play the same game with me not knowing I be oloye in such games. The fool was like "you're so gentle with me" not knowing that at my age now, I protect myself from high BP by fuccking at my own pace. Let her statement give you some sense. Saying I was gentle with her body meant that some other clients, probably these small boys that smoke loud everywhere are tearing her pussy apart like football net. Grow sense boy.

45 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Got Attached With A One Night Stand, Help It Making Me Miserable by dawnomike(m): 5:43pm On Mar 20
Congrats! We've got a wedding to plan for you soon

1 Like

Re: Got Attached With A One Night Stand, Help It Making Me Miserable by Puss360(f): 5:54pm On Mar 20
H
Re: Got Attached With A One Night Stand, Help It Making Me Miserable by DaddyRochie1642: 5:59pm On Mar 20
Oga to slap you dey hungry me

1 Like

Re: Got Attached With A One Night Stand, Help It Making Me Miserable by Holluwhakemmy(f): 6:09pm On Mar 20
That's your life partner what God has joined together let to man put asunder. Congratulations

4 Likes

Re: Got Attached With A One Night Stand, Help It Making Me Miserable by Dyfynezz12(m): 6:28pm On Mar 20
Cut ur head off
Re: Got Attached With A One Night Stand, Help It Making Me Miserable by Balablue64: 8:02pm On Mar 20
Nonexisting1:
She saw a mugu in you and deployed her weapons of manipulation which are pretense and mind games. Like this, you done marry wife unless you deploy your own weapon which is common sense. Fucck your own and move on, just like other tinder users has been fuccking her. I carry olosho the other day and she was about to play the same game with me not knowing I be oloye in such games. The fool was like "you're so gentle with me" not knowing that at my age now, I protect myself from high BP by fuccking at my own pace. Let her statement give you some sense. Saying I was gentle with her body meant that some other clients, probably these small boys that smoke loud everywhere are tearing her pussy apart like football net. Grow sense boy.

Very very useful advice, please are you a grandfather or what?

5 Likes

Re: Got Attached With A One Night Stand, Help It Making Me Miserable by fineberry(m): 10:50pm On Mar 20
Na experience dey talk so
Re: Got Attached With A One Night Stand, Help It Making Me Miserable by samwash(m): 11:23pm On Mar 20
@Op, when the wedding invitation card comes out, pls invite us.

1 Like

Re: Got Attached With A One Night Stand, Help It Making Me Miserable by frugal(m): 12:12am On Mar 21
Balablue64:

Very very useful advice, please are you a grandfather or what?

grin e reach to ask.

6 Likes

Re: Got Attached With A One Night Stand, Help It Making Me Miserable by HellVictorinho6(m): 12:27am On Mar 21
Does it mean we can baptize her in the other room?
Re: Got Attached With A One Night Stand, Help It Making Me Miserable by Afrobasic(m): 12:56am On Mar 21
Why person go start chat with ashawo to the point of attachment? sad

Mandem need to do better. Smh angry
Re: Got Attached With A One Night Stand, Help It Making Me Miserable by Caramia2020(m): 1:15am On Mar 21
The sex n fake love de catch u, on top olosho.
Re: Got Attached With A One Night Stand, Help It Making Me Miserable by arthurwillia(m): 1:59am On Mar 21
Christianoir:
I hooked up with someone on tinder just to have sex nd move on. We got chatting tho, we meet a week later
Ever since then I’ve been attached to this person, I’ve done anything to get them off my head/mind but this person is still there.

Please suggest something to get this person off my mind so I can move on nd tell me how to avoid getting attached next time

Thanks

Idea is simple
Delete the number and slowly forget
Get another bltch
Re: Got Attached With A One Night Stand, Help It Making Me Miserable by superCleanworks(m): 2:43am On Mar 21
Nonexisting1:
. Grow sense boy.
Exactly what Mr Clark was telling that boy in the picture you posted. That was a good movie tho

1 Like

Re: Got Attached With A One Night Stand, Help It Making Me Miserable by Aesthetical: 5:03am On Mar 21
Nonexisting1:

You are good

1 Like

Re: Got Attached With A One Night Stand, Help It Making Me Miserable by Lalami3232(m): 5:34am On Mar 21
Things dey occur for this life oooooo cheesy
Re: Got Attached With A One Night Stand, Help It Making Me Miserable by Usmanovic95(m): 5:39am On Mar 21
Nonexisting1:
Let's draw the curtain with this comment. Agbaman has said it all🙌

2 Likes

Re: Got Attached With A One Night Stand, Help It Making Me Miserable by Fiscus105(m): 5:45am On Mar 21
Nothing destroys a guy/man as quickly as hook-up/olosho girls, you would think you are having ready made and fast sex, not knowing your money is draining at a fast pace and that you would find it difficult to have serious relationship with woman, before you know you end up as (baba n dagbe) lonely single papa

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Got Attached With A One Night Stand, Help It Making Me Miserable by talk2hb1(m): 5:55am On Mar 21
Christianoir:

Thanks
Dissociation of personality

1 Like

Re: Got Attached With A One Night Stand, Help It Making Me Miserable by Voltage7: 7:20am On Mar 21
Holluwhakemmy:
That's your life partner what God has joined together let to man put asunder. Congratulations
You can't relate. grin
Re: Got Attached With A One Night Stand, Help It Making Me Miserable by Astra101: 8:07am On Mar 21
See my life... I don go love ashawo oo, I don go love ashawo!

Playing in my head right now

1 Like

Re: Got Attached With A One Night Stand, Help It Making Me Miserable by lazkizz(m): 8:23am On Mar 21
Nonexisting1:
bro "you are a legend" in Dj Khalid voice
Re: Got Attached With A One Night Stand, Help It Making Me Miserable by Starboytwo(m): 9:05am On Mar 21
I don't like paid sex.

I could pay for other things, but not that.

1 Like

Re: Got Attached With A One Night Stand, Help It Making Me Miserable by Nicepoker(m): 9:14am On Mar 21
Sense is about leaving your body grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Got Attached With A One Night Stand, Help It Making Me Miserable by TrustNone: 9:17am On Mar 21
Holluwhakemmy:
hi are you in a relationship?
Re: Got Attached With A One Night Stand, Help It Making Me Miserable by DKM123: 9:43am On Mar 21
TrustNone:
hi are you in a relationship?

Uncle Victor Omerigwe the paed0phile rap!st. You are online looking for your next victim, abi? You don't want to repent!

God will expose you and your evul deeds will come out in the open. You want to bet?
Re: Got Attached With A One Night Stand, Help It Making Me Miserable by wisdomkid: 11:21am On Mar 21
DKM123:

Uncle Victor Omerigwe the paed0phile rap!st. You are online looking for your next victim, abi? You don't want to repent!

God will expose you and your evul deeds will come out in the open. You want to bet?

You added uncle to his name? That means this person is old and that aged?
Re: Got Attached With A One Night Stand, Help It Making Me Miserable by CrazyBen(m): 12:12pm On Mar 21
Christianoir:

Thanks

Lock up / get busy

(1) (Reply)

How To Sexually Tease Your Spouse / What Do U Make Of These: Pls? / Damn Just Realised I Actually Have A Lot Of Male Friends Rather Than Females.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.