Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,893 members, 7,821,122 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:32 AM

Barcelona Have Won Just 3 Matches In The UCL Since Messi Left - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Barcelona Have Won Just 3 Matches In The UCL Since Messi Left (15957 Views)

2M Fans Unfollow PSG After Messi Left The Club / Messi Left Out Of Barcelona's 19-Man UCL Squad For Trip To Dynamo Kiev / 5 Most Anticipated World Cup Round 3 Matches (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Barcelona Have Won Just 3 Matches In The UCL Since Messi Left by Numerouno94(m): 11:23am On Oct 28, 2022
OJEEMAH:
Messi has been cleaning their mess for years but Pendu fans dey fabricate lies to make it look like he was doing nothing other than earning huge sum at the detriment of the club.

2 consecutive seasons after his exit, Barcelona have not been able to qualify from their UCL group yet we were told he was the problem.

They signed Lewandoski, one notorious Pendu fan said, Barcelona na UCL favourite this season cos they smashed Viktoria Plzen 4nil.

He even went further to say if Lewandoski had played with Iniesta & Xavi, he would have done everything Messi did but one thing he didn’t know is, Messi can’t be replaced by mere goal scorers.

Finally, we can clearly see who carried his team and who was obviously carried by teammates.

Pure nd applied violence. grin grin
This ur comment really pain them,that lunatic jux dey run like rabid dog around the thread. E pain am grin grin
Re: Barcelona Have Won Just 3 Matches In The UCL Since Messi Left by OJEEMAH(m): 11:25am On Oct 28, 2022
Numerouno94:

Pure nd applied violence. grin grin
This ur comment really pain them,that lunatic jux dey run like rabid dog around the thread. E pain am grin grin
They no fit swallow their own medicine grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Barcelona Have Won Just 3 Matches In The UCL Since Messi Left by Numerouno94(m): 11:26am On Oct 28, 2022
OJEEMAH:
The bolded na for your father

grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Barcelona Have Won Just 3 Matches In The UCL Since Messi Left by Numerouno94(m): 11:29am On Oct 28, 2022
OJEEMAH:
They no fit swallow their own medicine grin grin grin

Swears bro, I dey vex cos now wey pendu they fuckup nai I kun dey busy, else I go make penaldians cry blood wit trolls. grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Barcelona Have Won Just 3 Matches In The UCL Since Messi Left by Kingcalls: 11:32am On Oct 28, 2022
ugwuadudave:
@Kingcalls good to see you sha grin

Thanks mate
Re: Barcelona Have Won Just 3 Matches In The UCL Since Messi Left by Kingcalls: 11:36am On Oct 28, 2022
OJEEMAH:
suddenly, Lewandoski joined a struggling Barcelona cos they failed to qualify for the knock out stages.

Barcelona was not struggling when you called them UCL favourite after Lewandoski scored brace against Viktoria Plzen and still on top of la liga then.

Did you not say the team was doing well without Messi?

Did you not try to rubbish Messi by dropping Lewandoski’s stats?

All of a sudden, the stats doesn’t matter cos his goals no fit help them.

And where did I say Messi took Barca to 6 semis on his own? Abeg no lie on me.

And by your logic, you should be able to tell us how many semis Xavi and Iniesta played before Messi became a regular since they are solely responsible for the consecutive semis Barca played during that time.

Stop making it look like their downfall began after the exit of Iniesta, Xavi and Neymar.

In 2016, Iniesta and Neymar played both legs when ATM knocked them out of UCL.

In 2017, Iniesta and Neymar played both legs when they were knocked out of UCL by Juve.

In 2018, Iniesta played both legs when Roma eliminated them from UCL.

Iniesta and Neymar exit changed little or nothing at all cos even while they were there, Barcelona didn’t play semis after 2015 when Xavi was still around.

And after their exit, Messi still led the team to another semis in 2019.

And lastly, don’t forget Xavi & Iniesta played both legs when Bayern hammered Barcelona 7-0 on aggregate.

It shows the problem didn’t start after their exit. It’s been a long time coming

Look at the screenshots, tell me if na another Iniesta and Neymar play those games

Iniesta was at his twilight of his career... did messi contribute to them when they got to the final in 2006? Barcelona revolution started in 2004... anyone watching football then , knew that Barcelona were heading to dominate football...

At leastvxavi and iniesta won the champions league without messi... won the Euros without messi , win the world cup without messi... messi won nothing apart from a league titles with both ...
Re: Barcelona Have Won Just 3 Matches In The UCL Since Messi Left by ugwuadudave(m): 11:54am On Oct 28, 2022
Na wa sha grin @berverlyjean, favourites don crash out o grin
Na so favourites dey do?
Re: Barcelona Have Won Just 3 Matches In The UCL Since Messi Left by ufuosman(m): 12:06pm On Oct 28, 2022
Na wa
Re: Barcelona Have Won Just 3 Matches In The UCL Since Messi Left by Streetmovement(m): 12:11pm On Oct 28, 2022
Wotoporiously cool Speaking

The G.O.A.T

No mind fraud Barcelona wey thief Chelsea transfer targets all through the summer just to end up in Europa grin

As he dey pain Dem, he dey sweet us grin
Re: Barcelona Have Won Just 3 Matches In The UCL Since Messi Left by OJEEMAH(m): 12:24pm On Oct 28, 2022
Kingcalls:

Iniesta was at his twilight of his career...

Another convenient excuse to spite Messi.

Okay answer this!

Was Neymar in the twilight of his career in 2016 & 2017?

How about Suarez? Was he also in the twilight of his career in 2016 & 2017?
did messi contribute to them when they got to the final in 2006?
No he didn’t. Now tell me Xavi & Iniesta’s contributions when Barcelona won UCL in 06. How many goals & assists did they contribute?
Barcelona revolution started in 2004... anyone watching football then , knew that Barcelona were heading to dominate football...
Revolution in 2004? Cos they signed Dinho in 2003, Eto and Deco in 2004?

No that team won league and ucl but never dominated.

That was why the team crashed under Rijkaad’s watch.

Guardiola began their revolution that’s why he sold Dinho, Deco, Belleti, Eto and many others

Gave Xavi, Iniesta and Messi key roles

Promoted Pedro, Busquet, Giovanni and other la masia graduates.

Brought back Pique and later signed Fabregas

Bros, revolution began officially in 2008 after they had succeeded in shipping out Divisive figures in their dressing room like Dinho and few others.
[/quote] At leastvxavi and iniesta won the champions league without messi... won the Euros without messi , win the world cup without messi... messi won nothing apart from a league titles with both ... [/quote] Both didn’t win UCL without Messi. Their first was in 2006 alongside Messi.

Messi won U20 WC, Olympics and Copa America without them and still led his team to WC Finals in 2014.

He was the best player in all the tournaments I mentioned……still without them

With or without them, Messi was made for the top thats why he never stopped winning European Golden Boots, topping assists chart, WC Golden Ball, Copa America Best Player, Top Scorer and even IFFHHS playmaker award that’s meant for midfielders.

I just highlighted individual Messi’s achievements without Iniesta and Xavi.

Kindly show me what Ronaldo achieved after he left Modric, Benzema, Marcelo, Ramos & Kroos
Re: Barcelona Have Won Just 3 Matches In The UCL Since Messi Left by OJEEMAH(m): 12:26pm On Oct 28, 2022
Numerouno94:

Swears bro, I dey vex cos now wey pendu they fuckup nai I kun dey busy, else I go make penaldians cry blood wit trolls. grin grin
leave penaldians…….they no dey accept defeat grin grin

You don resume work abii ?

1 Like

Re: Barcelona Have Won Just 3 Matches In The UCL Since Messi Left by OJEEMAH(m): 12:26pm On Oct 28, 2022
Numerouno94:

grin grin
very insultive group of people. Small thing na insult.

1 Like

Re: Barcelona Have Won Just 3 Matches In The UCL Since Messi Left by Kingcalls: 12:45pm On Oct 28, 2022
OJEEMAH:

Another convenient excuse to spite Messi.

Okay answer this!

Was Neymar in the twilight of his career in 2016 & 2017?

How about Suarez? Was he also in the twilight of his career in 2016 & 2017? No he didn’t. Now tell me Xavi & Iniesta’s contributions when Barcelona won UCL in 06. How many goals & assists did they contribute? Revolution in 2004? Cos they signed Dinho in 2003, Eto and Deco in 2004?

No that team won league and ucl but never dominated.

That was why the team crashed under Rijkaad’s watch.

Guardiola began their revolution that’s why he sold Dinho, Deco, Belleti, Eto and many others

Gave Xavi, Iniesta and Messi key roles

Promoted Pedro, Busquet, Giovanni and other la masia graduates.

Brought back Pique and later signed Fabregas

Bros, revolution began officially in 2008 after they had succeeded in shipping out Divisive figures in their dressing room like Dinho and few others.
At leastvxavi and iniesta won the champions league without messi... won the Euros without messi , win the world cup without messi... messi won nothing apart from a league titles with both ... Both didn’t win UCL without Messi. Their first was in 2006 alongside Messi.

Messi won U20 WC, Olympics and Copa America without them and still led his team to WC Finals in 2014.

He was the best player in all the tournaments I mentioned……still without them

With or without them, Messi was made for the top thats why he never stopped winning European Golden Boots, topping assists chart, WC Golden Ball, Copa America Best Player, Top Scorer and even IFFHHS playmaker award that’s meant for midfielders.

I just highlighted individual Messi’s achievements without Iniesta and Xavi.

Kindly show me what Ronaldo achieved after he left Modric, Benzema, Marcelo, Ramos & Kroos

Stop mentioning inconsequential Olympics, no one cares about junior tournaments... u want to undermine xavi and iniesta to uplift messi , typical Messi fans , u try to undermine every other player....now its mbappe and Haaland una de target... as long as iniest and xavi were critically involved in winning the CL in 2006 , while Pessi the penalty merchant only played full time in the group stage and wasn't involved in after round of 16...

As long as as Messi cudnt do it after both got old while he was still at his peak...it simply shows that he was just relying on those super heroes to shine ... he still wudntvwin it with psg ... Ronaldo used Scholes and fletcher to win CL, then used kroose and modric to win it again, then used Renato sanchez and moutinho to win Euros .. thats what bosses do...

Messi d fraud only sud thank xavi and iniesta...without both, he wud hv just been another higher grade Pablo Aimer

1 Like

Re: Barcelona Have Won Just 3 Matches In The UCL Since Messi Left by Starz825(m): 12:59pm On Oct 28, 2022
OJEEMAH:
Messi has been cleaning their mess for years but Pendu fans dey fabricate lies to make it look like he was doing nothing other than earning huge sum at the detriment of the club.

2 consecutive seasons after his exit, Barcelona have not been able to qualify from their UCL group yet we were told he was the problem.

They signed Lewandoski, one notorious Pendu fan said, Barcelona na UCL favourite this season cos they smashed Viktoria Plzen 4nil.

He even went further to say if Lewandoski had played with Iniesta & Xavi, he would have done everything Messi did but one thing he didn’t know is, Messi can’t be replaced by mere goal scorers.

Finally, we can clearly see who carried his team and who was obviously carried by teammates.

Messi is the best in the world and he is above Ronaldo....
However, cr7 has nothing to prove to you....
Stop being stupid

I hate it when people do things like this thinking they are making Sense....

It was Most Barcelona fans that thought signing lewy makes them UCL favorite...not cr7 fans..
Re: Barcelona Have Won Just 3 Matches In The UCL Since Messi Left by Numerouno94(m): 12:59pm On Oct 28, 2022
OJEEMAH:
very insultive group of people. Small thing na insult.

No mind them. They re so emotional nd tend to go personal ova little banters. Cry babies grin grin that's wat dey re.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Barcelona Have Won Just 3 Matches In The UCL Since Messi Left by Numerouno94(m): 1:06pm On Oct 28, 2022
OJEEMAH:
leave penaldians…….they no dey accept defeat grin grin

You don resume work abii ?

Na one side Hussle I dey do, I dey run pizza, shawarma, burger, smoothies, milkshake, cocktail, mocktails etcetera.
Omo it is taking my gad dam time. Monday to Sunday. It's crazy. Customers re always calling cos we do home delivery. I hardly get time for fone except for my company WhatsApp meant for customers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Barcelona Have Won Just 3 Matches In The UCL Since Messi Left by OJEEMAH(m): 1:14pm On Oct 28, 2022
Starz825:

Messi is the best in the world and he is above Ronaldo....
However, cr7 has nothing to prove to you....
Stop being stupid

I hate it when people do things like this thinking they are making Sense....

It was Most Barcelona fans that thought signing lewy makes them UCL favorite...not cr7 fans..
How can Barcelona fans think they are UCL favorites when Ronaldo fanboys have been trying so hard to undermine Messi’s achievements all these years.

Honestly, I thought you had sense but this last sentence just exposed your ignorance and foolishness at the same time.
Re: Barcelona Have Won Just 3 Matches In The UCL Since Messi Left by Ochebaba: 1:16pm On Oct 28, 2022
lhordspy:
Sometimes you don't know what you've got until it's gone.

https://twitter.com/ESPNFC/status/1585617312048201733?t=BtDvfG0JZdBHAi1K47NTBw&s=19

messi saw it coming n he ran.
Re: Barcelona Have Won Just 3 Matches In The UCL Since Messi Left by OJEEMAH(m): 1:51pm On Oct 28, 2022
Kingcalls:

Stop mentioning inconsequential Olympics, no one cares about junior tournaments... u want to undermine xavi and iniesta to uplift messi , typical Messi fans , u try to undermine every other player....now its mbappe and Haaland una de target... as long as iniest and xavi were critically involved in winning the CL in 2006 , while Pessi the penalty merchant only played full time in the group stage and wasn't involved in after round of 16...

As long as as Messi cudnt do it after both got old while he was still at his peak...it simply shows that he was just relying on those super heroes to shine ... he still wudntvwin it with psg ... Ronaldo used Scholes and fletcher to win CL, then used kroose and modric to win it again, then used Renato sanchez and moutinho to win Euros .. thats what bosses do...

Messi d fraud only sud thank xavi and iniesta...without both, he wud hv just been another higher grade Pablo Aimer
You mean same Olympics Nigerians have been bragging with all these years?

Nobody is undermining Xavi and Iniesta. It’s impossible to undermine genius like Xavi and Iniesta.

You’ve been trying so hard to ridicule and downplay Messi’s achievements by mentioning Xavi and Iniesta so don’t play that card here.

You keep creating scenarios that never existed to make Messi look terrible. No football or barca fan can ever undermine those two…..now you don add Mbappe and even Haaland to the list to lay claim wey no hold water.

See lies abeg……Messi that got injured against Chelsea in round of 16 played only group games??

Less than 1week after his recovery, he was included for the finals against Arsenal yet he was irrelevant…….listen to yourself man.

Did Xavi & Iniesta play Copa America with him?

Did they play for Argentina in 2014 World Cup?

Did they play Olympics with Messi?

Almost if not every single award he won with them, he did same without them.

European Golden Boots
UCL Golden Boot
La Liga Player of the Year
Highest Assist in the league/Europe
World Cup Golden Ball
Copa America Best Player
Copa America Top Goal Scorer

Once again, drop Ronaldo’s achievements after he left Modric, Kroos, Benzema, Marcelo and Ramos.

Aswear, you no fit kill me on this platform. so na Ronaldo win UCL for Scholes wey be one of the best midfielders in his generation.

He didn’t use Kroos and Modric to win UCL cos those guys just won another UCL without him but Ronaldo has not crossed quarter final after left Madrid.

Since una claim say na him win UCL for Man U and Madrid, why him no win for Juventus?

After Ronaldo left Kroos, Modric, Benzema, Ramos and Marcelo, he has not won or even competed for UCL top scorer but Messi led Barca to UCL semis and also won UCL Top scorer without Xavi and Iniesta.

No lie joor…… they won the final without him and they were on their way to win UNL when he noticed, he joined in the semis and stole Bernardo’s shine as usual.

The biggest fraud ever…. Statpadding with tapins and penalties to claim goat. He can only deceive his fans.

Ten Hag just exposed him…. Completely irrelevant without goals as he can’t contribute to general team play like Messi will.
Re: Barcelona Have Won Just 3 Matches In The UCL Since Messi Left by OJEEMAH(m): 1:52pm On Oct 28, 2022
Numerouno94:

Na one side Hussle I dey do, I dey run pizza, shawarma, burger, smoothies, milkshake, cocktail, mocktails etcetera.
Omo it is taking my gad dam time. Monday to Sunday. It's crazy. Customers re always calling cos we do home delivery. I hardly get time for fone except for my company WhatsApp meant for customers.

I can imagine bro….. but how’s it going ?
Re: Barcelona Have Won Just 3 Matches In The UCL Since Messi Left by OJEEMAH(m): 1:53pm On Oct 28, 2022
Numerouno94:

No mind them. They re so emotional nd tend to go personal ova little banters. Cry babies grin grin that's wat dey re.
Aswear grin grin
Re: Barcelona Have Won Just 3 Matches In The UCL Since Messi Left by Numerouno94(m): 11:16am On Nov 15, 2022
OJEEMAH:
I can imagine bro….. but how’s it going ?

Bro, it's a joint business between my frnd nd I. Buh he brought his girlfriend lately to join us ND it has bn bringing issues between us cos the girl is more of a devil.

I finally decided to start my own cos I'm the engine room, the pistil ND ring of that business. Cos I learnt from the best in Abuja.

I discussed my intention wit him ND told him to either calculate my own shares I hv spent thus far or I will divide the properties like Sofas, deep freezers, blenders, pizza ovens, shawarma machine, Air conditioner etc. ND start up my won personally in another location.

I'm a very simple guy nd open minded. I knew his girlfriend will bring issues between us wen he told me of his plans of her joining us. I felt very irritated nd angry. I told him that it's goin to bring issues bwtn us buh he assured me. Now my revelation has come to pass.

My plans ND ambition is to start mine that will equal Dominus ND Pizzas place someday.
Re: Barcelona Have Won Just 3 Matches In The UCL Since Messi Left by OJEEMAH(m): 3:37am On Nov 16, 2022
Numerouno94:

Bro, it's a joint business between my frnd nd I. Buh he brought his girlfriend lately to join us ND it has bn bringing issues between us cos the girl is more of a devil.

I finally decided to start my own cos I'm the engine room, the pistil ND ring of that business. Cos I learnt from the best in Abuja.

I discussed my intention wit him ND told him to either calculate my own shares I hv spent thus far or I will divide the properties like Sofas, deep freezers, blenders, pizza ovens, shawarma machine, Air conditioner etc. ND start up my won personally in another location.

I'm a very simple guy nd open minded. I knew his girlfriend will bring issues between us wen he told me of his plans of her joining us. I felt very irritated nd angry. I told him that it's goin to bring issues bwtn us buh he assured me. Now my revelation has come to pass.

My plans ND ambition is to start mine that will equal Dominus ND Pizzas place someday.
I can only imagine bro…..but if you need help, let me know let’s plan towards it.

Well done bro!
Re: Barcelona Have Won Just 3 Matches In The UCL Since Messi Left by Numerouno94(m): 12:14pm On Nov 22, 2022
OJEEMAH:
I can only imagine bro…..but if you need help, let me know let’s plan towards it.

Well done bro!

Ok bro. Tanx. I will b very grateful. I will give u a call soon.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

A Nairalander Chatting With Roberto Di Matteo / David Obiozo Accused Of Taking Bribe To Lose Match In Cup Final / Nigeria Vs Cote D’ivoire: Golden Eaglets Cry Foul Over MRI Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.