Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,434 members, 7,846,792 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 11:54 PM

She Walked Over To Where I Was Sitting And Offered Me An Orange - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Walked Over To Where I Was Sitting And Offered Me An Orange (1734 Views)

Guys; Would You Do This Even If Offered Millions? (photo) / She Offered Me Her Mouth To Kiss... But I Kissed Her Forehead Instead / My Current Girlfriend's Mother Offered Me 200K To Leave Her Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Walked Over To Where I Was Sitting And Offered Me An Orange by Orikinla(m): 11:08am On Aug 20, 2011
We were on location on the Ikorodu Road in Lagos. It is a large workplace beside White Soul Autos.
Emeka Ike, Emeka Enyiocha, Segun Arinze, Ejike Asiegbu, Regina Askia and other Nollywood stars and wannabes were there. We were relaxing in-between rehearsals. She and Regina were the prettiest and sexiest there. She was eating oranges and there were others also eating or drinking. Then she walked over to where I was sitting and offered me one of her two oranges. I was not expecting it, because we were not that familiar even though we have seen each other at other auditions. I politely accepted her orange and thanked her. I ate it, but never chatted with her after this meeting, because I was not interested in her. She was only 17 then and I was in a relationship and my regular companion was a young amazon from Port Harcourt who never gave other girls a breathing space whenever she was on holidays in Lagos. A rich girl, smoking, drinking and clubbing and could drive any of their cars. And I slept at her place several times whenever her elder sisters traveled. With her around, there was no space for another girl. So, I never had time to befriend the young actress who shared her oranges with me before I left acting to face my regular office work as an IEC Program Officer all over Nigeria.

Today, she is celebrated as one of the sex symbols in Nollywood and a happily married wife and mother of lovely children.
And I thank God for Mrs. Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde.

Re: She Walked Over To Where I Was Sitting And Offered Me An Orange by alstarmayo(m): 11:18am On Aug 20, 2011
So whats your point? Omotola had a crush on you? Congrats
Re: She Walked Over To Where I Was Sitting And Offered Me An Orange by werepeLeri: 11:21am On Aug 20, 2011
so?
Re: She Walked Over To Where I Was Sitting And Offered Me An Orange by mamacy: 11:26am On Aug 20, 2011
this nollyood stories abeg,
Re: She Walked Over To Where I Was Sitting And Offered Me An Orange by Scash(f): 11:26am On Aug 20, 2011
SMH! Purleeeaase!
Re: She Walked Over To Where I Was Sitting And Offered Me An Orange by mirob(f): 11:49am On Aug 20, 2011
Thank God U weren't interested in her then because with U by her side she might not had gone far in her career.
Re: She Walked Over To Where I Was Sitting And Offered Me An Orange by mikkymoi(m): 11:54am On Aug 20, 2011
so fucking what, grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: She Walked Over To Where I Was Sitting And Offered Me An Orange by Ogaga4Luv(m): 11:57am On Aug 20, 2011
[size=13pt]This is so interesting man. . . so , u have the chance to eat from her at least! i knew how wish u know she's going to become who she is today you'll do anything to stay away from every other ladies. . .now , the only song beating in your heart now is either :- How wish i know , i made a mistake - grin grin cheer up man- but are u still seeing her since then? wink[/size]

Orikinla:

We were on location on the Ikorodu Road in Lagos. It is a large workplace beside White Soul Autos.
Emeka Ike, Emeka Enyiocha, Segun Arinze, Ejike Asiegbu, Regina Askia and other Nollywood stars and wannabes were there. We were relaxing in-between rehearsals. She and Regina were the prettiest and sexiest there. She was eating oranges and there were others also eating or drinking. Then she walked over to where I was sitting and offered me one of her two oranges. I was not expecting it, because we were not that familiar even though we have seen each other at other auditions. I politely accepted her orange and thanked her. I ate it, but never chatted with her after this meeting, because I was not interested in her. She was only 17 then and I was in a relationship and my regular companion was a young amazon from Port Harcourt who never gave other girls a breathing space whenever she was on holidays in Lagos. A rich girl, smoking, drinking and clubbing and could drive any of their cars. And I slept at her place several times whenever her elder sisters traveled. With her around, there was no space for another girl. So, I never had time to befriend the young actress who shared her oranges with me before I left acting to face my regular office work as an IEC Program Officer all over Nigeria.

Today, she is celebrated as one of the sex symbols in Nollywood and a happily married wife and mother of lovely children.
And I thank God for Mrs. Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde.

Re: She Walked Over To Where I Was Sitting And Offered Me An Orange by Ogaga4Luv(m): 12:01pm On Aug 20, 2011
[size=13pt]Hello dear this is not just a story. . . i guess the poster is right and true life experience . like me , i have been opportune to see most of the Actors and Actresses in the Nollywood and other international celebrities that are well known around the World face to face - i got chanced to build relationship with some while other i wasn't chanced to build up the relationship i needed or they needed to build with me smiley [/size]

mamacy:

this nollyood stories abeg,
Re: She Walked Over To Where I Was Sitting And Offered Me An Orange by Ogaga4Luv(m): 12:04pm On Aug 20, 2011
[size=13pt]What is pureless . . . huh somebody is sharing true life experience and u are there shouting Purleeeaase instead of learning a lesson from it grin[/size]

Scash:

SMH! Purleeeaase!
Re: She Walked Over To Where I Was Sitting And Offered Me An Orange by Nobody: 12:04pm On Aug 20, 2011
Ogaga4Luv:

[size=13pt]This is so interesting  man. . . so , u have the chance to eat from her at least! i knew how wish u know she's going to become who she is today you'll do anything to stay away from every other ladies. . .now , the only song beating in your heart now is either :- How wish i know , i made a mistake -  grin grin cheer up man- but are u still seeing her since then?  wink[/size]

That's IT! RIGHT THERE MAN! You hit a NERVE I TELL YOU! grin grin grin  REGRET!!! He only saw her as a wannabe then, she was just 17!

GET over it MAN! It's been too long to start crying over split milk abeg! smiley
Re: She Walked Over To Where I Was Sitting And Offered Me An Orange by Ogaga4Luv(m): 12:10pm On Aug 20, 2011
[size=13pt]Why did u feel the man would have been a barrier to her career or make her not to go far on it? that is not really true my dear. . . some men like me have that special gift to influence peoples life for greatness. . .who knows ? maybe how wish the man married her she would even go beyond what she is now grin grin wink [/size]

mirob:

Thank God U weren't interested in her then because with U by her side she might not had gone far in her career.
Re: She Walked Over To Where I Was Sitting And Offered Me An Orange by Ogaga4Luv(m): 12:11pm On Aug 20, 2011
smiley smiley smiley

sexkillz:

That's IT! RIGHT THERE MAN! You hit a NERVE I TELL YOU! grin grin grin  REGRET!!! He only saw her as a wannabe then, she was just 17!

GET over it MAN! It's been too long to start crying over split milk abeg! smiley

Re: She Walked Over To Where I Was Sitting And Offered Me An Orange by slap1(m): 12:17pm On Aug 20, 2011
Maybe she saw your Adam's apple moving up and down at the sight of the orange. . .
Re: She Walked Over To Where I Was Sitting And Offered Me An Orange by Ogaga4Luv(m): 12:29pm On Aug 20, 2011
[size=13pt]that's longer throat i guess. . . .hehehe that's funny ^^ grin grin[/size]

slap1:

Maybe she saw your Adam's apple moving up and down at the sight of the orange. . .
Re: She Walked Over To Where I Was Sitting And Offered Me An Orange by Orikinla(m): 12:33pm On Aug 20, 2011
slap1:

I know say una go misyarn once una read the tory.

Education be una problem oh.
grin

Why not enjoy the romantic gist and KEEP MOVING! angry

Anyway, since una no kuku get una own romantic oranges to share, una dey chop and pit una sour grapes. Typical Nigerians.
grin
Re: She Walked Over To Where I Was Sitting And Offered Me An Orange by Nobody: 12:37pm On Aug 20, 2011
slap1:

[size=15pt]Maybe she saw your Adam's apple moving up and down at the sight of the orange. . . [/size]
[size=19pt]****DIES****[/size] lipsrsealed lipsrsealed grin grin grin
Re: She Walked Over To Where I Was Sitting And Offered Me An Orange by Orikinla(m): 12:41pm On Aug 20, 2011
Many of you are so predictable and I knew how you would reply.
So, keep them coming.
Animated conversations are very dramatic!

EXPENDABLE BLACK FUSSPOTS.

Re: She Walked Over To Where I Was Sitting And Offered Me An Orange by Excelboi(m): 12:47pm On Aug 20, 2011
*** Yawnnnnn ***
Re: She Walked Over To Where I Was Sitting And Offered Me An Orange by Orikinla(m): 12:50pm On Aug 20, 2011
Who is next?

Go and read a book. And one of my books would really do you some good.

Re: She Walked Over To Where I Was Sitting And Offered Me An Orange by Nobody: 1:03pm On Aug 20, 2011
^^^Chill out MAN! smiley
Re: She Walked Over To Where I Was Sitting And Offered Me An Orange by Ogaga4Luv(m): 1:19pm On Aug 20, 2011
[size=13pt]In your entire life have any damsel offer u an orange to leak ? ^^ grin[/size]
sexkillz:

^^^Chill out MAN! smiley
Re: She Walked Over To Where I Was Sitting And Offered Me An Orange by MMM2(m): 1:20pm On Aug 20, 2011
Op
What re u waiting 4 angry

Lick d orange undecided & after licking d orange lick her punny 2 winkwink
Re: She Walked Over To Where I Was Sitting And Offered Me An Orange by Nobody: 1:30pm On Aug 20, 2011
@ ogaga! grin grin grin
Yes they have! But truth be told, Omotola never offer me orange before sha! grin grin grin That's why our dear OP is feeling high! grin grin
Ogaga, u don see Omotola before? lipsrsealed undecided So why are you laughing? grin grin

@OP!
The thing is i get the gist of the story you are passing. but lets face the facts. This thing happened over 15 years ago! You seriously dont expect anyone reading this after so long it happened to ooooh & aaaah because OMOTOLA was involved, the best we can realistically do is to Laugh our arses OFF! . . . . . C'mon UNCLE! smiley

Re: She Walked Over To Where I Was Sitting And Offered Me An Orange by kpolli(m): 4:52pm On Aug 20, 2011
i hope u have sold ur story to a producer sha
Re: She Walked Over To Where I Was Sitting And Offered Me An Orange by Ogaga4Luv(m): 4:59pm On Aug 20, 2011
[size=13pt]So u mean ladies have offer u orange to leak in your entire life ? that really sound interesting to know friend. . . likewise me , i have been offered '' Orange ''~ that is embarrassed with so much sweet juice grin grin to show the sign of love . also have been giving different fruits by ladies i have meet in my life except apple lol cheesy cheesy cheesy

No bad feeling i knew Omotola have not offer u orrange to leak in your entire life. . likewise me but i have seen her before she know's me. wink wink
[/size]

sexkillz:

@ ogaga! grin grin grin
Yes they have! But truth be told, Omotola never offer me orange before sha! grin grin grin That's why our dear OP is feeling high! grin grin
Ogaga, u don see Omotola before? lipsrsealed undecided So why are you laughing? grin grin

Re: She Walked Over To Where I Was Sitting And Offered Me An Orange by Ogaga4Luv(m): 5:00pm On Aug 20, 2011
[size=13pt]That means u want the battle line to be drawn. . . grin grin[/size]

kpolli:

i hope u have sold your story to a producer sha
Re: She Walked Over To Where I Was Sitting And Offered Me An Orange by yeye4live(m): 11:22pm On Aug 20, 2011
he has a point plss let him land,so poster plss tell us wat hapen d nex day
Re: She Walked Over To Where I Was Sitting And Offered Me An Orange by Rocktation(f): 12:28am On Aug 21, 2011
So? I bought meatpies plus ice cream alongside Desmond Elliot I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ tantis Marina, when I visited home last year. He did say hi and smiled at M̶̲̅ε̲̣ but I didn't make a story out of that now, did I? Good story though. You know I'M̲̅ a fan of your posts.
Re: She Walked Over To Where I Was Sitting And Offered Me An Orange by Nobody: 3:34am On Aug 21, 2011
OP your own na small tory
if i recall some years ago sharon stone asked me out
Re: She Walked Over To Where I Was Sitting And Offered Me An Orange by ice234: 4:51am On Aug 21, 2011
lefulefu:

OP your own na small tory
if i recall some years ago sharon stone asked me out
Nairaland wan use =))=Dlaffº˚˚°º≈º˚˚°º≈condemnº˚˚°º≈myº˚˚°º≈swagº˚˚°Ohº≈=))=D
Re: She Walked Over To Where I Was Sitting And Offered Me An Orange by yusuf2(m): 7:14am On Aug 21, 2011
this ȋ̊s my own story: wen mercy johnson was our house girl in 1997, she disvirgined me

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Was A Vìrgìn When I Married Her, Now She Says I'm Bad In Bed / Crazy Sex Laws / Nairalanders How Did U Meet Your Spouse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.