Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,119 members, 7,821,833 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:49 PM

My Wife Chatt With Her Ex Boyfriend - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Chatt With Her Ex Boyfriend (5300 Views)

My Wife's Ex-Boyfriend Is About To Ruin My Marriage / A Married Mother Of 4 Had Sex With My Abroad Friend, Who's Her Ex Boyfriend / My Wife Still Sends Pictures To Her Ex Boyfriend, I Feel Cheated & Heartbroken (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Wife Chatt With Her Ex Boyfriend by goodman41: 8:12pm On Oct 27, 2022
Am so sad that my wife is calling me juu man
Re: My Wife Chatt With Her Ex Boyfriend by Daniel7543: 8:15pm On Oct 27, 2022
But hope you did DNA test on your kids?

17 Likes

Re: My Wife Chatt With Her Ex Boyfriend by Zonefree(m): 8:16pm On Oct 27, 2022
But, are you a juu man?

13 Likes

Re: My Wife Chatt With Her Ex Boyfriend by inforesource: 8:27pm On Oct 27, 2022
One of the reasons why the scripture asked us to abstain till marriage. We no dey hear.

6 Likes

Re: My Wife Chatt With Her Ex Boyfriend by KevMitnick: 8:29pm On Oct 27, 2022
Damn...one chance

1 Like

Re: My Wife Chatt With Her Ex Boyfriend by everythinggirly(f): 8:35pm On Oct 27, 2022
This is so disheartening.

4 Likes

Re: My Wife Chatt With Her Ex Boyfriend by BoboNogoDie: 8:57pm On Oct 27, 2022
BoboNogoDie:
When we say don't marry a whóre, they get angry...

When we say don't marry a girl with more than one bodycount, they call us names and talk trash... They say it doesn't matter...

This the result!!!
The result of your foolishness and stupidity!!!

Take it or leave it, ANY GIRL WITH MORE THAN 2 BODYCOUNT IS NOT CAPABLE OF LOVING ANYONE.

THE MORE BODYCOUNT A GIRL HAS, THE LESS OF A BODY AND EMOTION SHE HAS LEFT IN HER TO LOVE ANY MAN.

WHEN YOU HAVE SEX WITH SOMEONE, YOU CONNECT, SHARE AND EXCHANGE CERTAIN THINGS. THE MORE SEXUAL PARTNERS A GIRL HAS, THE MORE SHE HAS LEFT A PIECE OF HERSELF EVERYWHERE.

THE EFFECT OF MULTIPLE BODYCOUNT:

- They can never be contented or satisfied

- They are always distracted and never focused on anything, BECAUSE THEIR MIND IS IN A LOT OF PLACE.

Bodycount is different for both gender.
GIRLS USUALLY GIVE CONCENT FOR SEX

Most times, a guy needs to earn value (money, good look, smartness etc) before he gets accepted or allowed to have sex.
A girl only needs to look pretty and sexy, so
A GUY WITH HIGH BODYCOUNT CAN BE A GUY WITH HIGH VALUE, BECAUSE HE GOT CONSENT FROM A LOT OF GIRLS, WHEREAS, A GIRL WITH HIGH BODYCOUNT IS LOOSE AND CHEAP BECAUSE SHE GAVE CONSENT TO A LOT OF GUYS.

Gold and Diamond are precious and valuable because they're very expensive and hard to get.

NEVER GLORIFY A WHÓRE WITH MARRIAGE.

A WHÓRE WILL ALWAYS BE A WHÓRE.

BRIDE PRICE SHOULD ALWAYS BE DIVIDED BY THE NUMBER OF BODYCOUNT.

If your bride price is 100k and your bodycount is 10, your father should only get 100k/10 = 10k, for raising a whóre like.

Never marry a whóre!

They never changed!

Lastly,

MARRIAGE DOES NOT CHANGE ANYONE.

DON'T BE DECEIVED!

DON'T BE A FOOL.

Every high-value, good-thinking and sane man alive wants a woman that a lot of men want BUT CAN'T HAVE, and not a woman that a lot of men want AND HAVE HAD.

For those of you that have been unlucky to have been foolish or tricked to marrying WHÓRES, this is your remedy.

*Don't waste your love on them! YOU'LL GET ABSOLUTELY NOTHING IN RETURN BUT REGRETS.

*Don't give them fidelity! They don't deserve it! Most of them have slept with married men -KNOWINGLY for "favours" and money.

*CARE LESS!

*Make them feel insecure that you don't need them and that you can replace them any time.

*BE FINANCIALLY STABLE!!!

*MOST IMPORTANTLY, DON'T GIVE A FUCƘ!

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Wife Chatt With Her Ex Boyfriend by Tinububalls: 9:00pm On Oct 27, 2022
Daniel7543:

But hope you did DNA test on your kids?
No need for that.
I'm sure the firstborn isn't his.
Re: My Wife Chatt With Her Ex Boyfriend by Nobody: 9:08pm On Oct 27, 2022
I feel so sorry for you because you use your money marry person wey no like you..simps will always learn the hard way

5 Likes

Re: My Wife Chatt With Her Ex Boyfriend by Nobody: 9:24pm On Oct 27, 2022
What's the meaning of juu man?

Anyways, I don't pity men cos they always know that woman has a tendency to be wayward but will still go ahead and marry her because she's hot and other men are dragging her with them. What am I even saying.?

Enjoy your choice, you made the choose.

7 Likes

Re: My Wife Chatt With Her Ex Boyfriend by Justkatty(f): 9:29pm On Oct 27, 2022
Do away with your ex or anyone you've had any romantic relationship with, some won't hear.....
Now see how this one dey bring problem for herself and her innocent kids.

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Chatt With Her Ex Boyfriend by Foodqueen(f): 10:02pm On Oct 27, 2022
Useless wife

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Chatt With Her Ex Boyfriend by Helpout12345: 10:19pm On Oct 27, 2022
Chai. Guy man has married another man's woman again.

Or another runs girl is on time off in a man's house again.

4 Likes

Re: My Wife Chatt With Her Ex Boyfriend by Chidi2022: 12:05am On Oct 28, 2022
Zonefree:
But, are you a juu man?
You Bleep up oooh...
see as you disgrace yourself...
so you don't know who and what a sister in law means? and you still dey argue....
Re: My Wife Chatt With Her Ex Boyfriend by EmahBoss(f): 4:32am On Oct 28, 2022
Your wife, obviously does not love you. She could not even defend you before an ex,,, acting like she is proud to have you.... The Ex even accused her of not having changed.... That line means a lot as the ex obviously knows her more... He even called you a small boy and your wife is laughing? Guy you are a jew man, your wife don see you finish... You have cast and she has little respect or admiration for you....

Don't rush to divorce ooo, as you will likely end up with another retired woman.. Just know your worth before your wife and treat her accordingly.... Show her the messages and sleep with one eye open henceforth.

Nigerians don't have good women again... The poor and average women have so much body count, the rich and independent ones could come off as being rude and bossy... This is a hard one for men... Which will you go for?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Chatt With Her Ex Boyfriend by Fiscus105(m): 4:48am On Oct 28, 2022
I still don't know why women find it hard to completely cut off ex. Someone you, yourself know is a potential destroyer of your marriage. If you tell them dnt,have anything to do with exes, they will say since "we are not enemy nah".

Gradually person that u claim is not your enemy will crop in and destroy once a beautiful marriage.

If husband catches you and send you parking, will ur ex u refuse to cut off will accept you and allow you to leave with him? yet u can't do without him.

Maybe I should start believing some people who say women have fish brains sha.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Wife Chatt With Her Ex Boyfriend by phemmyfour: 5:54am On Oct 28, 2022
Fiscus105:
I still don't know why women find it hard to completely cut off ex. Someone you yourself know is a potential destroyer of your marriage. If you tell them dnt have anything to do with exes, they will say since we are not enemy nah.

Gradually person that u claim is not your enemy will crop in and destroy once a beautiful marriage.

If husband catches you and send you parking not that the ex u refuse to cut off will accept you and allow you to leave with him o yet u can't do without him.

Maybe I should start believing some people who say women have fish brains sha.
That's the power of sex. Especially if the sex was good. Part of her soul is already with the man involved

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Chatt With Her Ex Boyfriend by phemmyfour: 6:01am On Oct 28, 2022
goodman41:
Take your receipt

https://www.nairaland.com/155383/jew-man

Re: My Wife Chatt With Her Ex Boyfriend by Zonefree(m): 6:07am On Oct 28, 2022
Chidi2022:
You Bleep up oooh...
see as you disgrace yourself...
so you don't know who and what a sister in law means? and you still dey argue....
I don't understand. Are you sure you quote the right person?

5 Likes

Re: My Wife Chatt With Her Ex Boyfriend by goodman41: 6:08am On Oct 28, 2022
EmahBoss:
Your wife, obviously does not love you. She could not even defend you before an ex,,, acting like she is proud to have you.... The Ex even accused her of not having changed.... That line means a lot as the ex obviously knows her more... He even called you a small boy and your wife is laughing? Guy you are a jew man, your wife don see you finish... You have cast and she has little respect or admiration for you....

Don't rush to divorce ooo, as you will likely end up with another retired woman.. Just know your worth before your wife and treat her accordingly.... Show her the messages and sleep with one eye open henceforth.

Nigerians don't have good women again... The poor and average women have so much body count, the rich and independent ones could come off as being rude and bossy... This is a hard one for men... Which will you go for?
She even told me that if not my kids she would have poison me.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Chatt With Her Ex Boyfriend by shortIGBOman: 6:13am On Oct 28, 2022
You go marry from EAST, what do you expect? grin

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Chatt With Her Ex Boyfriend by Fiscus105(m): 7:03am On Oct 28, 2022
phemmyfour:
That's the power of sex. Especially if the sex was good. Part of her soul is already with the man involved

Not mainly sex, but the way God design women...............they find it difficult to detach from ex.

I knew ex that we hardly had sex during our relationship, yet she still behave like that.

Anyway, u might be true Sha,.......one sex or million sex....sex is sex !
Re: My Wife Chatt With Her Ex Boyfriend by Missionaire: 7:08am On Oct 28, 2022
BoboNogoDie:
When we say don't marry a whóre, they get angry...

When we say don't marry a girl with more than one bodycount, they call us names and talk trash... They say it doesn't matter...

This is the result!!!
The result of your foolishness and stupidity!!!

Take it or leave it, ANY GIRL WITH MORE THAN 2 BODYCOUNT IS NOT CAPABLE OF LOVING ANYONE.

THE MORE BODYCOUNT A GIRL HAS, THE LESS OF A BONDING AND EMOTION SHE HAS LEFT IN HER TO LOVE ANY MAN.

WHEN YOU HAVE SEX WITH SOMEONE, YOU CONNECT, SHARE AND EXCHANGE CERTAIN THINGS. THE MORE SEXUAL PARTNERS A GIRL HAS, THE MORE SHE HAS LEFT A PIECE OF HERSELF EVERYWHERE.

THE EFFECT OF MULTIPLE BODYCOUNT:

- They can never be contented or satisfied

- They are always distracted and never focused on anything, BECAUSE THEIR MIND IS IN A LOT OF PLACE.

Bodycount is different for both gender.
GIRLS USUALLY GIVE CONCENT FOR SEX

Most times, a guy needs to earn value (money, good look, smartness etc) before he gets accepted or allowed to have sex.
A girl only needs to look pretty and sexy, so
A GUY WITH HIGH BODYCOUNT CAN BE A GUY WITH HIGH VALUE, BECAUSE HE GOT CONSENT FROM A LOT OF GIRLS, WHEREAS, A GIRL WITH HIGH BODYCOUNT IS LOOSE AND CHEAP BECAUSE SHE GAVE CONSENT TO A LOT OF GUYS.

Gold and Diamond are precious and valuable because they're very expensive and hard to get.

NEVER GLORIFY A WHÓRE WITH MARRIAGE.

A WHÓRE WILL ALWAYS BE A WHÓRE.

BRIDE PRICE SHOULD ALWAYS BE DIVIDED BY THE NUMBER OF BODYCOUNT.

If your bride price is 100k and your bodycount is 10, your father should only get 100k/10 = 10k, for raising a whóre like.

Never marry a whóre!

They never changed!

Lastly,

MARRIAGE DOES NOT CHANGE ANYONE.

DON'T BE DECEIVED!

DON'T BE A FOOL.

Every high-value, good-thinking and sane man alive wants a woman that a lot of men want BUT CAN'T HAVE, and not a woman that a lot of men want AND HAVE HAD.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Chatt With Her Ex Boyfriend by EmahBoss(f): 7:40am On Oct 28, 2022
goodman41:
She even told me that if not my kids she would have poison me.

Jesus! Please report her to your ummuna, your brothers and her family in case she carry out her threats.... What rubbish, but Goodman hope you have been good to her? Because what on earth will make a woman say such to her husband?

She is tired of the marriage...

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Chatt With Her Ex Boyfriend by phemmyfour: 8:25am On Oct 28, 2022
Fiscus105:

Not mainly sex, but the way God design women...............they find it difficult to detach from ex.

I knew ex that we hardly had sex during our relationship, yet she still behave like that.

Anyway, u might be true Sha,.......one sex or million sex....sex is sex !
Once is more than enough. Women are built emotionally, it's more than physical contact to them
Re: My Wife Chatt With Her Ex Boyfriend by faithfull18(f): 10:01am On Oct 28, 2022
inforesource:
One of the reasons why the scripture asked us to abstain till marriage. We no dey hear.
True, if everybody did, the rate of promiscuity and its children in the world will be far less.
Re: My Wife Chatt With Her Ex Boyfriend by emmanuelbrown26: 10:05am On Oct 28, 2022
Blessedmercy8:
What's the meaning of juu man?

Anyways, I don't pity men cos they always know that woman has a tendency to be wayward but will still go ahead and marry her because she's hot and other men are dragging her with them. What am I even saying.?

Enjoy your choice, you made the choose.
Juu man, na man wey no dey Street wise, man no dey easily manipulated, man wey dey take every nonsense thrown at him. Hope I dun clear u

1 Like

Re: My Wife Chatt With Her Ex Boyfriend by emmanuelbrown26: 10:08am On Oct 28, 2022
goodman41:
So ashame of sharing dis generation with idiots like u. Better go and do DNA on that ur child she forcefully hanged on ur neck during ur wedding period. People like u deserved what they got
Re: My Wife Chatt With Her Ex Boyfriend by Nobody: 10:35am On Oct 28, 2022
your wife was once a cultist or is still a cultist and that morron, Ikeoha is or was her cultist boyfriend
Re: My Wife Chatt With Her Ex Boyfriend by jeromestarks: 10:50am On Oct 28, 2022
Marry a virgin.
Re: My Wife Chatt With Her Ex Boyfriend by Nobody: 10:59am On Oct 28, 2022
emmanuelbrown26:

Juu man, na man wey no dey Street wise, man no dey easily manipulated, man wey dey take every nonsense thrown at him. Hope I dun clear u

Did I ask you?
Can you just stop mentioning me?

Look, you're irritating me with this your local man tactics. I dont deal with your type on here. Just avoid me and get lost abeg.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Who Is Responsible For Naming The Child, Father Or Mother? / Another Year, Another Chapter: Name Your Year! / Muslim Girl In France Shaved By Family Over Christian Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.