Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,846 members, 7,820,952 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:48 AM

My Wife Chatt With Her Ex Boyfriend - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Chatt With Her Ex Boyfriend (5296 Views)

My Wife's Ex-Boyfriend Is About To Ruin My Marriage / A Married Mother Of 4 Had Sex With My Abroad Friend, Who's Her Ex Boyfriend / My Wife Still Sends Pictures To Her Ex Boyfriend, I Feel Cheated & Heartbroken (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Chatt With Her Ex Boyfriend by BanyXchi: 11:53am On Nov 01, 2022
MP3GAGAdotCOM:

COWARDS.. Every tribe in this country knows that the yorubas are good for nothing people, they are only good in servitude to their fulani masters grin , COWARDS
Business - Zero
Courage - Zero
Politics - Zero
Craftmanship - Zero
Farming - Zero
Education - Zero (Even in lagos, 90% of yorubas in Ikorodu don't even speak pigin English, not to talk of pure English) In lagos, what will then happen to the other COWARDS in their rural areas grin grin

GOOD FOR NOTHING IDIOTIC COWARDS grin grin
funny to hear that from an Osu slave like you that literally practice caste system among yourselves, your people are destined to be slaves, that's why you're nothing but wrapper wearing 4th class citizens in the country... Cowards but still Black scorpion and Obasanjo made your Ikemba flee like the coward he is. Now your Supleme leader is in kuje eating watery ewa and getting dicked in his anus by abokis.

Hahaha a lot of zeros there but their region still remains the toast of the country.. The south west still remain the richest, most developed, most secure and most prosperous region no matter who how much you delude yourself of 'zero'. It's laughable to see a ibo like you call Yoruba zero when your shithole region drags with the war-torn NE as the least developed....lowest HDI in the country with all your politics, craftsmanship,farming, business, nigeria is a third world country but your region is infact a 5th world country.

You lots will continue to flock to my region because you elect useless leaders, insecurity, your intolerance for others/yourselves, dilapidated infrastructure, zero IT or tech/fintech industries, zero media, weak commerce, unemployment, zero FDI, zero agricultural output, lack of industries and lack of large scale manufacturing. There is zero hope for you guys over there. You must migrate from that barren region in order to prosper.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Chatt With Her Ex Boyfriend by BanyXchi: 11:55am On Nov 01, 2022
ariesbull:

Coward yoruba man... Igbo man will never loose land to fight.... He will fight to finish

The present Nsuka was captured from Igala
Half of Abia (Arochukwu) was captured frok Efik while Aba and Ngwa till abiruba was captured from Annang tribes. The igbo is still fighting for land till date ask the Legbo folks what the Ebonyi folks are doing till date

Now yoruba coward read this After Afonja's death, Abdulsalam declared himself the Emir of Ilorin and pledge allegiance to Sokoto Caliphate. This was how the monarch of Ilorin hold the title of Emir till today instead of Oba or any other Yoruba title for a king.

YOU CAN'T HAVE AN OBA OR BAALE IN ILORIN! YOU CAN'T TRY THAT! YOU ARE DEFEATED AND LOST THE CITY! SHAME

Now this coward let me brief you about Oyigbo or Obigbo... Tllet me start from name.. Obigbo means heart of igbo.. While Oyigbo means real Igbo person... So how did igbo lost the town....

Oga coward

Oyigbo is a town, 30 kilometers from the port city of Port Harcourt and a local government area of Rivers State, Nigeria. Sir Precious Oforji was elected Chairman of the Oyigbo LGA in 2008. EZE Mike Nwaji was enthroned as the crowned traditional king of Obigbo in 1998

There is EZE IN OBIGBO OR OYIGBO Not Baale or Emir....

igbo no be your mate na why Igbo, hausa and even Ijaw dey deal with una for Lagos... From Ketu to Mile 13, from Ladipo to Alaba from Ajiliti to Boundary

Go and install an Oba in ilorin then come back let's talk like men! As of now you are a looser. YOU HAVE LOST A TERRITORY AND NEVER GAINED ONE

The ruler of Ilorin when the British arrived was a Yoruba man Called Balogun Alanamu .

The last Emir Momoh had been defeated by the Yoruba Chiefs and had burnt himself alive inside his Palace

Ilorin has Fulani Presence only because the British reimposed the defeated Emir on Ilorin around 1897

Before that Balogun Yoruba (Inakoju Alanamu) was the actual ruler of Ilorin.

The Emir had been deposed by the Ilorin Yoruba Chiefs before the British arrived.

balogun alanamu fought the British and was exiled to Jebba after the British defeated him.

It was the British that reinstaled an Emir in Ilorin after the defeat of balogun Yoruba Inakoju alanamu due to Political Pressure from Northern Emirs .

The Emir of Ilorin had been defeated and deposed by the Ilorin Yoruba Chiefs before the British arrived.

The British left at Independence after an agreement was made to have a referendum Kwara State.

The Post independence Government of Balewa and Azikiwe frustrated that referendum by not carrying out the Kwara referendum which should have happened at the same time as the Midwest referendum in order to cripple Awolowo and his Party Politically after Awolowo had been jailed in 1962

Balewa and Azikiwe also didn't Carry out the other referendums agreed with the British before independence meant for the Eastern and Northern Minority Ethnic groups.

Ilorin still has an Emir simply because of religious issues, the Muslims there want what they want so it's not my biz, but Ilorin a city in the heart of Yorubaland can never ever be lost at all, have you ever seen any one from Ilorin deny their identity like the ikwerres and Aniomas are doing? If nigeria disintegrates today the emir will be flushed out within a twinkle but will Ikwerres and Aniomas accept they are Ibos? Do you think Wike will let Oyigbo go with biafra??
Re: My Wife Chatt With Her Ex Boyfriend by MP3GAGAdotCOM(f): 12:09pm On Nov 01, 2022
BanyXchi:
funny to hear that from an Osu slave like you that literally practice caste system among yourselves, your people are destined to be slaves, that's why you're nothing but wrapper wearing 4th class citizens in the country... Cowards but still Black scorpion and Obasanjo made your Ikemba flee like the coward he is. Now your Supleme leader is in kuje eating watery ewa and getting dicked in his anus by abokis.

Hahaha a lot of zeros there but their region still remains the toast of the country.. The south west still remain the richest, most developed, most secure and most prosperous region no matter who how much you delude yourself of 'zero'. It's laughable to see a ibo like you call Yoruba zero when your shithole region drags with the war-torn NE as the least developed....lowest HDI in the country with all your politics, craftsmanship,farming, business, nigeria is a third world country but your region is infact a 5th world country.

You lots will continue to flock to my region because you elect useless leaders, insecurity, your intolerance for others/yourselves, dilapidated infrastructure, zero IT or tech/fintech industries, zero media, weak commerce, unemployment, zero FDI, zero agricultural output, lack of industries and lack of large scale manufacturing. There is zero hope for you guys over there. You must migrate from that barren region in order to prosper.
Trash as usual from a DIRTY PIG grin

oDUDUWA COWARDS grin

1 Like

Re: My Wife Chatt With Her Ex Boyfriend by ariesbull: 2:16pm On Nov 01, 2022
BanyXchi:
The ruler of Ilorin when the British arrived was a Yoruba man Called Balogun Alanamu .

The last Emir Momoh had been defeated by the Yoruba Chiefs and had burnt himself alive inside his Palace

Ilorin has Fulani Presence only because the British reimposed the defeated Emir on Ilorin around 1897

Before that Balogun Yoruba (Inakoju Alanamu) was the actual ruler of Ilorin.

The Emir had been deposed by the Ilorin Yoruba Chiefs before the British arrived.

balogun alanamu fought the British and was exiled to Jebba after the British defeated him.

It was the British that reinstaled an Emir in Ilorin after the defeat of balogun Yoruba Inakoju alanamu due to Political Pressure from Northern Emirs .

The Emir of Ilorin had been defeated and deposed by the Ilorin Yoruba Chiefs before the British arrived.

The British left at Independence after an agreement was made to have a referendum Kwara State.

The Post independence Government of Balewa and Azikiwe frustrated that referendum by not carrying out the Kwara referendum which should have happened at the same time as the Midwest referendum in order to cripple Awolowo and his Party Politically after Awolowo had been jailed in 1962

Balewa and Azikiwe also didn't Carry out the other referendums agreed with the British before independence meant for the Eastern and Northern Minority Ethnic groups.

Ilorin still has an Emir simply because of religious issues, the Muslims there want what they want so it's not my biz, but Ilorin a city in the heart of Yorubaland can never ever be lost at all, have you ever seen any one from Ilorin deny their identity like the ikwerres and Aniomas are doing? If nigeria disintegrates today the emir will be flushed out within a twinkle but will Ikwerres and Aniomas accept they are Ibos? Do you think Wike will let Oyigbo go with biafra??

All the Anioma kings bear igbo titles, all the rivers Igbo kings bear igbo titles....

Blablabla... Yoruba man go and get back ilorin and install an oba before men can take you guys serious...

Nobody is talking about biafra but when the time comes you will know the stuff the igbo is made off... No single not an inch of igbo land will be lost

Yoruba man... This is the Emir of Ilorin...

Ibrahim Kolapo Sulu Gambari CFR (born 1940) is a Nigerian lawyer and monarch appointed in 1995 being the 11th Emir of the Ilorin Emirate in Kwara State from Fulani rulings house and chairman of Kwara State Traditional Councils. He is one of the 10 traditional rulers in northern Nigeria

1 Like

Re: My Wife Chatt With Her Ex Boyfriend by ariesbull: 2:17pm On Nov 01, 2022
MP3GAGAdotCOM:

Trash as usual from a DIRTY PIG grin

oDUDUWA COWARDS grin
Ibrahim Kolapo Sulu Gambari CFR (born 1940) is a Nigerian lawyer and monarch appointed in 1995 being the 11th Emir of the Ilorin Emirate in Kwara State from Fulani rulings house and chairman of Kwara State Traditional Councils. He is one of the 10 traditional rulers in northern Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Chatt With Her Ex Boyfriend by MP3GAGAdotCOM(f): 4:41pm On Nov 01, 2022
ariesbull:
The yoruba He-PIG don't even know his forefathers are COWARDS grin

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Wife Chatt With Her Ex Boyfriend by ariesbull: 8:56am On Nov 02, 2022
MP3GAGAdotCOM:

The yoruba He-PIG don't even know his forefathers are COWARDS grin
the clown has shit up
Re: My Wife Chatt With Her Ex Boyfriend by MP3GAGAdotCOM(f): 1:33pm On Nov 02, 2022
ariesbull:
the clown has shit up
grin grin
Re: My Wife Chatt With Her Ex Boyfriend by walex2(m): 6:17pm On Nov 04, 2022
MP3GAGAdotCOM:

Yoruba girls are the most promiscuous and useless wife you can get in nigeria.
Adultery is nothing to any Yoruba girl, that's certain.
Go to brothels around and see that majority of them are from the East and South South

1 Like

Re: My Wife Chatt With Her Ex Boyfriend by MP3GAGAdotCOM(f): 5:45am On Nov 05, 2022
walex2:
Go to brothels around and see that majority of them are from the East and South South
Lies from the pit of hell.. undecided

Re: My Wife Chatt With Her Ex Boyfriend by Pharmsavi: 3:02pm On Nov 29, 2022
Justkatty:
Do away with your ex or anyone you've had any romantic relationship with, some won't hear.....
Now see how this one dey bring problem for herself and her innocent kids.

How can I reach you my phone was stolen from me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The New Naira Notes....is It Just Me? / MMM Cros, Pls Save My Dying Husband. / HACK Your Pre-paid Meter Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.