Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,209 members, 7,811,566 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:44 PM

2023: Osinbajo Support Movement Rejects Tinubu's Comment On Forgiveness - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Osinbajo Support Movement Rejects Tinubu's Comment On Forgiveness (22453 Views)

Obi Support Movement Takes Campaign To Katsina Streets (Pictures) / Osinbajo’s Support Groups Storm APC National Convention (Photos) / Reno Omokri Reacts To Tinubu’s Comment Of Buhari Deserving Second Term (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Osinbajo Support Movement Rejects Tinubu's Comment On Forgiveness by Gaabasky: 8:04am On Oct 28, 2022
The earlier Osunbajo comes out publically to support APC the better for him.

He should remember that without APC he can never be where he is today n it was the same party that did so for him.
Enough of his bitterness
Re: 2023: Osinbajo Support Movement Rejects Tinubu's Comment On Forgiveness by Drakkernoir: 8:41am On Oct 28, 2022
cashmyles:
But Tinubu can eat his cake and have it? Tinubu is a product of godfatherism too. Where are people that made Tinubu today? Tinubu went against their wished after they made him governor and killd all of his godfathers politically

Nobody made Tinubu..he single handedly fought for all he has today....know your history
Re: 2023: Osinbajo Support Movement Rejects Tinubu's Comment On Forgiveness by cashmyles: 8:57am On Oct 28, 2022
In Nigeria political sphere, you can't be made singlehandedly
Drakkernoir:

Nobody made Tinubu..he single handedly fought for all he has today....know your history
Re: 2023: Osinbajo Support Movement Rejects Tinubu's Comment On Forgiveness by lexy2014: 9:05am On Oct 28, 2022
DaInferno:
age, charisma, agenda, vision, unquestionably educational and work experience,etc. If not that tinubu used money to buy the Primaries, osibanjo was the better and most preferred candidate. Thats why when Peter obi sharply switched to LP, most (reasonable) people saw hope and have decided to support him.

If he has all these qualities as you claim, why didn't he test his popularity in another party instead of staying in APC and defending evil for 7years?
Re: 2023: Osinbajo Support Movement Rejects Tinubu's Comment On Forgiveness by lexy2014: 9:06am On Oct 28, 2022
BABANGBALI:
him no too dey thief like Tinubu, he has human sinparty, he is funny with a very good sense of rumour.

What then has he been doing in APC serving Tinubu and buhari?
Re: 2023: Osinbajo Support Movement Rejects Tinubu's Comment On Forgiveness by Diligence: 9:13am On Oct 28, 2022
We don't believe that a complete and reasonable human being would support or vote Tinubu+Shettima Muslim-Muslim ticket!

Take Back Your Country
EnofIsEnof
Re: 2023: Osinbajo Support Movement Rejects Tinubu's Comment On Forgiveness by gabolak(m): 9:24am On Oct 28, 2022
Mfetenang:
Judas is still talking?

Your likes are the problem of this country.
Re: 2023: Osinbajo Support Movement Rejects Tinubu's Comment On Forgiveness by NuruDiddy: 9:33am On Oct 28, 2022
Other tribe should not be involved in this. YORUBAS are good with this. They can eat someone shit as long as u give them ewa and ewedu. Family matter. What concern me
Re: 2023: Osinbajo Support Movement Rejects Tinubu's Comment On Forgiveness by mechanics(m): 9:38am On Oct 28, 2022
That's right.
Re: 2023: Osinbajo Support Movement Rejects Tinubu's Comment On Forgiveness by Forumobserver12(m): 9:49am On Oct 28, 2022
abbey621:

What arrogance? Most of y'all with ordinary 1 million for account dey buga your mates, even promotion for office una dey do seniority so why won't it apply in politics? Who was Osibanjo before Tinubu brought him in? Somebody that enjoyed the benefits from the so called dictator now wants to chop off the hands of the dictator.....No be juju be that?

So who made Tinubu Governor in 1999 before he turned around and destroy the AD ? Ooh I forget that Tinubu is a superman that fought his way to political stardom without any benefactor.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Osinbajo Support Movement Rejects Tinubu's Comment On Forgiveness by DaInferno(m): 9:58am On Oct 28, 2022
lexy2014:

If he has all these qualities as you claim, why didn't he test his popularity in another party instead of staying in APC and defending evil for 7years?
to me, if APC, PDP, SDP, QDP or whatever party happens to produce a better candidate, it wouldn't matter to me, I don't vote party, I vote candidates.
Re: 2023: Osinbajo Support Movement Rejects Tinubu's Comment On Forgiveness by DaInferno(m): 10:00am On Oct 28, 2022
abbey621:

You're confusing yourself, Osibanjo cannot eat his cake and have it! He is a product of godfatherism/corruption, if Tinubu was good enough to elevate him in Lagos and then at the national level then Tinubu deserves the respect/honor when it comes to an elective position. We are talking about internal politics here, same party, there are protocols, stop the sentimental crap!
I'm not confused
Re: 2023: Osinbajo Support Movement Rejects Tinubu's Comment On Forgiveness by BABANGBALI: 10:22am On Oct 28, 2022
emmanuelbrown26:

Whenever u look at situation in Lagos, I always shake my head. Buhari is still a leaner for where Tinubu dey, somebody wey bi say, if obas visit am, na when en wakeup una go go
he is an emperor
Re: 2023: Osinbajo Support Movement Rejects Tinubu's Comment On Forgiveness by oladotun5a: 10:49am On Oct 28, 2022
Osibanjo would've been a better candidate for Apc.... Obi is coming.Osibanjo would've been a better candidate for Apc.... Obi is coming....
Re: 2023: Osinbajo Support Movement Rejects Tinubu's Comment On Forgiveness by ufuosman(m): 11:11am On Oct 28, 2022
Atlantis585:

You mean Thiefnubbu?
Yes oh. Man dey cap anything wen no get head
Re: 2023: Osinbajo Support Movement Rejects Tinubu's Comment On Forgiveness by shinealight(m): 11:49am On Oct 28, 2022
NessFortunate:

https://l.?u=https%3A%2F%2Fdailytrust.com%2Fsaying-osinbajo-is-forgiven-by-tinubu-is-an-insult-group&h=AT1pdx5NPWyFvbs5IV6m0e4lpyi8mEVC9MqEi3CJufcd49Nb7XFQ_7NC28ivO4Jb-9UBqZ7CACP2MpRmWPba95w4PfnIbHuJm2D45-__x-niknR-Bttk0rK1CLU2SlvRFksSTd65Ag

Use of the word ‘Forgiveness’ does not necessarily imply that one believes that the other party has done anything wrong which requires being pardoned for. To state your position of “Forgive and Forget as a principle in Life just as the Almighty also forgives” simply means you hold no grudges or ill-will against the individual as some people might have expected!
Re: 2023: Osinbajo Support Movement Rejects Tinubu's Comment On Forgiveness by Kcos: 1:15pm On Oct 28, 2022
Who does think he is? Osinbajo is more qualify than him. Smart, eloquent, brilliant, younger, educated and on-point.
Re: 2023: Osinbajo Support Movement Rejects Tinubu's Comment On Forgiveness by abbey621(m): 1:18pm On Oct 28, 2022
Forumobserver12:

So who made Tinubu Governor in 1999 before he turned around and destroy the AD ? Ooh I forget that Tinubu is a superman that fought his way to political stardom without any benefactor.....

I'm not denying godfatherism, just show me where he turned against any of his godfathers or godmothers.
Re: 2023: Osinbajo Support Movement Rejects Tinubu's Comment On Forgiveness by abbey621(m): 1:31pm On Oct 28, 2022
emmanuelbrown26:

WELL IM NOT SuRPRISED THAT U SOUNDED DIS WAY BCS TRiBE APART, YORUBAS ARE KNOWN FOR THAT.
THEy BELIEvE SO MUCH IN WORShIPING SOMEBODY ALL IN D NAME OF WHATEVER THEY KNOW.
DO U KNOW HOW TINUBU CAME TO BE IN LAGOS? YO AND ASK UNClE DISU HOW TINUBU CAME TO BE IN LAGOS. THOSE THAT BROUGH TINUBU IN LIMELIGHT ARE STILL ALIVE BUT U WONT EvEN HEAR THEM BRINGING IT ON AIR

No be you go tell me history of Lagos or Tinubu, okoro! Tell me who brought Tinubu to limelight? Surely you must start from the 1980s, who formed SDP in 1989, what role did his mother play? Baba Gana? Una go just dey spew rubbish dey claim intelligence grin grin grin
Re: 2023: Osinbajo Support Movement Rejects Tinubu's Comment On Forgiveness by TheRareGem1(f): 2:32pm On Oct 28, 2022
It's just nonesensical talk. We are talking about the number two man, who is a great leader and sefless.
Re: 2023: Osinbajo Support Movement Rejects Tinubu's Comment On Forgiveness by gymer(m): 4:18pm On Oct 28, 2022
SadiqBabaSani:
It was a great insult to say a seating vice President was forgiven for contesting, May Tinubu never happen to Nigeria

Amen o!
Re: 2023: Osinbajo Support Movement Rejects Tinubu's Comment On Forgiveness by emmanuelbrown26: 4:38pm On Oct 28, 2022
abbey621:

No be you go tell me history of Lagos or Tinubu, okoro! Tell me who brought Tinubu to limelight? Surely you must start from the 1980s, who formed SDP in 1989, what role did his mother play? Baba Gana? Una go just dey spew rubbish dey claim intelligence grin grin grin
People that brought him in limelight never raised voice at all. He nominated Osibanjo as VP does not warrant such statement, funny enough, both are from tribe that believes so much in worshiping human being

1 Like

Re: 2023: Osinbajo Support Movement Rejects Tinubu's Comment On Forgiveness by lexy2014: 4:49pm On Oct 28, 2022
DaInferno:
to me, if APC, PDP, SDP, QDP or whatever party happens to produce a better candidate, it wouldn't matter to me, I don't vote party, I vote candidates.

That's not what I asked you.

Re: 2023: Osinbajo Support Movement Rejects Tinubu's Comment On Forgiveness by abbey621(m): 5:27pm On Oct 28, 2022
emmanuelbrown26:

People that brought him in limelight never raised voice at all. He nominated Osibanjo as VP does not warrant such statement, funny enough, both are from tribe that believes so much in worshiping human being

People that brought him into limelight never contested for the same political position, stop comparing apples with oranges, you're not making sense!
Re: 2023: Osinbajo Support Movement Rejects Tinubu's Comment On Forgiveness by emmanuelbrown26: 5:36pm On Oct 28, 2022
abbey621:

People that brought him into limelight never contested for the same political position, stop comparing apples with oranges, you're not making sense!
Oga u are d one making senseless argument. Go and ask ur elders
Re: 2023: Osinbajo Support Movement Rejects Tinubu's Comment On Forgiveness by abbey621(m): 5:52pm On Oct 28, 2022
emmanuelbrown26:

Oga u are d one making senseless argument. Go and ask ur elders

Continue your gibberish, empty drum grin grin grin
Re: 2023: Osinbajo Support Movement Rejects Tinubu's Comment On Forgiveness by Popesuccess(m): 5:57pm On Oct 28, 2022
Feggie3:
Lol
Is very Funny, because i don't understand the need for forgiveness. Did the VP kill any of Tinubu's children or did he sleep with his wife.
Re: 2023: Osinbajo Support Movement Rejects Tinubu's Comment On Forgiveness by orisa37: 6:10pm On Oct 28, 2022
Osinbajo IS GUILELESS AND RIGHT TO REVOLT AGAINST THE INDISCIPLINED PROVOCATION.
Re: 2023: Osinbajo Support Movement Rejects Tinubu's Comment On Forgiveness by DaInferno(m): 10:30pm On Oct 28, 2022
lexy2014:

That's not what I asked you.

oga, ask him when you see him.

"Why must he change party or test his popularity" is not even the right question to be asking in this crucial moment.

Na popularity and Party go change the state of the nation?!
Re: 2023: Osinbajo Support Movement Rejects Tinubu's Comment On Forgiveness by lexy2014: 1:48am On Oct 29, 2022
DaInferno:
oga, ask him when you see him.

"Why must he change party or test his popularity" is not even the right question to be asking in this crucial moment.

Na popularity and Party go change the state of the nation?!

did you see and ask him be fore you said these: "age, charisma, agenda, vision, unquestionably educational and work experience,etc. If not that tinubu used money to buy the Primaries, osibanjo was the better and most preferred candidate."

Re: 2023: Osinbajo Support Movement Rejects Tinubu's Comment On Forgiveness by orisa37: 6:10am On Oct 29, 2022
TINUBU IS GUILEFUL AND FAITHLESS.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Again, Ahmed Tinubu Stokes Controversy In Abeokuta By Abiodun Awolaja / I Am Not Campaigning For Anyone - Kanu Nwankwo (Video) / Dele Farotimi: Tinubu Won’t Appoint Ministers That Will Change Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.