Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,241 members, 7,811,673 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:59 PM

2023: Osinbajo Support Movement Rejects Tinubu's Comment On Forgiveness - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Osinbajo Support Movement Rejects Tinubu's Comment On Forgiveness (22454 Views)

Obi Support Movement Takes Campaign To Katsina Streets (Pictures) / Osinbajo’s Support Groups Storm APC National Convention (Photos) / Reno Omokri Reacts To Tinubu’s Comment Of Buhari Deserving Second Term (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Osinbajo Support Movement Rejects Tinubu's Comment On Forgiveness by DaInferno(m): 8:06am On Nov 01, 2022
[quote author=gaskiyamagana post=118032491][/quote] if anybody needs sense, it's you. Them no d use money buy virtue. Ode!
Re: 2023: Osinbajo Support Movement Rejects Tinubu's Comment On Forgiveness by lexy2014: 2:20pm On Nov 01, 2022
DaInferno:
ask him when you see him

did you see and ask him be fore you said these: "age, charisma, agenda, vision, unquestionably educational and work experience,etc. If not that tinubu used money to buy the Primaries, osibanjo was the better and most preferred candidate."

If he has all these qualities as you claim, why didn't he test his popularity in another party instead of staying in APC and defending evil for 7years?
Re: 2023: Osinbajo Support Movement Rejects Tinubu's Comment On Forgiveness by DaInferno(m): 5:45pm On Nov 01, 2022
lexy2014:

did you see and ask him be fore you said these: "age, charisma, agenda, vision, unquestionably educational and work experience,etc. If not that tinubu used money to buy the Primaries, osibanjo was the better and most preferred candidate."

If he has all these qualities as you claim, why didn't he test his popularity in another party instead of staying in APC and defending evil for 7years?
you are a real dumb ars no cap. Something I explained and even dropped links for you to verify, but you came up with the weak line that I'm "spilling emotions". You clearly didn't read it to understand. You read it to reply. As far as what I've got to say isn't commiserate with what's in you mind. What ever I say hence wouldn't make sense to you. Come, how old are you. Even cow cannot behave the way you're behaving!
Re: 2023: Osinbajo Support Movement Rejects Tinubu's Comment On Forgiveness by gaskiyamagana: 7:33pm On Nov 02, 2022
DaInferno:
if anybody needs sense, it's you. Them no d use money buy virtue. Ode!
Yes, yes. Take this one for free. This is what your profoolsor lack like you by bitten finger that fed him.

Re: 2023: Osinbajo Support Movement Rejects Tinubu's Comment On Forgiveness by DaInferno(m): 9:49pm On Nov 02, 2022
gaskiyamagana:

Yes, yes. Take this one for free. This is what your profoolsor lack like you by bitten finger that fed him.
I'm sorry to have offended you with my common sense. Irregardless, the world needs assholes, otherwise, where would shit come out from?!. You happen to be the dumbest mofo I ever came across-the-board.

I made points, but you're busy sending me memes. Quit playing fool. I gotta live you at this juncture. Cus I almost forgot, "when you bath with pigs , you soon start to irk with dirt"
Re: 2023: Osinbajo Support Movement Rejects Tinubu's Comment On Forgiveness by gaskiyamagana: 12:57am On Nov 03, 2022
DaInferno:
I'm sorry to have offended you with my common sense. Irregardless, the world needs assholes, otherwise, where would shit come out from?!. You happen to be the dumbest mofo I ever came across-the-board.

I made points, but you're busy sending me memes. Quit playing fool. I gotta live you at this juncture. Cus I almost forgot, "when you bath with pigs , you soon start to irk with dirt"

In other words, you are tired of defending your political traitor, Osibetrayal.
Re: 2023: Osinbajo Support Movement Rejects Tinubu's Comment On Forgiveness by lexy2014: 5:47am On Nov 04, 2022
DaInferno:
you are a real dumb ars no cap. Something I explained and even dropped links for you to verify, but you came up with the weak line that I'm "spilling emotions". You clearly didn't read it to understand. You read it to reply. As far as what I've got to say isn't commiserate with what's in you mind. What ever I say hence wouldn't make sense to you. Come, how old are you. Even cow cannot behave the way you're behaving!

You said I should go and ask osinbajo this: If he has all these qualities as you claim, why didn't he test his popularity in another party instead of staying in APC and defending evil for 7years?

So am asking you:
Re: 2023: Osinbajo Support Movement Rejects Tinubu's Comment On Forgiveness by lexy2014: 5:48am On Nov 04, 2022
gaskiyamagana:

How did he bite the finger that fed him?
Re: 2023: Osinbajo Support Movement Rejects Tinubu's Comment On Forgiveness by DaInferno(m): 6:09am On Nov 04, 2022
lexy2014:

You said I should go and ask osinbajo this: If he has all these qualities as you claim, why didn't he test his popularity in another party instead of staying in APC and defending evil for 7years?

So am asking you:

of which I told you how I didn't have to see him before asking him things he had already put out for the world to see and provided links. You got dyslexia or something?
why do you keep asking me questions to answers I've already given?

You read the comment and called it emotional simply because it wasn't in conformity with you.

You kept asking the same question. So Let me ask you this today and atleast pretend to be rational. WILL YOU, AS AN INCUMBENT V. PRESIDENT, DECAMP (WHILE STILL ON SIT) TO CONTEST IN ANOTHER POLITICAL PARTY?

WILL YOU, OR YOU WILL NOT DECAMP?
Re: 2023: Osinbajo Support Movement Rejects Tinubu's Comment On Forgiveness by lexy2014: 6:18am On Nov 04, 2022
DaInferno:
of which I told you how I didn't have to see him before asking him things he had already put out for the world to see and provided links. You got dyslexia or something?
why do you keep asking me questions to answers I've already given?

You read the comment and called it emotional simply because it wasn't in conformity with you.

You kept asking the same question. So Let me ask you this today and atleast pretend to be rational. WILL YOU, AS AN INCUMBENT V. PRESIDENT, DECAMP (WHILE STILL ON SIT) TO CONTEST IN ANOTHER POLITICAL PARTY?

Pls what is the meaning of emotional in the dictionary? Does it tally with your definition here?.

How then did you arrive at this conclusion?: "age, charisma, agenda, vision, unquestionably educational and work experience,etc. If not that tinubu used money to buy the Primaries, osibanjo was the better and most preferred candidate."

Re: 2023: Osinbajo Support Movement Rejects Tinubu's Comment On Forgiveness by DaInferno(m): 8:03am On Nov 04, 2022
This you mf? undecided
lexy2014:

spilling your emotions hasnt answered the simple question. If he has all these qualities as you claim, why didn't he test his popularity in another party instead of staying in APC and defending evil for 7years?
seen your rants with others too...your type is the type I try to avoid!
lexy2014:

Pls what is the meaning of emotional in the dictionary? Does it tally with your definition here?.

How then did you arrive at this conclusion?: "age, charisma, agenda, vision, unquestionably educational and work experience,etc. If not that tinubu used money to buy the Primaries, osibanjo was the better and most preferred candidate."

go back and answer my question I asked earlier this morning, from the above quoted statements which YOU made, isn't it your dumb ars that brought the issue of me being emotional?, you suddenly forgot? undecided

WILL YOU, AS AN INCUMBENT V. PRESIDENT, DECAMP (WHILE STILL ON SIT) TO CONTEST IN ANOTHER POLITICAL PARTY?

Re: 2023: Osinbajo Support Movement Rejects Tinubu's Comment On Forgiveness by gaskiyamagana: 8:52am On Nov 04, 2022
lexy2014:

How did he bite the finger that fed him?
From classroom to political stardom.
Re: 2023: Osinbajo Support Movement Rejects Tinubu's Comment On Forgiveness by lexy2014: 6:04pm On Nov 04, 2022
DaInferno:
This you mf? undecidedseen your rants with others too...your type is the type I try to avoid! go back and answer my question I asked earlier this morning, from the above quoted statements which YOU made, isn't it your dumb ars that brought the issue of me being emotional?, you suddenly forgot? undecided

WILL YOU, AS AN INCUMBENT V. PRESIDENT, DECAMP (WHILE STILL ON SIT) TO CONTEST IN ANOTHER POLITICAL PARTY?

Pls what is "mf"?

Can you pls define rants and explain how it is applicable to the post in question?

Re: 2023: Osinbajo Support Movement Rejects Tinubu's Comment On Forgiveness by adekolaelect(m): 6:25pm On Nov 04, 2022
Tinubu is not God but Oshibojo should calmdow bcs we all know you are a political child to Tinubu you can't claim to be Superior to him today in the name of VP bcs na office dey see the end of office holders. You were worshiping him before a VP was giving to you through him politically .why is he now not your oga anymore .stop listen to those nailsayers where were they when you were a political child to Tinubu? We all know where wuman dey take born before we dey press her stomach.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

FG Seeks Donations In "Cash And Kind", Says It Needs N869bn To Conduct Census / PHOTONEWS: Anambra State Devastated By Flooding | Sahara Reporters / ....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.