Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,269 members, 7,811,778 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:28 PM

2023: Osinbajo Support Movement Rejects Tinubu's Comment On Forgiveness - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Osinbajo Support Movement Rejects Tinubu's Comment On Forgiveness (22455 Views)

Obi Support Movement Takes Campaign To Katsina Streets (Pictures) / Osinbajo’s Support Groups Storm APC National Convention (Photos) / Reno Omokri Reacts To Tinubu’s Comment Of Buhari Deserving Second Term (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Osinbajo Support Movement Rejects Tinubu's Comment On Forgiveness by DaInferno(m): 9:02am On Oct 29, 2022
lexy2014:

did you see and ask him be fore you said these: "age, charisma, agenda, vision, unquestionably educational and work experience,etc. If not that tinubu used money to buy the Primaries, osibanjo was the better and most preferred candidate."

If he has all these qualities as you claim, why didn't he test his popularity in another party instead of staying in APC and defending evil for 7years?
grin
Wow, okay, I see for some of you, they must digest it down intrinsically for you to understand.

The qualities I mentioned are things he publicised and put out for Nigerians to see.

You know his age and you could tell his charisma through his speech and movement,
He had an agenda and vision,
You know his educational background and work experience.
These are things he publicised prior to the primaries.
So it's not as if I'm the one claiming it, and if you didn't take the time to read it back then, here's a link;
https://www.nairaland.com/6960382/2023-full-profile-yemi-osinbajo

Moving forward, it was well-publicised on media's, how 7 presidential candidates stepped down for Mr.emilokan and how they where handsomely rewarded (or paid off) afterwards. (my cousin also contested for senator so I know what I'm saying). Unrejectable- MONEY was involved sir.

I cited a sarcastic instance and told you, it doesn't matter the Party, its the candidate that has good intentions that most would vote for.

But in all of what I said previously, the question you still pressed on was why he didn't "change party and Test his popularity"

That question right there has given me the notion that you're a core APC member but at this point, most people don't care which party, y'all seem thesame. Ortom as an example changed party 5 times and nothing has improved in his state. So does it matter the candidate or party?!

I don't know how I will start explaining to you "that a sitting APC Vice president who wants to become President, should go to another party and contest" ah!
You don't just defect how you want in political parties Even though there are no rules or regulations governing it.
"However, However, every effort aimed at bringing sanity to the Nigerian polity is a welcome development and should be explored. In the proposed legislation, which is currently awaiting its second reading in the lower chamber, the House of Representatives is considering making the President or governor and their deputies to step down if they defect from the political party under whose umbrella they were elected, to another. This is no doubt commendable as it seeks to amend the extant ineffectual law on defection in the country, which has been exploited by political office holders. It has not deterred such self-serving indulgence"

Regardless of what I have said, My prefered answer to you remains as the question comes; ASK HIM WHEN YOU SEE HIM. grin

Osibanjo is not even in the race so lets leave his matter, but Please, I indulge you to choose a good CANDIDATE that will start reforming 9ja and not because of Political PARTY "popularity testing" whatever.
Namaste

1 Like

Re: 2023: Osinbajo Support Movement Rejects Tinubu's Comment On Forgiveness by FreedomfromtheT: 9:06am On Oct 29, 2022
Ttalk:
This mischief is from opposition, LO or PDP
You mean it is the opposition that instigated the said 'offence'. Is it the opposition that told senator Bola Tinubu to say he has 'forgiven' a sitting vice president for daring to contest against him in the APC presidential primaries?
Re: 2023: Osinbajo Support Movement Rejects Tinubu's Comment On Forgiveness by FreedomfromtheT: 9:10am On Oct 29, 2022
Gaabasky:
The earlier Osunbajo comes out publically to support APC the better for him.

He should remember that without APC he can never be where he is today n it was the same party that did so for him.
Enough of his bitterness
You mean he must support the APC presidential candidate even if knows or believes that he is a calamity waiting to happen?
Re: 2023: Osinbajo Support Movement Rejects Tinubu's Comment On Forgiveness by FreedomfromtheT: 9:13am On Oct 29, 2022
Racoon:
When have Bola Tinubu started arrogating to himself the power to forgive sin? Meanwhile, have VP Osinbajo sinned against him by contesting the APC primary in a democratic setting?
I just wonder!
Re: 2023: Osinbajo Support Movement Rejects Tinubu's Comment On Forgiveness by FreedomfromtheT: 9:30am On Oct 29, 2022
Okealaaye:
What Tinubu said about forgiveness, I believe, is that he has forgiven treachery. A simple question we should ask the great Osinbajo Support Organisation is, how much did Vice President Osinbajo spend during the 2015 presidential campaigns? What's the depth of his contributions to the success of the Ticket besides his appearances beside Buhari and Tinubu and the others on the campaign trail? Didn't Osinbajo himself confirm that he was made vice president through the vehicular support of Tinubu? To tell the truth, if my name was Oluyemi Osinbajo, SAN, I wouldn't have stood against my benefactor - for Tinubu is indeed, his benefactor - in the Primaries no matter the prize and benefits and advantages. If all that matters in interpersonal relationships is the entrenchment of personal interest, then perfidy and treachery are non-issues.
If we go by your logic, Tinubu himself should have stepped down for one of the politicians who supported him to become the governor of Lagos State in 1999 to contest as president. He should moreso step down for one of those who stood by him when he faced impeachment for the University of Chicago saga. For not doing so, can we say he is also guilty of 'perfidy' and 'treachery'?
Re: 2023: Osinbajo Support Movement Rejects Tinubu's Comment On Forgiveness by lexy2014: 10:06am On Oct 29, 2022
DaInferno:
grin
Wow, okay, I see for some of you, they must digest it down intrinsically for you to understand.

The qualities I mentioned are things he publicised and put out for Nigerians to see.

You know his age and you could tell his charisma through his speech and movement,
So it's not as if I'm the one claiming it, and if you didn't take the time to read it back then, here's a link;

Moving forward, it was well-publicised on media's, how 7 presidential candidates stepped down for Mr.emilokan and how they where handsomely rewarded (or paid off) afterwards. (my cousin also contested for senator so I know what I'm saying). Unrejectable- MONEY was involved sir.

I cited a sarcastic instance and told you, it doesn't matter the Party, its the candidate that has good intentions that most would vote for.

But in all of what I said previously, the question you still pressed on was why he didn't "change party and Test his popularity"

That question right there has given me the notion that you're a core APC member but at this point, most people don't care which party, y'all seem thesame. Ortom as an example changed party 5 times and nothing has improved in his state. So does it matter the candidate or party?!

I don't know how I will start explaining to you "that a sitting APC Vice president who wants to become President, should go to another party and contest" ah!
You don't just defect how you want in political parties Even though there are no rules or regulations governing it.
"However, However, every effort aimed at bringing sanity to the Nigerian polity is a welcome development and should be explored. In the proposed legislation, which is currently awaiting its second reading in the lower chamber, the House of Representatives is considering making the President or governor and their deputies to step down if they defect from the political party under whose umbrella they were elected, to another. This is no doubt commendable as it seeks to amend the extant ineffectual law on defection in the country, which has been exploited by political office holders. It has not deterred such self-serving indulgence"

Regardless of what I have said, My prefered answer to you remains as the question comes; ASK HIM WHEN YOU SEE HIM. grin

Osibanjo is not even in the race so lets leave his matter, but Please, I indulge you to choose a good CANDIDATE that will start reforming 9ja and not because of Political PARTY "popularity testing" whatever.
Namaste

Offpoint.
If he has all these qualities as you claim, why didn't he test his popularity in another party instead of staying in APC and defending evil for 7years?

1 Like

Re: 2023: Osinbajo Support Movement Rejects Tinubu's Comment On Forgiveness by DaInferno(m): 12:33pm On Oct 29, 2022
lexy2014:

Offpoint.
can see you camt tead to understand. So shallow; absolutely irredeemable.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Osinbajo Support Movement Rejects Tinubu's Comment On Forgiveness by NessFortunate: 1:19am On Oct 30, 2022
lexy2014:

Theraregem1, can you pls confirm this story?
thats for Daily Trust management not me. They are my source apparently.
Re: 2023: Osinbajo Support Movement Rejects Tinubu's Comment On Forgiveness by lexy2014: 3:05am On Oct 30, 2022
DaInferno:
can see you camt tead to understand. So shallow; absolutely irredeemable.

spilling your emotions hasnt answered the simple question. If he has all these qualities as you claim, why didn't he test his popularity in another party instead of staying in APC and defending evil for 7years?

1 Like

Re: 2023: Osinbajo Support Movement Rejects Tinubu's Comment On Forgiveness by gaskiyamagana: 6:11am On Oct 30, 2022
SadiqBabaSani:
It was a great insult to say a seating vice President was forgiven for contesting, May Tinubu never happen to Nigeria
Shut up
Sharap
Student of osibetrayal political school ingrate
Re: 2023: Osinbajo Support Movement Rejects Tinubu's Comment On Forgiveness by gaskiyamagana: 6:16am On Oct 30, 2022
DaInferno:
grin

Namaste
Story, story of a follower of political betrayal.
Re: 2023: Osinbajo Support Movement Rejects Tinubu's Comment On Forgiveness by gaskiyamagana: 6:20am On Oct 30, 2022
NessFortunate:

https://l.?u=https%3A%2F%2Fdailytrust.com%2Fsaying-osinbajo-is-forgiven-by-tinubu-is-an-insult-group&h=AT1pdx5NPWyFvbs5IV6m0e4lpyi8mEVC9MqEi3CJufcd49Nb7XFQ_7NC28ivO4Jb-9UBqZ7CACP2MpRmWPba95w4PfnIbHuJm2D45-__x-niknR-Bttk0rK1CLU2SlvRFksSTd65Ag
PRO
Students Union Government
Osibetrayal University of Political Rebellion
Nairaland Studies Centre.
Re: 2023: Osinbajo Support Movement Rejects Tinubu's Comment On Forgiveness by gaskiyamagana: 6:23am On Oct 30, 2022
Felixamos:
The silliest talk I ever heard from tinubu's camp; telling Osibanjo "I forgive you".. And some very useless people here were cheering it.

People dey mumu for this Nairaland well, well oh!
Outpatient Client
Tinubu Political Psychiatric Hospital
Nairaland Rehabilitation Centre.
Re: 2023: Osinbajo Support Movement Rejects Tinubu's Comment On Forgiveness by DaInferno(m): 6:31am On Oct 30, 2022
gaskiyamagana:

Story, story of a follower of political betrayal.
Your comment's vague and looks like a phrase. Should be treated as such!
Re: 2023: Osinbajo Support Movement Rejects Tinubu's Comment On Forgiveness by DaInferno(m): 6:35am On Oct 30, 2022
lexy2014:

spilling your emotions hasnt answered the simple question. If he has all these qualities as you claim, why didn't he test his popularity in another party instead of staying in APC and defending evil for 7years?
the more you ask, the more stupid you sound, no pun intended. And whats with this emotions talk?! You prolly picked that line here on nairaland or what?!

You Ever heard of an incumbent vice president defect to contest?!
Re: 2023: Osinbajo Support Movement Rejects Tinubu's Comment On Forgiveness by gaskiyamagana: 8:26pm On Oct 30, 2022
DaInferno:
Your comment's vague and looks like a phrase. Should be treated as such!
No sense in the phrase as far as student of profoolsor osibeyrayal is concerned.
Re: 2023: Osinbajo Support Movement Rejects Tinubu's Comment On Forgiveness by DaInferno(m): 8:27pm On Oct 30, 2022
gaskiyamagana:

No sense in the phrase as far as student of profoolsor osibeyrayal is concerned.
you even sound stupid too
Re: 2023: Osinbajo Support Movement Rejects Tinubu's Comment On Forgiveness by gaskiyamagana: 8:34pm On Oct 30, 2022
DaInferno:
you even sound stupid too
When your mentor demonstrated stupidity as political betrayal, what should be expected of you?
Re: 2023: Osinbajo Support Movement Rejects Tinubu's Comment On Forgiveness by DaInferno(m): 8:52pm On Oct 30, 2022
gaskiyamagana:

When your mentor demonstrated stupidity as political betrayal, what should be expected of you?
ah,my mentor how?!, Whats bringing all of these? You sniff gutter?Do you hear yourself speak?

Me and you no get conversation at all.
Don't ask questions if you can't handle the truth for which I said with facts. The oga I was talking to has muted. But as for you, this Your approach is rather demeaning and condescending, I don't think you wanna achieve anything reasonable with this tactics. Just intentionally wanna taunt and look for trouble. So Rest abeg, I'm not the cause of your boredom this evening.
Re: 2023: Osinbajo Support Movement Rejects Tinubu's Comment On Forgiveness by gaskiyamagana: 7:35am On Oct 31, 2022
DaInferno:
see what you are using Nigeria to do. As if its a toy or cloth to be used and passed down to younger ones, Where as in this case, to be passed on to the older ones, whos religion, source of wealth, educational background, age and others things are questionable or unknown. OSIBANJO saw the need to contest, change the status quo of the nonsense politics that's been played in a great nation. Wtf is emilokan?! Where in the world is that practiced in a "democratic" county?!

Osibanjo knew BAT must have had nothing to presentable for the country and decided to save it from the dilemma.

If you say yorubas can't be trusted, then why should tinubu be trusted?!

This is another one of your posts for your political model profoolsor osibetrayal. Professor in law without 'O' Level certificate in Reciprocation of Benefactor.
Re: 2023: Osinbajo Support Movement Rejects Tinubu's Comment On Forgiveness by gaskiyamagana: 7:39am On Oct 31, 2022
DaInferno:
ah,my mentor how?!, Whats bringing all of these? You sniff gutter?Do you hear yourself speak?

Me and you no get conversation at all.
Don't ask questions if you can't handle the truth for which I said with facts. The oga I was talking to has muted. But as for you, this Your approach is rather demeaning and condescending, I don't think you wanna achieve anything reasonable with this tactics. Just intentionally wanna taunt and look for trouble. So Rest abeg, I'm not the cause of your boredom this evening.
Truth with fact from follower of an ungrateful pastor in a church, an elder in society and a lecturer in University?
Re: 2023: Osinbajo Support Movement Rejects Tinubu's Comment On Forgiveness by DaInferno(m): 3:22pm On Oct 31, 2022
gaskiyamagana:

Namaste
Re: 2023: Osinbajo Support Movement Rejects Tinubu's Comment On Forgiveness by DaInferno(m): 3:23pm On Oct 31, 2022
gaskiyamagana:

Namaska
Re: 2023: Osinbajo Support Movement Rejects Tinubu's Comment On Forgiveness by gaskiyamagana: 9:14pm On Oct 31, 2022
[quote author=DaInferno post=118017103][/quote]
Danbansa
Re: 2023: Osinbajo Support Movement Rejects Tinubu's Comment On Forgiveness by gaskiyamagana: 9:19pm On Oct 31, 2022
[quote author=DaInferno madness, post=118017085][/quote]
Re: 2023: Osinbajo Support Movement Rejects Tinubu's Comment On Forgiveness by DaInferno(m): 9:48pm On Oct 31, 2022
gaskiyamagana:

Danbansa
normally, some of una Almajiri no d get sense
Re: 2023: Osinbajo Support Movement Rejects Tinubu's Comment On Forgiveness by lexy2014: 5:16am On Nov 01, 2022
DaInferno:
the more you ask, the more stupid you sound, no pun intended. And whats with this emotions talk?! You prolly picked that line here on nairaland or what?!

You Ever heard of an incumbent vice president defect to contest?!

Re: 2023: Osinbajo Support Movement Rejects Tinubu's Comment On Forgiveness by gaskiyamagana: 5:56am On Nov 01, 2022
DaInferno:
normally, some of una Almajiri no d get sense
Just as your friendd,Osibetrayal political betrayal of Tinubu no get shame .
Re: 2023: Osinbajo Support Movement Rejects Tinubu's Comment On Forgiveness by BeardedMeat(m): 6:13am On Nov 01, 2022
Duro4chang is denreledave angry
Re: 2023: Osinbajo Support Movement Rejects Tinubu's Comment On Forgiveness by DaInferno(m): 7:28am On Nov 01, 2022
lexy2014:

ask him when you see him
Re: 2023: Osinbajo Support Movement Rejects Tinubu's Comment On Forgiveness by DaInferno(m): 7:29am On Nov 01, 2022
gaskiyamagana:

Just as your friendd,Osibetrayal political betrayal of Tinubu no get shame .
grin its good that you affirmed of being a sham. Even cow cannot behave like that.
Re: 2023: Osinbajo Support Movement Rejects Tinubu's Comment On Forgiveness by gaskiyamagana: 8:00am On Nov 01, 2022
DaInferno:
grin its good that you affirmed of being a sham. Even cow cannot behave like that.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tears As 40 Persons Roast To Death In Multiple Auto Crash / I Want To Succeed Elechi Because I’ve Invested And It Is My Turn To Chop” -Umahi / Ibe Kachikwu Visits Exxonmobil Headquarters (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.