Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,265 members, 7,829,540 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:39 AM

Man Dies In Ondo Hotel After Sex Romp - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Dies In Ondo Hotel After Sex Romp (23795 Views)

Ondo Civil Servant Slumps, Dies In Hotel After Sex Romp With Girlfriend / Land Agent Dies In Ogun Hotel After Sex With Ex-wife / Tramadol: 3 FUTO Students Die During Sex Romp With 1 Female Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Dies In Ondo Hotel After Sex Romp by money121(m): 9:36am On Oct 28, 2022
Ok
Re: Man Dies In Ondo Hotel After Sex Romp by Temptee101(m): 9:37am On Oct 28, 2022
Imagine, the police has already concluded he died of unnatural death without autopsy

Nigeria police forming CIA when actually they know nothing
Re: Man Dies In Ondo Hotel After Sex Romp by Soulsymbol99: 9:38am On Oct 28, 2022
ALLNIGERIANSMAD:
wetin concern the wife?

Her fellow women will always use it against her. U no sabi women and their mouth again grin
Re: Man Dies In Ondo Hotel After Sex Romp by pseudonomer: 9:39am On Oct 28, 2022
Mumu man, he doesn’t know about Ondo city girls? They are the equivalent of Calabar girls. lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: Man Dies In Ondo Hotel After Sex Romp by waleray(m): 9:40am On Oct 28, 2022
Fly wey no get sense dey follow Dead body enter grave. Be warned.
Re: Man Dies In Ondo Hotel After Sex Romp by MrJames007: 9:42am On Oct 28, 2022
PerfectStranger:
Another hero bites the dust during active service to humanity.
lol

Hero indeed grin
Re: Man Dies In Ondo Hotel After Sex Romp by faceland: 9:42am On Oct 28, 2022
PerfectStranger:
Another hero bites the dust during active service to humanity.

He was an extraordinary man because he completed the mission before laying down his weapon to rest.
Re: Man Dies In Ondo Hotel After Sex Romp by brainhgeek(m): 9:45am On Oct 28, 2022
'unnatural death'? How do you prove that? I think the police is wrong to have made such a hasty conclusion
Re: Man Dies In Ondo Hotel After Sex Romp by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 9:45am On Oct 28, 2022
Soulsymbol99:

Her fellow women will always use it against her. U no sabi women and their mouth again grin
lol, but I noticed in recent times, everybody dey ground, nobody take mocking or goship serious again. Everything now na jokes on tiktok
Re: Man Dies In Ondo Hotel After Sex Romp by faceland: 9:46am On Oct 28, 2022
Jpblessed:
Why always the men?

Na working man that has money for hotel. Many of them do not rest (sure he would have gone back to work after bathing).
Re: Man Dies In Ondo Hotel After Sex Romp by Soulsymbol99: 9:47am On Oct 28, 2022
ALLNIGERIANSMAD:
lol, but I noticed in recent times, everybody dey ground, nobody take mocking or goship serious again. Everything now na jokes on tiktok

Buhari do everybody factory reset grin
Re: Man Dies In Ondo Hotel After Sex Romp by Emeka71(m): 9:49am On Oct 28, 2022
Freshgrace4life:
Why be say na the men they always die Dem no dey pity their wives & children for house ..
That is because sex is usually not easy on the part of a man.

1 Like

Re: Man Dies In Ondo Hotel After Sex Romp by neonly: 9:50am On Oct 28, 2022
Properly die from heart attack
The truth is dat after a long sex long romp u just have to still stay on d bed for like an hour or two before trying to take a shower except u wan die quickly

1 Like

Re: Man Dies In Ondo Hotel After Sex Romp by Sixfiguresmart(m): 9:55am On Oct 28, 2022
Is he mohammed?
Re: Man Dies In Ondo Hotel After Sex Romp by Nobody: 9:55am On Oct 28, 2022
PerfectStranger:
Another hero bites the dust during active service to humanity
You mean "Womannity" cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Dies In Ondo Hotel After Sex Romp by zoedew: 9:56am On Oct 28, 2022
The way of destruction. Repent today from adulterous and sinful ways.

2 Likes

Re: Man Dies In Ondo Hotel After Sex Romp by Freshgrace4life(f): 9:58am On Oct 28, 2022
Emeka71:
That is because sex is usually not easy on the part of a man.
Main reason they should be more careful , life is precious..

2 Likes

Re: Man Dies In Ondo Hotel After Sex Romp by jerrykc22(m): 9:58am On Oct 28, 2022
Kongi Matter.. The Hero left the way he came.

My brothers before you start up active service to humanity with any lady.. Try and eat very well (Eba or Fufu with better vegetable or egusi soup).. no go eat indomine and egg and U say U day go 7 rounds... Ahhh na sorry be your case..

1 hero down .. peace my brother for your fellow comrades will continue from where U stopped.
Re: Man Dies In Ondo Hotel After Sex Romp by tabaralph: 10:00am On Oct 28, 2022
Captainsure:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2022/10/man-dies-in-ondo-hotel-after-sex-romp/amp/

That hole is too deep, you can hardly reach the base bottom, don’t try to impress those gender by using manpower it will end in tears

1 Like

Re: Man Dies In Ondo Hotel After Sex Romp by idogbo(m): 10:01am On Oct 28, 2022
Died in active service
Re: Man Dies In Ondo Hotel After Sex Romp by jimyjames(m): 10:04am On Oct 28, 2022
internationalman:
Madam police, you can't just say it's a case of unnatural death without a complete proper and thorough investigation..

The fear of Mangu is why I refused one hijab wearing young lady from coming to my place last week. Though she said she's not married but I don't trust her at all.
You made no point with your comment
Re: Man Dies In Ondo Hotel After Sex Romp by sacajawea: 10:05am On Oct 28, 2022
internationalman:
Madam police, you can't just say it's a case of unnatural death without a complete proper and thorough investigation..

The fear of Mangu is why I refused one hijab wearing young lady from coming to my place last week. Though she said she's not married but I don't trust her at all.
Pls share the the full details, really interested...
I'm trying to understand why a married woman, Muslim, hijab wearing one for that matter, would wanna lie to the point of coming to your place

Or are you so so generous to her, you hold bar like that?
Or you just lying... smiley

1 Like

Re: Man Dies In Ondo Hotel After Sex Romp by jimyjames(m): 10:07am On Oct 28, 2022
OJODEL10:
The man is a real hero following what he beief is just where he came from he follow go back
He informed you he was going to do something heroic by f*cking himself to death before inviting the lady?
Re: Man Dies In Ondo Hotel After Sex Romp by Eriokanmi: 10:07am On Oct 28, 2022
When man dey hustle day and night, man no die. Man come make d moni finish, na woman com kill am. E no make sense at all. There's more to life than sex
Re: Man Dies In Ondo Hotel After Sex Romp by FireUpNow(m): 10:09am On Oct 28, 2022
A foolish and stupid man trying to impress one LovePeddler of a woman. Now he died a very shameful death. I hate reading and hearing stupid news of this type.
Re: Man Dies In Ondo Hotel After Sex Romp by Ubanz: 10:13am On Oct 28, 2022
The rate people die of cardiac arrest nowadays makes me think there's need to take a survey on those who took COVID-19 jabs.

2 Likes

Re: Man Dies In Ondo Hotel After Sex Romp by Dreadshy: 10:13am On Oct 28, 2022
Man down! I repeat man down! he died in active service! Immediate backup required! I repeat immediate backup required!!
Captainsure:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2022/10/man-dies-in-ondo-hotel-after-sex-romp/amp/
Re: Man Dies In Ondo Hotel After Sex Romp by Ubanz: 10:13am On Oct 28, 2022
The rate people dies of cardiac arrest nowadays makes me think there's need to take a survey on those who took COVID-19 jabs

1 Like

Re: Man Dies In Ondo Hotel After Sex Romp by BRATISLAVA: 10:15am On Oct 28, 2022
"We are polygamous by nature", have at it.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ladies Are To Be Blamed If They Are Aged And Still Unmarried? / Naijasinglegirl Is Recruiting A 'husband' For Valentine / Her Dress Code To The Party Shook The Whole World, She Is So Beautiful

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.