Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,455 members, 7,830,265 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:53 PM

Nigerian Activist, Ariyo-Dare Atoye Is Dead - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Activist, Ariyo-Dare Atoye Is Dead (26841 Views)

Bolaji Ariyo’s Mamichula Beach Lost Virtually Everything For Coastal Highway / ‘Abuja Not Safe’: Folorunsho Ariyo Killed Alongside Nabeeha Al-Kadriyar / Detained Nigerian Activist, Chido Onumah Has Been Released By DSS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Activist, Ariyo-Dare Atoye Is Dead by Latakia(f): 8:39am On Oct 28, 2022
After mocking Buhari and Jagaban health. Even wished Buhari death. If you don't know, better know now that it's only God that own your life and your health. This is a lesson for those mocking the old.. Death doesn't determine the numbers of your age. And your health is not by age. May God put him where he deserve.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Activist, Ariyo-Dare Atoye Is Dead by mbahdi(m): 8:40am On Oct 28, 2022
OgaDeyVex:
Nawa o
Re: Nigerian Activist, Ariyo-Dare Atoye Is Dead by endlessmedia: 8:40am On Oct 28, 2022
May his soul rest in peace.
Re: Nigerian Activist, Ariyo-Dare Atoye Is Dead by mbahdi(m): 8:41am On Oct 28, 2022
Latakia:
After mocking Buhari and Jagaban health. Even wished Buhari death. If you don't know, better know now that it's only God that own your life and your health. This is a lesson for those mocking the old.. Death doesn't determine the numbers of your age. And your health is not by age. May God put him where he deserve.
You need help.how does d rubbish u said relate to his death,or how does standing for d right and opposing the evil government injustice turned to mocking of failed buhari/tinubu health issues?

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Activist, Ariyo-Dare Atoye Is Dead by izubext007: 8:42am On Oct 28, 2022
R.I.P COMMRADE. VICTORY ALAST

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Activist, Ariyo-Dare Atoye Is Dead by adonisuwa(m): 8:44am On Oct 28, 2022
Just another regular day for sad news in our beloved country. I hope his family and loved ones find the courage to bear this irreplaceable loss.
Re: Nigerian Activist, Ariyo-Dare Atoye Is Dead by TheFacelessMan: 8:44am On Oct 28, 2022
Latakia:

Did the late guy actually do that?

If he did.... I reserve my comments. lipsrsealed

Death respects NO ONE. Rich or poor. Young or old.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Activist, Ariyo-Dare Atoye Is Dead by obembet(f): 8:45am On Oct 28, 2022
madridguy:
They mock others for the gift they got freely from God. They forget so soon that the owner of life and sound health can take it bag within a twinkle of an eye.
Only God has key to life and death
Don't mock anybody with health challenge but pray for them.

I hope this will serve as a lesson to others wishing Tinubu and Buhari death.

Ariyo, may God comfort your loved ones.

U are not different from Obidient supporters. All of you are mumu.. just type RIP and rest

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Activist, Ariyo-Dare Atoye Is Dead by Bigchristo: 8:46am On Oct 28, 2022
madridguy:
They mock others for the gift they got freely from God. They forget so soon that the owner of life and sound health can take it bag within a twinkle of an eye.

You are doing nothing different from what you accused him of, you are mocking his death

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Activist, Ariyo-Dare Atoye Is Dead by seunmsg(m): 8:47am On Oct 28, 2022
So sad! He made a lot of noise about the need to pass the new electoral act into law not knowing he wouldn’t even be around to witness the 2023 election. May his soul Rest In Peace.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Activist, Ariyo-Dare Atoye Is Dead by NuruDiddy: 8:48am On Oct 28, 2022
madridguy:

Same way God will comfort your family soon

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Activist, Ariyo-Dare Atoye Is Dead by Confirm4real(m): 8:48am On Oct 28, 2022
He didn't live to see Peter Obi becomes the President of Nigeria...

RIP!

Re: Nigerian Activist, Ariyo-Dare Atoye Is Dead by mbahdi(m): 8:48am On Oct 28, 2022
madridguy:

Stupidity is wen u don't know the difference between mocking and fighting for ur right and injustice.recieve sense to be useful to urself and family

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Activist, Ariyo-Dare Atoye Is Dead by Softmirror: 8:51am On Oct 28, 2022
undecided
Re: Nigerian Activist, Ariyo-Dare Atoye Is Dead by tollyboy5(m): 8:52am On Oct 28, 2022
madridguy:

So because he's an activist, he has mocked tinubu? shocked

Why are APC members thinking upside down.

Can't you think normal like seunmsg
Re: Nigerian Activist, Ariyo-Dare Atoye Is Dead by rollywise(m): 8:53am On Oct 28, 2022
APC and PDP don kill am. Evil people. They must sworn to deal with him for putting a stumbling block to election rigging
Re: Nigerian Activist, Ariyo-Dare Atoye Is Dead by lexy2014: 8:55am On Oct 28, 2022
madridguy:

What has everything you wrote got to do with the death of Ariyo?
Re: Nigerian Activist, Ariyo-Dare Atoye Is Dead by nesphil(m): 8:57am On Oct 28, 2022
Re: Nigerian Activist, Ariyo-Dare Atoye Is Dead by Jagabanofafrica: 9:00am On Oct 28, 2022
Rahkman:
shut up ur mouth if you don't have anything reasonable to say...or rather provide proof where he mocked tinubus health

Mr Man , are u not in Nigeria...
I cant blame you ... IPOB member, by their comments we shall know them

Never mock anyone on health issue or death.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Activist, Ariyo-Dare Atoye Is Dead by Nobody: 9:00am On Oct 28, 2022
madridguy:

What is this.
Re: Nigerian Activist, Ariyo-Dare Atoye Is Dead by Curious345: 9:01am On Oct 28, 2022
Rip sir
Re: Nigerian Activist, Ariyo-Dare Atoye Is Dead by Ololademrmoney2(m): 9:01am On Oct 28, 2022
May his soul rest in perfect peace.
Re: Nigerian Activist, Ariyo-Dare Atoye Is Dead by Superboss: 9:07am On Oct 28, 2022
madridguy:

No reasonable person mocked anybody nor shud wish anybody death.
Asking senile sick man to desist from running to ruin a country of 200million ppl is not mockery. It is being concerned about the sick old man's wellbeing and protecting other citizens from calamity.
Get ur brain working and stop showing stupidity in the public sphere.
Everything is not politics of hate and stupidity.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Activist, Ariyo-Dare Atoye Is Dead by BreconHills(m): 9:09am On Oct 28, 2022
madridguy:

I sincerely hope so.

"And especially those who walk according to the flesh in the lust of uncleanness and despise authority. They are presumptuous, self-willed. They are not afraid to speak evil of dignitaries...
But these, like natural brute beasts made to be caught and destroyed, speak evil of the things they do not understand, and will utterly perish in their own corruption" 2 Peter 2:10,12
Re: Nigerian Activist, Ariyo-Dare Atoye Is Dead by azpekuliar: 9:12am On Oct 28, 2022
Latakia:

Every activist that demands for good governance in this country is anti-APC or the person wished Buhari dead. Metchewwww. Let me inform you that if you do not have an air-ambulance at your disposal or doctors/hospitals abroad like these thieves you support do, when you have own medical emergency you will also die. Remember those nurses that were laughing instead of attending to Rico Swavey? Ask Kemi Nelson and Omotayo Sanyaolu were they are now.
Re: Nigerian Activist, Ariyo-Dare Atoye Is Dead by chloride6: 9:12am On Oct 28, 2022
Rest in Power forever comrade cry
Re: Nigerian Activist, Ariyo-Dare Atoye Is Dead by Rahkman: 9:13am On Oct 28, 2022
Jagabanofafrica:

Mr Man , are u not in Nigeria...
I cant blame you ... IPOB member, by their comments we shall know them

Never mock anyone on health issue or death.
provide evidence ariyo mocked tinubus health or forever remain a fool
Re: Nigerian Activist, Ariyo-Dare Atoye Is Dead by dquantum21: 9:14am On Oct 28, 2022
Seriously? Was a popular guest on Channels and AIT.
24SEVEN:
Never heard of him.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2019: How South-west Will Shape Nigerian Politics / Wike Supervises Destruction Of Arms Recovered During Rivers Amnesty Programme(Pi / 2023: If Tinubu Does Not Get Control Of APC, That Will Mark The End Of The Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.