Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,268 members, 7,829,571 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:55 AM

Nigerian Activist, Ariyo-Dare Atoye Is Dead - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Activist, Ariyo-Dare Atoye Is Dead (26839 Views)

Bolaji Ariyo’s Mamichula Beach Lost Virtually Everything For Coastal Highway / ‘Abuja Not Safe’: Folorunsho Ariyo Killed Alongside Nabeeha Al-Kadriyar / Detained Nigerian Activist, Chido Onumah Has Been Released By DSS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Activist, Ariyo-Dare Atoye Is Dead by JAGS001(m): 9:18am On Oct 28, 2022
RIP to the dead, my condolences goes to his family.
Re: Nigerian Activist, Ariyo-Dare Atoye Is Dead by SaturnNick(m): 9:20am On Oct 28, 2022
So sad....May his soul RIP. Amen
Re: Nigerian Activist, Ariyo-Dare Atoye Is Dead by joefelin2345: 9:23am On Oct 28, 2022
madridguy:
They mock others for the gift they got freely from God. They forget so soon that the owner of life and sound health can take it bag within a twinkle of an eye.
Only God has key to life and death
Don't mock anybody with health challenge but pray for them.

I hope this will serve as a lesson to others wishing Tinubu and Buhari death.

Ariyo, may God comfort your loved ones.
Oga where did you see him mocking others with health challenges for God's sake or you are just typing rubbish? Be careful of God's judgement my friend. Support & vote for whoever you feel & leave other people to do the same the way they feel. Simple. If in your judgement Buhari & Tinubu have done Nigeria good, your conscience shall be judging you o
Re: Nigerian Activist, Ariyo-Dare Atoye Is Dead by Temptee101(m): 9:28am On Oct 28, 2022
Oh, I remember this face, he was very vocal in championing the new electoral act.

He was a regular guest on the popular channels TV program, sunrise daily.

He wanted a better Nigeria.

Comrade, we will continue to the fight for quality leadership in Nigeria through Peter Obi

Rest in peace Comrade!
Re: Nigerian Activist, Ariyo-Dare Atoye Is Dead by Curious345: 9:28am On Oct 28, 2022
Sad .. ..I have a question. ..if I walk into a lab as a man, what test will Indo to check for cancer ?

Cuz I need to check too ooo

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Activist, Ariyo-Dare Atoye Is Dead by Temptee101(m): 9:31am On Oct 28, 2022
madridguy:
They mock others for the gift they got freely from God. They forget so soon that the owner of life and sound health can take it bag within a twinkle of an eye.

Nobody is mocking anybody. Baba Tinubu should go and rest. We cannot afford another sick president. Nigeria will be doomed for life if that happens.
Re: Nigerian Activist, Ariyo-Dare Atoye Is Dead by ChukwuObe: 9:40am On Oct 28, 2022
Rahkman:
shut up ur mouth if you don't have anything reasonable to say...or rather provide proof where he mocked tinubus health

Many of you are very nearer to the graves than those you mock. Many fools always appropriate the power of life and death to themselves. Those are the people the Bible calls fools. How many have wished Buhari dead but they are now rotting in hell while Buhari is still kicking and living. What a shame!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Activist, Ariyo-Dare Atoye Is Dead by Kingzeez10: 9:42am On Oct 28, 2022
arent88:
what has this got to do with ariyo's death. Did he at any point mock buhari or tinubu's health
Yes he did. Check his Twitter page

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Activist, Ariyo-Dare Atoye Is Dead by bishopkay: 10:07am On Oct 28, 2022
madridguy:

How is this relevant to the topic being discussed? Don't be a fool!
Re: Nigerian Activist, Ariyo-Dare Atoye Is Dead by Longman8: 10:21am On Oct 28, 2022
Rip Comrade. Being at the forefronts fighting injustice and speaking out against odd govt policies onbehalf of everyone is a SACRIFICE on it own. U will be greatly miss, bt God wants u more. All is well.
Re: Nigerian Activist, Ariyo-Dare Atoye Is Dead by madridguy(m): 10:24am On Oct 28, 2022
Perfectly said.

Viraltrends123:

I just laugh when some people mock old age!!!

Cursing someone because you don't like them, when Tinubu won the presidential primaries, many of them said he won't reach election day, like wtf.

I can remember how many pastors predicted Buhari won't spend up to 1 year in office, some are dead today.

And you see one abnormal youth, that doesn't say or do anything meaningful will come out and say he want to be governor, all those youthful governors and senators, let's count them, tell me how many is doing well.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Activist, Ariyo-Dare Atoye Is Dead by madridguy(m): 10:26am On Oct 28, 2022
Children like you can't counter with fact but insult.

Rahkman:
shut up ur mouth if you don't have anything reasonable to say...or rather provide proof where he mocked tinubus health
Re: Nigerian Activist, Ariyo-Dare Atoye Is Dead by madridguy(m): 10:45am On Oct 28, 2022
You are ignorant of the discussion so go and rest somewhere.

bishopkay:

How is this relevant to the topic being discussed? Don't be a fool!
Re: Nigerian Activist, Ariyo-Dare Atoye Is Dead by Softmirror: 10:52am On Oct 28, 2022
madridguy:

WORDS OF WISDOM..........A WORD IS ENOUGH FOR THE WISE.
Re: Nigerian Activist, Ariyo-Dare Atoye Is Dead by DaveHarry(m): 10:56am On Oct 28, 2022
Me will never wish death on no man; of I mistakenly do, I pray for mercy n forgiveness.
Bless the dead and living.
Re: Nigerian Activist, Ariyo-Dare Atoye Is Dead by bishopkay: 11:15am On Oct 28, 2022
madridguy:
You are ignorant of the discussion so go and rest somewhere.

I repeat, don't be a fool!
Re: Nigerian Activist, Ariyo-Dare Atoye Is Dead by Crafteck1: 11:26am On Oct 28, 2022
madridguy:
They mock others for the gift they got freely from God. They forget so soon that the owner of life and sound health can take it back within a twinkle of an eye.

No one is wrong for pointing ouy that people are not healthy enough to rule, life no sure for all of us doesnt mean a person who should have care givers attending to him should say he wants to care for a nation, e no make sense, i might not exist tomorrow but the facts stands.
Re: Nigerian Activist, Ariyo-Dare Atoye Is Dead by ufuosman(m): 12:04pm On Oct 28, 2022
RIP
Re: Nigerian Activist, Ariyo-Dare Atoye Is Dead by Josephkabila12: 12:20pm On Oct 28, 2022
May his soul rest in peace
Re: Nigerian Activist, Ariyo-Dare Atoye Is Dead by Chroming: 3:30pm On Oct 28, 2022
Hmmm Nigeria my father land
Re: Nigerian Activist, Ariyo-Dare Atoye Is Dead by Latakia(f): 9:32am On Oct 29, 2022
azpekuliar:

Every activist that demands for good governance in this country is anti-APC or the person wished Buhari dead. Metchewwww. Let me inform you that if you do not have an air-ambulance at your disposal or doctors/hospitals abroad like these thieves you support do, when you have own medical emergency you will also die. Remember those nurses that were laughing instead of attending to Rico Swavey? Ask Kemi Nelson and Omotayo Sanyaolu were they are now.
After mocking Buhari and Jagaban health. Even wished Buhari death. If you don't know, better know now that it's only God that own your life and your health. This is a lesson for those mocking the old.. Death doesn't determine the numbers of your age. And your health is not by age. May God put him where he deserve.
Re: Nigerian Activist, Ariyo-Dare Atoye Is Dead by Latakia(f): 9:33am On Oct 29, 2022
mbahdi:

You need help.how does d rubbish u said relate to his death,or how does standing for d right and opposing the evil government injustice turned to mocking of failed buhari/tinubu health issues?
After mocking Buhari and Jagaban health. Even wished Buhari death. If you don't know, better know now that it's only God that own your life and your health. This is a lesson for those mocking the old.. Death doesn't determine the numbers of your age. And your health is not by age. May God put him where he deserve.
Re: Nigerian Activist, Ariyo-Dare Atoye Is Dead by DadaHammed: 9:49am On Oct 29, 2022
madridguy:
They mock others for the gift they got freely from God. They forget so soon that the owner of life and sound health can take it back within a twinkle of an eye.

Everybody will taste death, including those of you BATists that mocked the killing of Shiites and Easterners.

RIP to Sir Ariyo, he was a great ObiDient.

Re: Nigerian Activist, Ariyo-Dare Atoye Is Dead by begoniaa: 3:17pm On Oct 29, 2022
Latakia:
u mean like these zombiedients watching the arrival's of Jagaban. If that is the case I say rest in pieces in advance

That's literally not possible, not even for an Indian burnt on a pyre.

You burning in hell? Now that's very realistic. grin
Re: Nigerian Activist, Ariyo-Dare Atoye Is Dead by Latakia(f): 5:09pm On Oct 29, 2022
begoniaa:

That's literally not possible, not even for an Indian burnt on a pyre.

You burning in hell? Now that's very realistic. grin
u mean like these zombiedients watching the arrival's of Jagaban. If that is the case I say rest in pieces in advance

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

DSS Arrests Doyin Okupe At MMIA, Lagos / Atiku Abubakar Celebrates Children's Day (Photo) / 2019: How South-west Will Shape Nigerian Politics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.