Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,758 members, 7,955,881 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:43 PM

True Friendship Or Relationship Truly Begins With Speaking The Truth - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / True Friendship Or Relationship Truly Begins With Speaking The Truth (4674 Views)

How To Get Any Girl, Regardless Of Her Status Or Relationship With You! / Is This What Loyalty In Relationship Truly Is? (pics) / Women, If You Want To Keep Your Marriage Or Relationship, Stay In Your Lane (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

True Friendship Or Relationship Truly Begins With Speaking The Truth by Orikinla(m): 12:15pm On Aug 20, 2011
Honesty is still the best policy in every human relationship, whether Intimate, romantic or platonic, the best tonic for your relationship is still honesty.

Until you stop telling lies to yourself and others or living in denial of the truth, your relationship is FALSEHOOD.

You will find out later that you are not fooling anyone, but yourself.

So, my dear, CALL A SPADE A SPADE.
Call a sucker a sucker and call a dog a DOG.
And call a darling DARLING. cheesy

Don't try to flatter anyone to curry favour when at the end it would turn out sour.

So, my dear you can use the following poster and send it to whosoever needs the message. grin

Re: True Friendship Or Relationship Truly Begins With Speaking The Truth by 190smh: 12:17pm On Aug 20, 2011
^That lady looks like someone i know grin grin
Re: True Friendship Or Relationship Truly Begins With Speaking The Truth by r231(m): 12:17pm On Aug 20, 2011
hmmm
Re: True Friendship Or Relationship Truly Begins With Speaking The Truth by Orikinla(m): 12:23pm On Aug 20, 2011
190smh:

^That lady looks like someone i know grin grin

Dem plenty yanfu-yanfu.
grin
Re: True Friendship Or Relationship Truly Begins With Speaking The Truth by 190smh: 12:23pm On Aug 20, 2011
^plenty for where

(1) (Reply)

For Faithful Lovers Only And Not For Shameless Cheating Lovers / Let's See How Fast You Are / See What Took Over From Six-pack Craziness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.