Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,623 members, 7,823,746 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:22 PM

"I Don't Want Baby Mama" - Falz's Mum Prays For Him On His 32nd Birthday (Video) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I Don't Want Baby Mama" - Falz's Mum Prays For Him On His 32nd Birthday (Video) (30348 Views)

Tems & Wizkid Baby Mama, Jada Surprise Him On His 32nd Birthday(Video) / Frank Edwards Celebrates His 32nd Birthday Today / Slim Burna Celebrates His 32nd Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Don't Want Baby Mama" - Falz's Mum Prays For Him On His 32nd Birthday (Video) by VenumX: 6:46pm On Oct 28, 2022
SPAMBOX7:
Na why DNA test is paramount comrade cheesy

If you fit afford am na.

Las las, na you go lose if you wan play smart.
Re: "I Don't Want Baby Mama" - Falz's Mum Prays For Him On His 32nd Birthday (Video) by Nobody: 6:55pm On Oct 28, 2022
gassbee:
most gays r not interested in marriage, hope is not wat am thinking
I have sex with girls every weekend bro, after money na püssy sweet pass again
Re: "I Don't Want Baby Mama" - Falz's Mum Prays For Him On His 32nd Birthday (Video) by bonnyhope: 6:55pm On Oct 28, 2022
tollyboy5:

LoL how old are you?

E go be one of these ladies in their late 30s

1 Like

Re: "I Don't Want Baby Mama" - Falz's Mum Prays For Him On His 32nd Birthday (Video) by backnbeta(f): 6:56pm On Oct 28, 2022
ValCon888:
I don't blame Falz or Don Jazzy for being single despite their wealth.

Many Nigerian girls have bad character they hide in a bid to get married.

This character comes from many years of olosho work, runs, and hookup.

Making easy money with their púnani makes it extremely difficult for them to submit to an honest hardworking man.

There's no single yard of wife material in the entire Nigerian landscape.
I don't blame you for your mindset- it's a reflection of your environment and the circle of women around you. Move out of your comfort zone where you are surrounded by the olosho, runs and hookup babes you mentioned and you will see that the women around you are not a true representation of Nigerian women undecided

1 Like

Re: "I Don't Want Baby Mama" - Falz's Mum Prays For Him On His 32nd Birthday (Video) by bonnyhope: 6:59pm On Oct 28, 2022
Basiljoe:

Stop blaming innocent devil,blame modern women's unfeltered hypergamy, that's their innate mating strategy.

grin grin
Re: "I Don't Want Baby Mama" - Falz's Mum Prays For Him On His 32nd Birthday (Video) by Maliqcious: 7:01pm On Oct 28, 2022
Nosayer:

What's wrong with kids growing up in a home that is not intact?
that is not intact the joke is on you now
Re: "I Don't Want Baby Mama" - Falz's Mum Prays For Him On His 32nd Birthday (Video) by Basiljoe: 7:02pm On Oct 28, 2022
bonnyhope:

grin grin
I'm telling you even the devil will be shocked by Nigerian women.
Re: "I Don't Want Baby Mama" - Falz's Mum Prays For Him On His 32nd Birthday (Video) by bonnyhope: 7:02pm On Oct 28, 2022
Romanoff:

If I wanted that kind of life for myself, I for done be baby mama tey tey.

Not just baby mama o

Baby mam to famous people
Re: "I Don't Want Baby Mama" - Falz's Mum Prays For Him On His 32nd Birthday (Video) by bonnyhope: 7:05pm On Oct 28, 2022
Panda7:
i thought falz was gay, what is he waiting for? more money sad

See this one

Any guy that's not playing into their hand is gay to them

Sh..mmm
Re: "I Don't Want Baby Mama" - Falz's Mum Prays For Him On His 32nd Birthday (Video) by SPAMBOX7: 7:05pm On Oct 28, 2022
VenumX:

If you fit afford am na.

Las las, na you go lose if you wan play smart.
So yiu no fit afford DNA to know if pikin na yiur own but you go afford to take care of another man's child till he becomes an adult? Hmm cheesy
Re: "I Don't Want Baby Mama" - Falz's Mum Prays For Him On His 32nd Birthday (Video) by VenumX: 7:10pm On Oct 28, 2022
SPAMBOX7:
So yiu no fit afford DNA but you go afford to take care of another man's child till he becomes an adult? Hmm cheesy

Na you dey talk say baby mama better pass wife na. As if say baby mama never collect before from community.

So get ready oo. DNA or no DNA, na you go lose especially if you dey 1mpotent. grin
Re: "I Don't Want Baby Mama" - Falz's Mum Prays For Him On His 32nd Birthday (Video) by SPAMBOX7: 7:18pm On Oct 28, 2022
VenumX:

Na you dey talk say baby mama better pass wife na. As if say baby mama never collect before from community.

So get ready oo. DNA or no DNA, na you go lose especially if you dey 1mpotent. grin
Bro you are contradicting yourself. There are obligations and lots of responsibilities in marriage as opposed to having a babymama. Know the difference

With babymama you just have to pay child support that's your only responsibility. You can sleep around and go meet other women at will. Can you do that in marriage? Nope. Even when you try you gonna be hiding. And now imagine you getting married to someone who has been fvcked by many dudes. When you just have to get a babymama and save yourself all that stress. Make person no go see yiur wife dey point say no be him ex be that cheesy

1 Like

Re: "I Don't Want Baby Mama" - Falz's Mum Prays For Him On His 32nd Birthday (Video) by VenumX: 7:24pm On Oct 28, 2022
SPAMBOX7:
Bro you are contradicting yourself. There are obligations and lots of responsibilities in marriage as opposed to having a babymama. Know the difference

With babymama you just have to pay child support that's your only responsibility. You can sleep around and go meet other women at will. Can you do that in marriage? Nope. Even when you try you gonna be hiding. And now imagine you getting married to someone who has been fvcked by many dudes. When you just have to get a babymama and save yourself all that stress. Make person no go see yiur wife dey point say no be him ex be that cheesy

Your baby mama wey dey fvCk around before she see your break light go still continue from where she stop. grin Men go still dump cum inside her whether you like am or not.

Advantages of baby Mamarism too plenty for baby mamas. cheesy You think say upkeep na 1kobo? grin grin

Huzzle o. Because if you no dey impotent, every girl wey you fvCk go carry belle and na you go pay school fees after you don spend money for dowry DNA test. grin

1 Like

Re: "I Don't Want Baby Mama" - Falz's Mum Prays For Him On His 32nd Birthday (Video) by ILEMUDA(m): 7:46pm On Oct 28, 2022
Since his Mom has said a marital prayer now.....just watch how Nigerian girls will start setting trap for Falz.......I believe my Alfa Male Soja.
grin grin grin

Just watch how they will start trooping in his privacy
Re: "I Don't Want Baby Mama" - Falz's Mum Prays For Him On His 32nd Birthday (Video) by crossbreedwears(m): 8:30pm On Oct 28, 2022
The same culture and religion causing chaos in the country. The day we start adopting foreign things, the day Nigeria will be great.
phemmyfour:
Everything
Our culture and religion doesn't support it
Re: "I Don't Want Baby Mama" - Falz's Mum Prays For Him On His 32nd Birthday (Video) by Cornerstone2018: 8:47pm On Oct 28, 2022
Falz is blessed with a God fearing mum. God bless your home mum falana

1 Like

Re: "I Don't Want Baby Mama" - Falz's Mum Prays For Him On His 32nd Birthday (Video) by Panda7(m): 8:48pm On Oct 28, 2022
bonnyhope:

See this one
Any guy that's not playing into their hand is gay to them
Sh..mmm
he should sha play into a gay hand
Re: "I Don't Want Baby Mama" - Falz's Mum Prays For Him On His 32nd Birthday (Video) by Nehyooh(m): 9:17pm On Oct 28, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:

Before.
I guess you're more 32yrs then.
Re: "I Don't Want Baby Mama" - Falz's Mum Prays For Him On His 32nd Birthday (Video) by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 9:37pm On Oct 28, 2022
Nehyooh:
I guess you're more 32yrs then.

My first son should be older than you.
Re: "I Don't Want Baby Mama" - Falz's Mum Prays For Him On His 32nd Birthday (Video) by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 9:43pm On Oct 28, 2022
Truvelisback:
Methuselah, well done.

Re: "I Don't Want Baby Mama" - Falz's Mum Prays For Him On His 32nd Birthday (Video) by HITsquad: 9:43pm On Oct 28, 2022
Some Mothers no dey gree say their pikin don grow...

Let the man do whatever goes well for him... It's his life, his choice... It's not about you and what you want as a mother.
Re: "I Don't Want Baby Mama" - Falz's Mum Prays For Him On His 32nd Birthday (Video) by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 9:44pm On Oct 28, 2022
blingxx:

32 na small boy undecided

My first son is older than him, so? When I was birthing my babies, I am sure you were still crawling.
Re: "I Don't Want Baby Mama" - Falz's Mum Prays For Him On His 32nd Birthday (Video) by Ijb11: 9:47pm On Oct 28, 2022
grin
Re: "I Don't Want Baby Mama" - Falz's Mum Prays For Him On His 32nd Birthday (Video) by Nehyooh(m): 9:58pm On Oct 28, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:

My first son should be older than you.
Wooow, really?
That's cool cool
Re: "I Don't Want Baby Mama" - Falz's Mum Prays For Him On His 32nd Birthday (Video) by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 10:29pm On Oct 28, 2022
Nehyooh:
Wooow, really?
That's cool cool

Yeah. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: "I Don't Want Baby Mama" - Falz's Mum Prays For Him On His 32nd Birthday (Video) by SPAMBOX7: 11:33pm On Oct 28, 2022
VenumX:

Your baby mama wey dey fvCk around before she see your break light go still continue from where she stop. grin Men go still dump cum inside her whether you like am or not.

Advantages of baby Mamarism too plenty for baby mamas. cheesy You think say upkeep na 1kobo? grin grin

Huzzle o. Because if you no dey impotent, every girl wey you fvCk go carry belle and na you go pay school fees after you don spend money for dowry DNA test. grin

Oya na go and marry a cum bag then
Re: "I Don't Want Baby Mama" - Falz's Mum Prays For Him On His 32nd Birthday (Video) by SPAMBOX7: 11:33pm On Oct 28, 2022
VenumX:

Oya na go and marry then. Good night
Re: "I Don't Want Baby Mama" - Falz's Mum Prays For Him On His 32nd Birthday (Video) by VenumX: 1:06am On Oct 29, 2022
SPAMBOX7:
Oya na go and marry a cum bag then

Na cum bag you go end up with las las. grin

Huzzle o. Make your pikin no answer another man name if you no get shimbai. grin But if you dey impotent, no wahala. cheesy
Re: "I Don't Want Baby Mama" - Falz's Mum Prays For Him On His 32nd Birthday (Video) by blingxx(m): 6:04am On Oct 29, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:

My first son is older than him, so? When I was birthing my babies, I am sure you were still crawling.

Sorry ma grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I Don't Want Baby Mama" - Falz's Mum Prays For Him On His 32nd Birthday (Video) by phemmyfour: 7:15am On Oct 29, 2022
crossbreedwears:
The same culture and religion causing chaos in the country. The day we start adopting foreign things, the day Nigeria will be great.
Like other Countries that are peaceful don't have culture and religion. You better look inward for the source of your problem.
Re: "I Don't Want Baby Mama" - Falz's Mum Prays For Him On His 32nd Birthday (Video) by SPAMBOX7: 9:41am On Oct 29, 2022
VenumX:

Na cum bag you go end up with las las. grin

Huzzle o. Make your pikin no answer another man name if you no get shimbai. grin But if you dey impotent, no wahala. cheesy
Didn't know I was replying a retard all this while. My bad cheesy
Re: "I Don't Want Baby Mama" - Falz's Mum Prays For Him On His 32nd Birthday (Video) by crossbreedwears(m): 9:56am On Oct 29, 2022
Oga, Culture and religion is the major Problem of the country. If you like believe or not, I have said the truth
phemmyfour:
Like other Countries that are peaceful don't have culture and religion. You better look inward for the source of your problem.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Julius Agwu To Open A Christian Nightclub / Rita Dominic's Style At The AMVCA 2013. Hot Or Not? / Ufuoma Mcdermott, Husband And Children In Native Outfits In New Family Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.