Stats: 3,154,524 members, 7,823,281 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:03 AM

"I Don't Want Baby Mama" - Falz's Mum Prays For Him On His 32nd Birthday (Video) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I Don't Want Baby Mama" - Falz's Mum Prays For Him On His 32nd Birthday (Video) (30344 Views)

Tems & Wizkid Baby Mama, Jada Surprise Him On His 32nd Birthday(Video) / Frank Edwards Celebrates His 32nd Birthday Today / Slim Burna Celebrates His 32nd Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

Re: "I Don't Want Baby Mama" - Falz's Mum Prays For Him On His 32nd Birthday (Video) by Chiedygirl: 4:42pm On Oct 28, 2022
And who do you think is influencing modern women? The devil is smarter than you can ever think, he operates in a way that makes you believe that most of the ideas you have are concocted by you, he's the master of inception, the earlier we understand this, the better we can resist his operations.

Basiljoe:

Stop blaming innocent devil, blame modern women's unfeltered hypergamy, that's their innate mating strategy.
Re: "I Don't Want Baby Mama" - Falz's Mum Prays For Him On His 32nd Birthday (Video) by Truvelisback(m): 4:46pm On Oct 28, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:
32? Na small boy sef.
Methuselah, well done.

Re: "I Don't Want Baby Mama" - Falz's Mum Prays For Him On His 32nd Birthday (Video) by Nobody: 4:48pm On Oct 28, 2022
gassbee:
so u mean your son can just walk up to you and tel u dad i dont want to get married in this life, n u wil just smile n say boy no problem carry on
my dad said the same thing to me and the ground didn't open to swallow him so what's your point? Is he supposed to bring out cane for me to marry? lol

It's 2022 not 1922 wake up
Re: "I Don't Want Baby Mama" - Falz's Mum Prays For Him On His 32nd Birthday (Video) by Panda7(m): 4:52pm On Oct 28, 2022
i thought falz was gay, what is he waiting for? more money sad
Re: "I Don't Want Baby Mama" - Falz's Mum Prays For Him On His 32nd Birthday (Video) by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 4:53pm On Oct 28, 2022
Romanoff:
A man that was raised right.
Falz is simply irresponsible.
Re: "I Don't Want Baby Mama" - Falz's Mum Prays For Him On His 32nd Birthday (Video) by BRATISLAVA: 4:57pm On Oct 28, 2022
ValCon888:
I don't blame Falz or Don Jazzy for being single despite their wealth.

Many Nigerian girls have bad character they hide in a bid to get married.

This character comes from many years of olosho work, runs, and hookup.

Making easy money with their púnani makes it extremely difficult for them to submit to an honest hardworking man.

There's no single yard of wife material in the entire Nigerian landscape.

Usual blather cover of gays and irresponsible men with terrible characters who don't want to change: blame it on girls/women.
Re: "I Don't Want Baby Mama" - Falz's Mum Prays For Him On His 32nd Birthday (Video) by Btruth: 5:09pm On Oct 28, 2022
Mama da'ada! grin
Re: "I Don't Want Baby Mama" - Falz's Mum Prays For Him On His 32nd Birthday (Video) by Hoodnigga123: 5:13pm On Oct 28, 2022
What is good character? Some of you just come here and speak nonsense. What do you mean their is no single wife material in Nigeria. Good people see good thing, bad people see bad thing. You must be a bad person not to see a single wife material in Nigeria. Your heart is in absolute darkness. You are not even a good husband material yourself.
ValCon888:

Making easy money with their púnani makes it extremely difficult for them to submit to an honest hardworking man.

Re: "I Don't Want Baby Mama" - Falz's Mum Prays For Him On His 32nd Birthday (Video) by godofuck231: 5:13pm On Oct 28, 2022
Meanwhile some de with criminals and oloshoe for club , but forget their mothers blessings , great man falz
Re: "I Don't Want Baby Mama" - Falz's Mum Prays For Him On His 32nd Birthday (Video) by BanyXchi: 5:29pm On Oct 28, 2022
Rayjnr:

FYI yorubas are the promoters of illegitimate children in Nigeria.
Almost all yoruba first borns are illegitimate.
coming from an Osu lunatic whose women are nothing but machines to the baby factories in your erosion-ravaged shithole region

Re: "I Don't Want Baby Mama" - Falz's Mum Prays For Him On His 32nd Birthday (Video) by Emman08: 5:34pm On Oct 28, 2022
His mother is telling him to go and marry. Bro never understand the signal
Re: "I Don't Want Baby Mama" - Falz's Mum Prays For Him On His 32nd Birthday (Video) by Aile(m): 5:36pm On Oct 28, 2022
The mum should have said this before falz became a Bahd Guy
Re: "I Don't Want Baby Mama" - Falz's Mum Prays For Him On His 32nd Birthday (Video) by DSoj(m): 5:40pm On Oct 28, 2022
Davido and Wizkid.. come and carry your sub o
Re: "I Don't Want Baby Mama" - Falz's Mum Prays For Him On His 32nd Birthday (Video) by dododawa1: 5:43pm On Oct 28, 2022
Either BABY MAMA or BABY PAPA,life goes on.
Re: "I Don't Want Baby Mama" - Falz's Mum Prays For Him On His 32nd Birthday (Video) by lexy2014: 5:44pm On Oct 28, 2022
PlayMaker14:
Very responsible mother praying for the king she raised....

But, what if Falz don't want to get married or he sees it as a distraction? What if he just want to have a baby and continue his music?

Falz is a responsible Bahd guy sha, he mama prayer go work.

If you look at footballers, they are more disciplined than all these musicians and actors especially when it comes family and marriage. Most footballers get married in their 20s and you hardly hear any baby mama shit. Family isn't a distraction for them. Lack of it is actually the distraction to footballers
Re: "I Don't Want Baby Mama" - Falz's Mum Prays For Him On His 32nd Birthday (Video) by juman(m): 5:58pm On Oct 28, 2022
The mother should marry a girl for him.
Dj cuppy is looking for husband.
Re: "I Don't Want Baby Mama" - Falz's Mum Prays For Him On His 32nd Birthday (Video) by GeneralPula: 6:00pm On Oct 28, 2022
phemmyfour:
Everything
Our culture and religion doesn't support it
Does our religion and culture supports getting married to non-virgins?
Re: "I Don't Want Baby Mama" - Falz's Mum Prays For Him On His 32nd Birthday (Video) by nick50(m): 6:11pm On Oct 28, 2022
He knows very well that 98% of afonjas are a product of Babymamarism..ndi aburu onu
Re: "I Don't Want Baby Mama" - Falz's Mum Prays For Him On His 32nd Birthday (Video) by Angrygoat: 6:11pm On Oct 28, 2022
Falz 32,then davido go be 25. 40 years old Mann claiming 32.odeh
Re: "I Don't Want Baby Mama" - Falz's Mum Prays For Him On His 32nd Birthday (Video) by VenumX: 6:19pm On Oct 28, 2022
SPAMBOX7:
Lmfao. Babymama status wey every girl dey find now na Falz the badguy you wan make he go marry hole wey over 20 dudes don cum inside? Lmfao

Wetin be the difference? Na the same hole wey dem don cum full inside go still born your pikin. Except say you dey 1mpotent.
Re: "I Don't Want Baby Mama" - Falz's Mum Prays For Him On His 32nd Birthday (Video) by RealTalkNoBull: 6:23pm On Oct 28, 2022
"I dont want Baby-Mama". What about what your son --- A GROWN MAN ---- wants?
Re: "I Don't Want Baby Mama" - Falz's Mum Prays For Him On His 32nd Birthday (Video) by gassbee: 6:25pm On Oct 28, 2022
Antimarraige:
my dad said the same thing to me and the ground didn't open to swallow him so what's your point? Is he supposed to bring out cane for me to marry? lol

It's 2022 not 1922 wake up
most gays r not interested in marriage, hope is not wat am thinking
Re: "I Don't Want Baby Mama" - Falz's Mum Prays For Him On His 32nd Birthday (Video) by bonnyhope: 6:29pm On Oct 28, 2022
Re: "I Don't Want Baby Mama" - Falz's Mum Prays For Him On His 32nd Birthday (Video) by SPAMBOX7: 6:30pm On Oct 28, 2022
VenumX:

Wetin be the difference? Na the same hole wey dem don cum full inside go still born your pikin. Except say you dey 1mpotent.
Babymama na aliens dem dey born? We are talking marriage you are talking pikin lmfao
Re: "I Don't Want Baby Mama" - Falz's Mum Prays For Him On His 32nd Birthday (Video) by bonnyhope: 6:31pm On Oct 28, 2022
ValCon888:

I am with you on the bolded
Re: "I Don't Want Baby Mama" - Falz's Mum Prays For Him On His 32nd Birthday (Video) by hollywater: 6:32pm On Oct 28, 2022
Anyday i got the news that Falz and Macaroni want to marry, I don't know if Macaroni is married or not, iwe fly down to their marriage with or without invitations.
Re: "I Don't Want Baby Mama" - Falz's Mum Prays For Him On His 32nd Birthday (Video) by VenumX: 6:38pm On Oct 28, 2022
SPAMBOX7:
Babymama na aliens dem dey born? We are talking marriage you are talking pikin lmfao

Wetin be the benefit of African marriage if no be pikin? Abi u think say if potential wife or baby mama see say you dey shoot blank, she go sit down dey wait you?

Na another person sperm she use born pikin for you make you for train.
Re: "I Don't Want Baby Mama" - Falz's Mum Prays For Him On His 32nd Birthday (Video) by phemmyfour: 6:40pm On Oct 28, 2022
GeneralPula:

Does our religion and culture supports getting married to non-virgins?
Neither do I support it.

Both practices ain't encouraged
Re: "I Don't Want Baby Mama" - Falz's Mum Prays For Him On His 32nd Birthday (Video) by jessylaurel(f): 6:41pm On Oct 28, 2022
Re: "I Don't Want Baby Mama" - Falz's Mum Prays For Him On His 32nd Birthday (Video) by Dennisana(m): 6:41pm On Oct 28, 2022
They become un-intact (Broken)
Nosayer:

What's wrong with kids growing up in a home that is not intact?
Re: "I Don't Want Baby Mama" - Falz's Mum Prays For Him On His 32nd Birthday (Video) by SPAMBOX7: 6:42pm On Oct 28, 2022
VenumX:

Wetin be the benefit of African marriage if no be pikin? Abi u think say if potential wife or baby mama see say you dey shoot blank, she go sit down dey wait you?

Na another person sperm she use born pikin for you make you for train.
Na why DNA test is paramount comrade cheesy

Davido In Atlanta To Await The Birth Of His Second Child / Pete Edochie Celebrates His 70th Birthday Today / Juliet Ibrahim Fuels Breakup Rumours As She Deletes All Photos Of Iceberg Slim