Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,909 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:53 AM

"I Don't Want Baby Mama" - Falz's Mum Prays For Him On His 32nd Birthday (Video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I Don't Want Baby Mama" - Falz's Mum Prays For Him On His 32nd Birthday (Video) (30336 Views)

Tems & Wizkid Baby Mama, Jada Surprise Him On His 32nd Birthday(Video) / Frank Edwards Celebrates His 32nd Birthday Today / Slim Burna Celebrates His 32nd Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Don't Want Baby Mama" - Falz's Mum Prays For Him On His 32nd Birthday (Video) by Rayjnr: 4:02pm On Oct 28, 2022
Lamanii22:
Haha a typical Yoruba mother!

FYI yorubas are the promoters of illegitimate children in Nigeria.
Almost all yoruba first borns are illegitimate.
Re: "I Don't Want Baby Mama" - Falz's Mum Prays For Him On His 32nd Birthday (Video) by Sammy101111(m): 4:02pm On Oct 28, 2022
Just like my mama
We are bringing home our bride soon
Re: "I Don't Want Baby Mama" - Falz's Mum Prays For Him On His 32nd Birthday (Video) by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 4:02pm On Oct 28, 2022
tollyboy5:

LoL how old are you?

Re: "I Don't Want Baby Mama" - Falz's Mum Prays For Him On His 32nd Birthday (Video) by Monaboo(m): 4:06pm On Oct 28, 2022
What do ladies gain from being a baby mama?
Re: "I Don't Want Baby Mama" - Falz's Mum Prays For Him On His 32nd Birthday (Video) by Nawttiboi007(m): 4:08pm On Oct 28, 2022
It’s better to cry in a Lamborghini, than cry in a keke grin grin
UyaiIncomparabl:
32? Na small boy sef.

1 Like

Re: "I Don't Want Baby Mama" - Falz's Mum Prays For Him On His 32nd Birthday (Video) by Allisgud: 4:09pm On Oct 28, 2022
Davido right now
Re: "I Don't Want Baby Mama" - Falz's Mum Prays For Him On His 32nd Birthday (Video) by Hassanmaye(m): 4:10pm On Oct 28, 2022
Re: "I Don't Want Baby Mama" - Falz's Mum Prays For Him On His 32nd Birthday (Video) by gassbee: 4:10pm On Oct 28, 2022
PlayMaker14:
Very responsible mother praying for the king she raised....

But, what if Falz don't want to get married or he sees it as a distraction? What if he just want to have a baby and continue his music?

Falz is a responsible Bahd guy sha, he mama prayer go work.
so u mean your son can just walk up to you and tel u dad i dont want to get married in this life, n u wil just smile n say boy no problem carry on
Re: "I Don't Want Baby Mama" - Falz's Mum Prays For Him On His 32nd Birthday (Video) by Basiljoe: 4:11pm On Oct 28, 2022
Chiedygirl:
It's one of the devil's schemes to disrupt the family system where kids are raised under God-fearing parents.

Stop blaming innocent devil, blame modern women's unfeltered hypergamy, that's their innate mating strategy.
Re: "I Don't Want Baby Mama" - Falz's Mum Prays For Him On His 32nd Birthday (Video) by jojothaiv(m): 4:11pm On Oct 28, 2022
Reminds me of that Basket Mouth 'Assembly Of Gods' featuring The Cavemen, Falz, Magnito, IllBliss & Dremo.

Illy Chapo lines was mad but the Falz verse is filled with birthday bars.
Re: "I Don't Want Baby Mama" - Falz's Mum Prays For Him On His 32nd Birthday (Video) by Shikena(m): 4:11pm On Oct 28, 2022
Is it about you or about him ma? Well I understand grin
Re: "I Don't Want Baby Mama" - Falz's Mum Prays For Him On His 32nd Birthday (Video) by faceland: 4:11pm On Oct 28, 2022
tollyboy5:

That doesn't apply no-more

Only 20 years ago, their was strong stigma to these thing.

These types of mother's that reject tradition end up raising unconventional kids.

Some of our local words for bastard include those that aren't really bastard but were born out of wedlock. So it was a shame/insult just 20 years ago.
Re: "I Don't Want Baby Mama" - Falz's Mum Prays For Him On His 32nd Birthday (Video) by lereinter(m): 4:14pm On Oct 28, 2022
ValCon888:
I don't blame Falz or Don Jazzy for being single despite their wealth.

Many Nigerian girls have bad character they hide in a bid to get married.

This character comes from many years of olosho work, runs, and hookup.

Making easy money with their púnani makes it extremely difficult for them to submit to an honest hardworking man.

There's no single yard of wife material in the entire Nigerian landscape.

What of nigerian men?

Getting a spouse is more physical attributes

1 Like

Re: "I Don't Want Baby Mama" - Falz's Mum Prays For Him On His 32nd Birthday (Video) by Nehyooh(m): 4:16pm On Oct 28, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:
32? Na small boy sef.
You call 32yrs old small boygrin?
Re: "I Don't Want Baby Mama" - Falz's Mum Prays For Him On His 32nd Birthday (Video) by lereinter(m): 4:17pm On Oct 28, 2022
Wealthoptulent:

grin

No baby mama? Tell him to abstain away from S*X

Born again Christian wife? He need to abstain from lekki girls and also change his ways....

You have summarise it all

If you don't want your son to have baby mama, he should be more Godly and search for a spouse within the Godly women circle

I don't even think the parents are religious
Re: "I Don't Want Baby Mama" - Falz's Mum Prays For Him On His 32nd Birthday (Video) by Streetmovement(m): 4:19pm On Oct 28, 2022
Romanoff:
A man that was raised right.

Wotoporiously cool speaking

Like say you no go like be him baby mama,
Hahahaha
Re: "I Don't Want Baby Mama" - Falz's Mum Prays For Him On His 32nd Birthday (Video) by luckyz4rea(m): 4:20pm On Oct 28, 2022
ValCon888:

Making easy money with their púnani makes it extremely difficult for them to submit to an honest hardworking man.

This is your opinion that may be a result of your experience but not all ladies fall into this category you described!

There are beautiful, wife material ladies all over Nigeria!
By the way, which ladies are not wife materials?
Re: "I Don't Want Baby Mama" - Falz's Mum Prays For Him On His 32nd Birthday (Video) by erimmy(m): 4:20pm On Oct 28, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:
32? Na small boy sef.
Uyai , abadie?
Re: "I Don't Want Baby Mama" - Falz's Mum Prays For Him On His 32nd Birthday (Video) by Deltavariant(m): 4:26pm On Oct 28, 2022
Correct African mother
Re: "I Don't Want Baby Mama" - Falz's Mum Prays For Him On His 32nd Birthday (Video) by Romanoff(f): 4:27pm On Oct 28, 2022
Streetmovement:

Like say you no go like be him baby mama,
Hahahaha

If I wanted that kind of life for myself, I for done be baby mama tey tey.
Re: "I Don't Want Baby Mama" - Falz's Mum Prays For Him On His 32nd Birthday (Video) by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 4:27pm On Oct 28, 2022
Nehyooh:
You call 32yrs old small boygrin?

Before.
Re: "I Don't Want Baby Mama" - Falz's Mum Prays For Him On His 32nd Birthday (Video) by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 4:27pm On Oct 28, 2022
erimmy:
Uyai , abadie?

Fine, thanks.
Re: "I Don't Want Baby Mama" - Falz's Mum Prays For Him On His 32nd Birthday (Video) by kaludestiny10(m): 4:28pm On Oct 28, 2022
This your assertion is not a good one. That we have many bad eggs doesn't mean that all the eggs are bad.
ValCon888:

Re: "I Don't Want Baby Mama" - Falz's Mum Prays For Him On His 32nd Birthday (Video) by MadarasBlade(m): 4:28pm On Oct 28, 2022
faceland:

They call it "illegitimate child" and the woman "concubine" back in the days. Traditionally not accepted. In today's society, many prefer it.

And so what is wrong with it?
Re: "I Don't Want Baby Mama" - Falz's Mum Prays For Him On His 32nd Birthday (Video) by Streetmovement(m): 4:30pm On Oct 28, 2022
Romanoff:

If I wanted that kind of life for myself, I for done be baby mama tey tey.

So wetin come hold you like this, abi you never meet the right rich man grin
Re: "I Don't Want Baby Mama" - Falz's Mum Prays For Him On His 32nd Birthday (Video) by Romanoff(f): 4:31pm On Oct 28, 2022
Streetmovement:

So wetin come hold you like this, abi you never meet the right rich man grin

I met quite a lot in my days as a young girl. Met enough to know money isn't everything.

I'm content with the husband and children that God has given me.
Re: "I Don't Want Baby Mama" - Falz's Mum Prays For Him On His 32nd Birthday (Video) by kayperry: 4:33pm On Oct 28, 2022
Romanoff:
A man that was raised right.

just becos there house is on the right side of the street ...

you read meaning to everything sha
Re: "I Don't Want Baby Mama" - Falz's Mum Prays For Him On His 32nd Birthday (Video) by Streetmovement(m): 4:33pm On Oct 28, 2022
Romanoff:

I met quite a lot in my days as a young girl. Met enough to know money isn't everything.

I'm content with the husband and children that God has given me.

Okay, so you don marry...better for you
Re: "I Don't Want Baby Mama" - Falz's Mum Prays For Him On His 32nd Birthday (Video) by Izzydeprince: 4:38pm On Oct 28, 2022
I say BIG AMEN to your prayer Madam. Baby Mama is a sham!
Re: "I Don't Want Baby Mama" - Falz's Mum Prays For Him On His 32nd Birthday (Video) by Menclothing: 4:41pm On Oct 28, 2022
Good prayer
Re: "I Don't Want Baby Mama" - Falz's Mum Prays For Him On His 32nd Birthday (Video) by blingxx(m): 4:41pm On Oct 28, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:
32? Na small boy sef.

32 na small boy undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Teebillz Celebrates His 1st Son's 9th Birthday / BBNaija: Jackye Confident After Calling Tacha 'A Witch' / Speed Darlington In Nigeria Ahead Of Zlatan Concert (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.