Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,955 members, 7,817,805 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:04 PM

Beautiful Photos Of The New Naira Notes - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Beautiful Photos Of The New Naira Notes (6450 Views)

Lady Shares Photo Of The Bundles Of Naira Notes A Nigerian Man Wrote His Number / Beautiful Photos Of The Naked Philanthropist Who Raised $60k For Australian Vict / Bride Wears Hijab On Wedding Day. See Beautiful Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beautiful Photos Of The New Naira Notes by siofra(f): 11:46am On Oct 28, 2022
Wow! So beautiful! grin

I'm glad they are finally giving our influencers the recognition they deserve.

My favorite is the last one cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Beautiful Photos Of The New Naira Notes by chiefolododo(m): 11:47am On Oct 28, 2022
Good
Re: Beautiful Photos Of The New Naira Notes by Nobody: 11:53am On Oct 28, 2022
siofra:
Wow! So beautiful! grin

did u follow me? I can't belive my eyes cheesy shocked

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Beautiful Photos Of The New Naira Notes by virginprincess(f): 11:57am On Oct 28, 2022
grin grin grin
Re: Beautiful Photos Of The New Naira Notes by Michelle70(m): 11:57am On Oct 28, 2022
lolz. portable too?
Re: Beautiful Photos Of The New Naira Notes by wordbank(m): 11:58am On Oct 28, 2022
grin
Portable will be like I was on drugs when I was printed grin

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Photos Of The New Naira Notes by Cinema4d: 12:03pm On Oct 28, 2022
undecided
Re: Beautiful Photos Of The New Naira Notes by Nobody: 12:39pm On Oct 28, 2022
siofra:
Wow! So beautiful! grin

angry
Re: Beautiful Photos Of The New Naira Notes by Nobody: 12:40pm On Oct 28, 2022
siofra:
Wow! So beautiful! grin

please we truly hope u have giving up stealin pick pocket from people..so please stop!! (thanks) smiley
Re: Beautiful Photos Of The New Naira Notes by siofra(f): 12:44pm On Oct 28, 2022
Heathrow44:

did u follow me? I can't belive my eyes cheesy shocked

Lol you're funny. You have something I'm interested in.
Re: Beautiful Photos Of The New Naira Notes by siofra(f): 12:45pm On Oct 28, 2022
DaddyCK:

please we truly hope u have giving up stealin pick pocket from people..so please stop!! (thanks) smiley

It's like you're mad!! angry angry

Take your time before I finish you this hot afternoon angry

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Photos Of The New Naira Notes by Nobody: 12:52pm On Oct 28, 2022
siofra:

It's like you're mad!! angry angry

Take your time before I finish you this hot afternoon angry

all becuz we ask if u stopped pick pocketing people? are we not juss tryin to help u? why do u think stealing from people is a nice thing? u cannot go to heaven of u carry on this way so please please please...quit stealing. I like u & we want to help!! (THANK ME LATER) smiley
Re: Beautiful Photos Of The New Naira Notes by Crebirth: 1:54pm On Oct 28, 2022
Modified
Re: Beautiful Photos Of The New Naira Notes by Truvelisback(m): 2:06pm On Oct 28, 2022
siofra:

Re: Beautiful Photos Of The New Naira Notes by Nobody: 3:34pm On Oct 28, 2022
siofra:

okay and wats dat
Re: Beautiful Photos Of The New Naira Notes by Prisco4luv(m): 4:11pm On Oct 28, 2022
See sinzu money
Re: Beautiful Photos Of The New Naira Notes by Illegal1(m): 5:41pm On Oct 28, 2022
Isoryt,.
Re: Beautiful Photos Of The New Naira Notes by 9jaBloke: 5:56pm On Oct 28, 2022
For gender balance

Re: Beautiful Photos Of The New Naira Notes by Anambra1stSon(m): 7:38pm On Oct 28, 2022
Crebirth:
A nairalander is dead. I saw the news on YouTube. His YouTube channel is Eboh Media.
OMG!! embarassed
Someone should confirm this.

You go die first

7 Likes

Re: Beautiful Photos Of The New Naira Notes by Crebirth: 7:41pm On Oct 28, 2022
post=117950476:

You go die first
Sorry bro. It was a mistake, but you know the guy nah? Eboh Media.
Re: Beautiful Photos Of The New Naira Notes by Anambra1stSon(m): 7:48pm On Oct 28, 2022
Crebirth:

Sorry bro. It was a mistake, but you know the guy nah? Eboh Media.
I am shocked I travelled to villa for my Dad's burial I just saw the message his sister sent to me via WhatsApp about his death, he was shot by kidnappers
Re: Beautiful Photos Of The New Naira Notes by Crebirth: 7:52pm On Oct 28, 2022
post=117950727:

I am shocked I travelled to villa for my Dad's burial I just saw the message his sister sent to me via WhatsApp about his death, he was shot by kidnappers
OMG!! embarassed
Im subscribed to his channel. saw his picture on Ned media channel today, that's why I made assumptions it could be you because you often post his videos here.
Re: Beautiful Photos Of The New Naira Notes by siofra(f): 8:38pm On Oct 28, 2022
Heathrow44:

okay and wats dat

I'll send an email.
Re: Beautiful Photos Of The New Naira Notes by nams77: 8:45pm On Oct 28, 2022
Crebirth:
A nairalander is dead. I saw the news on YouTube. His YouTube channel is Eboh Media.
OMG!! embarassed
Why are you doing this trash! Death is calling you then and I command that it visits you
Re: Beautiful Photos Of The New Naira Notes by nams77: 8:47pm On Oct 28, 2022
[quote author=Crebirth post=117942631]A nairalander is dead. I saw the news on YouTube. His YouTube channel is Eboh Media.
OMG!! embarassed
Re: Beautiful Photos Of The New Naira Notes by Crebirth: 8:48pm On Oct 28, 2022
nams77:

Why are you doing this trash! Death is calling you then and I command that it visits you

See animal wey dey command death. Stupid fool, I've modified the post, it was a misrepresention of personality.
Re: Beautiful Photos Of The New Naira Notes by nams77: 8:52pm On Oct 28, 2022
Crebirth:

See animal wey dey command death. Stupid fool, I've modified the post, it was a misrepresention of personality.
I have also modified my post too but while rush to post it in another thread also after it has been clarified by ?
Anyway I can actually call death on someone. Doubt that at your peril.
EOD
Re: Beautiful Photos Of The New Naira Notes by Crebirth: 8:54pm On Oct 28, 2022
nams77:

I have also modified my post too but while rush to post it in another thread also after it has been clarified by ?
Anyway I can actually call death on someone. Doubt that at your peril.
EOD
Sorry, he even knew the guy I was talking about was he's friend but I mistaked both of them cos they were YouTubers.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Photos Of The New Naira Notes by Nobody: 9:30pm On Oct 28, 2022
siofra:

I'll send an email.

I don't knw password 4 dis email undecided sad
Re: Beautiful Photos Of The New Naira Notes by Nobody: 9:35pm On Oct 28, 2022
siofra:
Wow! So beautiful! grin

I've replied ur mail

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Gift Did You Give Your Lover And What Did You Get For Val / How Can One Stop Premarital Sex In Relationship / How To Turn A Friend Into A Lover

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.