Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,198 members, 7,811,523 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:42 PM

How To Turn A Friend Into A Lover - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Turn A Friend Into A Lover (6430 Views)

See what A Lover Bought For His Girlfriend As Birthday Gift(pics) / 8 Things You Should Never Do For A Lover You’ve Not Married / 5 Tips On How To Turn Your Friend Into Your Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Turn A Friend Into A Lover by kika23(f): 3:13pm On Aug 31, 2014
Stuck in the 'friend zone' with that special someone who you wish could see you in a more romantic light? Here's a simple insight into getting that someone of your interest, interested.

STEPS:

1. Be Patient: The individual who has been your friend, is not going to overnight fall magically in love with you no matter what advances you make. Don't assume because you are good friends, she will believe you are a good lover to her by just upfront telling her, you have to subtly reveal it to her. Remember you first have to stack the odds in your favor first before going for the kill, but we'll come to that later.

2. Carry on being a good friend: Don't just stop all friendly things with her and become this new flirty guy. You'll creep her out and lose her friendship.

3. Be Bold: This is probably the reason why you got stuck in the friend zone anyway. Let her know how amazing you think she is (but don't overkill it), live in the moment, when you are out, compliment her on her physical features, for example "you always look great, but tonight, your figure in that dress...... simply flawless"

4. Flirt More: Start flirting a little more. Learn the art of kino, touch her more especially when flirting. But don't just flirt with her, flirt with other women, especially in her presence (don't overkill though), let her see that other women desire you. By doing this, you are leveling the playing field. Allow her to think you are interested in other women, it displays confidence, she'll respect you.

5. Go for the Kill: By now you are ready to ask her out on a date. The best way to do this, ask her out at an even where you are likely to be a very important figure in the room, for example your birthday party. Take her outside to somewhere quiet, where the two of you can be alone, pull her in close, look her dead in the eye and say, "would you like to go out sometime?" She'll know its not on a friendship term.

6. Get physically early: You need to get out that friend zone, and the best way is to get intimate. When you go out, hold her hand, put your hand around her and read her body language. If she's not pulling away, she's comfortable with you.

7. The kiss, if you get a chance before the end of the date, take it, if not, at the end of the date, hug her with your hands slightly above her waist: With your fingers gently pressed into the arch of her back, she will naturally come closer, kiss her cheek, slowly kiss her neck, look into her eyes and go for the lips.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Turn A Friend Into A Lover by Antell95(m): 3:14pm On Aug 31, 2014
lipsrsealed
Re: How To Turn A Friend Into A Lover by Baddestguyp(m): 3:54pm On Aug 31, 2014

1 Like

Re: How To Turn A Friend Into A Lover by Nobody: 3:56pm On Aug 31, 2014
ok tnk u
Re: How To Turn A Friend Into A Lover by Nobody: 4:08pm On Aug 31, 2014
undecided
Re: How To Turn A Friend Into A Lover by cyborg1(m): 5:28pm On Aug 31, 2014
Ok.
Re: How To Turn A Friend Into A Lover by DrAmanda(f): 5:45pm On Aug 31, 2014
Hmm
Re: How To Turn A Friend Into A Lover by cassyrooy(m): 6:01pm On Aug 31, 2014
Bookmarked. Though have one now whom i cant really do this to.
Re: How To Turn A Friend Into A Lover by chrisfemi(m): 7:17pm On Aug 31, 2014
nice one
Re: How To Turn A Friend Into A Lover by 1one: 8:20pm On Aug 31, 2014
Really for a Nigerian girl, once you've been friend zoned... Even a nuclear bomb can't break into that zone and free you, I guess all these works in the Caucasian environment undecided

4 Likes

Re: How To Turn A Friend Into A Lover by Nsonaso(m): 9:58pm On Aug 31, 2014
kika23:
Stuck in the 'friend zone' with that special someone who you wish could see you in a more romantic light? Here's a simple insight into getting that someone of your interest, interested.

STEPS:

1. Be Patient: The individual who has been your friend, is not going to overnight fall magically in love with you no matter what advances you make. Don't assume because you are good friends, she will believe you are a good lover to her by just upfront telling her, you have to subtly reveal it to her. Remember you first have to stack the odds in your favor first before going for the kill, but we'll come to that later.

2. Carry on being a good friend: Don't just stop all friendly things with her and become this new flirty guy. You'll creep her out and lose her friendship.

3. Be Bold: This is probably the reason why you got stuck in the friend zone anyway. Let her know how amazing you think she is (but don't overkill it), live in the moment, when you are out, compliment her on her physical features, for example "you always look great, but tonight, your figure in that dress...... simply flawless"

4. Flirt More: Start flirting a little more. Learn the art of kino, touch her more especially when flirting. But don't just flirt with her, flirt with other women, especially in her presence (don't overkill though), let her see that other women desire you. By doing this, you are leveling the playing field. Allow her to think you are interested in other women, it displays confidence, she'll respect you.

5. Go for the Kill: By now you are ready to ask her out on a date. The best way to do this, ask her out at an even where you are likely to be a very important figure in the room, for example your birthday party. Take her outside to somewhere quiet, where the two of you can be alone, pull her in close, look her dead in the eye and say, "would you like to go out sometime?" She'll know its not on a friendship term.

6. Get physically early: You need to get out that friend zone, and the best way is to get intimate. When you go out, hold her hand, put your hand around her and read her body language. If she's not pulling away, she's comfortable with you.

7. The kiss, if you get a chance before the end of the date, take it, if not, at the end of the date, hug her with your hands slightly above her waist: With your fingers gently pressed into the arch of her back, she will naturally come closer, kiss her cheek, slowly kiss her neck, look into her eyes and go for the lips.

Gurl..... You're good
Re: How To Turn A Friend Into A Lover by kika23(f): 10:24pm On Aug 31, 2014
cassyrooy: Bookmarked. Though have one now whom i cant really do this to.
Why?
Re: How To Turn A Friend Into A Lover by Missmossy(f): 10:34pm On Aug 31, 2014
Nice tips but i really feel we don't need to sweat over turning a friend into a lover though...guys or ladies aint scarce commoditiescheesy

4 Likes

Re: How To Turn A Friend Into A Lover by coolestboy(m): 10:43pm On Aug 31, 2014
This thread would av bin helpful 3 wks ago......
But now?

Water don pass garri.

5 Likes

Re: How To Turn A Friend Into A Lover by Nobody: 10:47pm On Aug 31, 2014
get rich and even your female cousins would want to date you

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Turn A Friend Into A Lover by 100Cents: 10:51pm On Aug 31, 2014
1one: Really for a Nigerian girl, once you've been friend zoned... Even a nuclear bomb can't break into that zone and free you, I guess all these works in the Caucasian environment undecided

Poster wan take one slap from these hungry girls...
Re: How To Turn A Friend Into A Lover by 100Cents: 10:52pm On Aug 31, 2014
uche16: get rich and even your female cousins would want to date you

Hehehe
Re: How To Turn A Friend Into A Lover by SirElaw(m): 11:48pm On Aug 31, 2014
coolestboy: This thread would av bin helpful 3 wks ago......
But now?

Water don pass garri.
hehehe
Re: How To Turn A Friend Into A Lover by cassyrooy(m): 10:18am On Sep 01, 2014
kika23:
Why?
Maybe love though, or marking my time to invade her time. She's got boyfriend, and sometimes we go on round table discussions
Re: How To Turn A Friend Into A Lover by kika23(f): 10:22am On Sep 01, 2014
100Cents:

Poster wan take one slap from these hungry girls...
Lol....... Maka why?
Re: How To Turn A Friend Into A Lover by kika23(f): 10:23am On Sep 01, 2014
cassyrooy: Maybe love though, or marking my time to invade her time. She's got boyfriend, and sometimes we go on round table discussions
Oh really? The round table discussion's with you, her and her boyfriend? Or?
Re: How To Turn A Friend Into A Lover by goalburner(m): 10:30am On Sep 01, 2014
uche16: get rich and even your female cousins would want to date you
Na so. daz d key
Re: How To Turn A Friend Into A Lover by Nobody: 12:53pm On Sep 01, 2014
Flawless write up!!! Thumbs up Kika23.
Re: How To Turn A Friend Into A Lover by kika23(f): 1:39pm On Sep 01, 2014
Ferdybaba: Flawless write up!!! Thumbs up Kika23.
smiley smiley Thank you....
Re: How To Turn A Friend Into A Lover by MisterLongman(m): 1:46pm On Sep 01, 2014
Nice tips...... But for naija, money answereth all thiings
Re: How To Turn A Friend Into A Lover by kika23(f): 1:51pm On Sep 01, 2014
MisterLongman: Nice tips...... But for naija, money answereth all thiings
I know, but it isn't bad to try new things. Let's drift a bit from the norm.... wink

2 Likes

Re: How To Turn A Friend Into A Lover by Tobilastik(m): 2:01pm On Sep 01, 2014
9ce 1 man
Re: How To Turn A Friend Into A Lover by WoodcrestMayor(m): 2:16pm On Sep 01, 2014
This write up makes it look very easy smiley...great tips.

The person wey I for like use am for don go obodo oyinbo cry
Re: How To Turn A Friend Into A Lover by kika23(f): 2:28pm On Sep 01, 2014
WoodcrestMayor: This write up makes it look very easy smiley...great tips.

The person wey I for like use am for don go obodo oyinbo cry
Awwww...... I'm here nau tongue
Re: How To Turn A Friend Into A Lover by WoodcrestMayor(m): 2:39pm On Sep 01, 2014
cheesy
*gets on knees*...*clears throat*.You are d only egg in my roll.Without you...

I'm just buns cry
kika23:
Awwww...... I'm here nau tongue

6 Likes

Re: How To Turn A Friend Into A Lover by kika23(f): 2:41pm On Sep 01, 2014
WoodcrestMayor: cheesy
*gets on knees*...*clears throat*.You are d only egg in my roll.Without you..

I'm just buns cry
Hahahahhahahahaha..... Yes my lord, yes my lord..

2 Likes

Re: How To Turn A Friend Into A Lover by WoodcrestMayor(m): 2:44pm On Sep 01, 2014
What do u say?wink
kika23:
Hahahahhahahahaha..... Yes my lord, yes my lord..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Would You Correct In Your Past Relationships If You Had The Chance? / Bizarre! Two Corpse Found In A Sexual Position In A Morgue At Aba(Picture) / Check Out What This Man Captured On Camera In A Football Stadium - Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.